Sexlab Cum Overlays Extended

5 hours ago, Aycelist said:

cum effects aren't being applied via racemenu for me, they're still registering as magic effects (tested by casting a flesh spell, and the cum effects were overwritten). any idea what could be causing this? couldve sworn it used to work before. the mod itself is still working since applying cum effects in the debug section causes effects to appear on the character, just not as racemenu overlays :/

Can you post your Papyrus log, I can check if the functions to override the magic effect are firing or not.

2 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

looks like there still some issues with remove all overlay funtion. did it and it left the overlay on 1 person near me. in debug it said they had 1 layer still so hit remove and it said updating but never removed it. it may be something with slave tats possibly maybe SCOE is going to fast and the newest slave tats dont keep up

It's probably not a SlaveTats issue, I'll take a look.

On 2/11/2023 at 11:06 AM, nb097 said:

I made a patch for the Dirt and Blood Baka Animations patch (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/79489).

Tested in game it seems to work fine, but let me know if you encounter any issues.

SCOE Dirt and Blood Baka.zip 4.61 kB · 472 downloads

overwrote my dirt n blood n cum patch with baka animations files with these ones. the washing works as intended, except there's no animation, running fnis didn't solve the issue. any ideas as to what could be going on?

1 minute ago, Aycelist said:

overwrote my dirt n blood n cum patch with baka animations files with these ones. the washing works as intended, except there's no animation, running fnis didn't solve the issue. any ideas as to what could be going on?

I don't think that patch is intended to be used with DBC. Can you try removing it and just using Baka? Are you still facing the same issues with overlays not applying?

1 hour ago, ponzipyramid said:

Can you post your Papyrus log, I can check if the functions to override the magic effect are firing or not.

sorry for the late response! got the overlays to stay on as intended, just needed to play the esp lower in the load order (loot placed it too high up i guess). 

I don't think that patch is intended to be used with DBC. Can you try removing it and just using Baka? Are you still facing the same issues with overlays not applying?

just using baka works fine, just the cum overlays dont get removed after the animation. they DOget removed with the other patch though, just no animation plays although the audio does. sorry if i caused any trouble!

well i tried a few things to see why and no idea why  it didn't actually remove it and cant seem to find anything.
 reset overlays---> other  followers overlay removed but hers---> debug said  1 layer---> remove and it said updating layers--> finish updating and still there---> save and exit game and relaod  the save and stilll there.

reloaded save before  all that that and bathed and overlay went away

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for taking the trouble to make a version for LE/VR since you play in SE and the mod was surely designed for this one. I have been looking for a mod like SLAC/SLAC+/ScocLB for a long time but the sperm remains for days or does not disappear if it is not eliminated by the MCM or in an elaborate way. As for renaming folders, it's already customary, I look for mods in LE and convert SE ones, with Catedral for meshes and Octagon for textures, to put it in custom races, etc.

I have a question for anybody who has done extensive testing with this mod. I am having issues with the cum overlays applying during normal sex scenes in game (they don't apply at all), but they do apply when a scene initiated by Sexlab Baka Defeat is completed. I've not been able to work out the problem myself here nor have I found any listing for a similar problem. Does anybody know of any solutions/probable causes?

6 hours ago, idunn01 said:

I have a question for anybody who has done extensive testing with this mod. I am having issues with the cum overlays applying during normal sex scenes in game (they don't apply at all), but they do apply when a scene initiated by Sexlab Baka Defeat is completed. I've not been able to work out the problem myself here nor have I found any listing for a similar problem. Does anybody know of any solutions/probable causes?

I'm currently using neither of those mods, but here's a wild guess: You are not using SLSO, and neither have "apply sex fx at end" enabled in SL. Therefore you have disabled all triggers for sex effects to occur, so SCOE never gets the signal to do anything. Why does it work then with Baka Defeat? Dunno. Maybe it just ignores SL settings and manually forces the post-sex trigger. If that's true (which i don't know), then calling it a bug would be very diplomatic. After all, bugs aren't usually made on purpose.

