47 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

Would it be possible to modify it so that it calculates its values every time Player opens the Pip-Boy and/or changes (equips/reequips/unequips) armor stuff? Additionally, if I were you I'd definitely increase that timer - to 30* (or more) real life seconds, just to be sure.

I can share some code for this if desired. Another mod I've been working on implements a (much different) nudity tracking system which updates based on equip/unequip events with some filters for improved efficiency, and uses a supercedent queuing system to avoid concurrent calls while still reflecting the last update as quickly as possible. With the emergence of SAKR I'm planning to soft integrate it and make the nudity tracker I've already developed a fallback for users with no SAKR (or make it possible to switch between them in MCM).

7 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I can share some code for this if desired. Another mod I've been working on implements a (much different) nudity tracking system which updates based on equip/unequip events with some filters for improved efficiency, and uses a supercedent queuing system to avoid concurrent calls while still reflecting the last update as quickly as possible. With the emergence of SAKR I'm planning to soft integrate it and make the nudity tracker I've already developed a fallback for users with no SAKR (or make it possible to switch between them in MCM).

That's actually how it exactly works right now. I'm hesitant to introduce new keywords because sometimes unequip/equip events happen during combat (eg thru combat strip mod) and I don't want to bog down threads during one of the most time sensitive situations. 

I've been adding the Keywords to my Clothes Pack 5 Sexy Teddy Treasure Hunt mod, on The Nexus. Still working on it, and worked out you are missing a Keyword, Underboob.

Missing Keyword...

sakr_kwd_topTagUnderBoob - A top that reveals generous amounts of the underside of the boobs. Absence of this tag implies the underside of the boobs are covered.

It's up to you, if you want o add it... The item is Clothes Pack 5 T-Shirt v7, a pretty slutty item. Check out the images on my above mod, to see some of the underboob items.

Edited by Krazyone
54 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

That's actually how it exactly works right now. I'm hesitant to introduce new keywords because sometimes unequip/equip events happen during combat (eg thru combat strip mod) and I don't want to bog down threads during one of the most time sensitive situations. 

Makes sense, I see that at the end of the description now, maybe people were confused by the mention of the 1.5-second delay.

Looking more closely at the API, I'm not sure I'll be able to adopt it as-is for the mod I've been working on since I'm relying on calculations for the amount of underarmor coverage, the amount of armor coverage, and whether weapons are wielded. I suppose I could pivot and replace underarmor/armor amounts with upper/lower skimpy rating, and then still check for wielded weapons separately.

Just to confirm, if getPlayerUpperBodySkimpyRating() and getPlayerLowerBodySkimpyRating() are both 100 then the player is effectively nude, right? I'm trying to reduce the number of function calls since it's populating globals, AVs and float properties in quests with the information since it's used all over the place in my mod (conditionals applying/removing perks, relative incoming and outgoing damage for new legendary armor and weapons, actor packages, active magic effects adding/removing custom factions, etc).

Would you be up for adding a custom event mods can register for to get notification when the values change (or have you already and it's just not in the description)? That would allow me to drop a bunch of redundant polling.

How are other mods (apart from Harassment) looking at integrating this? Or is anyone else considering it yet?

41 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Makes sense, I see that at the end of the description now, maybe people were confused by the mention of the 1.5-second delay.

Looking more closely at the API, I'm not sure I'll be able to adopt it as-is for the mod I've been working on since I'm relying on calculations for the amount of underarmor coverage, the amount of armor coverage, and whether weapons are wielded. I suppose I could pivot and replace underarmor/armor amounts with upper/lower skimpy rating, and then still check for wielded weapons separately.

Just to confirm, if getPlayerUpperBodySkimpyRating() and getPlayerLowerBodySkimpyRating() are both 100 then the player is effectively nude, right? I'm trying to reduce the number of function calls since it's populating globals, AVs and float properties in quests with the information since it's used all over the place in my mod (conditionals applying/removing perks, relative incoming and outgoing damage for new legendary armor and weapons, actor packages, active magic effects adding/removing custom factions, etc).

Would you be up for adding a custom event mods can register for to get notification when the values change (or have you already and it's just not in the description)? That would allow me to drop a bunch of redundant polling.

How are other mods (apart from Harassment) looking at integrating this? Or is anyone else considering it yet?

Right, 100 means that part of the body is completely exposed. 

If there is a use case for an event listener then I can add it. 

