Next small step - found the 2nd dead sister and brought back the letters.
Here are all three important people in the quest arc:
The corrupt Oberwester - the Sybil and the still "pure" Senna

ScreenShot237.png.375c460d89aabfbce094e340ed6b59ea.png

I am now the official sister of Dibella - so I have a bed in the temple.
Outfit fitting in the temple bath

ScreenShot239.png.d79045309ae0e5f2f95136878476cf70.png

One more hint... if you turn on the "Daedric" light on the flower next to the altar early on and the agents of Sanguine appear...
...already strange - that they tell me the story of the earlier "Sybil" - so behave like a normal priestess.
Did you really plan it that way as the author?

Vor 3 Stunden sagte DeepBlueFrog:

Seltsam, ich kann mich nicht erinnern, die Daedra im Tempel aktiviert zu haben, wenn das Licht an ist.

Verwendest du einen anderen Mod, um den Tempel zu ändern?

no - no other mods - I made sure not to change anything during the test run.
The only mod that might ... "yps-fashon" ... with a maximum of one stylist (with chair) placed
(although I'm not even sure - if the mod places someone in the Dibella Temple

but that was also the case with the "old" version during the last test - that the light can no longer be switched back
and
the Daedra (both male and female) appeared

I thought the presence of the Daedra was wanted - after all, all but one of the sisters in the temple are corrupted

but that's why we test everything

?

Edited by Miauzi

So ... the test run is through with the "good" side for the temple ... was a lot of work - but that was mainly due to the bard quest line - which has to be completed in full

(from my point of view is completely fine - since I intend to integrate this part into my story anyway)

First of all, an all-clear: The light in the temple can be switched on the (right) flower on the altar - I had just operated it incorrectly up to now.

I therefore ask the mod author for leniency because of the false alarm.

---

The transformation of the statue is...a real event - a wonderful job has been done here

(this "scene" gave me the idea in the first place - that Dibella might just be pretending... but that's just my own interpretation)

ScreenShot242.png.42918b656f004aef3a51c8fea78b5609.png

The only thing that "annoyed" me a bit ... that the lady in Rifton who runs the "pension" - is so busy in Rofton ... that is, she is very mobile in the city and without a quest pointer to find her .. .but it doesn't matter (that's why you don't have to introduce this "pointer")

I wasn't sure about her assistant then and I'm not sure now either... is it Sanguine himself (ala "shape-shifter" method) or is the human just "possessed" by him? Ultimately it doesn't matter - I can also find my own interpretation - but what were your own intentions as an author?

ScreenShot243.png.641c00a0661fc5db54efe1da82c06ce0.png

That part with the sister tied up was pretty "tricky" - because stealing the chest key from her in front of everyone in the temple (from which bag?) ... um

... so I had to "cheat" a little - a necklace that increases my "pickpocket" skill by 35 points was the solution

ScreenShot244.png.7e83231d64412a93b517d55d5d9d5e8b.png

In general, all things can be found - often you either have to pay close attention to the clues in the text/conversation or try to use logic a little - such as with the lady who used to be with the companions ... who would a later Dibella follower go to snuggle up to the wolf fur ... boy or girl??

My only "drop out" was the location of the artist of this statue... I had first located it on the island from the DLC - the small harbor town full of Dark Elves.

At the alchemist's farm near Rofton... well - what's the internet for?

ScreenShot245.png.eabd2ac543ed9fae66cd68229574bad4.png

It's always important ... not just to collect things, but to read letters or books -> READ

Then comes the quest progress as well

So - the Sybil takes over the temple - the old mother "superintendent" is deposed

ScreenShot247.png.a23651f3a869a506d80917d838238292.png

My "agent from Dibella" has fulfilled her task of cleaning the temple and can now enjoy her well-deserved "end of work" in her Dwemer "Tardis".

ScreenShot249.png.5d614a5da770a00beef6e21c4acde0e0.png

---

Finally:

Thank you for your work on this wonderful mod - it currently runs much better than the old (SE) version.

I saved the "dark" ending for my story ... but I assume that this will also work.

(Pictures of this won't be available until early summer though - the corruption part only kicks off after Serana is found...it forms a "sideplot" to the quest for "Auriel's Bow")

• 3 weeks later...