Edited by libertyordeath

First of all, before installing this mod, sperm textures were applied, right? If so and the problem appeared later, it is that you have to restart the sexlab framework, the same thing happened to me when I installed SLAC/SLAC+/ScocLB (save the sexlab configuration before restarting it, so as not to have to configure it again). When you install a mod of this type in a game that has already started with sexlab fully configured, sometimes it happens that sexlab is not informed that it no longer has control over applying the textures and does not give control to the other mod. Are the textures applied by Sexlab Baka Defeat from the sexlab framework or from SCOE? (it is quite possible that baka calls the event to apply sperm textures). If this is not the case, there are many possibilities, from the interaction of this mod with another that has nothing to do with it, to some dependency that is not updated to the latest version.

copy and paste from installation instructions.

This mod requires 3 extra overlay slots for each body part (face, hands, legs, body) so edit your skee64.ini (SE, AE) or NiOverride.ini (LE) file to increase them. Keep in mind performance may degrade as the number of slots per area increases and you will max out at 128 per area (as per the Racemenu description). Remember that these overlay slots are shared between all mods including SlaveTats.

On 2/10/2023 at 8:27 AM, DeathApproaches said:

Dude announcements are great, and yeah a lot of people know the SLE/SSE ported version, and slight variance between positioning so even though they may "jizz" the same there's still a layering of evidence, so to speak... but Satan's gaping asshole! You know you need to put up your screenshots if you want people to d/l something. Animated .gif would be great to show the extended layering of 7 overlays, like SLACS Plus supports.)

"> needs to include 4 layers (for now). I'm working on making set registration more modular so you don't have to rename folders and you should be able to install them like regular mods. "

That would be ideal. But renaming isn't so difficult, so functionality first, then ease of functionality, if you're taking notes. I assume most of us with real computers and GPUs have our HDT-SMT64 set up properly and the difference between iNumOverlays=8 or iNumOverlays=128 per body part in sk3364.ini will not even be a single fps... course those oldrim type people with 4G RAM and 2G VRAM GPUs from 2003 still trying to play, will probably catch on fire. Satan knows why they think they can play SSE, let alone SSE with mods... but you worry about them if you want to. ?

ONE MORE THING

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/25743-sexlab-cum-overlays-extended/

SCO Extended v0.5.rar ??!

Who the hell are you to think you can rename something shorter?! Knock that shit off right now! Rename it before it gets known.

We have enough dumb files named arbitrary confusing things in our download libraries of thousands of mods. (and multiple versions of the same mods! ) And sure, YOU might be aware of it because you're working on it and packaging it daily / weekly while active; but months, years from now? Even you'll wonder "What the fuck is SCO Extended?"

Sexlab - Cum Overlays v2.8 (20-Oct-2020).7z

See? Proper file name, that. Date, version, what it is, what it works with. The only thing left out was off was Skyrim edition it works with.

Seriously, the original was spelled-out, you should spell it longform too.

FINALLY while I'm almost done shitting on your announcement there's one more - edit your download page! The post says 0.0.4, (now 0.0.5 you just updated!) and the d/l says 0.1 (now 0.5) Two problems with that, one they don't match and you'll cause mistrust, but more importantly, two of the three most popular mod managers today expect x.y.z... so if your mod will have x.y.z your naming convention for the archive better have, accordingly.

Other than that, can't wait to play with it and watch it grow... hmm yep I'm sticking with those word choices.  ❤️

hahahahaha wtf is wrong with you ?

Any idea why cum effects are dissapearing on loading the game again, the mod still registers them as being applied in the Debug menu but they're no longer visible until I refresh them.

Edited by Budoop

Something I'm noticing so far - I play a futa PC, lately as SL Male/Game Female. What I notice, is that if I'm in Position 0 (I think this means the regularly female position?), and the animation does not have 'Anal' tags to it, then there is no cum appears on the body. However, mods that read body layers to determine if there is cum on the player body (SL Survival, SLSF) do read that there is cum on the body, even though SCOE does not apply any that I can see.

