Sexlab Cum Overlays Extended

I have latest SL Utility Plus SE, and this mod seems unable to apply any overlays. I add them to the character using the debug MCM, wait for the nofication 'updating complete' or something, but nothing appears on the character. When i open racemenu to see if any are listed, none are listed, When i open SCOE, it reports 0 overlays. This even causes it to remove sexlabs' own overlays somehow, although those were not visible either.

7 hours ago, eicosa said:

I have latest SL Utility Plus SE, and this mod seems unable to apply any overlays. I add them to the character using the debug MCM, wait for the nofication 'updating complete' or something, but nothing appears on the character. When i open racemenu to see if any are listed, none are listed, When i open SCOE, it reports 0 overlays. This even causes it to remove sexlabs' own overlays somehow, although those were not visible either.

You can try placing SCOE further down your load order or changing the number of RM overlays. The FAQ links to a post with a couple options that work. Is SCOE overriding SL Utility Plus?

Edited by ponzipyramid
10 hours ago, ponzipyramid said:

I'm guessing there's some conflict between the bathing patches - I only use/test with BiS Tweak I'll try the animations patch to see if I can replicate this. In the meantime, can you try using SCOE with just BiS Tweak or just Improved Animations and LMK if that works?

So figured it out. I was using the SE Version of Bathing tweaks. that doesn't have the features for Cum washing apparently

On 5/26/2023 at 2:09 PM, sidfu1 said:

dispparing ovelrays no. try uping your ram in race menu. race menu has its on separate ram setting and also if race menu dont get its ram it can make overlays go poof and/or crash game. if racemenu does crash the game it wont show up in crash logger but it will show up in the computers event log.

also script lag can cause overlays to go poof if somthing is updating them and lags.

Forgive the stupidity but where can I adjust the ram for race menu? It doesn't have an MCM.

1 hour ago, Budoop said:

Forgive the stupidity but where can I adjust the ram for race menu? It doesn't have an MCM.

No worries, we're all ignorant until we learn.  :)

In your Racemenu mod directory, folder SKSE/Plugins/  look for file "skee64.ini"

Open that up, and scroll down/search for "uBodyMorphMemoryLimit" 

Not sure what a good value is.  I never touched it until seeing this recommendation.  I upped it 50%.  I didn't seem to have a problem before, and I still don't have a problem now... so it didn't HURT anything.  :)

that setting just increazes the ram that it has acess to. so say if you do something that spike it then it help prevent ctd or overlays going poof.  so long as it don tneed it you notice no differnce unless it not getting ram was ausing your issues. on SE RM can crash the game if it hits memory cap. think it was fixed on AE thou.

13 hours ago, ponzipyramid said:

You can try placing SCOE further down your load order or changing the number of RM overlays. The FAQ links to a post with a couple options that work. Is SCOE overriding SL Utility Plus?

Hi, my number of RM overlays and Ram settings are already way higher than default. Yeah its overriding SLUP and i picked SLUP during install. I tried reinstalling SCOE on my save and it wouldnt show up in mcm. I started a new game with it having top priority. It DOES apply an overlay now, but then it removes the others its' applied. Eg if i apply oral, vaginal and anal overlays all at once, it will appear to add then remove them one by one on the character. Racemenu now shows a single bodypaint called '3' that is tinted black. although the texture appears correctly milky on the character.

eg. It seemed to be showing just the anal texture, even though the mcm said i had 4 layers on both vaginal and anal. Oral had been reset to 0 somehow.
When i applied an oral cum layer in the mcm, the texture in the bodypaint section called '3' before seemed to have been replaced with '1' so show cumlayers on upper torso. face paint appeared correctly

tldr; it seems to be just replacing a single racemenu overlay slot every time even though other slots have not been used yet on a new game

Edited by eicosa
8 hours ago, Bigglsby said:

No worries, we're all ignorant until we learn.  :)

In your Racemenu mod directory, folder SKSE/Plugins/  look for file "skee64.ini"

Open that up, and scroll down/search for "uBodyMorphMemoryLimit" 

Not sure what a good value is.  I never touched it until seeing this recommendation.  I upped it 50%.  I didn't seem to have a problem before, and I still don't have a problem now... so it didn't HURT anything.  :)

Ahh ok I saw that but didn't know if it was the right thing, cheers man.

