Sexlab Cum Overlays Extended

3 hours ago, jjabrams420 said:

Hey I've been getting purple skin since v0.0.8 and I noticed it was only when oral and anal sets were applied.

I looked through the SCO_Utility.psc and noticed OralSets and AnalSets weren't intialized in InitCumSets.

Here's the modified psc and pex.

before

image.png.45244fb820842d09753321e384891f66.png

after

image.png.7dfc43204175992780c01893ae2a37f7.png

sco_utility sets fix.7z 4.52 kB · 3 downloads

Thanks, massive oversight on my part. I'll do some proper testing on my end and reupload 8 with this.

@jjabrams420's fix works. Tried it on a new game and on an existing save. I tried deliberately adding empty folders and validations seems to work. Here's a "preview" version with the new script and some more validation logic.

Sexlab Cum Overlays Extended v0.0.8.rar

EDIT: Going forward, I'll post previews of new versions in the thread first for those of you who don't mind testing before actually going all the way.

PPlus should get built in compatibility in the next version Scrab's uploading. Osmel is verifying the changes for Utility Plus and if all's well, both shouldn't require patches in the future.

Next Preview

Edited by ponzipyramid
Added next preview link
32 minutes ago, lightspeed77 said:

Some adapted sets included in the FOMOD:

what do you mean by this, as the fomod only has options to select which version of SL your using....

It just means that all those sets are included so you don't have to do them yourself.  Other sets not mentioned arn't included. So you would have to do them yourself.

11 hours ago, ponzipyramid said:

@jjabrams420's fix works. Tried it on a new game and on an existing save. I tried deliberately adding empty folders and validations seems to work. Here's a "preview" version with the new script and some more validation logic.

Sexlab Cum Overlays Extended v0.0.8.rar 28.25 MB · 85 downloads

EDIT: Going forward, I'll post previews of new versions in the thread first for those of you who don't mind testing before actually going all the way.

PPlus should get built in compatibility in the next version Scrab's uploading. Osmel is verifying the changes for Utility Plus and if all's well, both shouldn't require patches in the future.

For the previews, maybe keep editing the same comment and just link to it with a new comment? Then you can link to the preview comment within the post.

10 hours ago, LlenneiasWard said:

let me get this straight - I no longer need to install SLACS after this mod (or it wont work with it)?
all of slacs functionality is already built into this?

thanks!

You should install one or the other, SCOE does almost everything SLACS does. You'll be missing out on armor effects which we've unfortunately hit a roadblock on but you'll get more variation and maybe more layers in the future.

Edited by ponzipyramid
11 hours ago, lightspeed77 said:

Some adapted sets included in the FOMOD:

what do you mean by this, as the fomod only has options to select which version of SL your using....

Edited the description for clarity. @spoonsinger is right, those are just the included sets. You're free to install more that also have 4 layers (though I'm not aware of any others beyond the painterly texture by transfer).

1 hour ago, Slimreb said:

What does it take to adapt a set to this mod? I was looking at doing that for the SexLab Quite the Sperm Replacer 5 Ridiculous Edition. I couldn't find it again on here doing a search so can't point to it easily.

There is a spoiler with information on adding sets in the OP. If thats what your asking for.

On 3/13/2023 at 6:33 PM, SkyLover37 said:

There is a spoiler with information on adding sets in the OP. If thats what your asking for.

Guess I should have read better on the OP, though I tried this before the .7 update and could not get those sets to work. They are working properly now. Thanks for pointing that out.

16 hours ago, trollmaster55 said:

Can't for the life of me, get this to work. Cum textures aren't being applied after sex and my characters hands and head keeping turning purple whenever I manually apply cum. I've tried v0.0.7 and v0.0.8 but both do the same. What am I doing wrong? 

There's a fix posted by jjabrams above. That, and you need to make sure that you redetect sets. Ideally, starting a new game might not be a bad idea either (worked for me).

30 minutes ago, trollmaster55 said:

That fixed the purple textures but anal and vaginal cum textures have yet to appear.