Any thoughts?

On 5/15/2023 at 6:05 AM, Budoop said:

Any idea why cum effects are disappearing on loading the game again, the mod still registers them as being applied in the Debug menu but they're no longer visible until I refresh them.

I'll try replicating this.

39 minutes ago, applesandmayo said:

Something I'm noticing so far - I play a futa PC, lately as SL Male/Game Female. What I notice, is that if I'm in Position 0 (I think this means the regularly female position?), and the animation does not have 'Anal' tags to it, then there is no cum appears on the body. However, mods that read body layers to determine if there is cum on the player body (SL Survival, SLSF) do read that there is cum on the body, even though SCOE does not apply any that I can see.

Any thoughts?

Does the debug page in the SCOE MCM indicate that SL thinks there's actual layers there i.e. does SL say anal is greater than 0 but SCOE is 0? And thanks for bringing this up, totally forgot I wanted to add an option to reroute vag layers to anal if SOS is active.

Unsure if I'm doing something wrong, but the SexLab 1.6.5 AE patch breaks this mod for me.

Specifically, it prevents cum layers from being applied. Both as a result of sex, and from the SCOE debug menu. I can set the layers to whatever I want, but then as soon as I close and reopen the menu, it's back to zero layers. I checked RaceMenu and all of the body paint slots were default, so I'm pretty sure that the layers are simply not being applied at all.

Now, when I remove the patch and let SCOE win the ssLActorLibrary.psc and ssActorLibrary.pex conflicts, my character gets cum applied from scenes and the debug menu correctly. If I let SexLab win the conflict, it doesn't work, but that makes sense.

This testing was done on a completely new character.

Has anyone else experienced something similar? The patch obviously exists for a reason so I'm worried that removing it will cause issues in other mods.

On 5/18/2023 at 12:14 AM, ponzipyramid said:

I'll try replicating this.

Does the debug page in the SCOE MCM indicate that SL thinks there's actual layers there i.e. does SL say anal is greater than 0 but SCOE is 0? And thanks for bringing this up, totally forgot I wanted to add an option to reroute vag layers to anal if SOS is active.

They also dissapear from some characters when loading into an area, might be due to the amount of characters with it.

On 5/19/2023 at 6:31 PM, Ringus1 said:

Unsure if I'm doing something wrong, but the SexLab 1.6.5 AE patch breaks this mod for me.

Specifically, it prevents cum layers from being applied. Both as a result of sex, and from the SCOE debug menu. I can set the layers to whatever I want, but then as soon as I close and reopen the menu, it's back to zero layers. I checked RaceMenu and all of the body paint slots were default, so I'm pretty sure that the layers are simply not being applied at all.

Now, when I remove the patch and let SCOE win the ssLActorLibrary.psc and ssActorLibrary.pex conflicts, my character gets cum applied from scenes and the debug menu correctly. If I let SexLab win the conflict, it doesn't work, but that makes sense.

This testing was done on a completely new character.

Has anyone else experienced something similar? The patch obviously exists for a reason so I'm worried that removing it will cause issues in other mods.

Is this the 1.65 patch included in this mod's installer or some external patch? If it's external, that would explain it since this mod's version of sslActorLibrary needs to "win" for it to work. I can try recompiling the script with that patch's changes.

3 hours ago, sames99113 said:

I think there is some kind of crash with this mod and wet function ability redux. if i using this mod, wet function ability layer is missing on my character. 