Edit: Increasing the RAM didn't work.

Edited by Budoop
9 hours ago, eicosa said:

Hi, my number of RM overlays and Ram settings are already way higher than default. Yeah its overriding SLUP and i picked SLUP during install. I tried reinstalling SCOE on my save and it wouldnt show up in mcm. I started a new game with it having top priority. It DOES apply an overlay now, but then it removes the others its' applied. Eg if i apply oral, vaginal and anal overlays all at once, it will appear to add then remove them one by one on the character. Racemenu now shows a single bodypaint called '3' that is tinted black. although the texture appears correctly milky on the character.

eg. It seemed to be showing just the anal texture, even though the mcm said i had 4 layers on both vaginal and anal. Oral had been reset to 0 somehow.
When i applied an oral cum layer in the mcm, the texture in the bodypaint section called '3' before seemed to have been replaced with '1' so show cumlayers on upper torso. face paint appeared correctly

tldr; it seems to be just replacing a single racemenu overlay slot every time even though other slots have not been used yet on a new game

sounds like you have anothe rmod that is hard coded to reserve a slot. try going thru and removing other mods to the bear moin of a mod list and see how it works.

6 hours ago, Budoop said:

Ahh ok I saw that but didn't know if it was the right thing, cheers man.

Edit: Increasing the RAM didn't work.

take and try to do a bar min list of just the mod and sexlab and see what you get. might be anothe rmod dealing iwth overlays  doing something

13 hours ago, eicosa said:

Can you post your script log?

1 hour ago, Budoop said:

Yeah maybe, I recently moved to Sexlab P+ instead of the normal Sexlab AE so I'm assuming it's something to do with that.

I also use P+ and SCOE should work with it, though as sidfu mentioned, Utility + is more stable atm. What version are you on? Older versions needed the patch provided in the FOMOD and the newest version does not since Scrab added built in soft compatibility.

Edited by ponzipyramid
On 5/28/2023 at 6:41 PM, sidfu1 said:

P+ is a comp nightmare i dont realy recommend it till they finish

Yeah I reckon a few of my problems stem from it sadly. Probably gonna do a fresh save with default SL and no P+ until it get's more updates.

On 5/29/2023 at 2:04 AM, ponzipyramid said:

Can you post your script log?

I think that fixed it! I went to review my skee.ini again and noticed that racemenu's skee.dll was being overridden by UBE body mod. I wasn't even using the UBE race, i just had it installed. This also fixed some other weird issues eg. with SoS.

15 minutes ago, eicosa said:

I think that fixed it! I went to review my skee.ini again and noticed that racemenu's skee.dll was being overridden by UBE body mod. I wasn't even using the UBE race, i just had it installed. This also fixed some other weird issues eg. with SoS.

Great, I'd post that in the UBE thread if you haven't already in case other people have similar issues.

could someone, ANYONE please find it in your heart to help me out... I'm getting no facials or cum on body at all ? I've been looking through comments to try and find a fix on my own and nothing i do seem to fix it, (have all requirements) (have settings right) (installed patches) (got rid of SLSO) (got rid of RASS) (got rid of Soaking Wet) (increased overlay amount in SKEE 64 ini), would Dripping When Aroused

cause them not to appear? what really bothers me is that I'm also using Ocum Ascended for Ostim NG scenes OCum Ascended - Cum and Orgasm Mechanics for OStim at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)  and it works perfectly... (SCOE is even overwriting it) so im at a loss as to why this won't work for me, could Ocum Acended be conflicting with it possibly? any advice or help is greatly appreciated 

