tag for gaterbelts come to mind right now....maybe gloves and other accessories...like necklaces or collars maybe.,,,,now i think about it, im sure there lot more tags for future updates
(looking at all the items im editing)    0_0   .....oh man.....

Most excellent mod, been adding stuff to files (love that something can be an item and sheer/etc).

I am guessing things like TheKite's vaultsuit should be considered "butt naked", but it did cross my mind that "exposed" clothing like peephole does exist (like the synth uniform). No need to take on more work, though, if the effect is the same.

9 hours ago, vaultbait said:

You can copy those records into a new plugin (in FO4Edit, copy as override into and then choose to create a new ESP plugin with an ESL flag and give it a name), then make SAKR a master of it. However, if you're using anything that also patches vanilla outfits (Ultimate FO4 Patch, Armorsmith Extended, Equipment Crafting Overhaul, etc), you need to make sure you put your patch after them and copy any of their overrides as well. Learning to use RobCo Patcher is likely going to be easier than creating more plugins and dealing with the inevitable conflicts for vanilla armor records.

Oh yeah that sounds a much better way of doing it, thanks for the suggestion.

Missing TAG's... Bikini Bottom

In Game...

sakr_kwd_braBikini - A bikini bra that reveals generous amount of side boob and cleavage.

sakr_kwd_braMicroBikini - A scandalous bra that only barely covers the nipples. Everything else is revealed

Missing TAG's...

Panty

sakr_kwd_pantsBikini - Bikini Bottoms? Thong-shaped pants that reveal almost all of the butt and only cover the crotch

sakr_kwd_pantsMicroBikini -  Bikini Bottoms? Thong-shaped pants that leave almost nothing to the imagination

Loving the mod, working on Vanilla Outfit replacer, lazman Outfits with Shoes, as Vanilla outfits are classed as naked.

Ok so i tried to change my Armor Patch for Horizon to add the tags. For Taos Suit (vault suit) with Top-Full TopTight LogPants and PantsTight
But in game I'm registert as fully exposed and with a Skimpy Rating of 100.

Did i something wrong?? i did add sakr as a master

ok finished keywording vtaw 7 as much as I could, ghoul hunter the B2 stuff and the lingerie I ignored I'll never wear any of it lol, few questions for the author though

does the protected keyword keep AAF from removing the item and how the hell would you keyword. 

True Wasteland Body Outfits at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

ill imagine it would be 1 key word for the mod but just asking lol.

On 4/2/2023 at 3:58 AM, twistedtrebla said:

Added a new event that mods can use to listen for skimpy rating changes

This slipped past me, but I'm working on integrating it now. Looks like you were also able to work in the OnSit() events for power armor furniture into the SAKR_player script, so that significantly simplifies what I'll need to do when SAKR is present. Thanks!

One thing I happened to notice when skimming the player script, your OnItemEquipped function makes a ton of HasKeyword() calls. I gather you'd get a significant speedup by putting all those keywords into a FormList object in the CK, passing that in as a property, and then using a single HasKeywordInFormList() call instead since most of the work will be done inside a single native function. (You'd also be able to remove a bunch of Keyword properties from the script that way.)

An alternative, if you're just trying to catch armor items, it's far simpler to use this hack:

if akBaseObject as Armor
    queuePlayerRatingRebuild()
endif

Basically, try casting the object as an Armor form, which will be None if it's not an Armor and so evaluates False in the conditional, or will return an actual Armor form which evaluates True in the conditional.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

This slipped past me, but I'm working on integrating it now. Looks like you were also able to work in the OnSit() events for power armor furniture into the SAKR_player script, so that significantly simplifies what I'll need to do when SAKR is present. Thanks!

One thing I happened to notice when skimming the player script, your OnItemEquipped function makes a ton of HasKeyword() calls. I gather you'd get a significant speedup by putting all those keywords into a FormList object in the CK, passing that in as a property, and then using a single HasKeywordInFormList() call instead since most of the work will be done inside a single native function. (You'd also be able to remove a bunch of Keyword properties from the script that way.)

An alternative, if you're just trying to catch armor items, it's far simpler to use this hack:

if akBaseObject as Armor
    queuePlayerRatingRebuild()
endif

Basically, try casting the object as an Armor form, which will be None if it's not an Armor and so evaluates False in the conditional, or will return an actual Armor form which evaluates True in the conditional.

Thanks for the suggestion. :)

akBaseObject as Armor

is probably what the mod needs.

14 hours ago, stas2503 said:

How does the sakr_kwd_mFlagUnequipProtectedItem keyword work? Where can I apply it?

Basically, if you're making a mod that locks a quest item on the player, you can attach that keyword to it in order to signal to other mods that they shouldn't remove it. Similarly, if you're making a mod that strips items off the player, you can check the items for the existence of that keyword and then avoid removing the things with it set. Generally when applying the keyword, a mod would pair it with another keyword of its own, so that it can identify the things which are safe for it to remove again later.

But yes, as noted, if you're not making mods that lock quest items on the player or remove equipped items from the player, then this isn't for you.

What about jacket(s)? Can i use the same keywords for top on jackets? And won't there be any conflict if my character is wearing a jacket and tanktop that use same keywords (for top) but with different tags?

Really appreciate this mod, i just have to force myself thorugh all my clothing-mods xD

The only things holding me back are those questions above^^

3 hours ago, Undertower said:

What about jacket(s)? Can i use the same keywords for top on jackets? And won't there be any conflict if my character is wearing a jacket and tanktop that use same keywords (for top) but with different tags?