To clarify, do you mean an actual crash to desktop when using the two together or just this bug?

been playing more with mod and expernnting some
 found some things that may  help track down the stuck layers
1. followers/npc follower the pllayer that constaly stay 3d loaded hardly get any stuck layers
2. anything that doesnt stay 3dloaded tends to have issues with layers. the longer they not 3d loaded the more layers tend to bug.

so to me it looks like scoe is timing them and when they time up  its saying remove the layer BUT since they not 3dloaded the layre cant be removed which auses the layer to be buged but scoe removes its data on the layer anyway.

look at zora here. this stuck lalyer is not showing as a layer. this layer timed out when  she was not 3dloaded and on wait  in another zone from me.

Spoiler

20230525141958_1.thumb.jpg.45cd2dd687247a8edb0a37a93ad2e4c2.jpg

2 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

been playing more with mod and expernnting some
 found some things that may  help track down the stuck layers
1. followers/npc follower the pllayer that constaly stay 3d loaded hardly get any stuck layers
2. anything that doesnt stay 3dloaded tends to have issues with layers. the longer they not 3d loaded the more layers tend to bug.

so to me it looks like scoe is timing them and when they time up  its saying remove the layer BUT since they not 3dloaded the layre cant be removed which auses the layer to be buged but scoe removes its data on the layer anyway.

look at zora here. this stuck lalyer is not showing as a layer. this layer timed out when  she was not 3dloaded and on wait  in another zone from me.

Reveal hidden contents

20230525141958_1.thumb.jpg.45cd2dd687247a8edb0a37a93ad2e4c2.jpg

Good catch, the magic effect script is removing the layer correctly but can't clear the overlay until the actor is loaded in. I'll mark unloaded actors and then clear anything left during the scan.

Did you get the bug @Budoop mentioned?

It's not a rare bug for me for if you can think of way for me to find something that might help let me know, as its everytime I relaunch the game.

Wonder if I installed something in a wonky way that causes the problem but its 100% consistent. Moving being different areas can cause them to dissapear too, but again, they come back after being 'reapplied' by finishing a sexlab scene, but not by adding or removing layers through the debug menu.

dispparing ovelrays no. try uping your ram in race menu. race menu has its on separate ram setting and also if race menu dont get its ram it can make overlays go poof and/or crash game. if racemenu does crash the game it wont show up in crash logger but it will show up in the computers event log.

also script lag can cause overlays to go poof if somthing is updating them and lags.

5 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

dispparing ovelrays no. try uping your ram in race menu. race menu has its on separate ram setting and also if race menu dont get its ram it can make overlays go poof and/or crash game. if racemenu does crash the game it wont show up in crash logger but it will show up in the computers event log.

also script lag can cause overlays to go poof if somthing is updating them and lags.

Alright I'll see about fucking around with race menus ram setting.

As for the script lag I do have a few JCont popups everytime I boot the game so maybe that?

Given that nobody else seems to have this problem I will assume I have messed up some where

Using 

SCOE 0.13 with Sexlab Utilites Plus

Bathing in skyrim with Baka Animations

the latest BiS Tweaks

Set the Sexlab Cum timers to max.

set the SCOE Timers to max

waited several in game days with a single layer of cum

Overlay stayed on as expected (Great)

Washed in bath. Overlay stayed

washed with soap No change

washed in lake no change

Swam in Lake. Overlays disappeared in 3 Seconds

is there some setting I am missing or did I miss a install step?

1 hour ago, Skaldic Adventurer said:

Given that nobody else seems to have this problem I will assume I have messed up some where

Using 

SCOE 0.13 with Sexlab Utilites Plus

Bathing in skyrim with Baka Animations

the latest BiS Tweaks

Set the Sexlab Cum timers to max.

set the SCOE Timers to max

waited several in game days with a single layer of cum

Overlay stayed on as expected (Great)

Washed in bath. Overlay stayed

washed with soap No change

washed in lake no change

Swam in Lake. Overlays disappeared in 3 Seconds

is there some setting I am missing or did I miss a install step?

I'm guessing there's some conflict between the bathing patches - I only use/test with BiS Tweak I'll try the animations patch to see if I can replicate this. In the meantime, can you try using SCOE with just BiS Tweak or just Improved Animations and LMK if that works?