You've edited the number of overlays you can have in racemenu, right? If you're not getting purple, but you're also not getting any overlays showing up then it's possible that you don't have enough racemenu overlays. Quoted a post here that mentioned a few that worked. I'm currently using 25 body, 3 hands, 3 feet, 13 face.

On 2/20/2023 at 1:03 AM, GJ-BIU-BIU said:

Thanks for your reply, I tried to do more tests just now. The game version is SE, the test is based on only the sexlab framework, some actions, SCEO and pre-requirements, the following are my test results:
First of all, there are four parts of Overlays in the racemenu. Because the head Overlays will cause CTD, so I changed it to 0, and I made changes to the other three parts, Body, Hands, Feet, in their respective default values
6, 3, 3: SCEO works fine.
9 (or 10 or 11), 3, 3: SCEO works fine.
12, 3, 3: The Body part stopped working.

13(or 24 or 25), 3, 3: SCEO works fine.
11, 4, 4: Hands and Feet part stopped working.

50, 6, 6: Hands and Feet part stopped working.

50, 20, 20: Hands and Feet part stopped working.

50, 50, 50: Hands and Feet part stopped working.
In the above test, I judged whether SCEO works by checking whether the mcm menu of slavetat shows EXTERNAL and character appearance.What confuses me is that when the iNumOverlays number of the body is greater than or equal to 13, in the mcm menu of slavetat, EXTERNAL is not displayed on the first page of slavetat as before, but in the first position of the second page , which is the 13th position of the body part in slavetat. So maybe this is what causes SCEO not to work when iNumOverlays=12, if I change it above 13, SCEO still works fine.But the same doesn't happen for hands and feet, once I modify the number of iNumOverlays of both to more than 3, SCEO about hands and feet stops working.

22 hours ago, BadJoke said:

You've edited the number of overlays you can have in racemenu, right? If you're not getting purple, but you're also not getting any overlays showing up then it's possible that you don't have enough racemenu overlays. Quoted a post here that mentioned a few that worked. I'm currently using 25 body, 3 hands, 3 feet, 13 face.

Funny enough, I have body set to 12. Time to make so changes. Thank you for your help.

Edit: The increase in body slots solved the issue. Thanks again

Edited by trollmaster55
On 3/15/2023 at 11:24 PM, Belmonthunter said:

When using version v0.0.7, whenever cum overlays get applied, it turns my NPCs purple. This didn't happen with version 0.0.6. I didn't alter anything texture wise. Not sure why this glitch is happening. 

Try the v0.0.8 preview on the previous page. v0.0.7 works if you delete the textures folder prior to installing but 8 should work either way.

On 3/13/2023 at 11:45 AM, ponzipyramid said:

Edited the description for clarity. @spoonsinger is right, those are just the included sets. You're free to install more that also have 4 layers (though I'm not aware of any others beyond the painterly texture by transfer).

hmm, but if their included, how do i select which one to use? they arent all used at the same time, are they? i dont see options in the fomod other than selecting which sl patch to apply....

Screenshot 2023-03-17 222549.png

Edited by lightspeed77

The fixed version of v0.0.8 seems to work so that'll go up on the actual page soon. Here's v0.0.9, nothing super interesting but it lays the foundation for facials next update.

Changelog:

• Unlimited layers: set registration now records max layers per set/area so you can have different number of layers in each set and have as many as you'd like (technically there's a limit but I'd be quite surprised to learn someone made a set with 2,147,483,647 layers).
  • SLACS Plus texture set now has all 7 layers from the original thanks to above
  • Simplified set registration code
  • Improved debug options layout - moved anal to right column
  • The debug menu will now cap out at the highest texture count for some set in the area. But if a set is chosen with fewer textures, whatever count you've increased to will be capped.

Note: If you have made a set and you can get permission from the original author please do post them in this thread.

Previous Preview

Next Preview

Sexlab Cum Overlays Extended v0.0.9.rar

Sexlab Cum Overlays Extended v0.0.10.rar

Sexlab Cum Overlays Extended v0.0.11.rar

Edited by ponzipyramid
Added next preview link