On my first playthrough with this mod, and still in pretty early stages (I just yesterday finished the Heart of Dibella quest).  One point of interest, the "Join the Sisterhood" quest triggered and ran just fine with my male Dragonborn, regardless of what the walkthrough describes.  So my guy is now a "Sister" of Dibella, lol.

On 5/19/2023 at 5:14 AM, GenPatton said:

On my first playthrough with this mod, and still in pretty early stages (I just yesterday finished the Heart of Dibella quest).  One point of interest, the "Join the Sisterhood" quest triggered and ran just fine with my male Dragonborn, regardless of what the walkthrough describes.  So my guy is now a "Sister" of Dibella, lol.

That is normal.

I started making updates in the latest version to allow Male players to join the temple and help out. 

I did not track down all the dialogues that call the player 'sister' at this stage, and I am not sure if I will find the time to ever get to it, but the changes should allow you to start down the road to the corruption or purification of the temple.

Let me know if you run into issues with quest stages being locked out because of gender.

14 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That is normal.

I started making updates in the latest version to allow Male players to join the temple and help out. 

I did not track down all the dialogues that call the player 'sister' at this stage, and I am not sure if I will find the time to ever get to it, but the changes should allow you to start down the road to the corruption or purification of the temple.

Let me know if you run into issues with quest stages being locked out because of gender.

Everything seemed to be going well, but then something unrelated to your mod screwed up my game, so I've started over.  If I run into any problems, I'll throw up a flag.

Looks like really great work, so far!

i think its cool that its gonna be compatible with JK's mod but i also use Cock Ride Heroes and i would really like to see a patch for that too so i can use all three together

oh, and when is the new update coming out?

Edited by kjergaard

Greetings, 

I recently had a problem with Sexlab - Survival - Cum : Satiation feature that I believe is related to an incompatibility somewhere in Sisters of Dibella.

All other features of Sexlab - Survival work fine, it was after a long backtrack that I isolated it to Sisters of Dibella.

I tried re-installing SoB, no overrides and also tinkering with load order to try and give Sexlab - Survival priority but no luck.

Verified the feature works everyttime I disable Sisters of Dibella.

Specifically the incompatibility seems to be with Sexlab - Survival - Cum : Satiation feature.

If anyone managed to get that feature working with this mod, I am curious to know.

Thank you

I had some questions about the statues in your mods? (Particularly this one?)  Because I would like more (and possibly different ones) for a mod I am creating.

1. It appears this mod has statue models such as stu_sangdibsta6.nif, stu_sangdibsta9.nif, and stu_sangdibsta11.nif.  Did you ever create 1-5, 7-8, and 10?  If so, where could I find them?
  2. HOW did you create these statues and the statues for SD?  Is there some set of tools I should use? Did you pause animations in the game for export with an in game tool or  did you convert animations files at certain times to obj or some such format so you could apply stone textures? Did you create the textures within a 3D modelling program or did you apply them before exporting (using a private skin resource)?  I am just guessing.  There is a nearly 3 hour "related" video I found on youtube but since I am specifically interested in turning "poses" into stone statue nifs... I thought I would ask.
Edited by shebop
Grammar, question, and spelling edits
On 5/30/2023 at 11:28 AM, TKHBMVP said:

Compared to the version from last year, this file has not file header 44 for SE/SAE but file header 43 which is for LE.

That doesn't seem to matter much anymore.

I am running this version of Sisterhood on SE for my tests and it is working fine.

On 6/3/2023 at 8:13 PM, Collabo7 said:

Would you accept that somebody else work on your mod and make it Ostim Compatible ?

Sure.. go ahead and good luck.

If you or someone else can pull that off AND ensure future updates will not break your version, it would be even better :)

On 6/11/2023 at 1:10 PM, shebop said:

I had some questions about the statues in your mods? (Particularly this one?)  Because I would like more (and possibly different ones) for a mod I am creating.

1. It appears this mod has statue models such as stu_sangdibsta6.nif, stu_sangdibsta9.nif, and stu_sangdibsta11.nif.  Did you ever create 1-5, 7-8, and 10?  If so, where could I find them?
  2. HOW did you create these statues and the statues for SD?  Is there some set of tools I should use? Did you pause animations in the game for export with an in game tool or  did you convert animations files at certain times to obj or some such format so you could apply stone textures? Did you create the textures within a 3D modelling program or did you apply them before exporting (using a private skin resource)?  I am just guessing.  There is a nearly 3 hour "related" video I found on youtube but since I am specifically interested in turning "poses" into stone statue nifs... I thought I would ask.