I might also consider adding high heels and stocking keywords. Overall I would still like to keep the total number of keywords limited.

15 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

Right, 100 means that part of the body is completely exposed. 

Thanks, just wanted to be sure.

15 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

If there is a use case for an event listener then I can add it. 

In the case of the mod I'm working on, as I said, there are a variety of mechanisms which rely on knowing degrees of nudity. Because of limitations in the CK I end up needing to redundantly reflect these values into AVs (for perk entrypoints used by weapon/armor effects), Globals (for condition expressions used by packages and magic effects) and quest properties (for inheritence in papyrus scripts to keep external calls to a minimum). I currently re-evaluate the degree of nudity based on OnItemEquipped, OnItemUnequipped, and OnSit (power armor furniture) events, but if I want to pull the base data from SAKR in place of my own slot-based calculations then I also need to factor in a delay to account for SAKR's own update delay, and even then it could lead to race conditions, not to mention I'm registering for a bunch of events which SAKR is also watching so that's not particularly efficient either.

It would help to know when SAKR has made a change to its values, so I could immediately update the related values tracked in my mod, avoiding the redundant calls and eliminating the risk of race conditions.

Is there a way to go in and like... fast patch all the vanilla clothing items to like 50 or 60? I tend to use custom outfits, but also due to CSL and the lack of clothing items to grab once clothing is destroyed, I also tend to have to utilize anything I can find.

I tried this mod out and apparently all Vanilla outfits have a rating scale of 100. I get custom clothing mods needing fine tuned, just wasn't sure if there was an easier way to correct all the slot 33 Vanilla clothing outfits without making a main Fallout.esm patch.

Edited by Plaguetard2.0
9 minutes ago, Plaguetard2.0 said:

Is there a way to go in and like... fast patch all the vanilla clothing items to like 50 or 60? I tend to use custom outfits, but also due to CSL and the lack of clothing items to grab once clothing is destroyed, I also tend to have to utilize anything I can find.

Like I mentioned earlier, so many popular mods already patch the vanilla and DLC ARMO records, you really don't want to do that with a plugin or you'll just create even more conflicts on top of the ones caused by UFO4P, AE, ECO and their ilk. Hopefully we'll start seeing RobCo Patcher files for the base vanilla outfits and also for the popular outfit replacers (Graf's/CCO, Ghaan's, Lazman's, etc).

Edit: I would probably put some together specifically for the CCO replacer packs (since that's what I use), but my dance card is full for the next few weeks so it probably wouldn't be until the end of the month at the earliest. Also to anyone working on keyword lists for vanilla and DLC outfits, it would be a good idea to make it clear which replacer or conversion they're based on since e.g. the vanilla conversions shipped with Fusion Girl and BodyTalk don't always cover the same body parts.

Edited by vaultbait
2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Thanks, just wanted to be sure.

In the case of the mod I'm working on, as I said, there are a variety of mechanisms which rely on knowing degrees of nudity. Because of limitations in the CK I end up needing to redundantly reflect these values into AVs (for perk entrypoints used by weapon/armor effects), Globals (for condition expressions used by packages and magic effects) and quest properties (for inheritence in papyrus scripts to keep external calls to a minimum). I currently re-evaluate the degree of nudity based on OnItemEquipped, OnItemUnequipped, and OnSit (power armor furniture) events, but if I want to pull the base data from SAKR in place of my own slot-based calculations then I also need to factor in a delay to account for SAKR's own update delay, and even then it could lead to race conditions, not to mention I'm registering for a bunch of events which SAKR is also watching so that's not particularly efficient either.

It would help to know when SAKR has made a change to its values, so I could immediately update the related values tracked in my mod, avoiding the redundant calls and eliminating the risk of race conditions.

I see, that sounds valid. Event listeners are pretty standard so it shouldnt be controversial to add the event for rating changes.

But theres one potential problem in that right now, whether the player is in power armor or not influences the skimpy rating (it's 0 if they are in power armor). However, the power armor check is calculated on the fly whenever a "get" function is called. That means if I were to introduce an event firing that's based off of equipment changes, mods may potentially end up with stale data bc there wasn't one fired for players getting in/out of power armor. So the sequence of events would be: 1) player equips armor 2) SAKR calculates rating 3) SAKR fires event for rating change 4) player enters power armor. After (4), the rating should be 0, but there was no event fired for it to notify mods. 

