Sexlab Cum Overlays Extended

22 minutes ago, lightspeed77 said:

hmm, but if their included, how do i select which one to use? they arent all used at the same time, are they? i dont see options in the fomod other than selecting which sl patch to apply....

Screenshot 2023-03-17 222549.png

They're all used but not at the same thing. SCOE (and SCO) randomly chooses a set to apply each time to increase perceived variation so you don't get the same patterns every time.

Though, I'm sort of debating splitting the textures from the base mod entirely and letting people download and install them independently since not everyone is going to like every texture set included. Now that sets don't have to be named specifically they'd be as easy to install as SlaveTats packs. Happy to hear y'all's feedback.

Edited by ponzipyramid
5 hours ago, ponzipyramid said:

Though, I'm sort of debating splitting the textures from the base mod entirely and letting people download and install them independently since not everyone is going to like every texture set included. Now that sets don't have to be named specifically they'd be as easy to install as SlaveTats packs. Happy to hear y'all's feedback.

Yesprettyplease. Having a default pack available is important, but even with a default pack different users might want different resolutions. I think it should be a "fully covered" set but then offer an option to make sets less extreme in the MCM, that way all the basics are covered.

Another option would be to include a low-res set in the download, but make sets selectable in the MCM (IIRC they aren't, but haven't tried 0.8 or 0.9 yet). That way you can limit download size yet provide full functionality in a single package, people who don't want to see pixels can download a higher resolution and overwrite the low-res stuff, people who don't want the set at all can de-select it.

If nothing is included and no set is detected at run-time, maybe default to whatever sexlab texture is found and throw up a warning blurb in MCM. Some people might install the mod only for technical reasons, not aesthetic ones though personally I wouldn't spend too much dev time on that kind of fallback: If even basic functionality is a bother then leave it at a message.

Oh, and have a way to manually apply stages so people can test without fucking half of Skyrim. Maybe an etheric squirt dildo or power and some message boxes to select area/set/intensity? The MCM tends to be a bit unwieldy for repeat operations.

And, lastly, another pet peeve: Try to establish a naming convention, SlaveTats is a mess. Something as simple as "SCOE Texture Pack <resolution> <name> <version>", as long as it's uniform.

For me, Vortex did not deploy the "Random" folders because they are empty in the FOMOD. When I added the "Random" folders and clicked update within the mod the purple textures stopped. Just installed 0.0.9.

Edited by Cicro72
2 hours ago, Cicro72 said:

For me, Vortex did not deploy the "Random" folders because they are empty in the FOMOD. When I added the "Random" folders and clicked update within the mod the purple textures stopped. Just installed 0.0.9.

Uploaded 0.0.10 with dummy text files in each Random folder to keep this from happening.

1 hour ago, sidfu1 said:

version .09 not working for me it makes everyoen blue who had cum on them before and even with remove ovelrays and such they stay blue

Try 0.0.10 with the fix.

13 hours ago, whydoihavetochooseaname said:

Yesprettyplease. Having a default pack available is important, but even with a default pack different users might want different resolutions. I think it should be a "fully covered" set but then offer an option to make sets less extreme in the MCM, that way all the basics are covered.

These are some good notes. I'm leaning towards only having the SLACS set by default (to prevent issues) and then publishing the remaining sets as optional downloads.

Another option would be to include a low-res set in the download, but make sets selectable in the MCM (IIRC they aren't, but haven't tried 0.8 or 0.9 yet). That way you can limit download size yet provide full functionality in a single package, people who don't want to see pixels can download a higher resolution and overwrite the low-res stuff, people who don't want the set at all can de-select it.

I'd prefer to handle set toggling at the mod manager level since you'd be able to just disable and enable sets directly through Vortex or MO2. Doing this on the Papyrus side might be somewhat slow. Download size is also a reason I'd like to bundle the textures separately instead of keeping them in the FOMOD since 40 MB is a lot to download (and a lot to upload) just to get some script changes. So people who want lower res textures don't have to bother downloading the higher res stuff.

Oh, and have a way to manually apply stages so people can test without fucking half of Skyrim. Maybe an etheric squirt dildo or power and some message boxes to select area/set/intensity? The MCM tends to be a bit unwieldy for repeat operations.

To clarify, you think the current MCM debug options to add and remove layers is cumbersome? What's the use case you're thinking of?

And, lastly, another pet peeve: Try to establish a naming convention, SlaveTats is a mess. Something as simple as "SCOE Texture Pack <resolution> <name> <version>", as long as it's uniform.

Makes sense.

On 3/18/2023 at 1:40 PM, ponzipyramid said:

The fixed version of v0.0.8 seems to work so that'll go up on the actual page soon. Here's v0.0.9, nothing super interesting but it lays the foundation for facials next update.

Changelog:

• Unlimited layers: set registration now records max layers per set/area so you can have different number of layers in each set and have as many as you'd like (technically there's a limit but I'd be quite surprised to learn someone made a set with 2,147,483,647 layers).
  • SLACS Plus texture set now has all 7 layers from the original thanks to above
  • Simplified set registration code
  • Improved debug options layout - moved anal to right column
  • The debug menu will now cap out at the highest texture count for some set in the area. But if a set is chosen with fewer textures, whatever count you've increased to will be capped.

