Sexlab Cum Overlays Extended

1 minute ago, Kazyachka said:

Yes, but, has the main SLACS bug been fixed?  The main mistake or even shortcoming is the sperm that changes its color in different lighting conditions.  And the sperm becomes either white or gray.  I think that this is the problem that worries me the most.

This is too dependent on your setup to be addressed. Textures looking different could be a result of the lighting overhauls (ELFX, LUX, etc.), ENB, or other visual mods you use. This may be an improvement in that area since it uses overlays instead of magic effects but the only way to test is to actually try it.

One potential fix this mod has is letting you plug in whatever textures you want (so you can find sets that work for your modlist) and setting the brightness for each set. If one of them is too bright, adjust the alpha in the MCM.

4 hours ago, Elaendir said:

Fomod places script files from patches into root directory, beside .esp

Thanks for catching this, 0.0.6 should be up soon to address it.

12 minutes ago, nb097 said:

I made a patch for the Dirt and Blood Baka Animations patch (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/79489).

Tested in game it seems to work fine, but let me know if you encounter any issues.

SCOE Dirt and Blood Baka.zip 4.58 kB · 0 downloads

Just realized the for modders description is missing some disclaimers. To clarify, SCO_clearCum is an event that's meant to be emitted from Sexlab's scripts only so that other mods can hook into its AddCum and ClearCum functions, for example if you want a character to comment on it. If you want to clear the layers, you need to invoke the built in Sexlab Framework function ClearCum. I think this patch may cause inconsistencies between SCO's and Sexlab's layer counts. If you need an example, check out Monoman1's BiS Tweaked.

2 hours ago, ponzipyramid said:

Thanks for catching this, 0.0.6 should be up soon to address it.

Just realized the for modders description is missing some disclaimers. To clarify, SCO_clearCum is an event that's meant to be emitted from Sexlab's scripts only so that other mods can hook into its AddCum and ClearCum functions, for example if you want a character to comment on it. If you want to clear the layers, you need to invoke the built in Sexlab Framework function ClearCum. I think this patch may cause inconsistencies between SCO's and Sexlab's layer counts. If you need an example, check out Monoman1's BiS Tweaked.

Roger that - fixed it so now it invokes SL directly to clear the cum.

20 hours ago, ponzipyramid said:

I'll try playing around with this some more but haven't been able to replicate it so far when running 20 on the body and 20 on the face. Does SlaveTats work in terms of adding new tats to these areas? One of my guesses would be that SlaveTats locks specific slots that this mod tries to use to apply the overlays. And just double checking, are you on SE or LE?

Ha, literally just encountered this myself.  When you say last version which one is that exactly? A link to the post would be super useful since I can try reverting the scripts to fix it.

I'm on AE/SSE, but it's been a thing for years for me through varying installations. Maybe you're right and slots are being locked up? I notice whenever I use showracemenu alternative to tweak my appearance, most of the slots are set to default, but they have color values of brown, and sometimes randomly get transposed with 'blank'. I may try fucking around with it to see if dropping slavetats and testing in alt start cell resolves it, but it is mentioned in the original thread by multiple people, and that the only way to resolve it is keeping the slotcount at the original values.

Teraru mentions it here.

2 hours ago, Racihti said:

I'm on AE/SSE, but it's been a thing for years for me through varying installations. Maybe you're right and slots are being locked up? I notice whenever I use showracemenu alternative to tweak my appearance, most of the slots are set to default, but they have color values of brown, and sometimes randomly get transposed with 'blank'. I may try fucking around with it to see if dropping slavetats and testing in alt start cell resolves it, but it is mentioned in the original thread by multiple people, and that the only way to resolve it is keeping the slotcount at the original values.

Teraru mentions it here.

There's a function called FindOverlaySlot that we use internally to find a racemenu slot for the layers. I'll try messing around with that and posting some preview versions in this thread for you to try out. In the meantime, can you verify whether increasing past 12 or 18 fixes the bug? It's not sustainable but you could even go up to 50.

1 hour ago, ponzipyramid said:

There's a function called FindOverlaySlot that we use internally to find a racemenu slot for the layers. I'll try messing around with that and posting some preview versions in this thread for you to try out. In the meantime, can you verify whether increasing past 12 or 18 fixes the bug? It's not sustainable but you could even go up to 50.

So, I reinstalled everything which probably did nothing, since it's MO2 and they're sorted in the same fashion on the left and right sides. No idea what I did to fix the issue beyond making a new character. I upped the count to 20/20 on body and face like you alluded to in your post, and wham it works lol. Perhaps changing the racemenu overlay count mid-save didn't work, even with the removal of all overlays both in the MCM and in showracemenu itself, no idea.

13 minutes ago, Kazyachka said:

Is this a patch for regular Dirt and Blood or Dirt and Blood Cum?

DBC should work out of the box according to transfer. Dirt and Blood works when patched using nb097's patch.

11 minutes ago, Kazyachka said:

An interesting question for the author, SCORE is updated but there are no update logs and the version does not change.  Is this attention grabbing?  Or de really something is updated?

I'm just updating the description in response to some of the questions asked in this thread. The file and version 0.0.6 is the same.

On 2/11/2023 at 1:05 AM, ponzipyramid said:

I'll try playing around with this some more but haven't been able to replicate it so far when running 20 on the body and 20 on the face. Does SlaveTats work in terms of adding new tats to these areas? One of my guesses would be that SlaveTats locks specific slots that this mod tries to use to apply the overlays. And just double checking, are you on SE or LE?

Ha, literally just encountered this myself.  When you say last version which one is that exactly? A link to the post would be super useful since I can try reverting the scripts to fix it.

This one here, from your post in the original SCO thread:

12 hours ago, MilanJa said:

I have problem with game comletely freeze on SCO_cellchange detection. Until I removed SCO game froze every time. I needed to end skyrim in taskmgr. It hapened mainly in some wilderness (tamriel) where no cell change should be.

Interesting, might have encountered the same thing. If you've got the time can you try reinstalling SCO and disabling persistent cum on cell change in the MCM? It should be in the left column. 

10 hours ago, ssuckerr said:

is it safe to ESLify?

Haven't tried it. If you end up doing it can you let me know if it works?

I am alittle lost. 

I have:

1. Installed SCO

2. Updated my skee64.ini to 20 in face, hands, feet and body

3. I started skyrim, the mcm menu registered

4. I ran 'detect sets' and it found 3

5. Set my timers in SCO

6. I updated sexlab cum timer to max to allow SCO to handle timers

I am getting no cum showing up on my character after sex? any help would be much appreciated.

44 minutes ago, Analturtle69 said:

I am alittle lost. 

I have:

1. Installed SCO

2. Updated my skee64.ini to 20 in face, hands, feet and body

3. I started skyrim, the mcm menu registered

4. I ran 'detect sets' and it found 3

5. Set my timers in SCO

6. I updated sexlab cum timer to max to allow SCO to handle timers

I am getting no cum showing up on my character after sex? any help would be much appreciated.

I had this issue when I increased the Racemenu overlays. Try restoring them to the default values and test. Best recollection is that I could increase the body overlays to 9 but could not increase them to 12.

12 hours ago, ponzipyramid said:

Interesting, might have encountered the same thing. If you've got the time can you try reinstalling SCO and disabling persistent cum on cell change in the MCM? It should be in the left column. 

Haven't tried it. If you end up doing it can you let me know if it works?

Enabled SCO again was playing several hours without SCO cellchange freeze (were other :-)) . today I changed cum persistency timers, and in next minute I  got SCO cell change freeze. After disabling persistent cum on cell change no freeze, but need to test it some more.

Edited by MilanJa