Sexlab Cum Overlays Extended

3 hours ago, viperstar said:

Hi I tested a little bit and I like this mod cause it works perfectly with bathing in skyrim. But I also uses pama mods, like deadly furniture. With this character can be beheaded via guillotine etc. Well if I made setting in skee64.ini like this iNumOverlays=3 ; iSpellOverlays=1 or higher I get CTD while beheading or no texture on the head after beheading. Setting both to 0 the beheading works, but no more cum in the face cause of no overlays. Same problem with wetfunction redux or bathing in skyrim. No dirt in the face and no wet function but a small neck seam, cause wet function makes an overlay over the body for the wetness. The very small neck seam isn´t a real problem. But is there a solution to get overlays for  you´re cum mod and the other work together with beheadings? I´m on skyrim ae 1.6.353 with sexlab 1.64c. 

This is a hard limitation of Racemenu so a fix is out of scope for this mod.

12 hours ago, viperstar said:

Hi I tested a little bit and I like this mod cause it works perfectly with bathing in skyrim. But I also uses pama mods, like deadly furniture. With this character can be beheaded via guillotine etc. Well if I made setting in skee64.ini like this iNumOverlays=3 ; iSpellOverlays=1 or higher I get CTD while beheading or no texture on the head after beheading. Setting both to 0 the beheading works, but no more cum in the face cause of no overlays. Same problem with wetfunction redux or bathing in skyrim. No dirt in the face and no wet function but a small neck seam, cause wet function makes an overlay over the body for the wetness. The very small neck seam isn´t a real problem. But is there a solution to get overlays for  you´re cum mod and the other work together with beheadings? I´m on skyrim ae 1.6.353 with sexlab 1.64c. 

Like ponzipyramid said, this problem has existed for years and is completely unrelated to this mod. Beheadings in skyrim crash things, when combined with dynamic bodymods.

Basically the only safe way to have beheadings and not crash on a regular basis is, to keep bodies vanilla. I never used any of the stuff like deadly mutilation for that reason: It will CTD.

@PonziPyramid: I just finished debugging a texture glitch on cell change - completely unrelated to this mod. Turns out racemenu 4.19.14 is buggy on my setup, and downgrading to 4.19.13 fixed it. I don't seem to be the only one having those issues - at least 4 others on LLabs alone in the last few months.

The reason i mention this is, because i tested SCOE 0.0.12 on said buggy racemenu version, so some of the bugs i reported - such as layers never ever expiring on their own - may have been racemenu 4.19.14 bugs. 

I'll give SCOE 0.0.13 a testdrive tomorrow. Only on throwaway saves though, until i'm sure it no longer leaves trash behind after cleaning. Silent longterm save-corruption is the worst.

Edited by libertyordeath
3 hours ago, libertyordeath said:

Like ponzipyramid said, this problem has existed for years and is completely unrelated to this mod. Beheadings in skyrim crash things, when combined with dynamic bodymods.

Basically the only safe way to have beheadings and not crash on a regular basis is, to keep bodies vanilla. I never used any of the stuff like deadly mutilation for that reason: It will CTD.

@PonziPyramid: I just finished debugging a texture glitch on cell change - completely unrelated to this mod. Turns out racemenu 4.19.14 is buggy on my setup, and downgrading to 4.19.13 fixed it. I don't seem to be the only one having those issues - at least 4 others on LLabs alone in the last few months.

The reason i mention this is, because i tested SCOE 0.0.12 on said buggy racemenu version, so some of the bugs i reported - such as layers never ever expiring on their own - may have been racemenu 4.19.14 bugs. 

I'll give SCOE 0.0.13 a testdrive tomorrow. Only on throwaway saves though, until i'm sure it no longer leaves trash behind after cleaning. Silent longterm save-corruption is the worst.

Not to tell on myself, but the issues were almost certainly SCOE's fault. I removed a single line I thought was unnecessary from one of the spells that caused most of the issues. Brought it back for 13. Cell scans actually needed a little digging so I'm less confident there.

@sidfu1 If you're interested, it looks like the scans worked and it was able to figure out leftover counts. The issue was the mechanism in place for actually clearing it was never properly updated from the original. Now it checks if the layers are past their expiration and whether the count is greater than 0 and clears if true.

