stickdude32 Posted March 28, 2023 Posted March 28, 2023 On 3/27/2023 at 6:59 AM, ojisan184 said: Like this? pc40a_req1.zip 12.12 MB · 522 downloads Loving all the mods and the game so far. On 3/26/2023 at 8:13 PM, woofhat said: Klaudia nude mod character.7z 10.57 MB · 1,217 downloads Unfortunately any time when Klaudia is sitting down for cinematics, her skirt reappears in a broken state... Would love to see a similar topless version for Klaudia too~ Now we wait for the big booba Lila mod and such~ Though I wonder since all the random NPCs are just the same model with different colours, that a mod to replace the female NPCs with topless versions might be possible. 3
Icemoore Posted March 28, 2023 Posted March 28, 2023 14 hours ago, hilbo75 said: i really like this mod but its got a small issue around the pelvis area where it has what looks like an unusual texture seam. where her legs meet her hips THe real issue is it's not wide enough 1
Popular Post Shocky Posted March 29, 2023 Popular Post Posted March 29, 2023 (edited) I may be in the minority here because everyone wants nudes but I made a simple SFW thicker butt mod for Ryza, I found it weird how flat it was compared to her thighs. I also did a version that removes that butt skirt thing. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bCPL3LI_E8tErBYRYdTlRrGHz6H3Le1C/view?usp=share_link !For this mod, you must also Unpack "PACK20_04.pak" and then follow the same guide if you want the Summer Outfit aswell. EDIT: If you have T-POSE after installing any mods, a fix is here no butt skirt Spoiler Edited April 4, 2023 by Shocky 35
Icemoore Posted March 29, 2023 Posted March 29, 2023 33 minutes ago, Shocky said: I may be in the minority here because everyone wants nudes but I made a simple SFW thicker butt mod for Ryza, I found it weird how flat it was compared to her thighs. I also did a version that removes that butt skirt thing. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bCPL3LI_E8tErBYRYdTlRrGHz6H3Le1C/view?usp=share_link !For this mod, you must also Unpack "PACK20_04.pak" and then follow the same guide if you want the Summer Outfit aswell. no butt skirt Reveal hidden contents I think I installed it wrong it'ds not working for me :I
amorrow28 Posted March 29, 2023 Posted March 29, 2023 (edited) On 3/28/2023 at 10:30 AM, vain5493 said: Thank you very much for the tools you provided. Thanks to you, I'm learning a lot, but I'm not sure how to port mods from ryza2 to ryza3. I'm sorry to bother you, but could you tell me how? EDIT: Significantly more detailed tutorial here: https://github.com/eArmada8/gust_stuff/wiki/Transferring-a-costume-from-one-character-or-game-to-another Sure. I've actually written a lot of tutorials including on this exact question but I know the information is all over the place. Please understand that this is an advanced skill and you should already know how to use Blender, make basic modifications and also how to make basic texture modifications. Also, you need to understand the basics of skeletal animation and weight transfer. If you've never watched the Fairy Tail modding video, watch it. Here are the steps: 1. Determine the mod you want to port, and a suitable recipient model to use (since you need a working skeleton, and also there are parts of the model you cannot port and parts you will not want to port, like the head and face and any cloth meshes aka 4D meshes). 