If that's fine, I can add the event with that known issue. Maybe there's a base game event that lets you know a player entered/exited a power armor that I dont know of.

8 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

I see, that sounds valid. Event listeners are pretty standard so it shouldnt be controversial to add the event for rating changes.

But theres one potential problem in that right now, whether the player is in power armor or not influences the skimpy rating (it's 0 if they are in power armor). However, the power armor check is calculated on the fly whenever a "get" function is called. That means if I were to introduce an event firing that's based off of equipment changes, mods may potentially end up with stale data bc there wasn't one fired for players getting in/out of power armor. So the sequence of events would be: 1) player equips armor 2) SAKR calculates rating 3) SAKR fires event for rating change 4) player enters power armor. After (4), the rating should be 0, but there was no event fired for it to notify mods. 

If that's fine, I can add the event with that known issue. Maybe there's a base game event that lets you know a player entered/exited a power armor that I dont know of.

Not a problem at all. I can continue checking explicitly when OnSit fires for a power armor frame. Though if the only reason PA checks are done in situ is that entering and exiting power armor isn't an OnItemEquipped or OnItemUnequipped event, be aware that Actor.OnSit(Actor akSender, ObjectReference akFurniture) fires on enter and exit (but also when the animation to insert a fusion core plays), and akSender == Player && akFurniture.GetBaseObject().HasKeyword(FurnitureTypePowerArmor) will filter it to the cases you're interested in.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Not a problem at all. I can continue checking explicitly when OnSit fires for a power armor frame. Though if the only reason PA checks are done in situ is that entering and exiting power armor isn't an OnItemEquipped or OnItemUnequipped event, be aware that Actor.OnSit(Actor akSender, ObjectReference akFurniture) fires on enter and exit (but also when the animation to insert a fusion core plays), and akSender == Player && akFurniture.GetBaseObject().HasKeyword(FurnitureTypePowerArmor) will filter it to the cases you're interested in.

Interesting. I'll prob integrate the OnSit event too then. I dont like leaving events and APIs with known problems.

(Note: All changes are backwards compatible, unless explicitly stated otherwise)

v1.1.0

• Added new keywords
    • sakr_kwd_braTagSheer - tag for bra to indicate sheer or see-through material. Absence of this tag implies non-see-through material
    • sakr_kwd_pantyTagSheer - tag for panty to indicate sheer or see-through material. Absence of this tag implies non-see-through material
    • sakr_kwd_stockingsLong - keyword for knee-high stockings
    • sakr_kwd_stockingsTagShiny - tag for stockings to indicate shiny material like latex or leather. Absence of this tag implies cloth-like material
    • sakr_kwd_stockingsTagSheer - tag for stockings to indicate sheer or see-through material. Absence of this tag implies non-see-through material
    • sakr_kwd_shoesHighHeels - keyword for shoes that are high heel
    • sakr_kwd_shoesKillerHeels - keyword for shoes that are "killer heel", the impractical ones that are difficult to walk in normally
  • Added new keyword for mods. Keywords with "mFlag" (mod flag) prefix are ones that are intended to be used by mods to flag a certain armor piece to mean something 
    • sakr_kwd_mFlagUnequipProtectedItem (10026BD) - keyword to mark that a piece of armor is protected and should not be unequipped by other mods
  • Added a new event that mods can use to listen for skimpy rating changes (see Modder's Resource section in main page for details)

If you want other keywords supported, feel free to suggest them here. However, theres no guarantee that I will add them. If it's very niche, then most likely not. But if it's quite common, then I may add it.

23 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Skimpy rating for upper body (top, bra) dont add to skimpy rating for lower body (pants, panties) when calculating "overall" skimpy rating.

It's more like an average. If your lower body rating was something like 40, and upper body something like 60, then the overall would be something in the middle, like 55.

Good idea.

What about jewelry?

Edit:

Although, on a second though, my request does not make sense, since the data valued by the API is the "skimpiness" (so much percentage of the skin that is shown), it does not value the data "provocativeness" (which would be the provocativeness that clothing or equipped accessories may become)
Anyway, sorry for the poorly thought out message and forget the request.

Edited by antoniut

Minor Problem...

Top Tight

Top Sideboob

Both are showing up as Exposed, in-game. Adding Top Full, fixes it. So I am adding both Top Full and Top Tight or Top Sideboob Keywords.

