Sexlab Cum Overlays Extended

24 minutes ago, yacky91 said:

Ohh okay thanks. Now there's another problem, and I tried searching everywhere for anyone having the same issue, but couldn't find anything. 

Problem is that BiS always says "there's not enough water" and I tried rivers, waterfalls, Whiterun's bridge and nothing works, unless I toggle "bathe anywhere" which is not immersive lol. So is there a mod I am missing? 

Nevermind this, I just had to install the patch on BiS' page "Pleb Without Water mod" to get detection since I don't use water mods. 

2 minutes ago, Bigglsby said:

@yacky91

I would recommend loading SCOE before SLU+.  Originally this required a patch for SLU+, but since late 2023, it has been internally compatible.  So if you load SCOE after, you will be overwriting more recent script updates/fixes/changes from SLU+, possibly causing new issues (basically forcing an out-of-date obsolete patch).

SCOE has 1 particular file in conflict with SLU+ ; sslActorLibrary.pex and so I compared the two files from the two mods, the one from SCOE is more or less the same as the vanilla Sexlab Framework one with the exception of an entry accounting for cleaning the overlays which the one from SLU+ already accounted for so I hid both of the conflicting files from SCOE, the .pex and the psc. and left the SLU+ ones in place.

As for the plugins load order, I'll take a look at both plugins in xEdit later on today and try to figure out what's what. I'm more inclined towards loading SCOE -AFTER- SLU+ for the sole reason that it's a specialty mod and whatever is within the esp is more or less there to make the mod function as intended unlike the framework-wide edits that SLU+ employ. I could very well be wrong, and I won't know what works until I run the game... soon... I hope...

I'll try it in game after I finish ironing out the rest of my modlist/loadorder/patching... I've been at it for over 2 weeks now... 1 more week (hopefully) and I'll be done, then it's testing time. I swear I'm spending more time modding Skyrim than playing it, lol.

4 hours ago, NismoMan said:

SCOE has 1 particular file in conflict with SLU+ ; sslActorLibrary.pex and so I compared the two files from the two mods, the one from SCOE is more or less the same as the vanilla Sexlab Framework one with the exception of an entry accounting for cleaning the overlays which the one from SLU+ already accounted for so I hid both of the conflicting files from SCOE, the .pex and the psc. and left the SLU+ ones in place.

As for the plugins load order, I'll take a look at both plugins in xEdit later on today and try to figure out what's what. I'm more inclined towards loading SCOE -AFTER- SLU+ for the sole reason that it's a specialty mod and whatever is within the esp is more or less there to make the mod function as intended unlike the framework-wide edits that SLU+ employ. I could very well be wrong, and I won't know what works until I run the game... soon... I hope...

I'll try it in game after I finish ironing out the rest of my modlist/loadorder/patching... I've been at it for over 2 weeks now... 1 more week (hopefully) and I'll be done, then it's testing time. I swear I'm spending more time modding Skyrim than playing it, lol.

Yeah, I was messy with my wording for "load before" - allow to overwrite is more appropriate.  Though I don't think there are any plugin conflicts between SLU+ and SCOE for it to matter much in that regard (haven't looked myself though TBH).

Whenever I get my Skyrim kick on (shifted to Fallout currently), I end up in an endless cycle of adding/removing mods, start/restart and endless tweaking.  About the time I settle down and am happy, I get annoyed and move to something else.  sigh.  About 10:1 ratio of playing with the modlist vs actually playing the game for me.  So I definitely feel your pain.  :)

Just a quick question, If i replace the vaginal cum textures with the anal cum textures will the mod only place cum on the butt?  I know cum is placed depending on the tag for the animation but i have had animations with 'anal' only placing vaginal cum textures.

I think the older cum overlay mod for AE had a tickbox for applying 'anal textures only' regardless of 'vaginal' tags in the animation, but this one doesnt so i am trying to find a work around.

