Sexlab Cum Overlays Extended

I have spent a good while trying to figure this out and I have hit a wall. What mods do I need and in what order do I need to have them in my modlist in order to get the washing to work with this mod?

Right now I have the following:

1. Sexlab- Cum Overlays

2. Dirt and Blood

3. Dirt and Blood - Baka animations patch

4. DirtBloodAndCum

Any help would be appreciated.

14 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

somewhat major bug. for the  sexlab overlay it not taking control of them so if a normal sexlab  cum gets applied it doesn't follow the   timer and stays for the sexlab cum setting. it also ignores the remove overlay. this only apples to when it  applies sexlab cum not the SLACS   textures.
was trying to figure out why when i did rthe remove cum overlay why it wasnt removing all cum. so looked and it said that  the ones applied where sexlab texture set. so set the sexlab cum timmer to 10 sec and boom they went away.

You're saying that Sexlab applied a default texture instead of this mod?

1 hour ago, Ferrumus said:

I have spent a good while trying to figure this out and I have hit a wall. What mods do I need and in what order do I need to have them in my modlist in order to get the washing to work with this mod?

Right now I have the following:

1. Sexlab- Cum Overlays

2. Dirt and Blood

3. Dirt and Blood - Baka animations patch

4. DirtBloodAndCum

Any help would be appreciated.

DBC should work by itself but you may be running into conflicts between it and the Baka patch since they're overwriting the same mod. Try disabling the animations patch and seeing if that fixes it. There's a link to a SCOE patch for the Baka anims patch on the front page for this mod.

Edited by ponzipyramid
4 hours ago, ponzipyramid said:

You're saying that Sexlab applied a default texture instead of this mod?

it seemed to. also found that the  SCO can go higher for time than the  sexlab cum timer and this can cause issues also. this is possible what may have caused the issue on my zaz slaves. no idea why on normal npc they had issues of  perm cum also. sexlab goes to max of 43200 but SCO can go higher than that.
all i know is i had  pawns that had cum that wouldn't go away. it seemed that probably the  cum timer for that cum  either went null in the save or rape tats when applied may  have fucked with it.
all i know is i put the sexlab timer to 10sec and poof some of the bugged cum went away.
also for those that seem to get any bugged cum they can use this to help remove the cum overlay that bugged. i would recommend also  added to opt as a option for fixing issues.

i still have the saves when it was so  while i cant share the  save i can  look for anything to check in it if you point out  anything for me to check.

Edited by sidfu1
20 hours ago, ponzipyramid said:

DBC should work by itself but you may be running into conflicts between it and the Baka patch since they're overwriting the same mod. Try disabling the animations patch and seeing if that fixes it. There's a link to a SCOE patch for the Baka anims patch on the front page for this mod.

Okay I have managed to get it to work to an extent now, it does wash away the cum now however a new issue has arisen and now when the dirt/blood gets washed it reappears after the animation finishes. I think DBAC is the culprit but I am unsure where to install the patches.

3 hours ago, Ferrumus said:

Okay I have managed to get it to work to an extent now, it does wash away the cum now however a new issue has arisen and now when the dirt/blood gets washed it reappears after the animation finishes. I think DBAC is the culprit but I am unsure where to install the patches.

BIS/BIS tweaked has a similar thing going, seems to remove the actual overlay, but not the layers, meaning that if you were at 4/4/4 and you bathed, visually you wouldn't see anything but the SCO still reads 4/4/4, so the next time an overlay is applied you're instantly back to maximum. Also means that any mods that read cum levels continue to read whatever, even if you are visually squeaky clean. Been playing with it for a bit but haven't figured it out

8 minutes ago, BL00DSH0T4TW said:

BIS/BIS tweaked has a similar thing going, seems to remove the actual overlay, but not the layers, meaning that if you were at 4/4/4 and you bathed, visually you wouldn't see anything but the SCO still reads 4/4/4, so the next time an overlay is applied you're instantly back to maximum. Also means that any mods that read cum levels continue to read whatever, even if you are visually squeaky clean. Been playing with it for a bit but haven't figured it out

Are the SL counts also maxed out or just SCO?

1 hour ago, ponzipyramid said:

Are the SL counts also maxed out or just SCO?

