Sexlab Cum Overlays Extended

On 2/16/2023 at 1:22 PM, GJ-BIU-BIU said:

It seems that the effect of SCOE will be affected by the number of iNumOverlays in [Overlays/Body] in the racemenu. I changed it from the default 6 to 12, which will cause SCOE to fail to display the effect.

I think this is the same issue i'm having

Im using 15 and its not working for me either

23 hours ago, dragondoom42 said:

I think this is the same issue i'm having

Im using 15 and its not working for me either

On 2/16/2023 at 2:06 AM, Cicro72 said:

I had this issue when I increased the Racemenu overlays. Try restoring them to the default values and test. Best recollection is that I could increase the body overlays to 9 but could not increase them to 12.

On 2/16/2023 at 2:22 PM, GJ-BIU-BIU said:

It seems that the effect of SCOE will be affected by the number of iNumOverlays in [Overlays/Body] in the racemenu. I changed it from the default 6 to 12, which will cause SCOE to fail to display the effect.

I'm on SE 1.5.97 with sexlab 1.63 and I dont have the issue despite having overlays set to 30 slots for the body. I'm using SCOE, BiS and Slavetats all together and applying overlays at the same time.
Dont know why it doesnt work for you, but basic information like version and papyrus log would probably help ponzipyramid or other users that want to help

Example image

Spoiler

image.png.733b30fe669831c5701f388becdb55a8.pngimage.thumb.png.24840d21b7ea8dfcd94b9a9fa453da6b.png

Edited by Deoxyribonucleic_acid
removed duplicate image
2 hours ago, gutenachthaha said:

Can we get an SE Version? I can´t get CK to work

It works the way it is for SE (1.5.97 ). Form 43 plugins work just fine with SE from my experience. I have like two dozen running.
If you are unsure about compatibility in general you can check this below for most mods or just try em on a new save.

SE Compatibility Tracking (Feb 5 #7716)

Edited by Deoxyribonucleic_acid
5 hours ago, Deoxyribonucleic_acid said:

I'm on SE 1.5.97 with sexlab 1.63 and I dont have the issue despite having overlays set to 30 slots for the body. I'm using SCOE, BiS and Slavetats all together and applying overlays at the same time.
Dont know why it doesnt work for you, but basic information like version and papyrus log would probably help ponzipyramid or other users that want to help

Example image

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.733b30fe669831c5701f388becdb55a8.pngimage.thumb.png.24840d21b7ea8dfcd94b9a9fa453da6b.png

I am on SE 1.5.97 with SexLab 1.63 and Sexlab Utility Plus. I am allowing Sexlab Utility Plus to overwrite one of SCOE's scripts (sslActorLibrary). I haven't tested the reverse. I don't have a Papyrus Log at the moment.

6 hours ago, Deoxyribonucleic_acid said:

我在 SE  1.5.97和 sexlab 1.63 上,尽管将覆盖设置为身体的 30 个插槽,但我没有问题。我同时使用 SCOE、BiS 和 Slavetats,并同时应用叠加层。
不知道为什么它对你不起作用,但版本和纸莎草纸日志等基本信息可能会帮助 ponzipyramid 或其他想要帮助的用户

示例图像

显示隐藏内容

图片.png.733b30fe669831c5701f388becdb55a8.png图片.thumb.png.24840d21b7ea8dfcd94b9a9fa453da6b.png

After I kept only sexlab frame, some actions and SCEO, I adjusted iNumOverlays to 20 again, SCEO works fine, I will try to find incompatible mods further.

9 hours ago, gutenachthaha said:

Can we get an SE Version? I can´t get CK to work

@Deoxyribonucleic_acid is right about it working out of the box despite those Form 43 errors. Next version will probably get converted properly to SE since this doesn't work on LE right now anyway.

2 hours ago, Cicro72 said:

I am on SE 1.5.97 with SexLab 1.63 and Sexlab Utility Plus. I am allowing Sexlab Utility Plus to overwrite one of SCOE's scripts (sslActorLibrary). I haven't tested the reverse. I don't have a Papyrus Log at the moment.

That's the issue. SCOE needs to overwrite all other mods. Double check you chose the right patch in the FOMOD when installing - there should be one for SL Utility Plus.

1 hour ago, GJ-BIU-BIU said:

After I kept only sexlab frame, some actions and SCEO, I adjusted iNumOverlays to 20 again, SCEO works fine, I will try to find incompatible mods further.

Thanks for trying to isolate it, this one's tough to replicate. Your results make me think that SCOE isn't choosing a free overlay slot correctly but I'm not sure why increasing the count causes this issue. Can you try a different value (other than 12 or 6)?