Note: If you have made a set and you can get permission from the original author please do post them in this thread.

Sexlab Cum Overlays Extended v0.0.9.rar 41.29 MB · 72 downloads

Sexlab Cum Overlays Extended v0.0.10.rar 41.29 MB · 49 downloads

Sexlab Cum Overlays Extended v0.0.11.rar 41.29 MB · 55 downloads

I wanted to thank you are for your work. It works great. 

P.S.1 While sorting your code, I found a mistake:

SCO_CumSlutAlias.psc script - CumHandle.CumEffectFinish(Slut,CumSpell) function call
Script SCO_CumHandler.psc - the function CumEffectFinish does not contain the 2nd parameter.

P.S.2 I just really want to help you are. Thank you are so much.

P.S.3 If you are not using Papyrus for Visual Studio Code, I highly recommend it. Makes coding easier for you are.

Edited by Dimom
8 hours ago, Dimom said:

I wanted to thank you are for your work. It works great. 

P.S.1 While sorting your code, I found a mistake:

SCO_CumSlutAlias.psc script - CumHandle.CumEffectFinish(Slut,CumSpell) function call
Script SCO_CumHandler.psc - the function CumEffectFinish does not contain the 2nd parameter.

P.S.2 I just really want to help you are. Thank you are so much.

P.S.3 If you are not using Papyrus for Visual Studio Code, I highly recommend it. Makes coding easier for you are.

Thanks for reminding me, caught this in the logs a while ago but totally forgot to fix it. It shouldn't break anything major but there'll be a fix for it in the next update.

Yep, I have that extension installed but haven't quite set it up to give me proper syntax or error highlighting. Using it a lot for a different project - it's great.

Spoiler

c010e1252d.png

This doesn't look right, does it? Out of the box there should be 3 for each of these, right? Then I added the Painterly texture set linked in the main download page, so now it should be showing as 4/4/4 - or am I missing something?

I am using v 0.11 posted earlier on this page.

Okay that was a me-issue. I fixed this by uninstalling the mod, loading up my save, making a new save without the mod, closing, turning the mod back on in MO, and then loading it back up. When I loaded in, it went through the proper folder detection thing that it did not do the first time. It was still showing -1/-1/-1 in the MCM so I make another save, reloaded it, and now it's showing up properly as 4/4/4.

Edited by bcw81
On 3/21/2023 at 11:45 AM, bcw81 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

c010e1252d.png

This doesn't look right, does it? Out of the box there should be 3 for each of these, right? Then I added the Painterly texture set linked in the main download page, so now it should be showing as 4/4/4 - or am I missing something?

I am using v 0.11 posted earlier on this page.

Okay that was a me-issue. I fixed this by uninstalling the mod, loading up my save, making a new save without the mod, closing, turning the mod back on in MO, and then loading it back up. When I loaded in, it went through the proper folder detection thing that it did not do the first time. It was still showing -1/-1/-1 in the MCM so I make another save, reloaded it, and now it's showing up properly as 4/4/4.

Glad you fixed it but that's definitely not how installing this mod is supposed to go - you shouldn't need a clean save. I'll poke around the initialization code.

Hey everyone, just wanna "announce" a couple changes to the roadmap. This is open to discussion. 

1. Now that the full SLACS Plus set is in this mod's size has essentially doubled in size which makes upload/download cumbersome. Starting with v0.0.12, the base mod will only include SLACS and other sets will be separate downloads. This should hopefully make getting updates easier on everyone's internet.
  2. After getting some ideas from @Buggzz (who made the original SCO extended sets patch) next update is actually going to feature multi-set application. This basically means that everytime the mod applies a layer it will be from a random set and this will continue until we've maxed out all sets. So if you have all 4 SCOE sets, your max layer count for any given body part will be 4 + 4 + 4 + 7 = 19. Since the v0.0.11 supports lower layer sets you can basically install any adapted set to extend this count including the ones made by Buggzz. This should make manually merging texture sets unnecessary going forward. There are some caveats however, you will need 3 * the number of sets slots in Racemenu. So if you've installed 10 sets, you'll need an additional 30 head, 30 arm, 30 body, and 30 leg slots. Since not every computer can handle this, this new type of application will be a toggle in the MCM.
  3. As a result facials will come after this update since I don't want to implement it and then have to change it after.

Edited by ponzipyramid

Can I ask if anyone else has been randomly getting stuck on the cell loading screen when using this mod?

Edit:  I'm fairly confident the cell change persistance for females is causing the problem for me.  I don't seem to have the issue if I diable this setting, but as there is some random element I can't be 100% sure.  I am using verson 0.8.

Edited by rawr55

somewhat major bug. for the  sexlab overlay it not taking control of them so if a normal sexlab  cum gets applied it doesn't follow the   timer and stays for the sexlab cum setting. it also ignores the remove overlay. this only apples to when it  applies sexlab cum not the SLACS   textures.
was trying to figure out why when i did rthe remove cum overlay why it wasnt removing all cum. so looked and it said that  the ones applied where sexlab texture set. so set the sexlab cum timmer to 10 sec and boom they went away.