pharaox Posted September 7 Author Posted September 7 I've just released a new mod, Pyrates - a seafaring and piracy mod for landless adventurers, with new buildings, task contracts, trading, raiding, and events at sea. If you like my other mods you may enjoy this one as well, so check it out! There is one undocumented bonus task contract that is only available if you play with CSR.
pharaox Posted September 20 Author Posted September 20 I just released version 0.13.0 of the CSR AGOT Compatibility mod, see file. This version adapts to the latest AGOT version 0.5.2.1. Use it with the updated version of Carnalitas AGOT Compatibility I also just released. For more information, see the description and change notes.
pharaox Posted September 22 Author Posted September 22 I just released version 0.30.3 of the main CSR mod and its companion 0.13.1 of the CSR AGOT Compatibility mod, see file. These versions contain some improvements and bug fixes. For more information, see the description and change notes.
ajt913 Posted September 23 Posted September 23 Thanks for the update! I seen your update notes. Fixed pool slaves being inappropriately selected by events in some cases. Fixed courtier slaves being inappropriately selected by some events such as "A Courtier Between Friends" I once had an event pop up with a slave, where I was supposed to impress her with my intrigue skill in order to gain favor with her. It DID seem inappropriate to the situation. She is my slave after all, already dislikes me due to this, and her opinion shouldn't really matter. Would this be the kind of events you are referring to? Also on a side note, Is there a feasible way to remove slaves from the pool of characters who congregate in my court visually? I don't like that they stand around with the nobility, engaging with them as if they were equals. If they were to be in court visually, it should only be in chains with the house arrest emote state. Just a tiny annoyance of mine.
Gikov Posted September 25 Posted September 25 (edited) I noticed that with 0.30.3 I can no longer assign a slave as tutor or as a cup bearer. Is that intentional? Where would that have been set so I can modify it back? UPDATE - Nevermind! I had lost the slave employer trait, and it effected those 2 positions and I couldn't hire slave captains. Doh! Not sure how that all happened, but nothing to fix thankfully. Edited September 26 by Gikov additional info
pharaox Posted September 26 Author Posted September 26 On 9/24/2026 at 2:42 AM, ajt913 said: I once had an event pop up with a slave, where I was supposed to impress her with my intrigue skill in order to gain favor with her. It DID seem inappropriate to the situation. She is my slave after all, already dislikes me due to this, and her opinion shouldn't really matter. Would this be the kind of events you are referring to? No. The update fixed situations where slaves could be added to your court by various events without being properly transferred to you (so they would be immediately yanked back by my other logic, and you would be unhappy). It is unfortunately impossible to prevent slaves from appearing in events where they could be "inappropriate", and what inappropriate means here is unclear. There is no central place to set this, and changing thousands of events case by case is impossible for multiple reasons. So for most intents and purposes, slaves are just courtiers with a hook who can't run away and are available for sex. On 9/24/2026 at 2:42 AM, ajt913 said: Also on a side note, Is there a feasible way to remove slaves from the pool of characters who congregate in my court visually? I don't like that they stand around with the nobility, engaging with them as if they were equals. If they were to be in court visually, it should only be in chains with the house arrest emote state. Just a tiny annoyance of mine. I disagree. The mod models "historical high status slaves" - viziers, soldiers, concubines. They did not run about in chains.
pharaox Posted October 4 Author Posted October 4 (edited) I just released version 0.31.0. It adapts the mod to CK3 1.20.x, see file. Use it with the new Carnalitas 2.17 and make sure to also update Carnalitas - Historical Slavery Doctrines to 4.0 if you use it. For more information, see the description and change notes. The CSR AGOT Compatibility submod is not yet updated. An AGOT version compatible with 1.20 is also not released yet. Edited October 4 by pharaox 1
xyzxyz Posted October 5 Posted October 5 (edited) This happens with the mod active. This is the newest version of the mod. Carnalitas is up to date and I have no other active mods that add court positions. Edited 9 hours ago by xyzxyz
chaosarah Posted Tuesday at 11:55 AM Posted Tuesday at 11:55 AM For me, this mod prevents my slaves to do anything useful in court. Like being the naked master of the hunt, master of the horse or council member.
UnexpectedGuest Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago On 10/5/2026 at 11:25 AM, xyzxyz said: This happens with the mod active. This is the newest version of the mod. Carnalitas is u to date and i have no other active mods that add court positions. I have that exact same issue. Is there a solution?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now