Next update will include debugging options in the MCM so hopefully I can get some more info on what's causing this. Based off some other reports, it seems it was an issue with the original SCO as well.

3 hours ago, ponzipyramid said:

@Deoxyribonucleic_acid is right about it working out of the box despite those Form 43 errors. Next version will probably get converted properly to SE since this doesn't work on LE right now anyway.

That's the issue. SCOE needs to overwrite all other mods. Double check you chose the right patch in the FOMOD when installing - there should be one for SL Utility Plus.

Thanks for trying to isolate it, this one's tough to replicate. Your results make me think that SCOE isn't choosing a free overlay slot correctly but I'm not sure why increasing the count causes this issue. Can you try a different value (other than 12 or 6)?

Next update will include debugging options in the MCM so hopefully I can get some more info on what's causing this. Based off some other reports, it seems it was an issue with the original SCO as well.

Thanks for your reply, I tried to do more tests just now. The game version is SE, the test is based on only the sexlab framework, some actions, SCEO and pre-requirements, the following are my test results:
First of all, there are four parts of Overlays in the racemenu. Because the head Overlays will cause CTD, so I changed it to 0, and I made changes to the other three parts, Body, Hands, Feet, in their respective default values
6, 3, 3: SCEO works fine.
9 (or 10 or 11), 3, 3: SCEO works fine.
12, 3, 3: The Body part stopped working.

13(or 24 or 25), 3, 3: SCEO works fine.
11, 4, 4: Hands and Feet part stopped working.

50, 6, 6: Hands and Feet part stopped working.

50, 20, 20: Hands and Feet part stopped working.

50, 50, 50: Hands and Feet part stopped working.
In the above test, I judged whether SCEO works by checking whether the mcm menu of slavetat shows EXTERNAL and character appearance.What confuses me is that when the iNumOverlays number of the body is greater than or equal to 13, in the mcm menu of slavetat, EXTERNAL is not displayed on the first page of slavetat as before, but in the first position of the second page , which is the 13th position of the body part in slavetat. So maybe this is what causes SCEO not to work when iNumOverlays=12, if I change it above 13, SCEO still works fine.But the same doesn't happen for hands and feet, once I modify the number of iNumOverlays of both to more than 3, SCEO about hands and feet stops working.

Edited by GJ-BIU-BIU
On 2/20/2023 at 9:27 AM, DuskWorlder said:

Utility Plus has received a new update. Will this mod need an update as well?

Additionally, what body are the textures for? CBBE variants or BHUNP?

I believe it does. I'm not sure how much utility+ changed, but I know that dead/necro options from defeat (a sin I know) don't work because the version this mod was built on had an issue. So Sexlab utility+ fixed the issue, but this mod still has it.

On 2/20/2023 at 9:27 AM, DuskWorlder said:

Utility Plus has received a new update. Will this mod need an update as well?

Additionally, what body are the textures for? CBBE variants or BHUNP?

4 hours ago, HugzSX said:

I believe it does. I'm not sure how much utility+ changed, but I know that dead/necro options from defeat (a sin I know) don't work because the version this mod was built on had an issue. So Sexlab utility+ fixed the issue, but this mod still has it.

Oh man, happened already. Yeah if you need the fixes in the new version wait to install this. Might try to get in contact with Osmel to see if they can add the events into Utility directly.

Textures are CBBE I believe, though they may kind of work on BHUNP depending on your tolerance for distortion. If you can find BHUNP equivalents of the included sets you can drop them in as long as the folder structure stays the same. Check the installing more sets section of the description.

Edited by ponzipyramid
On 2/20/2023 at 1:03 AM, GJ-BIU-BIU said:

Thanks for your reply, I tried to do more tests just now. The game version is SE, the test is based on only the sexlab framework, some actions, SCEO and pre-requirements, the following are my test results:
First of all, there are four parts of Overlays in the racemenu. Because the head Overlays will cause CTD, so I changed it to 0, and I made changes to the other three parts, Body, Hands, Feet, in their respective default values
6, 3, 3: SCEO works fine.
9 (or 10 or 11), 3, 3: SCEO works fine.
12, 3, 3: The Body part stopped working.

13(or 24 or 25), 3, 3: SCEO works fine.
11, 4, 4: Hands and Feet part stopped working.

50, 6, 6: Hands and Feet part stopped working.

50, 20, 20: Hands and Feet part stopped working.