2. Export meshes for both the model you want to port, and the model you will port into. 3. Choose the submeshes you will port (as few as possible - for example for the Summer Mod I only ported the nude parts). 4. Segment your meshes so that they fit on the bone palettes of the recipient model. Before you segment, combine the ones you can (if they share the same material, they can be combined at this step). 5. Perform weight transfer on your segmented submeshes so that they are using the bone palettes of the recipient model. (For g1m, this is generally impossible if you have not done step 4 correctly.) Export your submeshes back to .fmt/.ib/.vb files. 6. Bond the transferred meshes to the recipient meshes that you are keeping (the most common is to bond the head to the neck). 7. Transfer your textures over. You can either find space on the recipient textures and move the UV maps (I recommend NOT doing this, it is a HUGE pain), OR you can just add new textures - which is what I do. I explain how to add new textures here. You will need to be able to edit the metadata, I recommend using jsoneditoronline.org if you are not experienced with editing JSON files. Do not make any mistakes - if my import script cannot understand your JSON file, it will just read the metadata from the G1M instead and you will not know why your changes are not working! 8. Finally, import your g1m, create your new elixir.gz, then grab that along with the new g1t file you made in step 6, and test your mod! Edited September 21, 2023 by amorrow28 13
vain5493 Posted March 29, 2023 Posted March 29, 2023 2 hours ago, amorrow28 said: 확신하는. 나는 실제로 이 정확한 질문을 포함하여 많은 자습서를 작성했지만 정보가 도처에 있다는 것을 알고 있습니다. 이것은 고급 기술 이며 블렌더 사용 방법 , 기본 수정 방법 및 기본 텍스처 수정 방법을 이미 알고 있어야 합니다 . 또한 골격 애니메이션 및 체중 이동 의 기본 사항을 이해해야 합니다 . 페어리 테일 모딩 비디오를 본 적이 없다면 시청하십시오 . 단계는 다음과 같습니다. 1. 포팅할 모드와 사용할 적합한 수신자 모델을 결정합니다(작동하는 골격이 필요하고 포팅할 수 없는 모델 부분과 포팅하지 않으려는 부분이 있기 때문입니다. 머리와 얼굴, 천 메쉬(4D 메쉬라고도 함)와 같은 것입니다. 2. 포팅하려는 모델과 포팅할 모델 모두에 대한 메시를 내보냅니다 . 3. 포팅할 하위 메시를 선택합니다(가능한 한 적게 - 예를 들어 Summer Mod의 경우 누드 부분만 포팅했습니다). 4. 받는 사람 모델의 뼈대 팔레트에 맞도록 메쉬를 분할합니다 . 분할하기 전에 가능한 것을 결합하십시오(동일한 재료를 공유하는 경우 이 단계에서 결합할 수 있음). 5.수신자 모델의 뼈대 팔레트를 사용하도록 분할된 하위 메시에서 가중치 이동을 수행합니다 . (g1m의 경우 4단계를 올바르게 수행하지 않으면 일반적으로 불가능합니다.) 하위 메시를 다시 .fmt/.ib/.vb 파일로 내보냅니다 . 6. 전송된 메시를 보관하고 있는 수신자 메시에 본딩합니다 (가장 일반적인 방법은 머리를 목에 본딩하는 것입니다). 7. 텍스처를 전송합니다. 받는 텍스처에서 공간을 찾고 UV 맵을 이동하거나 ( 이 작업을 수행하지 않는 것이 좋습니다. 이는 엄청난 고통입니다.) 새 텍스처를 추가할 수 있습니다. 이것이 바로 제가 하는 일입니다. 여기에서 새 텍스처를 추가하는 방법을 설명합니다 . 메타데이터를 편집할 수 있어야 합니다. JSON 파일 편집 경험이 없는 경우 jsoneditoronline.org를 사용하는 것이 좋습니다. 실수하지 마십시오. 내 가져오기 스크립트가 JSON 파일을 이해할 수 없는 경우 대신 G1M에서 메타데이터를 읽을 뿐이므로 변경 사항이 작동하지 않는 이유를 알 수 없습니다! 8. 마지막으로 g1m을 가져오고 새 elixir.gz를 만든 다음 6단계에서 만든 새 g1t 파일과 함께 가져오고 모드를 테스트합니다! Thank you so much for your kind reply I'll try to port mods based on what you said!
namespace Posted March 29, 2023 Posted March 29, 2023 On 3/24/2023 at 4:24 PM, jmedia7 said: Working on porting some of moderchan's mods What's the basis of the 2nd mod? Is that imported from Ryza 2?
reddragon82 Posted March 29, 2023 Posted March 29, 2023 Doesn't this game have like a bunch of female playable characters? That's a lotta nudes, looking forward to it xD Spoiler Ryza, Klaudia, Federica, Kala, Lila and Patricia i think is all of them.