4 hours ago, harryscrowtem said:

could someone, ANYONE please find it in your heart to help me out... I'm getting no facials or cum on body at all ? I've been looking through comments to try and find a fix on my own and nothing i do seem to fix it, (have all requirements) (have settings right) (installed patches) (got rid of SLSO) (got rid of RASS) (got rid of Soaking Wet) (increased overlay amount in SKEE 64 ini), would Dripping When Aroused

cause them not to appear? what really bothers me is that I'm also using Ocum Ascended for Ostim NG scenes OCum Ascended - Cum and Orgasm Mechanics for OStim at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)  and it works perfectly... (SCOE is even overwriting it) so im at a loss as to why this won't work for me, could Ocum Acended be conflicting with it possibly? any advice or help is greatly appreciated 

Can you post your script log? I don't use OStim so I can't comment on it interfering. SLSO and RASS (which I do use) shouldn't interfere. A couple things off the bat: What version of SL are you on? Is SCOE overwriting your SL script? Is it lower in your load order than SL? Have you tried one of the number of overlay options from this post?

Edited by ponzipyramid
53 minutes ago, ponzipyramid said:

Can you post your script log? I don't use OStim so I can't comment on it interfering. SLSO and RASS (which I do use) shouldn't interfere. A couple things off the bat: What version of SL are you on? Is SCOE overwriting your SL script? Is it lower in your load order than SL? Have you tried one of the number of overlay options from this post?

sorry, i dont know how or where i would even find my script log (new to pc skyrim) im on version 1.65 AE of SL and SCOE is lower in my load than SL
i havent tried any of those options, but i have tried increasing my overlay amounts in the skee 64 ini and it did not help at all (plenty of open slots)
its just weird how the Ostim cum overlays work fine, but it seems like all SL cum overlays don't which i why im thinking that mod could be conflicting with this one but i honestly have no idea, my brain is scrambled at this point ?

Is there a way to remove a stuck layer ? I upgraded seeing that, but it didn't change anything. The debug page of the mcm of this mod shows 0 layer everywhere but I see them, and slavetats shows a layer for the 1st one but greyed and labelled as external, so I can't remove it from slavetats. I even tried the resaver, removing all data from this mod and even slavetats, the layer still remains !

It seems to be a ghost layer, not recognized anymore but still applied... !

54 minutes ago, zelurker said:

Is there a way to remove a stuck layer ? I upgraded seeing that, but it didn't change anything. The debug page of the mcm of this mod shows 0 layer everywhere but I see them, and slavetats shows a layer for the 1st one but greyed and labelled as external, so I can't remove it from slavetats. I even tried the resaver, removing all data from this mod and even slavetats, the layer still remains !

It seems to be a ghost layer, not recognized anymore but still applied... !

I finally found a way : the manipulator, from there

it allows to edit the overlays on any npc, you can either set the texture of the 1st overlay to default or its transparency to 0, or both to be super sure !

Overlay finally gone !!!

It shouldn't happen again anyway... !

2 hours ago, Hel the Goddess said:

I recall SLACS started (at least partially) applying cum overlays to a characters hair in the later stages, is that a possible feature for the future?

SLACS uses magic effects which allows textures to be applied everywhere including armor/hair. Racemenu overlays (which this mod uses) are limited to skin. We're looking for a fix but if we do add that functionality in it will probably re-introduce that incompatibility with spell overlays and possibly bathing mods.

23 hours ago, harryscrowtem said:

sorry, i dont know how or where i would even find my script log (new to pc skyrim) im on version 1.65 AE of SL and SCOE is lower in my load than SL
i havent tried any of those options, but i have tried increasing my overlay amounts in the skee 64 ini and it did not help at all (plenty of open slots)
its just weird how the Ostim cum overlays work fine, but it seems like all SL cum overlays don't which i why im thinking that mod could be conflicting with this one but i honestly have no idea, my brain is scrambled at this point ?

You can follow this guide for enabling papyrus logging. After you play and see the bug, you can find the script log at Documents/My Games/Skyrim Special Edition/Logs/Script/Papyrus.0. If you can post that, I can see where things might be going wrong. Have you tried this mod w/o OCum?

Edited by ponzipyramid