Bug Report:

I have SoS full version, which works perfectly.

The mod itself works fine, if i equip a schlong on my girl she gets shlongified. This works on npc too.

I've also managed to make it work with the potions of SoS trough adding the player (or the npc) the the schlong faction.

In order to have sex i have three different mods: Defeat 4.2, Lovers Comfort and a general debug sex mod (insta sex animation with npc in order to test if things works out well). I have also LoversLab Framework since it's required

Everything is fine, but sometimes, a problem occur:

The conditions are simple: a sex scene involving a girl with an armor equipped and a schlong in the inventory, since you can't have an armor and a schlong equipped at the same time.

Sometimes, when the scene begins, regardless the sex of the other participant, when the girl "undress" from the armor don't equip the schlong and use another strap-on (which i don't know where it come from, probably LoversLab Framework, it's not in her inventory either way)

When she auto-equip the schlong, at the end of the scene, when the armor is equipped back, the schlong is missing from her inventory. The system literally deleted the schlong. In order to make things work again i have to craft another schlong and give it to her.

Does somebody knows what is causing these two bugs? Because it's sorta annoying.

I don't use the full version just light with the SOS light fix mod from nexus and the default armors and clothes hide the junk on my character and npcs.

Something that should be mentioned at the first post of this thread is that if you are using RaceMenu mod it will override the skeleton for the player character so the scaling change in nifskope does not affect player character only npc characters.

For people with their junk showing even though they are wearing something consider your load order. Make sure clothing and armor mods are further down "after" SOS and associated SOS mods.

Bug Report:

I have SoS full version, which works perfectly.

The mod itself works fine, if i equip a schlong on my girl she gets shlongified. This works on npc too.

I've also managed to make it work with the potions of SoS trough adding the player (or the npc) the the schlong faction.

In order to have sex i have three different mods: Defeat 4.2, Lovers Comfort and a general debug sex mod (insta sex animation with npc in order to test if things works out well). I have also LoversLab Framework since it's required

Everything is fine, but sometimes, a problem occur:

The conditions are simple: a sex scene involving a girl with an armor equipped and a schlong in the inventory, since you can't have an armor and a schlong equipped at the same time.

Sometimes, when the scene begins, regardless the sex of the other participant, when the girl "undress" from the armor don't equip the schlong and use another strap-on (which i don't know where it come from, probably LoversLab Framework, it's not in her inventory either way)

When she auto-equip the schlong, at the end of the scene, when the armor is equipped back, the schlong is missing from her inventory. The system literally deleted the schlong. In order to make things work again i have to craft another schlong and give it to her.

Does somebody knows what is causing these two bugs? Because it's sorta annoying.

do you have remove the normal strap on from sexlab? if you dont have do it deativate him or better say remove....

Bug Report:

[cut]

do you have remove the normal strap on from sexlab? if you dont have do it deativate him or better say remove....

Thanks, that was it, i had a strap-on in the SexLab library that i wasn't aware of.

That solved the strap-on issue, but i still have he "delete the strap-on" problem

Great mods, thanks! Been trying to de-script my Skyrim install, great info in this thread. Way too many script CTDs lately; but now have about 400 mods, 200 esp, and papyrus log running about 10kb for a few mins of fun-time, and of course no CTDs. 

so, 15 minutes with TESedit and I've discovered that deleting, right-click "remove", a few records from "Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp" will enable SoS revealing armours with SoS light option. [need to disable revealing armors esp also, just install mesh/textures etc.]

here is the list of removed armor form records from sos light esp. 

IronCuirassAA [ARMA:00012E48] x

ElvenCuirassAA [ARMA:0008969A] x

GlassCuirassAA [ARMA:0004137F] x

DragonscaleCuirass [ARMA:00059E74] x

IronCuirassPlateAA [ARMA:000247BB] x

DwarvenCuirass [ARMA:0003F7FE] x

EbonyCuirassAA [ARMA:0005B69C] x

DragonplateCuirassAA [ARMA:0006F94C] x 

DaedricCuirassAA [ARMA:00098BB3] x 

PrisonerClothesAA [ARMA:0003CA03] x

BladesCuirassAA [ARMA:0004B28C] x

EbonyMailCuirassAA [ARMA:00085645] x 

BanditCuirassAA [ARMA:0006F392] x

SonsCuirassAA [ARMA:0008697F] x

PrisonerRagsAA [ARMA:0008F19C] x

MageApprenticeAA [ARMA:0006B468] x 

MageCommonRobesAA [ARMA:0007E012] x

BanditCuirass1AA [ARMA:0010594A] x 

BanditCuirass2AA [ARMA:0010594C] x

BanditCuirass3AA [ARMA:0010594E] x

ElvenCuirassLightAA [ARMA:000896A2] x

MageApprenticeRobesVariant2AA [ARMA:0010D69A] x

MageApprenticeRobesVariant1AA [ARMA:0010D690] x

MageJourneymanRobesVariant1AA [ARMA:0010D69B] x

MageRobesAA [ARMA:000D2A69] x 

MageHoodAA [ARMA:000D2A68] ---- x 

MageHood_ArgAA [ARMA:000F72D4] ---- x

ClothesMGRobesArchmage (n/a)