Shocky Posted March 29, 2023 Posted March 29, 2023 10 hours ago, Icemoore said: I think I installed it wrong it'ds not working for me :I Follow this guide and it will work https://www.patreon.com/posts/how-to-use-ryza-34075259
Icemoore Posted March 29, 2023 Posted March 29, 2023 2 hours ago, Shocky said: Follow this guide and it will work https://www.patreon.com/posts/how-to-use-ryza-34075259 OH I did that, but it didn't ask me to over write anything, Like the folder didn't extract when I used the unpacker.
Lockshockbear43 Posted March 29, 2023 Posted March 29, 2023 17 hours ago, Shocky said: I may be in the minority here because everyone wants nudes but I made a simple SFW thicker butt mod for Ryza, I found it weird how flat it was compared to her thighs. I also did a version that removes that butt skirt thing. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bCPL3LI_E8tErBYRYdTlRrGHz6H3Le1C/view?usp=share_link !For this mod, you must also Unpack "PACK20_04.pak" and then follow the same guide if you want the Summer Outfit aswell. no butt skirt Reveal hidden contents Thank you so much for this! I'm in the same boat as you - I don't want nudes as much as I want lewds. Her butt being so flat was upsetting, and this is perfect ❤️
Icemoore Posted March 29, 2023 Posted March 29, 2023 (edited) I wonder if someone could mod 2b's outfit for Ryza >_> Edited March 29, 2023 by Icemoore
Joe Average Posted March 30, 2023 Posted March 30, 2023 Well this is troublesome... This Ryza 3 update to fix the depth of field seems to have altered how the files are read or something. If I go through the usual steps and launch with modidied files in the "character" folder with .bak at the end of PACK00_02.PAK, everyone's default stand/idle becomes T-pose. I did a clean reinstall and the same thing happened. Perhaps now we need to repack? I get an error message when I try to drag PACK00_02.json onto gust_pak.exe. Seems it gets stuck trying to read the first file in the character folder. In the previous Ryza games I never needed to repack so I'm a bit lost here... 1
amorrow28 Posted March 30, 2023 Posted March 30, 2023 1 hour ago, Joe Average said: Well this is troublesome... This Ryza 3 update to fix the depth of field seems to have altered how the files are read or something. If I go through the usual steps and launch with modidied files in the "character" folder with .bak at the end of PACK00_02.PAK, everyone's default stand/idle becomes T-pose. I did a clean reinstall and the same thing happened. Perhaps now we need to repack? I get an error message when I try to drag PACK00_02.json onto gust_pak.exe. Seems it gets stuck trying to read the first file in the character folder. In the previous Ryza games I never needed to repack so I'm a bit lost here... Ugh, that sucks. To answer your question, did you reverse the folder move? It needs to go back from \Data\x64\character to \Data\data\x64\character If you are having trouble, reset your install, unpack again, replace files, then repack. Please report back!