It does work on 1.6.170 using the Framework 1.66B while using the Version 1.65 from this. (just saying bcs I looked for something like this since the version is not in the description and was not sure so I tried it and it works for me)

Edited by KatsuraMew

English is not my native language so I apology for my poor English at the beginning.

I found that "Gradual Layer Expiration" option only works with the Vaginal layer, when both Oral and Anal layer value just go to 0 when the expiration time reached. I checked out the source code and found the function "SubtractCum" in SCO_CumHandler.psc.

Int Function SubtractCum(Form  akTarget, bool Vaginal = true, bool Oral = true, bool Anal = true)	
	if !akTarget && !Vaginal && !Oral && !Anal
		return -1; Nothing to do
	endIf

Debug.Trace("SCO_:SubtractCum")
	Int vagCount=0
	Int oralCount=0
	Int analCount=0
	if Vaginal
		vagCount = PapyrusUtil.ClampInt(StorageUtil.GetIntValue(akTarget, "SCO_CumVaginal") - 1, 0, maxCount)
	ElseIf Oral
		oralCount = PapyrusUtil.ClampInt(StorageUtil.GetIntValue(akTarget, "SCO_CumOral") - 1, 0, maxCount)
	ElseIf Anal
		analCount = PapyrusUtil.ClampInt(StorageUtil.GetIntValue(akTarget, "SCO_CumAnal") - 1, 0, maxCount)
	EndIf
	StorageUtil.SetIntValue(akTarget, "SCO_CumOral", oralCount)
	StorageUtil.SetIntValue(akTarget, "SCO_CumAnal", analCount)
	StorageUtil.SetIntValue(akTarget, "SCO_CumVaginal", vagCount)
	Debug.Trace("SCO_:SubtractCum new values v,o,a=("+vagCount+", "+oralCount+", "+analCount+") on " + (akTarget as Actor).GetBaseObject().GetName() )
	Return vagCount + oralCount + analCount
EndFunction

This function is called when function "IsCumExpired" returns true and GradualClear is set true.

The problem is that when Vaginal is true, the if-else part will never reach the statement that sets oralCount or analCount, so both of them will always be 0 even if Oral or Anal is true.

So I modified this part into:

if Vaginal
        vagCount = PapyrusUtil.ClampInt(StorageUtil.GetIntValue(akTarget, "SCO_CumVaginal") - 1, 0, maxCount)
    EndIf
    If Oral
        oralCount = PapyrusUtil.ClampInt(StorageUtil.GetIntValue(akTarget, "SCO_CumOral") - 1, 0, maxCount)
    EndIf
    If Anal
        analCount = PapyrusUtil.ClampInt(StorageUtil.GetIntValue(akTarget, "SCO_CumAnal") - 1, 0, maxCount)
    EndIf

I test it back in the game and it seems like working fine with me. But I've never gone through the entire source code so I'm not sure if I've done right. I just want to inform you that this might be a bug so you could look into this and fix it.

Using SSE 1.5.97 and SL63 with no major problems I have both UpToDate SCOE and SLACS installed and am wondering which is the better WTG for a modlist of near 700. I have alternated and also had both running but if one is redundant then I could use the room. Apologies if it is a dumb question🙂

On 4/19/2024 at 7:57 AM, djahdjah said:

@ OddPillow4

I have the same problem.

The mod don't work with the last version of sexlab/SKSE.

Nope, it was caused by the number of overlays in your skee.ini. For example body overlay set at 12(my previous setting) would not work with this mod or wet function redux, I changed it to 20 and it works fine now, it was mentioned earlier in the support so I just had to do some extra reading.

3 hours ago, OddPillow4 said:

Nope, it was caused by the number of overlays in your skee.ini. For example body overlay set at 12(my previous setting) would not work with this mod or wet function redux, I changed it to 20 and it works fine now, it was mentioned earlier in the support so I just had to do some extra reading.

OOC I have body /face set at 30 overlays and hands/ feet at 20 in SKEE.ini and yet slavetats only shows 12 while when applied to my char all are labelled "external" unlike NPCs.

I realize that this is a Slavetats question but dropped it here anyway after reading your post.