Really appreciate this mod, i just have to force myself thorugh all my clothing-mods xD

The only things holding me back are those questions above^^

You can, as long as you don't wear the top & jacket at the same time. If you do, it may work but the calculations may get kind of off if you're mixing in various tags.

For instance, if you're wearing a full on jacket with a tank top underneath, from the mod's perspective you'd just be wearing 1 Top with all the tags combined.

In other words, say you're wearing:

- a jacket with tags: []

- a top with tags: [tank top, crop top, sheer]

That will just get turned into 1 top with [tank top, crop top, sheer] tags. 

As a workaround you can use the armor keywords for your jacket, if you're not wearing any armor over them.

On 4/6/2023 at 3:00 PM, vaultbait said:

Just to follow up, the API and custom event are working flawlessly for the mod I'm banging on. I was expecting that nudity handling would be the most finicky part for users when I release, because the mod bases tons of its behavior on how much the player is or isn't wearing and the game's biped slot system (and armor/underarmor slot distinction in particular) has been so overloaded by various mods that it's not a reliable way to detect nudity. SAKR will give users the option to have fully tweakable nudity compatible with (hopefully eventually many!) other mods.

I revised the partial nudity tracking to align with SAKR's model, so it's now considering percent bottomless and topless vs percent unarmored and unclothed, but aside from that the integration has mostly just required skipping internal equipped inventory scans and native events when SAKR is available (most features are looking at percent nude anyway, or just nude vs not, so there wasn't much that needed adjusting).

Anyway, all that's to say, thanks again for devising this solution. I'm going to make extensive use of it!

Spoiler
25 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

You can, as long as you don't wear the top & jacket at the same time. If you do, it may work but the calculations may get kind of off if you're mixing in various tags.

For instance, if you're wearing a full on jacket with a tank top underneath, from the mod's perspective you'd just be wearing 1 Top with all the tags combined.

In other words, say you're wearing:

- a jacket with tags: []

- a top with tags: [tank top, crop top, sheer]

That will just get turned into 1 top with [tank top, crop top, sheer] tags. 

As a workaround you can use the armor keywords for your jacket, if you're not wearing any armor over them.

Ahh ok i see, and thanks for clarification with an example!

19 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Just to follow up, the API and custom event are working flawlessly for the mod I'm banging on. I was expecting that nudity handling would be the most finicky part for users when I release, because the mod bases tons of its behavior on how much the player is or isn't wearing and the game's biped slot system (and armor/underarmor slot distinction in particular) has been so overloaded by various mods that it's not a reliable way to detect nudity. SAKR will give users the option to have fully tweakable nudity compatible with (hopefully eventually many!) other mods.

I revised the partial nudity tracking to align with SAKR's model, so it's now considering percent bottomless and topless vs percent unarmored and unclothed, but aside from that the integration has mostly just required skipping internal equipped inventory scans and native events when SAKR is available (most features are looking at percent nude anyway, or just nude vs not, so there wasn't much that needed adjusting).

Anyway, all that's to say, thanks again for devising this solution. I'm going to make extensive use of it!

That's good to hear. I'm happy this is contributing to a more diverse modding landscape for Fallout 4 ?. Win for everyone.

[Bug?]

If player wears nothing but higheels (either highheels or killerheels), the lower body will register as not exposed. Think you can do anything about it?

Also, a small request... Could you add pantyhose keywords (with both shiny and sheer tags)? I've been treating them like you recommended (pantsLong, pantsTagTight, pantsTagSheer), and that's the problem if I want to pair them with other pants. I like to mix'n'match clothing items in the game, but most of the time my character wears shorts and pantyhose - the problem is that both of these use the same pants keyword and because of it I get very high skimpy rating. For now I'll (hopefully temporarily) change pantyhose items to use stockings keyword.

Oh, and one more thing before I forget... What about garter belts? You should definitely add keywords to it. I know, I know, performance impacts and what not, but garter belts should definitely be in SAKR!

Take care and keep up the great work!

I have a few suggestions for tags that can be added, such as Provocative (for articles of clothing that display sexually suggestive/explicit images or statements) and Slave (for items that mark the wearer as someone who is of lesser status, such as slave collars or cuffs).

1 hour ago, Rorahusky said:

I have a few suggestions for tags that can be added, such as Provocative (for articles of clothing that display sexually suggestive/explicit images or statements) and Slave (for items that mark the wearer as someone who is of lesser status, such as slave collars or cuffs).

Those are subjective definitions and best left for individual mods reacting to those clothes to handle. For instance, one mod author might want to interpret the shock collar as "slave collar", while another might not. The mod that wants to consider the collar as slave gear can handle it within that mod's scope.

Keywords provided by this mod are intended to be objective.

Good morning

first of all thank you for your mod it was sorely lacking in a "sexy" gameplay!

I still have two questions to ask if you don't mind.

1- how should a jacket be considered? like an armor top? and if the bouson reveals the clothes underneath?

2- how should we consider a garter belt? as an extension of pantyhose or stockings?

Cordially

Hey, trying to set it up for TCS (Technical Competition Sportswear), which has a fair few material swaps available in game through the armour workbench, and I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to set up conditional keywords attached to those material swaps.

in case anyone is wondering, some bits can be swapped to 'no material' to remove that part. (mostly limited to things that wouldn't outright reveal anything too naughty. You can add or remove boob windows from some pieces, though)

There is also a fair few 'transparent [insert colour]' materials, and a 'mesh' material, which can be used for a fair few things.

Regardless, I was wondering if anyone knows how to add keywords to item modifications for that sort of thing.