"Archmage's Robes" [ARMO:0007C932] 

ArchmageRobesAA [ARMA:0007CD24] ---- 

ClothesMGRobesArchmage1Hooded (n/a)

"Archmage's Robes" [ARMO:0010F570]

ArchmageHoodAA [ARMA:0007CD26] ---- 

ArchmageHood_ArgAA [ARMA:000F72D5] ----

ArchmageHood_KhaAA [ARMA:001098B6] ----

ArchmageHood_OrcAA [ARMA:00107112] ----

haven't tested fully, but most seems to work so far.

post-120695-0-92272700-1385740575_thumb.jpg

Though for lack of experience, I'm having trouble finding the record for 

**Sergius Turrianus** outfit

EnchClothesRobesMageAltercation03

TemplateClothesRobesMageAdept

MageApprenticeRobesVariant2AA

0010D66D

0010CEE3

Any ideas what record references this guy's outfit, or what value needs changing to get ole Sergius' oufit to 'equip'? I guess I could just change his outfit in the .esp, but not the best solution. 

Anyway, cheers to a lightly-scripted Skyrim. 

Bug Report:

[cut]

Thanks, that was it, i had a strap-on in the SexLab library that i wasn't aware of.

That solved the strap-on issue, but i still have he "delete the strap-on" problem

Might explain how to replace the strap-on with sos scholong equippable. Sorry my english.

i can't wait for someone to convert the race menu plug-in options into a mcm menu that is compatible with the full version.

say one spot side for the player and other side for the npc's.

and after seeing how sexlab cumshot plug-in ability to just highlight a character then open a mcm menu to add the option of "make this npc transgender"

i mean i am just using the normal unp addon. but i need me some options.

and sadly i liked race menu but i needed the options of ece more.

What equipment is smaller one.

There are three kinds of pictures are always equipped with only a small first.

How to use the size of the second one, or it meshes.

I'm so sorry for English.

And one thing I really appreciate the work.

- Raise the size of the console did not understand that.

replace the mesh is rather easy, even i can do that in a couple of minutes, the big problem is making the penis mesh SoS compatible. 

It has to be connected to the SoS penis nodes and it must have the same positioning.

That's something that require some 3DSmax knowledge. 

I'm trying to use the equippable schlong with SOS.

Before going into too much details, is there an evident reason why the equippable schlong is permanently erect?

What can I do to fix this?

If you are using the lite SOS, I suggest you get the racemenu and ring. If you have full SOS, use the ring (racemenu doesn't work) also, make sure you're up to date on each version. Also, some mods like bolt fastened quivers may conflict if you don't have a SOS compatible skeleton like these http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41169/?

well the race menu mod is amazing as well as the equipable schlong but i cant get the damn control ring to work. any ideas?

It must be equipped.

UPDATE There is a new SOS version that fixes the penis position issue

I've updated all files in the OP.

Now they require SOS version 2.03.013 SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim @ LoversLab

Sooooo ... uhmmm, this version now "requires" the FULL version SOS and won't work with SOS Light?

In earlier versions you recommended using Light, so I switched, got everything working, and was loving the fps boost of not having all those "schlongification" scripts and papyrus errors slowing my old weak system down and I still had functioning penises.  Now I have to go back to FULL, laggy SOS just so I can get an erection?  Sighs....

@b3lisario 

are you also an update from the SOS - Horsecock addon?

Yes I will

well the race menu mod is amazing as well as the equipable schlong but i cant get the damn control ring to work. any ideas?

It must be equipped.

UPDATE There is a new SOS version that fixes the penis position issue

I've updated all files in the OP.

Now they require SOS version 2.03.013 SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim @ LoversLab

Sooooo ... uhmmm, this version now "requires" the FULL version SOS and won't work with SOS Light?

In earlier versions you recommended using Light, so I switched, got everything working, and was loving the fps boost of not having all those "schlongification" scripts and papyrus errors slowing my old weak system down and I still had functioning penises.  Now I have to go back to FULL, laggy SOS just so I can get an erection?  Sighs....

You can use SOS Light 1.02 from that thread

I'm trying to use the equippable schlong with SOS.

Before going into too much details, is there an evident reason why the equippable schlong is permanently erect?

What can I do to fix this?

If you are using the lite SOS, I suggest you get the racemenu and ring. If you have full SOS, use the ring (racemenu doesn't work) also, make sure you're up to date on each version. Also, some mods like bolt fastened quivers may conflict if you don't have a SOS compatible skeleton like these http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41169/?

Thank you - yes , I use the full SOS, and it works well.

I thought the equippable schlong should also react to sexlab commands and pass automatically into erect/flaccid mode?

My male skeleton has more bones than the female one - will check the skeletons, but the one I have is said to be SOS compatible - but then maybe it isn't. will dig