The issue was the mechanism in place for actually clearing it was never properly updated from the original. Now it checks if the layers are past their expiration and whether the count is greater than 0 and clears if true.

That would explain why i got a zombie layer after cleaning with SCOE, as well as SCO (as i later found out when digging through a racemenu export). Same code.

So yeah. I haven't even started to use 0.13 yet. All i did was load into a game, wait for the MCM to appear, and take a look at it.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but SCOE has no hardcoded layerpacks, right? It's supposed to be you can drop any valid packs in there, name them however you like, and it should work?

It doesn't. I took the 3 packs i used in 0.12 (SLACS Plus, SLACS Retex, TBP), copied them to 0.13 (after deleting the ones shipped with 0.13), and then renamed the dirs to "01 SLACS Plus", "02 SLACS Retexture" and "03 TBP". Yes, for each of the oral/vag/anal dirs. Then i loaded a savegame, waited for the MCM to be ready, and went into the MCM. It said only 1 pack detected for each. So i clicked redetect packs. Nothing changed.

Now i'm renaming those dirs back to what they were, see if that fixes it. Will update this post with the results.

EDIT: I just remembered, this report could be user-error. Might have forgotten to hit refresh in MO2. SORRY!

UPDATE: Confirmed user error. Forgot to refresh MO2. Renamed dirs as described above are detected correctly.

Edited by libertyordeath
3 minutes ago, libertyordeath said:

So yeah. I haven't even started to use 0.13 yet. All i did was load into a game, wait for the MCM to appear, and take a look at it.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but SCOE has no hardcoded layerpacks, right? It's supposed to be you can drop any valid packs in there, name them however you like, and it should work?

It doesn't. I took the 3 packs i used in 0.12 (SLACS Plus, SLACS Retex, TBP), copied them to 0.13 (after deleting the ones shipped with 0.13), and then renamed the dirs to "01 SLACS Plus", "02 SLACS Retexture" and "03 TBP". Yes, for each of the oral/vag/anal dirs. Then i loaded a savegame, waited for the MCM to be ready, and went into the MCM. It said only 1 pack detected for each. So i clicked redetect packs. Nothing changed.

Now i'm renaming those dirs back to what they were, see if that fixes it. Will update this post with the results.

Did you delete the random placeholder folder?

0. Blank player char. Zero overlays in use. SCOE option to restrict layers to body/face is ENABLED.

1. In debugmenu, add 1 layer vag + oral. MCM confirms 1 layer for each.

2. Exit MCM. Layer update executed. No visible layers on char.

3. Enter MCM. Debug says 1 layer vag + oral.

4. Add another layer vag + oral. Debug confirms 2 layers for each.

5. Exit MCM. Layer update executed. No visible layers on char.

6. Enter MCM. Debug says 3 (!!!) layers for each, 2 layers SL.

7. Open slavetats MCM: Reports 2 body overlays, 1 face overlay (!!!), 2 hand overlays (!!!), 2 feet overlays (!!!)

Look, when i can break this in 5 minutes, i won't test further. If you need information about my system or setup, ask away. I'll deliver. Should mention that the NET framework mod does not work on my setup, so i cannot use that or anything relying on it. 

Previous report reproduced.

Scenario: Fresh SCOE install, but the (throwaway) savegame has a prior misdetection of packs. Nothing else has been done yet in SCOE. Just first launch and waiting for MCM to be ready. SKEE.INI overlay settings are all default (6x body, 3x face, hand and feet. 1 spell overlay for each except face (0)).

0. Load game. Open MCM. Verify no overlays on player char in slavetats. Exit and reopen MCM. In SCOE, Disable permanent cum, redetect packs. Leave restrict to face/body checked. Exit MCM.

1. Layer update. Nothing to do.

2. In debugmenu, Vaginal and Anal have correctly assigned a pack. Oral pack is 0 (!!!). Might be from the prior misdetection of packs, but SCOE should be able to recover from that? Apparently not, so set all bodyparts to use slacs plus. No layers yet. Exit MCM.

