Jump to content

SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing SE (January 2025)


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 9/22/2026 at 11:13 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

 

1- Getting the pheromones to work properly has been a long standing issue. There is a lag between damages they are dealing and the code to turn them friendly and stop combat so they can do their thing to you. I am still researching a solution.  For now, try to avoid getting hit as much as possible once the potion is ingested.


2- I noticed that as well in my tests for the seed stones. I am researching that as a bug. Right now, I am still stuck researching another bug in my game that forces a crash on sleep. The seed stone delay will come next.


3- For animations, make sure you have enabled SexLab beast animations (they are optional and turned off by default). If animations are not working with Chaurus, that could explain your issue with (1)

Hi Mate, I think i have the same crash on sleep you are researching, If there is anything i can do to help let me know. It drives me nuts when it happens as i am playing with Ashe, and her quest line needs me to sleep for it to advance, luckily it does not happen all the time.

Posted
9 hours ago, aardin said:

Hi Mate, I think i have the same crash on sleep you are researching, If there is anything i can do to help let me know. It drives me nuts when it happens as i am playing with Ashe, and her quest line needs me to sleep for it to advance, luckily it does not happen all the time.

 

I have been stuck on that one for a while because it is a freeze, not a crash, and there were no logs to analyze.

But since, there is a new tool called The Watcher, specifically designed for freezes.

I have already used it to some one freeze on sleep I had that turned out to be related to the Naked NPC fix mod, at least in my tests. I haven't had that particular freeze after I disabled it.

I still suspect an issue with the time counter for parasite events created a backlog of events to process when you wake up. I will be in a much better place to troubleshoot that next time I reach that point in my tests of Parasites.

Posted
On 10/6/2026 at 2:28 PM, taliesin123 said:

I have the same problem. Do I need to uninstall devious devices ng?

I am no longer having this mod on my load order (The mod works fine btw, I just changed my load order for new gameplay). I solved the issue by running bodyslide and choosing devious devices OG in the selections and not the NG, try that and see if it helps

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...