I have been fighting this for about 4 hours now, how in the hell do I edit the keywords in FO4Edit while using MO2??? I have Vtaw wardrobes 5-9, and DonEB packs 2-5, but the keywords for this mod are not sticking. I get an error: Load order FileID [01] can not be mapped to file FileID for file "VtawWardrobeX.esp"Ā 

Ā 

I understand this is due to this mod being higher in the plugin list, but the is no way for me to move the fucker below this mod.

Ā 

I am stuck, irritated, and just about don with this modding shit, so any help is appreciated.

Ā 

Thanks

1 hour ago, fakeboi79 said:

I have been fighting this for about 4 hours now, how in the hell do I edit the keywords in FO4Edit while using MO2??? I have Vtaw wardrobes 5-9, and DonEB packs 2-5, but the keywords for this mod are not sticking. I get an error: Load order FileID [01] can not be mapped to file FileID for file "VtawWardrobeX.esp"Ā 

Ā 

I understand this is due to this mod being higher in the plugin list, but the is no way for me to move the fucker below this mod.

Ā 

I am stuck, irritated, and just about don with this modding shit, so any help is appreciated.

Ā 

Thanks

You need to learn how to mod using MO2. It's not as straight forward as using NMM. You gonna have a few hoops to jump through. So, search for a MO2 tutorial

On 4/7/2024 at 7:38 PM, izzyknows said:

So, search for a MO2 tutorial

Ā 

Sorry for a late reply, and for my first message sounding douchy, had a lot going on other than this. I found some tutorials, and gave them a watch for a refresher, and did pick up something new, but it did not answer my current problem of moving .esm and .esp files around, and I was unable to find one that has. do you have any recommendations?

Ā 

It's not as straight forward as usingĀ NMM

I do realize this, though I do know that I do not know anywhere near everything, hence my above question. I know it uses a virtual file system so as to not clutter the games actual folder, and launches the virtual files upon starting from the manager. It also puts any modified folders into overwrite so you can use them later, if need be.Ā 

Ā 

Thanks for any advice, and sorry for sounding like a noob to this stuff, I've just never used this site... Also leaving this small wall incase someone else needs to see it.

Ā 

Best!

Ā 

Edit below

Ā 

Sorry for spamming the forum, (assuming the edits give a noti)

Ā 

I figured it out. The files had ran deep into the overwrite for some reason, into a folder for a different mod for some reason.

Ā 

For anyone having the same issue in future, take the files that look like "C811F9A7_ModName_esp_AFF145B4_g1252_t1252_l1252_En.refcache" where "ModName" is the name of your mod. The surrounding stuff looks different, aside from "esp" andĀ  "En.refcache." Put these into your FO4Edit (xEdit), and they should appear for use.

Ā 

If anyone wants to correct me, please do, as this probably isn't the correct way to do it, but it did work for me.

Ā 

Have a good day!

Ā 

Another edit, sorry!

Ā 

Make sure to add this mod as a master to your clothing mod if it isn't already. also, for some reason, I couldn't add the master file to multiple at the same time, which... eh.

Ā 

Again, anyone smarter than me please correct for others!

Ā 

Have fun, and happy modding!

Edited by fakeboi79

I'm coming back into Bethesda games after a long hiatus, and I feel like I am missing an important step here

Ā 

When I'm trying to add keywords to items in FO4Edit, none of the keywords are appearing and available to add. Is there something I should be doing so I can add keywords to specific armors? Is it a load order issue?

Ā 

Ā 

I have tried making SAKR the master to one of my armor mods and then the keywords are available to be added, but I am not confident this is what I should be doing to make this mod work.

1 hour ago, ivraell said:

I have tried making SAKR the master to one of my armor mods and then the keywords are available to be added, but I am not confident this is what I should be doing to make this mod work.

Ā 

Yes, that's correct.Ā  If you want to add SAKR keywords directly in xEdit, then SAKR must be a master to the clothing mod.Ā  A slightly cleaner option would be to create a patch that has SAKR and the clothing mod (or multiple clothing mods) as masters, and make your keyword additions there.

Ā 

I think most people are using the RobCo Patcher method detailed in the mod description.Ā  There are community made files for various popular clothing packs already.

Ā 

Personally I likeĀ SAKR Patch which lets you set the keywords at an armor bench.Ā  It's somewhat more adaptable if you like to use non-default textures, e.g. the lace, hex, transparent, etc that ship with VTAW.Ā  The armor item just needs a certain vanilla mod-attachment keyword (I'm not at a PC to verify which one).Ā  I'm pretty sure all the latest VTAW armors have it already, but you may find other clothing that needs the keyword added.Ā  Shouldn't be an issue if you're already comfortable in xEdit, and since it's a vanilla keyword, you don't need to add new masters.

Edited by spicydoritos
31 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

Ā 

Yes, that's correct.Ā  If you want to add SAKR keywords directly in xEdit, then SAKR must be a master to the clothing mod.Ā  A slightly cleaner option would be to create a patch that has SAKR and the clothing mod (or multiple clothing mods) as masters, and make your keyword additions there.

Ā 

I think most people are using the RobCo Patcher method detailed in the mod description.Ā  There are community made files for various popular clothing packs already.