3. Exit and reopen MCM. Reconfirm no overlays in slavetats.

4. In debugmenu, add 1 layer vag, 1 layer oral. Debug confirms O1 V1.

5. Exit MCM. Layer update. No visible layers.

6. Enter MCM. Slavetats reports 2 body overlays, 1 face overlays, 2 hand overlays, 2 feet overlays.

7. Exit and reenter MCM. SCOE debug reports O1 V1 A0 synced with SL. Add +1 vag and oral. Debug confirms 02 V2 A0 synced with SL.

8. Exit MCM. Layer update. No visible layers.

9. Open MCM. Slave tats still reports 2 body, 1 face, 2 hand, 2 feet overlays. Why are you reserving hand and feet slots when they're disabled? Those slots are scarce, unlike body slots which usually can be increased for most users.

10. Exit and reopen MCM. SCOE debug reports 3 SCO and 2 SL vag layers. 3 SCO and 2 SL oral layers. Zero anal.

EDIT: Racemenu displays the correct texture names for overlays. Although why you'd apply "1" twice (on 2 overlays) when there's just a single (conceptual) SCOE-layer i don't know. Still, the fact that overlays don't show in the above bugreport might be a racemenu issue (i haven't actually tested overlays working since downgrading my racemenu version yesterday). All the other weirdness in the above report however is clearly SCOE.

Edited by libertyordeath
1 hour ago, libertyordeath said:

Previous report reproduced.

Scenario: Fresh SCOE install, but the (throwaway) savegame has a prior misdetection of packs. Nothing else has been done yet in SCOE. Just first launch and waiting for MCM to be ready. SKEE.INI overlay settings are all default (6x body, 3x face, hand and feet. 1 spell overlay for each except face (0)).

0. Load game. Open MCM. Verify no overlays on player char in slavetats. Exit and reopen MCM. In SCOE, Disable permanent cum, redetect packs. Leave restrict to face/body checked. Exit MCM.

1. Layer update. Nothing to do.

2. In debugmenu, Vaginal and Anal have correctly assigned a pack. Oral pack is 0 (!!!). Might be from the prior misdetection of packs, but SCOE should be able to recover from that? Apparently not, so set all bodyparts to use slacs plus. No layers yet. Exit MCM.

3. Exit and reopen MCM. Reconfirm no overlays in slavetats.

4. In debugmenu, add 1 layer vag, 1 layer oral. Debug confirms O1 V1.

5. Exit MCM. Layer update. No visible layers.

6. Enter MCM. Slavetats reports 2 body overlays, 1 face overlays, 2 hand overlays, 2 feet overlays.

7. Exit and reenter MCM. SCOE debug reports O1 V1 A0 synced with SL. Add +1 vag and anal. Debug confirms 02 V2 A0 synced with SL.

8. Exit MCM. Layer update. No visible layers.

9. Open MCM. Slave tats still reports 2 body, 1 face, 2 hand, 2 feet overlays. Why are you reserving hand and feet slots when they're disabled? Those slots are scarce, unlike body slots which usually can be increased for most users.

10. Exit and reopen MCM. SCOE debug reports 3 SCO and 2 SL vag layers. 3 SCO and 2 SL oral layers. Zero anal.

Perfect, exactly what I was looking for. Found and fixed the incorrect debug counts bug as well as the unneeded hands/feet slot reservation.

Nothing visible is almost definitely a Racemenu issue. When I say logs I mean Papyrus logs like what you posted last time.

Oral sets being 0 sounds like a directory issue. Can you list the folders in the Oral textures folder?

Edited by ponzipyramid

Update: Invisible overlay is a racemenu issue as suspected.

Quoting from another thread:

Yes, downgrading to racemenu 4.19.13 fixes the mentioned glitch on my setup. It also makes all overlays stop working.

So the choice i have right now is:

A) Use racemenu 4.19.13 and have no overlays at all.

B) Use racemenu 4.19.14 and have followers glitch out on cellchange.