50, 50, 50: Hands and Feet part stopped working.
In the above test, I judged whether SCEO works by checking whether the mcm menu of slavetat shows EXTERNAL and character appearance.What confuses me is that when the iNumOverlays number of the body is greater than or equal to 13, in the mcm menu of slavetat, EXTERNAL is not displayed on the first page of slavetat as before, but in the first position of the second page , which is the 13th position of the body part in slavetat. So maybe this is what causes SCEO not to work when iNumOverlays=12, if I change it above 13, SCEO still works fine.But the same doesn't happen for hands and feet, once I modify the number of iNumOverlays of both to more than 3, SCEO about hands and feet stops working.

Thanks for trying so many different combos. I'll try some of them to see if I can replicate it. Not sure what effect SlaveTats might be having.

Hi all who may be beating your heads about why some overlays are disappearing quickly after a scene ends... I was fighting the same issue along with LewdTats aroused not showing up.

After kicking around lots of stuff/fixes, with no solutions, changing some equipment seemed to show LewdTats all of a sudden.  Both are using Racemenu overlays, so figured the same thing may be happening, and so it was. 

Not exhaustive at all, but some displaying issues may be due to equipment/armor hiding the overlay, not removing.  I noticed this while wearing TAWOBA bikini leather tops.  Not all the bikini tops cause this problem, Wolf doesn't for example.  Put on one of the leather bikini tops and the overlays (SCOE and LewdTats) disappear, but are visible again once you remove the top.  So the cum overlays disappearing quickly after the end of a scene, at least in this case, was due to re-equiped gear hiding the overlays (but not removing).

Not a fix, but may help.

5 hours ago, ponzipyramid said:

Ruined how? What version of Sexlab are you running (v1.63, P+, Utility)?

SexLabFrameworkAE v165. I had to reinstall the scripts

I think it's all about the slots RaceMenu.  I have slots 1-4 taken SimpleWnT.  

Edited by danna233
On 2/16/2023 at 11:06 AM, Cicro72 said:

I had this issue when I increased the Racemenu overlays. Try restoring them to the default values and test. Best recollection is that I could increase the body overlays to 9 but could not increase them to 12.

This worked perfectly Cheers! Also i needed to turn off 'Separate orgasms' (I think it is) in sexlab.

2 hours ago, Analturtle69 said:

This worked perfectly Cheers! Also i needed to turn off 'Separate orgasms' (I think it is) in sexlab.

This might be an issue if you've got SLSO installed.

There seems to be a general problem with overlay selection. I'm gonna post a new version next weekend that reverts some of the changes we made to the original's slot selection system to see if that helps.

So I found out that the compatibility patch for P+ breaks every defeat mods, it broke Naked Defeat and Yamete Kudasai through my testing. Looking through the source I noticed the P+ patch still uses old Sexlab's code, is this intended?

I compiled a new script basically copying the existing P+ source and only edited the 2 cum-related functions, which fixed defeat mods for me, not sure if I missed something or is that the only necessary edit, so for anyone downloading this uses at your own risk.

COE PPlus Compat.zip

On 3/3/2023 at 9:00 AM, SlyApple said:

So I found out that the compatibility patch for P+ breaks every defeat mods, it broke Naked Defeat and Yamete Kudasai through my testing. Looking through the source I noticed the P+ patch still uses old Sexlab's code, is this intended?

I compiled a new script basically copying the existing P+ source and only edited the 2 cum-related functions, which fixed defeat mods for me, not sure if I missed something or is that the only necessary edit, so for anyone downloading this uses at your own risk.

COE PPlus Compat.zip 11.89 kB · 50 downloads

From my testing this patch seems to cause this error for every actor in the game:
image.png.2eb7bb178c289f0f4774dd486798240c.png

1 hour ago, DuskWorlder said:

From my testing this patch seems to cause this error for every actor in the game:
image.png.2eb7bb178c289f0f4774dd486798240c.png

Are you using the latest version of Sexlab P+ which is 1.8.1.1? Also make sure that nothing overwrites P+ except for patches made specifically for it ex: this one.

9 hours ago, SlyApple said:

Are you using the latest version of Sexlab P+ which is 1.8.1.1? Also make sure that nothing overwrites P+ except for patches made specifically for it ex: this one.

Ah, I am a fool. For whatever reason I read it as a Utility Plus patch and not a SL Plus patch. My mistake

On 3/7/2023 at 4:34 PM, sidfu1 said:

so what exactly are the differnce between using this version and the orignal SCO.

Four layers instead of two, working on increasing this (pending extended texture sets). Randomized textures for each area i.e. this mod can apply textures from the SLACS sets vaginally and textures from SLACS Plus orally for even greater variation.