Top Crop Top seems to be doing it also, is it correct. I though exposed, meant Naked.

Edited by Krazyone
11 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Like I mentioned earlier, so many popular mods already patch the vanilla and DLC ARMO records, you really don't want to do that with a plugin or you'll just create even more conflicts on top of the ones caused by UFO4P, AE, ECO and their ilk. Hopefully we'll start seeing RobCo Patcher files for the base vanilla outfits and also for the popular outfit replacers (Graf's/CCO, Ghaan's, Lazman's, etc).

Edit: I would probably put some together specifically for the CCO replacer packs (since that's what I use), but my dance card is full for the next few weeks so it probably wouldn't be until the end of the month at the earliest. Also to anyone working on keyword lists for vanilla and DLC outfits, it would be a good idea to make it clear which replacer or conversion they're based on since e.g. the vanilla conversions shipped with Fusion Girl and BodyTalk don't always cover the same body parts.

Aaaah, I get it. I was really thinking more about the meshes they replace and not the esp file that comes with. I'll have to look into this RobCo Patcher. Haven't used it yet.

2 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Minor Problem...

Top Tight

Top Sideboob

Both are showing up as Exposed, in-game. Adding Top Full, fixes it. So I am adding both Top Full and Top Tight or Top Sideboob Keywords.

Top Crop Top seems to be doing it also, is it correct. I though exposed, meant Naked.

Tight and sideboobs are tags. You can't just add the tags alone without the parent keyword, in this case the top.

2 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

Tight and sideboobs are tags. You can't just add the tags alone without the parent keyword, in this case the top.

I meant in-game, I used the hotkey to tell me the coverage of clothing items. A top, that was tagged Top Tight, Top Sideboob, or Top Crop was showing as Exposed.

Is this correct...

Eg...

A Crop Top... Added Tag Top Crop.

In-Game I pressed the hotkey to tell me the stats. The top was coming up as Exposed.

20230402120855_1.jpg

20230402120905_1.jpg

32 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

I meant in-game, I used the hotkey to tell me the coverage of clothing items. A top, that was tagged Top Tight, Top Sideboob, or Top Crop was showing as Exposed.

Is this correct...

Eg...

A Crop Top... Added Tag Top Crop.

In-Game I pressed the hotkey to tell me the stats. The top was coming up as Exposed.

20230402120855_1.jpg

20230402120905_1.jpg

Did you also add one of TopFull or TopCleavage or TopLowCutCleavage?

30 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

Did you also add one of TopFull or TopCleavage or TopLowCutCleavage?

If I added TopFull I get the Body Exposed False, but does the Top Crop Top, not also do the same.

The above images have the Tags...

TopTagCropTop

PantsHotPants

22 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

If I added TopFull I get the Body Exposed False, but does the Top Crop Top, not also do the same.

The above images have the Tags...

TopTagCropTop

PantsHotPants

Yea that's what I'm saying. TopTagCropTop is a tag keyword. Anything with the word "Tag" is a Tag keyword. You can't just have the tag keywords without the parent keyword. This is described in the main post.

You need:

TopFull (or TopCleavage or TopLowCutCleavage)

TopTagCropTop

Tags are additional optional modifiers on top of the parent keyword.

13 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

Yea that's what I'm saying. TopTagCropTop is a tag keyword. Anything with the word "Tag" is a Tag keyword. You can't just have the tag keywords without the parent keyword. This is described in the main post.

You need:

TopFull (or TopCleavage or TopLowCutCleavage)

TopTagCropTop

Tags are additional optional modifiers on top of the parent keyword.

Now I understand, you need the Main one, that doesn't have TAG in  its name. Then you can add additional Tags, with items with the Tag Keywords.

Thanks for your help... :)

1 hour ago, kenbenis said:

How do we add keywords to vanilla clothing, same procedure of adding SAKR as a master for fallout.esm? Is that safe to do?

You can copy those records into a new plugin (in FO4Edit, copy as override into and then choose to create a new ESP plugin with an ESL flag and give it a name), then make SAKR a master of it. However, if you're using anything that also patches vanilla outfits (Ultimate FO4 Patch, Armorsmith Extended, Equipment Crafting Overhaul, etc), you need to make sure you put your patch after them and copy any of their overrides as well. Learning to use RobCo Patcher is likely going to be easier than creating more plugins and dealing with the inevitable conflicts for vanilla armor records.