Dont know if you just try to fix that user specific error, but if you want/need more user experience in that regard I tried the steps libertyordeath, but with RaceMenu 0.4.16 "mods/70161" as I use that since ages and have no reason to change.

savegame currently on 0.12 (dont know which version it was started on) working fine in regular gameplay since I started it like a month ago
skee.ini is set to 30 body 15 face 5 hand 5 feet
Mod works with available sets. Tried deleting sets and add new set simply called "test" removed sets get removed and new set called "test" gets detected
No slots in the slavetats mcm are blocked by sco
Applying layers works just fine
Using debug to clean works as it should, bathing works like it should.
Dont know about npc's as I dont use that feature.

On new game with 0.12 SCO detects no sets so cant test anything, tried twice

On new game with 0.13
skee.ini is set to 30 body 15 face 5 hand 5 feet
added single vaginal set called "test" which gets detected and can be applied.
On new game no race menu overlays are applied, slave tats shows no slots as reserved, but after applying one oral and vaginal layer it shows two slots as "external" on hand and feet in slavetats mcm. A look in the race menu shows despite having "limit to body and face" enabled it applied a layer to both of them, so that setting seems to get ignored and for both the vaginal and oral layer I added via the debug a layer got also added to the hands and feet?
Disabling, enabling doesnt change the outcome.
This issue also happens when updating my 0.12 game to 0.13, but not on my 0.12 savegame so that seems to be introduced with 0.13?
Video file of how I went with it and displaying the issue can be provided if of any help otherwise I'll just attach a screenshot and log.
Overlays get applied and removed as they should other then the mentioned problem.
No blocked slavetats slots or anything.
Debug overlay count still show the wrong amount:
Adding layer by layer via debug
+1 Oral, Vaginal= Shows 1 Oral, Vaginal on Debug
Close mcm look in race menu overlay 1 is applied to all body parts
Open mcm shows 1 Oral, Vaginal on Debug

+1 Oral, Vaginal= Shows 2 Oral, Vaginal on Debug
Close mcm look in race menu overlay 3 is applied to all body parts
Open mcm shows 3 Oral, Vaginal for SCO and 2 Oral, Vaginal for SL

+1 Oral, Vaginal= Shows 4 Oral, Vaginal and 2 Oral, Vaginal for SL on Debug
Close mcm look in race menu overlay 4 is applied to all body parts
Open mcm shows Shows 4 Oral, Vaginal and 2 Oral, Vaginal for SL

Sceenshots of the hand/feet overlay issue. I assume it applied 1 overlay for both the Oral overlay I added and the vaginal one thats why there is two overlays on hands/feet. Papyrus.0.log

Spoiler

image.png.ee7be46d8d0a37120b02ebb8f87f691b.png
image.png.9705f2c8cf0259fd750ef937b78e6b76.png
image.png.fb3d46ce6c27a42ec5bd406f98c95aaf.png
image.png.a8127d77a8877343d440416e46c1fa0f.png

Screenshot showing the "test" set in mcm in addition to the basic one set the mod comes with

Spoiler

image.png.18ff6bb0eb1c19de623763c3620f058c.png
image.png.0cb27dc3e3482769c286727117827c32.png

Out of the 5-6 times with new games I tried I had it once that it couldnt detect the sets. There is the log if its of any use.
0.13 NO SETS detected.log

Edit: Tried it with slacs+ textures as they have 7 layers to see what happens beyond 4 and with only one body area in this case vaginal
add layer via mcm from 0-1, mcm shows 1, close mcm let layers update, open mcm shows 1
add layer via mcm from 1-2, mcm shows 2, close mcm let layers update, open mcm shows 3 instead of 2
add layer via mcm from 3-4, mcm shows 4, close mcm let layers update, open mcm shows 7 instead of 4 (or 3 if we include there was a mistake before already)

so instead of adding 1 2 3 if you use the mcm it adds 1 3 7
I tested with cum potions from sl survival and there it adds one layer after another so the mcm "add" function doesnt simply add one layer?

Edited by Deoxyribonucleic_acid
14 hours ago, libertyordeath said:

EDIT: Racemenu displays the correct texture names for overlays. Although why you'd apply "1" twice (on 2 overlays) when there's just a single (conceptual) SCOE-layer i don't know. Still, the fact that overlays don't show in the above bugreport might be a racemenu issue (i haven't actually tested overlays working since downgrading my racemenu version yesterday). All the other weirdness in the above report however is clearly SCOE.