If you mean in your mod, yes, if all were maxed before testing it would read 4 SLACS layers and 2 SL layers, and still reads that after washing even with no actual texture applied. If you're asking for whether SL itself was tracking also...not sure, or not sure how to check, I guess. But it must have been as any other mod that reads cum layers was showing cum still. SLSF, SLS, etc even though no textures on the body after washing.
I can hop back on, forcibly max everything on the menu and then wash with BIS if there is anything specific you want me to look at

On 2/10/2023 at 2:23 AM, ponzipyramid said:

Post in the support thread if you've found another incompatibility and I'll add it to the list.

Pretty sure this mod is currently not compatible with SexLab VR Patch (single conflict: both override sslActorLibrary).

SexLabVR Patch files that need conversion/support: sslActorLibrary.psc sslActorLibrary.pex (from v38 archive)

Edited by Khiphoz

Here's v0.0.12. It's mostly code cleanup to prep for multi set but I thought I'd post first to verify everything still works. This may or may not fix some of the bathing issues. Unfortunately, haven't been able to replicate these issues myself - bathing does remove the layers visually and numerically so I'll have to play around with this some more.

Changelog:

• Added clearing by swimming to MCM (as per @skyrim482's request)
  • Moved version checking and update code to util
  • Removed duplicate load handling
  • Fixed incorrect number of arguments error in alias
  • Removed SLACS Plus and Retexture Sets for separate distribution

EDIT: Removed v0.0.13, fix was wrong.

Previous Preview

Next Preview

SCOE Texture Set - SLACS Plus 4K v1.7z SCOE Texture Set - SLACS Retexture 2K v1.7z Sexlab Cum Overlays Extended v0.0.12.7z

Edited by ponzipyramid
Removed v0.0.13
16 hours ago, Khiphoz said:

Pretty sure this mod is currently not compatible with SexLab VR Patch (single conflict: both override sslActorLibrary).

SexLabVR Patch files that need conversion/support: sslActorLibrary.psc sslActorLibrary.pex (from v38 archive)

Thanks for pointing this out. Unfortunately, recompiling the scripts with SCO changes requires VR-exclusive mods that I can't use (since I don't have VR). I've reached out to reikiri to see if they can add it themselves.

On 3/31/2023 at 4:40 AM, bcw81 said:

Just an idea for a future release: Different colors based on race. I want glowing blue chaurus - but bonus points if you can make each one configurable.

Saw this feature on some similar FO4 mods. There's a couple differences between Racemenu and Looksmenu that make adding something like this considerably harder (but not impossible) in Skyrim but I'll add it to the roadmap.

6 minutes ago, AechRO said:

I'm curious, so v0.1.12 will select between multiple installed texture sets randomly? Will it combine sets for different layers on the same body part or just by body/face application?

If you've used a previous version, it's the same behaviour. I just want to stamp out any bugs before I start working on the merged set thing. Also, there was a typo in my post I just fixed - its v0.0.12 not v0.1.12.

29 minutes ago, ponzipyramid said:

If you've used a previous version, it's the same behaviour. I just want to stamp out any bugs before I start working on the merged set thing. Also, there was a typo in my post I just fixed - its v0.0.12 not v0.1.12.

No I've never used it before, I have SL 1.64c and there was no option for that so I've avoided your mod up until now. I've just been switching between the 1.63/1.65 patch in the FOMOD to see which one works. Very cool concept!

4 minutes ago, AechRO said:

No I've never used it before, I have SL 1.64c and there was no option for that so I've avoided your mod up until now. I've just been switching between the 1.63/1.65 patch in the FOMOD to see which one works. Very cool concept!

Gotcha, this mod will randomly apply different sets for each area (vaginal, oral, anal). Merging sets on the fly to extend the max layers is planned for the next update but it will take a while.

6 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

did you remember to also adjust the SCO time sliders to not go past what sexlab can do? max sexlab time is 43,400 or such for cum timmer but sco can go past that. so need to limit sco overlay time to max of like 42,000

That's by design from the original mod. The idea is that if you increase the limit past SL's to the max, the spells will never expire. That's intended for people who want to have to manually clean by bathing or swimming. I'd just suggest keeping them below or at SL's limit if you want regular expiration. Still looking into that SL texture issue you brought up though.

5 hours ago, yuhyyuh1 said:

upgraded from 0.0.6 to 0.0.8 and now its not working. Do i need a clean save?

I added upgrade instructions for v0.0.8 to the main page that requires you to delete the original textures folder before installing. This issue should be resolved starting from v0.0.12 so you can give that a shot (should be on the previous page).