Marts Orc Slavetats Pack

View File

Frustrated that you can't find a slave tat pack that seems to fit an orc slave? Hoping to find some art/markings to plaster on that sexy npc who is now property of a stronghold? This pack is for you! Works well with my other mod "Marts Slave Tats" and many of the tattoos can overlap together nicely.

I'll most likely do another pass over these in the future (and might include more) but this is what I have for now.

Face:

Forehead -
"Orc Property"

"Orc Slave"

"Orc Whore"

"Stronghold Slave"
"Stronghold Slut"

Mouth:

"Orsimer Sheath"

Right Cheek:
"Orc Sheath"

Chest:
"Orc Babies Only"

"Orc Brood Milk"

"Orc Milkers"

"Orc Udders"

"Seize my Tits"
"Stretch my Tits"

Slavecrest (from anime)

Breasts:

"Orc Cow"

"Orc Milk"

Thigh:
"Stronghold Slave"

Upper Back:
"Stronghold Spouse"

"Stronghold Property"

Full Body:

"Full Body Orc Slave Marks"

Pubic :

"Orc Hole"

Feet:

"Cock Teasers (Orc)"

On 1/27/2023 at 9:22 AM, Araluen124 said:

This is the same file as the "normal" mats tats... you might want to verify the Json, it is the same as the normal oneimage.png.16be89753551cc8d2983a80d3e649af4.png

You're right! I uploaded the first version twice by accident. Updated now to the correct pack. For everyone make sure you click the button on the first slave tats window to re-load mods for these to show up.

On 1/26/2023 at 9:05 PM, ZI0MATRIX said:

I am not sure if this tats set is working. I miss the Orc tats in my Slavetats menu .

The other "normal" Marts Slave Tats seems to work.

But I see not Orc tats I can pick.

Like the Full_orcslave.dds does not appear. 

Maybe my Vortex MM messed up?

Fixed it with newest update, you will have to redownload! Sorry for the inconvenience.

this mod gave me an idea.

why not make a mod, where all the female orcs int he strongholds should be slaves, like following a the code of Malacath where the female must obey the Husband/male relative and the female are willing to be enslaved, submissive and total obedience for the sake of honoring Malacath. Non orcs slaves should be considered even lower than slaves considered them cattle.

doing changes of dialogue, quests for the free kin to be enslaved(if PC is a female orc), also change the for a more feminine posture. Basically make slavery a cultural thing for orcs.

On 1/28/2023 at 1:12 PM, Encon4 said:

this mod gave me an idea.

why not make a mod, where all the female orcs int he strongholds should be slaves, like following a the code of Malacath where the female must obey the Husband/male relative and the female are willing to be enslaved, submissive and total obedience for the sake of honoring Malacath. Non orcs slaves should be considered even lower than slaves considered them cattle.

doing changes of dialogue, quests for the free kin to be enslaved(if PC is a female orc), also change the for a more feminine posture. Basically make slavery a cultural thing for orcs.

Interesting idea! I'd try out that mod, seems to be a lack of content for orc-related things like that.

• 1 month later...
On 1/26/2023 at 3:42 PM, lcewolf said:

Nice work. By curiosity since Slavetats is limited to twelve tats on Skyrim LE, could you make a one pack with all tats that can be use in one slot?

There is a full-body tattoo that more or less includes all of them into one.

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...