Getting a weird issue where non vanilla armors (such as nordic armor from dragonborn dlc) cause an erection that clips through the armor. Using male sos race menu, might check if this happens with other armors.

I guess you are using the equippable version with sos light. That version has no scripts to hide / show the penis. You need to unequip it manually.

Getting a weird issue where non vanilla armors (such as nordic armor from dragonborn dlc) cause an erection that clips through the armor. Using male sos race menu, might check if this happens with other armors.

I guess you are using the equippable version with sos light. That version has no scripts to hide / show the penis. You need to unequip it manually.

Oh no im using male race menu version, but the weird thing is that the vanilla armors hide the penis while the nordic armor from the dlc has the penis clipping through. I'll try and look into what could be causing this later but I think it might just be a sos light issue. Also possibly just a load issue on my end, either way ill check later.

Guest wellbredbitch

i read on the trans thread that dorkdiva's hairy vagina mod for unp unpb works.

i tried it and when i equip the schlong the muff disappears. maybe i'm doing something wrong.

I do have a question, what exactly determines the angle of the penis that's jutting out?  I'm trying to modify it so that it doesn't come straight out but rather angle towards the left or right, but if I change the angle in the .nif, it wants to curve back to the middle at the tip.

I do have a question, what exactly determines the angle of the penis that's jutting out?  I'm trying to modify it so that it doesn't come straight out but rather angle towards the left or right, but if I change the angle in the .nif, it wants to curve back to the middle at the tip.

Not sure, I guess some file from meshes\auxbones\SOS\Animations.

There is a way I know to achieve that.

malegenitalsf_1.nif and _0.nif. There is a BSBehaviorGraphExtraData node, "Controls Base Skeleton" property. Set it to 0.

Doing this the bending animations won't work, but the penis will read the rotation values from the female skeleton (meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeleton_female.nif). PM if you can't figure out this.

Is there any way to make schlongs disappear while wearing clothing with the light version of the mod? Alternatively is there a version that functions like the light version, which does just that? I'm not interested in the "extras" in the full version.

Is there any way to make schlongs disappear while wearing clothing with the light version of the mod? Alternatively is there a version that functions like the light version, which does just that? I'm not interested in the "extras" in the full version.

I take it that such a thing does not exist?

Bump for answers? Also, is there a version of the SoS body that uses a more vanilla shape and / or uses vanilla UVs? Alternatively, is there a conversion of armors (non-skimpy) that uses the new body shape and UVs?

No, there is not such a thing. The closest is the "SOS - Equipable Schlong" mod.

Also, is there a version of the SoS body that uses a more vanilla shape and / or uses vanilla UVs? Alternatively, is there a conversion of armors (non-skimpy) that uses the new body shape and UVs?

If you mean SOS for females, it doesn't include a SOS body. There is no a new body shape.

I've actually been using the racemenu with the full version as I didn't want to emasculate every man in the game.  (That'd be no fun.) :P  The only problem I've had is that periodically I'll have to uninstall and reinstall it due to the scripts you mentioned making the equipable schlong override chest armor, of all things.

Would anyone happen to have any suggestions for less ham-handed workarounds?  I don't want to loose all the heavily endowed men just to have one or two futa characters. :s

Also, sorry if someone's already answered this and I missed it.  Evil migraines are evil. :(

You could do the simple size-doubling edit in NifSkope in Bel's original post... although I guess that's still what you'd call "ham-handed"...  :-/

My problem mirrors Asylianna's atm. I'm using the RaceMenu directions and loving it except for the males without schlongs. 

If i understand this right, my only solution is to enable the full version of SOS (disabling my ability to edit my fem char's size) in my load order and then edit the file in question as shown in post 1?  I want to make sure I get this right because I'm so hesitant to try this program I've never used and fear doing something wrong. 

What aspects from SOS - Full cause the scripting to be overwritten?

I'm sure there are some aspects of SOS - Full that could fairly easily be transferred over to be compatible (like the "shop" and NPC in Riverwood, the items, etc., if not the actual functions of the potions sold there).

Have you tried messaging VectorPlexus on the Nexus?

The SOS mod hasn't been updated for over 4 months now, and this is a feature that I'm positive has been requested in the comments section their dozens of times.

I don't know VectorPlexus personally, but seeing as VP credited Smurf in the author section, I don't think he'd be opposed to adding your name and features?

I'd *love* to see the SOS - Full features someday working with the character sliders (that's by far my most favorite feature of this 3-pak of plugins you've authored!)

Thanks for the work you did on this, by the way. :)

EDIT:

All hail the might schlong lol. Edited with MCM.

How'd you edit it with the MCM? I thought that was only in SOS - Full, and therefore incompatible with this mod?

What aspects from SOS - Full cause the scripting to be overwritten?

I'm sure there are some aspects of SOS - Full that could fairly easily be transferred over to be compatible (like the "shop" and NPC in Riverwood, the items, etc., if not the actual functions of the potions sold there).

Have you tried messaging VectorPlexus on the Nexus?

The SOS mod hasn't been updated for over 4 months now, and this is a feature that I'm positive has been requested in the comments section their dozens of times.

I don't know VectorPlexus personally, but seeing as VP credited Smurf in the author section, I don't think he'd be opposed to adding your name and features?

I'd *love* to see the SOS - Full features someday working with the character sliders (that's by far my most favorite feature of this 3-pak of plugins you've authored!)

Thanks for the work you did on this, by the way. :)

EDIT:

All hail the might schlong lol. Edited with MCM.

How'd you edit it with the MCM? I thought that was only in SOS - Full, and therefore incompatible with this mod?

It's the original SOS download skse then download SkyUI you should have MCM. Go to the SOS, then an option called size changer on a schlong you use should be at 0 percent bump it all the way up to 300. Then got to the race you use in the other options area ( forgot what it's called ) I was using a Redguard. Then bump that races size to 100 then with the ` type in help essence you will see essence of dragon then drink 10 of them then your schlong will be the biggest schlong in skyrim ( to please the ladies that is). When you see the essence of dragon type in player. additem then that long item number then at the end use the space bar then type 10