Joe Average Posted March 30, 2023 Posted March 30, 2023 I followed all the steps. As mentioned above I have already tested a reinstall. This same Ryza nude mod was working perfectly fine before the update. This T-posing issue is new and as you can see... its not just Ryza that is T-posing. Everyone does even if no mods are applied. Simply running the game with the "character" folder instead of PACK00_02.PAK seems to be an issue. (those are not mods on Bos and Federica, I have the save data and DLC bonus outfits)
Popular Post amorrow28 Posted March 30, 2023 Popular Post Posted March 30, 2023 (edited) On 3/29/2023 at 8:30 PM, Joe Average said: I followed all the steps. As mentioned above I have already tested a reinstall. This same Ryza nude mod was working perfectly fine before the update. This T-posing issue is new and as you can see... its not just Ryza that is T-posing. Everyone does even if no mods are applied. Simply running the game with the "character" folder instead of PACK00_02.PAK seems to be an issue. (those are not mods on Bos and Federica, I have the save data and DLC bonus outfits) Ok, I tested unpack-repack with the current version of Gust Tools and it works fine. I was able to unpack PACK00_02.PAK, replace Ryza with my nude mod, then repack the file and load it in game. The characters animate normally. I can also confirm that DLC packs (PACK20_xx.PAK) can still run unpacked, only PACK00_02.PAK (and possibly other PACK00 files) needs to be repacked. UPDATE: Instructions now allow for unpacked models - thank you to @fiore99 This is what I did: 1. Reset my install to base (I deleted my x64\character folder then did Steam -> Ryza 3 -> Properties -> Local Files -> Verify Integrity of Game Files) - I suspect this step can be skipped because the update did not alter any PAK files. 2. Unpack {Ryza3}\Data\PACK00_02.PAK by dragging the file onto gust_pak.exe from Gust Tools. DO NOT move {Ryza3}\Data\data\x64 to {Ryza3}\Data\x64 (yet). 3. Backup PACK00_02.json by renaming it to PACK00_02.json.backup. Download @fiore99's modified PACK00_02.json here and put it in the {Ryza3}\Data folder, replacing the json file you just renamed. Edit: The 5th anniversary update ("optimization update") broke the json file. Here is a new one: PACK00_02.json 4. Backup PACK00_02.PAK by renaming it to PACK00_02.PAK.backup. Drag the new PACK00_02.json file onto gust_pak.exe. You should now have a much smaller PACK00_02.PAK. 5. (OPTIONAL) Go into the {Ryza3}\Data\data\x64\character folder. You can safely delete the cf00, cf01, cm00, and cm01 folders as they are in your new PACK00_02.PAK file. 6. Move {Ryza3}\Data\data\x64\character to {Ryza3}\Data\x64\character. You can now install your mods. For example, if you want to install my Ryza nude mod, replace {Ryza3}\Data\x64\character\pc40a\pc40a.elixir.gz and pc40a.g1t with the files that come with the nude mod. Hopefully this works for everyone! For those of you who already had a working configuration before the update and just want to repack your current configuration, you should be able to do so. But you MUST reverse the step where you moved the data folder - \Data\x64\character must be returned to \Data\data\x64\character because that is where Gust Tools expects the files to be. After repacking with the custom json file, move the files back. Edited May 13, 2025 by amorrow28 31
ehdrmfka Posted March 30, 2023 Posted March 30, 2023 (edited) Is there any mod to allow you to control other characters besides Ryza in exploration? Edited March 30, 2023 by ehdrmfka 2
hotNess16 Posted March 30, 2023 Author Posted March 30, 2023 1 hour ago, amorrow28 said: Ok, I tested unpack-repack with the current version of Gust Tools and it works fine. I was able to unpack PACK00_02.PAK, replace Ryza with my nude mod, then repack the file and load it in game. The characters animate normally. I can also confirm that DLC packs (PACK20_xx.PAK) can still run unpacked, only PACK00_02.PAK (and possibly other PACK00 files) needs to be repacked. This is what I did: 1. Reset my install to base (I deleted my x64\character folder then did Steam -> Ryza 3 -> Properties -> Local Files -> Verify Integrity of Game Files) - I suspect this step can be skipped because the update did not alter any PAK files. 2. Unpack PACK00_02.PAK with Gust Tools gust_pak.exe. I did NOT move \Data\data\x64 to \Data\x64. 3. Replaced \Data\data\x64\character\pc40a\pc40a.elixir.gz and pc40a.g1t with my mod files. 4. Renamed PACK00_02.PAK to PACK00_02.PAK.backup and then dragged PACK00_02.json onto gust_pak.exe. I checked to see that PACK00_02.PAK was roughly the same size as PACK00_02.PAK.backup. 5. Loaded the game. Ryza was nude, as expected. All characters appeared to be animating normally as expected. Hopefully this works for everyone. If you want to just repack your current configuration, you should be able to do so. But you MUST reverse the step where you moved the data folder - \Data\x64\character must be returned to \Data\data\x64\character because that is where Gust Tools expects the files to be. Can confirm this works. Thank you for the continued work for modding this game. 1
