[mod] Sexbound Reborn

2 hours ago, Erina Sugino said:

That makes no sense.

no idea, but as i understand. interspecies sex and female climax can affect to the preg chance

for some reason the other config dont was letme trigger the pregnacy

Back once again after so long. Things aren't working after I installed the November update.

So this time, when an NPC has an interaction with another, they have their sex, and they keep having sex, and they keep on having sex, and keep on doing it for, I dunno, until the end of time. Fairly certain it wasn't any configured options. And alongside that, evidently my interactions don't work. My character goes into the interaction, the wheel comes up, but everything is locked, the positions are blank, and when I exit it, a clone of my character stands there with the other actor.

It's probably a me-being-stupid thing again, but I dunno. Thanks in advance.

starbound.log.1

6 hours ago, Erina Sugino said:

That makes no sense.

I just made sure no matter what he was, fucking would lead to pregnancy.... I ran into the same issue with my lustlings, no matter how often they would have sex no baby's, I tried everything, in the end I just turned off all the stuff that checks for viability and race... boom babys ... happy with the result...tho I'm sure I'm missing something..... to be clear during my tests I would even fuck my own race with the pregnancy boosters and did constantly climax ... over and over ... 2h and no viable pregnancy happened 

49 minutes ago, DiScOrD_OiL29 said:

Back once again after so long. Things aren't working after I installed the November update.

So this time, when an NPC has an interaction with another, they have their sex, and they keep having sex, and they keep on having sex, and keep on doing it for, I dunno, until the end of time. Fairly certain it wasn't any configured options. And alongside that, evidently my interactions don't work. My character goes into the interaction, the wheel comes up, but everything is locked, the positions are blank, and when I exit it, a clone of my character stands there with the other actor.

It's probably a me-being-stupid thing again, but I dunno. Thanks in advance.

You still have Lustbound Base and the SBR Lustbound Patch installed.

19 minutes ago, doctorpotato said:

I just made sure no matter what he was, fucking would lead to pregnancy.... I ran into the same issue with my lustlings, no matter how often they would have sex no baby's, I tried everything, in the end I just turned off all the stuff that checks for viability and race... boom babys ... happy with the result...tho I'm sure I'm missing something..... to be clear during my tests I would even fuck my own race with the pregnancy boosters and did constantly climax ... over and over ... 2h and no viable pregnancy happened 

Sex with a same-species partner should always work when the other conditions are met/disabled. If not, that's a bug.

1 hour ago, Erina Sugino said:

You still have Lustbound Base and the SBR Lustbound Patch installed.

Sex with a same-species partner should always work when the other conditions are met/disabled. If not, that's a bug.

oh ... interesting ... did I find a real bug?

I always just assume I'm a moron and did not understand the instructions fully, or I messed around with something or doing something that makes it so. I say this truthfully, I really do believe its my own foolishness and stupid choices on why something broke.

But Ill go back and do a look ... not too sure how to test it though. odds and random nature, I could be fucking with my own race or a floren for like hours before anything happens or not happens. In fact like I said, it took me a long time before I realized I cant get preg.

But Ill poke at it, still think its me not the mod that is the issue.

4 minutes ago, doctorpotato said:

oh ... interesting ... did I find a real bug?

I always just assume I'm a moron and did not understand the instructions fully, or I messed around with something or doing something that makes it so. I say this truthfully, I really do believe its my own foolishness and stupid choices on why something broke.

But Ill go back and do a look ... not too sure how to test it though. odds and random nature, I could be fucking with my own race or a floren for like hours before anything happens or not happens. In fact like I said, it took me a long time before I realized I cant get preg.

But Ill poke at it, still think its me not the mod that is the issue.

The conditions for successful impregnation are pretty straight forward.

Step one - have an actor with a gender with the body trait "canProduceSperm" (male, futa by default) climax while fucking an actor with the "canOvulate" body trait (female, futa, cuntboy by default) directly.

Step two - impregnation target actually ovulates. This only affects players, and can be turned off.

Step three - Don't have a status preventing pregnancy (sterile, infertile, birthcontrol, ...)

Step four - do not already be pregnant.

Step five - partners are compatible. This requires them to either be of the same species, of the same speciesType (only Human and Apex are), or defined in the "compatibleSpecies" table as compatible. This check can be turned off. Also, fucking yourself never results in pregnancies. This check also can be turned off.

Step six - Successfully roll the random chance for a successful impregnation. The chances for this can be configured.

The results of all of these checks are logged with info and debug level logging.

I believe this check is the issue, regardless of adding or increasing the numbers, It "Feels" like its not working, and just blanket revokes preg. But once again ... really feel its on my end ... have yet to look at it .. making tacos 

Step five - partners are compatible. This requires them to either be of the same species, of the same speciesType (only Human and Apex are), or defined in the "compatibleSpecies" table as compatible. This check can be turned off. Also, fucking yourself never results in pregnancies. This check also can be turned off.

lil question, if my female human character is impregnated by other race, already have a chance of be one of both parent races?, or i need config this too? (i mean because mother is human, i hope the baby is not allways human)

and another little questions about the sex iteractions.

1)is there any other way to start a sexnode witouth the bow, or furniture? for example, i am at outpost, i notice some npc are arounsed, since i cant place object there, i cant fuck them atleas  i shoot them with a arrow. i just ask in case there exist other ways to init sex

2)can my pc join a threesome? i notice if plase a sxb furniture, shoot 2 npc and sit my pc here, i can start the scene. but in the same furniture if 2 npc are already having sex, i cant join them :(

1 hour ago, quarzo said:

lil question, if my female human character is impregnated by other race, already have a chance of be one of both parent races?, or i need config this too? (i mean because mother is human, i hope the baby is not allways human)

By default the baby of any pair of parents has a 50% chance to be the mother's species and 50% to be the father's species. The only config option influencing this is "geneticTable", which can define a the baby to guaranteed be a third species for any given mother-father-pair.