The statues were all created for this mod specifically by @azmodan22 (check the credits on the download page for more contributors).

You would have to ask those questions directly to him (or her) if they are still around. I have no idea what went into creating them.

On 6/14/2023 at 3:41 PM, Foulmouthjester said:

Any chance of a patch to make this "work" with jks interor remake of the Temple. Just move some statues around and fix clipping. And i dont know how or if you can fix it but can you make it so i can target the statues with mods like Jaxonz Positioner / Decorator Helper.

You are in luck. 

Check the SisterhoodOfDibellaAddOn download on my SE beta testing page (link in my signature). One of the addons in that file is a customized version of JK's temple to work with Sisterhood. I fixed all the statues and other positioning issues I could find but I probably missed some.

The first time I installed the latest version I did get the dialog allowing my male PC to join the sisterhood. However, I needed to restart (due to some other MODs I added) and when I got to the point of asking Senna if I can join, she stopped after saying males can't join, so she did not continue to make an exception for me.  One difference is the first time I asked her before I went into the inner sanctum to get the quest to save Sybil.  This second time I asked Senna after I already drank from the alter.  Did I lock myself out?  Is there some setstage command that might allow it at this point?  Thanks for this wonderful MOD.  I played it years ago in LE, and this version is really so much more polished, really enjoying it.

8 hours ago, MalicoVuckovic said:

The first time I installed the latest version I did get the dialog allowing my male PC to join the sisterhood. However, I needed to restart (due to some other MODs I added) and when I got to the point of asking Senna if I can join, she stopped after saying males can't join, so she did not continue to make an exception for me.  One difference is the first time I asked her before I went into the inner sanctum to get the quest to save Sybil.  This second time I asked Senna after I already drank from the alter.  Did I lock myself out?  Is there some setstage command that might allow it at this point?  Thanks for this wonderful MOD.  I played it years ago in LE, and this version is really so much more polished, really enjoying it.

Thanks.. I will take a look.

Allowing male player characters is new and I must have missed a condition or two.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't get the npcs to have their intended faces. I've tried re-installing a bunch of things in different orders and they all still have blank brown faces without hair. Any Idea what I'm doing wrong? Is there a step that i've missed?

Vor 2 Stunden sagte asdj1239:

Ich frage mich nur, ob es sicher ist, diesen Mod während des Durchspielens zu installieren und zu deinstallieren.

It is a complex quest mod - it is never a good idea to uninstall it in the middle of the game.

Even after installing it, I think it is advisable to start a new game.

30 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

It is a complex quest mod - it is never a good idea to uninstall it in the middle of the game.

Even after installing it, I think it is advisable to start a new game.

ok thanks. with uninstalling, would it be fine if it's on a save that hasn't yet loaded any of the effected cells?

Vor 6 Stunden sagte asdj1239:

OK danke. Wäre es bei der Deinstallation in Ordnung, wenn es sich um einen Speicherstand handelt, der noch keine der betroffenen Zellen geladen hat?

Only the mod author could answer this question - because I don't know how extensively his code intervenes in the game.

In the meantime, I have made the experience that mods already determine certain things when creating a new character - long before you even have the chance to get close to the room cell that triggers the mod's quest, for example.

Furthermore, uninstalling a mod can mess up the loading order of the remaining mods - so that they can then get functional problems.

(I have experienced all this myself)

There are mod authors who make a recommendation ... which they call "the golden rule":

"After installing a mod, start the game again with a new character" (this is part 1).

and that means a complete new generation ... do not load a previously created character with level 1 in the starting cell!

After uninstalling a mod, you also have to start all over again with the character generation (this is part 2).

Yes - it may sound exaggerated at first, and yes - there are programmes to clean up the memory state.

(that also works ... most of the time ... or quite often ... or sometimes ... or not at all - here the experiences of the users differ widely!)

On 7/2/2023 at 4:03 AM, asdj1239 said:

ok thanks. with uninstalling, would it be fine if it's on a save that hasn't yet loaded any of the effected cells?

Your mileage WILL vary. I've run the save file cleaner and thought everything was fine, only to discover my game was ganked after removing one particular mod, and I had to start from scratch. Wasn't happy, I was level 40. I personally would NOT run the risk myself. Sure, you may have no issue, but then again... you're playing Russian Mod Roulette. Not worth it IMHO.