justinto5123 Posted March 30, 2023 Posted March 30, 2023 (edited) 8 hours ago, ehdrmfka said: Is there any mod to allow you to control other characters besides Ryza in exploration? Yeah kinda, haven't tested on the updated version though. Found a simple way to do that yesterday without T-posing and played as Claudia without issue. Not sure if it's 100% but seems to work for expressions, movement, hitting etc. pc40a-ClaudiaMC.zip Backup your whole PC40a folder and then replace it with this one. Just use whatever claudia mod or outfit you want (pc40a.g1t and elixir) in this folder. Just packaged it with a previous nude mod from here. Edited March 30, 2023 by justinto5123 6
Jin_yum Posted March 30, 2023 Posted March 30, 2023 On 3/29/2023 at 10:20 AM, Shocky said: I may be in the minority here because everyone wants nudes but I made a simple SFW thicker butt mod for Ryza, I found it weird how flat it was compared to her thighs. I also did a version that removes that butt skirt thing. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bCPL3LI_E8tErBYRYdTlRrGHz6H3Le1C/view?usp=share_link !For this mod, you must also Unpack "PACK20_04.pak" and then follow the same guide if you want the Summer Outfit aswell. no butt skirt Reveal hidden contents It's exactly what I'm looking for! thanks a lot, bro!
fiore99 Posted March 30, 2023 Posted March 30, 2023 7 hours ago, amorrow28 said: Ok, I tested unpack-repack with the current version of Gust Tools and it works fine. I was able to unpack PACK00_02.PAK, replace Ryza with my nude mod, then repack the file and load it in game. The characters animate normally. I can also confirm that DLC packs (PACK20_xx.PAK) can still run unpacked, only PACK00_02.PAK (and possibly other PACK00 files) needs to be repacked. This is what I did: 1. Reset my install to base (I deleted my x64\character folder then did Steam -> Ryza 3 -> Properties -> Local Files -> Verify Integrity of Game Files) - I suspect this step can be skipped because the update did not alter any PAK files. 2. Unpack PACK00_02.PAK with Gust Tools gust_pak.exe. I did NOT move \Data\data\x64 to \Data\x64. 3. Replaced \Data\data\x64\character\pc40a\pc40a.elixir.gz and pc40a.g1t with my mod files. 4. Renamed PACK00_02.PAK to PACK00_02.PAK.backup and then dragged PACK00_02.json onto gust_pak.exe. I checked to see that PACK00_02.PAK was roughly the same size as PACK00_02.PAK.backup. 5. Loaded the game. Ryza was nude, as expected. All characters appeared to be animating normally as expected. Hopefully this works for everyone. If you want to just repack your current configuration, you should be able to do so. But you MUST reverse the step where you moved the data folder - \Data\x64\character must be returned to \Data\data\x64\character because that is where Gust Tools expects the files to be. Regarding the necessity of PACK00_02.pak repacking, only the files in cf00, cf01, cm00, and cm01 folders seems to be required to be repacked. Thus, all the other files (or at least intended g1t and elixir files) can be excluded from repacking, and can still be read from character folder. The attached json is for repacking only the files in cf00, cf01, cm00, and cm01 folders. PACK00_02.json 13
ehdrmfka Posted March 30, 2023 Posted March 30, 2023 (edited) 8 hours ago, justinto5123 said: Yeah kinda, haven't tested on the updated version though. Found a simple way to do that yesterday without T-posing and played as Claudia without issue. Not sure if it's 100% but seems to work for expressions, movement, hitting etc. pc40a-ClaudiaMC.zip 22.98 MB · 155 downloads Backup your whole PC40a folder and then replace it with this one. Just use whatever claudia mod or outfit you want (pc40a.g1t and elixir) in this folder. Just packaged it with a previous nude mod from here. Thanks a lot. Edited March 30, 2023 by ehdrmfka 1
Fragile Snow Posted March 30, 2023 Posted March 30, 2023 (edited) any mods for removing the black patch under skirts and adding PS button prompts yet? Edited March 30, 2023 by Fragile Snow 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now