Tested 101 as I couldn'T find the dll on the discord.

It has issues selected appropriate animations. With female aggressor and male victim it places females in male position regardless of MCM option, and often selects non-femdom anims. Also, the option "Victim Redresses" does nothing.

6 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

Tested 101 as I couldn'T find the dll on the discord.

It has issues selected appropriate animations. With female aggressor and male victim it places females in male position regardless of MCM option, and often selects non-femdom anims. Also, the option "Victim Redresses" does nothing.

Papyrus Log?

3 hours ago, Canaduh said:

Compatible with Remove SexLab standard animations?

No idea

Not all scripts I package are edited by me but I honestly dont know which are and which aren anymore. I plan on adding an option to install SL without default anims fairly soon tho, just trying to figure out some crashes first

7 hours ago, Scrab said:

I dont really see any reason why youd still be using .353 tbh

DAR got updated a few days ago

As far as Im aware the only mods actively invading SLs internals are:

• SLSO
  • SLU+
  • SLp+

This might be the obvious statement, but I still have PapyrusUtil overwriting Sexlab as well.

Would this mod be intended to overwrite SLSO, SLU+, and let PapyrusUtil overwrite this? Not sure of the overwrite order.

Edited by applesandmayo

Greetings all!

A very curious and ambitious project. I wish a speedy, exhaustive and productive creation of it.

And I myself on the voting would like to clarify. I, what is wrong to vote, not as I wanted to, this will write here. I wanted to give my vote for 2. Advanced Sound & Expression, 4. QoL Fixes & Performance and 5. Something else entirely (please comment). I didn't understand how and where to leave a comment on 5. So I will write this comment here.

Basically all 5 points should be properly implemented in SLp +, but most of all I wish that more attention was paid to "2. Advanced Sound & Expression" namely the face animation "moans, phonemes mouth". In order to sharpen the animation experienced by the actors, so that the reflection of what is happening on the actors' faces was more clearly visible. To realize more manual tuning, facial animation to make it more clear and stable and at the same time dynamic and diverse and automatic. Properly adapt it to interact with other mods and items mods. To open the mouth wide, beautiful and sexy, that the gags of different kinds were held stable, that the mouth is not closed, despite the fact that the set of the extender for the mouth, as it happens in the current SL, that would have been properly picked up emotion and anatomically correct facial animation for the different gags and other different sizes, that the manual setting of this would be similar "Virtamate" and "Daz3D" and even better, etc.

Current SL gives very poor settings for all of this and they work adequately only a few minutes, then the animation face flies off becomes another or even static, the main thing is not the one you configured, it works slowly: have to wait from the beginning when you made the changes take effect - will appear on the selected actor (and normally it should work instantly). In general in the current SL in the field of "moans, phonemes mouth" everything is still in its infancy, everything is still very raw and not finished, not brought to mind.

Sorry for the long text!

It's like that.

Hi I just download this patch and play. However, it appears that this mod may be in conflict with Devious Cidmine mod. Because when I play the mod with enslaved by bandit, the animations is not working at all. The message is like FATAL:  ... cannot find the actor alias or something. When I uninstall this patch and replay the same part of Devious Cidmine mod with enslaved by bandit part, the animation is working properly. I am using the Skyrim AE 1.640.

Edited by zwdragonbone8314
3 hours ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi I just download this patch and play. However, it appears that this mod may be in conflict with Devious Cidmine mod. Because when I play the mod with enslaved by bandit, the animations is not working at all. The message is like FATAL:  ... cannot find the actor alias or something. When I uninstall this patch and replay the same part of Devious Cidmine mod with enslaved by bandit part, the animation is working properly. I am using the Skyrim AE 1.640.

Not just that mod I'm thinking. Mines doing the same and I don't have that mod installed.

1 hour ago, Nikett7 said:

I get ctd on the current save after loading, the character has time to appear. With a new game, if you wait for the installation of all mods (about 5 minutes), then save and load - again ctd. NetScriptFramework gives an empty log.

Im aware of this issue, already working on this relentlessly on Discord since yesterday :)

8 hours ago, HighGradeLithium said:

Does this mean all of the preset alignments I've made between the various races and each animation won't work if I install this on top of regular sexlab?

Yes, I plan try to implement this back into SL asap but currently fixing bugs has priority

cool stuff. just wondering are you also planning to take over/ implement something similar / make it compatible to (somehow) with OSL Aroused - Arousal Reborn at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com). and i think this HDT Ahegao Tongues and Expressions for SexLab at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com). SLSO and Sexlab Utility Plus are also not compatible.