26 minutes ago, quarzo said:

and another little questions about the sex iteractions.

1)is there any other way to start a sexnode witouth the bow, or furniture? for example, i am at outpost, i notice some npc are arounsed, since i cant place object there, i cant fuck them atleas  i shoot them with a arrow. i just ask in case there exist other ways to init sex

2)can my pc join a threesome? i notice if plase a sxb furniture, shoot 2 npc and sit my pc here, i can start the scene. but in the same furniture if 2 npc are already having sex, i cant join them :(

Aroused NPCs will automatically seek out the next best sexnode to interact with. The outpost should have tables that might count as one. Natural arousal is the only mechanic in vanilly SBR to initiate sex with NPCs.

Any entity can join a threesome, if the node supports three actors. If you apply a Sexbound Addon to a piece of furniture, there is two Tiers of addon - Tier 1, which supports only 2 actors and Tier 2, which supports three actors. Except for defeat transformation nodes, any other normal sexnode should support three actors.

2 hours ago, Erina Sugino said:

By default the baby of any pair of parents has a 50% chance to be the mother's species and 50% to be the father's species. The only config option influencing this is "geneticTable", which can define a the baby to guaranteed be a third species for any given mother-father-pair.

Aroused NPCs will automatically seek out the next best sexnode to interact with. The outpost should have tables that might count as one. Natural arousal is the only mechanic in vanilly SBR to initiate sex with NPCs.

Any entity can join a threesome, if the node supports three actors. If you apply a Sexbound Addon to a piece of furniture, there is two Tiers of addon - Tier 1, which supports only 2 actors and Tier 2, which supports three actors. Except for defeat transformation nodes, any other normal sexnode should support three actors.

This intrest me greatly.... lore wise, lustling only give birth to lustling baby's..... like the asari from mass effect....

I'm having a heck of a time figuring this mod out. I've got Sexbound Reborn, Aphrodites bow, and EBsLovelyWhips installed so far (as well as a few steam mods that I don't think should mess with anything), and I'm currently trying to figure out how to make the player character a futanari. The little menu button on the right doesn't allow me to set sub-gender (it just says 'none') and I've seen mentions about how you're supposed to start with some sort of 'customizer menu item' and a codex for the mod, but I didn't start with either of them. Is there an item id I can use to spawn these in, or am I missing something?

51 minutes ago, WarpedSpoon said:

how to make the player character a futanari.

/spawnitem sexbound_appleofdiscord => Spawn's an Apple of Discord food item which is used to change your sub-gender to be futanari

1 hour ago, WarpedSpoon said:

I'm having a heck of a time figuring this mod out. I've got Sexbound Reborn, Aphrodites bow, and EBsLovelyWhips installed so far (as well as a few steam mods that I don't think should mess with anything), and I'm currently trying to figure out how to make the player character a futanari. The little menu button on the right doesn't allow me to set sub-gender (it just says 'none') and I've seen mentions about how you're supposed to start with some sort of 'customizer menu item' and a codex for the mod, but I didn't start with either of them. Is there an item id I can use to spawn these in, or am I missing something?

so I also struggled with this till I found out they built in a item in game you can put on your char to make them both genders

its that patch you can buy, its automatic, it works out what gender you are and applies the proper pronoun for it, so girl --> futanari .. boy ---> cuntboy

Edited by doctorpotato

I've also figured out where my customizer item and codex were. Or rather, why they weren't spawning. During my initial pass over the configs, I changed something and put in 'fale' instead of 'false', which I suppose broke the configs. Fixed this issue, loaded the character and it gave me my starter items.

only install the Lustbound addons ... so no base or base manager

2 minutes ago, Xxeryon said:

Quick question. The changelog says lustbound base is now part of the mod, but lustbound requires both base and base manager. Is manager still required? The answer is probably very obvious, i just want to be sure.

1 hour ago, Firelight1928 said:

Small Question, is there a way to have NPCs take the birthing pill instead of the player?

No. NPCs don't know the concept of consumables and items only work on players. In order to achieve this, a lot of workaround coding magic is needed.

48 minutes ago, Salomão69 said:

I was wandering through the Nexus starbound mods, and I came across a particularly interesting one, Exotic Goods.
This mod adds slavery-themed items to generate materials.
But when I tried to use this mod, the game simply broke.

Can anyone fix this mod so it works?

https://www.nexusmods.com/starbound/mods/380

As a very first step it would be nice to know why the game crashes, so instead of reuploading someone else's mod you should provide a log file instead.

guys another question about recruit sons, when they grown up, i cant take them to adventure?, i read on normal wiki  crew members can join the party for explore planets via normal dialog, bug kids after recruit and go to the ship dont have any iteraction :(

14 hours ago, Erina Sugino said:

No. NPCs don't know the concept of consumables and items only work on players. In order to achieve this, a lot of workaround coding magic is needed.

Ah, I see.

Is there a way to speed up NPC pregnancies though? Like through software change or through a in-game modded item-

2 questions:

1) How do I get urine in the game?
I realized that there are items like the urine balloon, but I don't know how to acquire the liquid, and I was thinking about putting a Sewer Worker villager on my glitch ship, with his room being the entrance to something like the ship's sewer system.

2) Would it be possible to make liquids such as urine and semen moisten the plowed soil like water?
Because we know that excrement has always been traditionally used as fertilizer in agriculture.