Seems to me like thats because the vaginal splatter is 1 and if you proceed to also add oral a new slot is added to display the splatter on the chest which is part of the facial and also uses a texture called 1 so you end up with two 1's. This approach makes sense to me that way you can have texture 1 on the lower body while having different texture from a different set on the upper body. For example you have 1 on the lower body (vaginal) from set A and after another scene you get 2 applied to face and upper body from set B. If it wasnt split only one set could ever be applied instead of being able to mix and match.

Edited by Deoxyribonucleic_acid

@ponzipyramid: Let me preface this by saying i'm not posting the link below to criticize you, or say that SCOE has the same issue. Instead i'm posting it simply for education and understanding. 

Please take a look at the topic below, and read the summary of the first post to understand how dangerous and destructive racemenu overrides and overlays can be. The combination of skyrim and racemenu is prone to savegame corruption and even viral behavior, because it creates an environment similiar to 80's floppy disk viruses. Basically unless you aggressively clean like a rabid germaphobe, very bad things can happen.

11 hours ago, Deoxyribonucleic_acid said:

Seems to me like thats because the vaginal splatter is 1 and if you proceed to also add oral a new slot is added to display the splatter on the chest which is part of the facial and also uses a texture called 1 so you end up with two 1's. This approach makes sense to me that way you can have texture 1 on the lower body while having different texture from a different set on the upper body. For example you have 1 on the lower body (vaginal) from set A and after another scene you get 2 applied to face and upper body from set B. If it wasnt split only one set could ever be applied instead of being able to mix and match.

Yep, need more than one slot for different sets. But taking up a bunch of slots is what led me to putting multi-set on hold for now.

1 hour ago, libertyordeath said:

@ponzipyramid: Let me preface this by saying i'm not posting the link below to criticize you, or say that SCOE has the same issue. Instead i'm posting it simply for education and understanding. 

Please take a look at the topic below, and read the summary of the first post to understand how dangerous and destructive racemenu overrides and overlays can be. The combination of skyrim and racemenu is prone to savegame corruption and even viral behavior, because it creates an environment similiar to 80's floppy disk viruses. Basically unless you aggressively clean like a rabid germaphobe, very bad things can happen.

Thanks for pointing this out. Floppy disks were a bit before my time :) but I think I got the general gist of the issue. This is what the remove all overlays button is addressing so I'll ensure its doing what it's supposed to do.

Edited by ponzipyramid

Hihi!  Installing this mod is kicking my butt.  ☹️ I don't know what I'm doing wrong.  After installing on a clean save (had Monoman's original SCO mod installed), I keep getting in-game the following errors after selecting Redetect Sets in the MCM:

SCO: Anal Texture Folder Invalid - Reinstall
SCO: Oral Texture Folder Invalid - Reinstall
SCO: Vaginal Texture Folder Invalid - Reinstall

I am a Vortex user, but I verified everything installed correctly.  After looking through forums, I followed this post and renamed the sub directories, as you can see here:

Spoiler

dir.jpg.2f29ccc024cc4bd1696f9574433fb1f4.jpg

However, I'm still getting the errors that the texture folders are invalid.  I am a LE user, and I did select SL Utility Plus in the FOMOD.  SL Utility Plus is up-to-date, using the latest version, 2.60.  Vortex did ask to overwrite Sexlab 1.62, I told it yes.

In my log, I'm finding this:

Spoiler
[04/30/2023 - 02:01:28AM] Error: Static function FoldersInFolder not found on object MiscUtil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
	[SCO_UtilityQuest (25003EAC)].sco_utility.InitCumSets() - "SCO_Utility.psc" Line 130
	[SCO_MenuQuest (25003EAD)].sco_mcm.OnOptionSelect() - "SCO_Mcm.psc" Line 290
	[SCO_MenuQuest (25003EAD)].sco_mcm.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1177
	[SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (6A000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 159
[04/30/2023 - 02:01:28AM] Error: Static function FoldersInFolder not found on object MiscUtil. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
	[SCO_UtilityQuest (25003EAC)].sco_utility.InitCumSets() - "SCO_Utility.psc" Line 130
	[SCO_MenuQuest (25003EAD)].sco_mcm.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1177
	[SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (6A000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 159
stack:

My full log, if it helps:
Papyrus.0.log

I would really appreciate any assistance.  Would love to get this mod working.