Ā 

Personally I likeĀ SAKR Patch which lets you set the keywords at an armor bench.Ā  It's somewhat more adaptable if you like to use non-default textures, e.g. the lace, hex, transparent, etc that ship with VTAW.Ā  The armor item just needs a certain vanilla mod-attachment keyword (I'm not at a PC to verify which one).Ā  I'm pretty sure all the latest VTAW armors have it already, but you may find other clothing that needs the keyword added.Ā  Shouldn't be an issue if you're already comfortable in xEdit, and since it's a vanilla keyword, you don't need to add new masters.

Ā 

Ā 

Okay, thanks. I used the Rubber Duck and Ngamma patches and hadn't even loaded the game yet, so I was trying to see if the keywords were added in xEdit. Didn't think to even check in game and it looks like it works great without any xEdit. The hotkey to check skimpy rating was helpful for testing that out. I think there was a Skyrim mod that required a lot of keyword editing in xEdit for a similar purpose.

Ā 

I have to look into using that workbench patch, seeing as when I come across modular armor sets I like such as TheKite's Handmaiden and CourserStrigidae stuff, it is a little more complicated than I thought it would be.

On 4/24/2023 at 8:31 AM, raanferden said:

I made these for myself, but if anyone wants them, then here you go, overwrite files for AWKCR/SAKR tags covering the base game, and another for DLC's. if you dont like the way i tagged it all, then you are more than welcome to do it yourself.

AWKCR - SAKR Vanilla patch.esp 130.97 kBĀ Ā·Ā 143 downloads AWKCR - SAKR DLC patch.esp 51.41 kBĀ Ā·Ā 146 downloads

You are a hero, my dude.

Ā 

I haven't tested all the outfits from these patches, but I insist that they be added to the downloads section.

Maybe I'm being stupid or my english very poor, but it wasn't obvious to me that every vanilla outfit requires extra work, so I spent several hours reading the thread and looking for existing mods with this patch.

Hello,

Fallout updated yesterday in the default folder, of course i have my playing copy in another drive, and all my settings and plugins.txt in backups, just in case, but, since the update i got this msg:

Ā 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.e7518c4df59c381c7f6ef74be2d4e670.png

1b is the place of SAKR, so If i disable it the game runs fine, i checked every dependencies, robco patcher and all the files for every mod

How can i fix this and any toughts on why is this happening so i can prevent it?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2024 at 10:19 AM, BHAitken said:

I apologize if this was asked before, but I have across a puzzle in my wardrobe and I would like to ask your opinion.Ā  Please note I regularly use FO4edit to add the keywords already, I am not asking for a 'how-to" but which keywords you would use for the half-jacket that this character is wearing.Ā  The jacket is a common example of modern fashion, but I'm just not sure how to rank it.Ā  Also, what would rank an open jacket in regular lengths and ankle lengths.

Ā 

Also, how would you rank slit dresses?Ā  One or two leg, wide or narrow slit?Ā 

19263-0-1476483751.webp

Ā 

After no one has answered yet.

As far as I understood how SAKR Mod works, and please anyone correct me if I'm wrong,

the Mod will check the clothes of your Character for Keywords.
If the Clothes have no SAKR keyword and a mod is checking for the keywords these clothes are not counted and you are considered nude even when wearing a Full Powerarmor

Ā 

So what I said is correct I would add either no keyword for the open jacket after it wouldn't cover anything if your character wouldn't wear the jumpsuit
or I would add sakr_kwd_topLowCutCleavage + one ore more of the Tag Keywords like e.g. sakr_kwd_topTagCropTop and sakr_kwd_topTagSideBoob

so that the mode is recognizing that you wear a jacket but that the jacket isn't covering anything.

I mean in the end the Keywords don't need to describe the Clothes 100% correct, they should just make the mod caluculate correctly how much skin you are showing.

Ā 

For the JumpSuitĀ  I would add

sakr_kwd_topCleavage

sakr_kwd_topTagTight

sakr_kwd_pantsHotPants (or pantsShort depending on how the suit looks from behind

sakr_kwd_pantsTagTight

Ā 

Ā 

But this is a good example for what I'm not sure about it says the mod detects 4 layers

so can two of these layers use the same Main Keywords like sakr_kwd_topCleavageĀ  and sakr_kwd_topFull?

when your characters wears e.g. a swimmsuitĀ  and on top of it T-Shirt.

Or would I have to add the bra and panty Keyword to the swimmsuit and Top Keyword to the T-Shirt to make it work correctly?

Ā 

Ā 

On 4/24/2023 at 7:31 AM, raanferden said:

I made these for myself, but if anyone wants them, then here you go, overwrite files for AWKCR/SAKR tags covering the base game, and another for DLC's. if you dont like the way i tagged it all, then you are more than welcome to do it yourself.

AWKCR - SAKR Vanilla patch.espFetching info... AWKCR - SAKR DLC patch.espFetching info...

I really have to thnak you
I wanted to use theĀ  Classy Chassis Outfits but after they are just vanilla replacers I had no idea how to make them work with SKAR
but I will use your files and edit them to