Edited by OlBenny
7 hours ago, OlBenny said:

Hihi!  Installing this mod is kicking my butt.  ☹️ I don't know what I'm doing wrong.  After installing on a clean save (had Monoman's original SCO mod installed), I keep getting in-game the following errors after selecting Redetect Sets in the MCM:

SCO: Anal Texture Folder Invalid - Reinstall
SCO: Oral Texture Folder Invalid - Reinstall
SCO: Vaginal Texture Folder Invalid - Reinstall

I am a Vortex user, but I verified everything installed correctly.  After looking through forums, I followed this post and renamed the sub directories, as you can see here:

Reveal hidden contents

dir.jpg.2f29ccc024cc4bd1696f9574433fb1f4.jpg

However, I'm still getting the errors that the texture folders are invalid.  I am a LE user, and I did select SL Utility Plus in the FOMOD.  SL Utility Plus is up-to-date, using the latest version, 2.60.  Vortex did ask to overwrite Sexlab 1.62, I told it yes.

In my log, I'm finding this:

Reveal hidden contents
stack:
stack:
stack:

My full log, if it helps:
Papyrus.0.log

I would really appreciate any assistance.  Would love to get this mod working.

There aren't any compatibility patches for LE versions of SL. It may work but I can't guarantee it.

The issue in the logs is a result of certain functions in PapyrusUtil missing. Do you have the latest version and is it overwriting SL?

You don't need to rename any folders.

I'm also from LE, and I have exactly the same problem, and I think the problem is that you ask for the latest PapyrusUtil from SE which is 4.4 but in LE it's 3.3.
I don't think a version for LE will come out since it would have to be modified just for that, and seeing that a stable version for SE has not yet come out, the wait can be very long.
I know it's not the place but does anyone know of a patch so that SLAC's sperm can be cleaned by BIS Tweak (Monoman1).

3 hours ago, DarkDamocles said:

I'm also from LE, and I have exactly the same problem, and I think the problem is that you ask for the latest PapyrusUtil from SE which is 4.4 but in LE it's 3.3.
I don't think a version for LE will come out since it would have to be modified just for that, and seeing that a stable version for SE has not yet come out, the wait can be very long.
I know it's not the place but does anyone know of a patch so that SLAC's sperm can be cleaned by BIS Tweak (Monoman1).

Gotcha, same problem as VR then. I'm gonna publish v0.0.14 for SE folks with some more fixes and If I don't get bug reports for a while after that I'll add a fallback set registration method without the PapyrusUtil dependency. Someone still needs to make patches for LE versions of SL but at least this blocker will be gone. LE/VR users will need to do some manual folder renaming like in the original mod but you should retain all of the other functionality.

On 4/30/2023 at 9:18 AM, ponzipyramid said:

There aren't any compatibility patches for LE versions of SL. It may work but I can't guarantee it.

The issue in the logs is a result of certain functions in PapyrusUtil missing. Do you have the latest version and is it overwriting SL?

You don't need to rename any folders.

Oh, there's not a patch for the LE version of SL?!  Well, that's explains it!  lol  I thought the SL Utility Patch in the FOMOD was for LE compatibility.  Kind of a bummer.  Thanks Ponzipyramid!

cum effects aren't being applied via racemenu for me, they're still registering as magic effects (tested by casting a flesh spell, and the cum effects were overwritten). any idea what could be causing this? couldve sworn it used to work before. the mod itself is still working since applying cum effects in the debug section causes effects to appear on the character, just not as racemenu overlays :/

looks like there still some issues with remove all overlay funtion. did it and it left the overlay on 1 person near me. in debug it said they had 1 layer still so hit remove and it said updating but never removed it. it may be something with slave tats possibly maybe SCOE is going to fast and the newest slave tats dont keep up