{UPDATE - Elin Voice v2.1 with Throw Voice Replacer Options} Tera Elin Race

Okay, so I have everything installed as said. I have the skeletons, the body replacer, the idles, FNIS, all of it. However the second i click on the race during character creation it immediately CTD. It was working without the animations before though...

EDIT: The run animations from the body replacer works like a charm now, I went in and deleted all of the idles and PCEA stuff and it now works. I want the weapon and standing idles though so if you could give me some help it'd be much appreciated smile.png

I had no problems swapping to the Elin race during character creation even with the animations active.  There is a moment when the game appears to freeze because it's loading the race assets so that might be the cause; memory.

Are you using Mod Organizer?  (I don't use NMM)

Are you running FNIS through MO?

After running the FNIS generator, did you 'create a new mod' with the behavior files that were created and deposited in the MO Overwrite folder?

Do you want the weapon and standing idle for ALL races? 

Do you want the weapon and standing idle ONLY for the Elins?

The reason I'm asking is because you can install the animations without the need for PCEA, but it will affect the other races.  You mentioned using the animations from the Elin body replacer.  Check the non-Elin females.  Are they also using those animations?

I'm manually installing all of the mods, is MO required?

I'm running FNIS through NMM

When I install the idle animation, all of the races and genders actually do them. I thought that was how it was supposed to be. I installed the mod, ran FNIS through NMM with PCEA installed, got the "4 mismatch" error, ignored it, I then ran the game and got to the character creation (i'm using RaceMenu), then when I click on the Elin race it CTD immediately. However yesterday I removed all of the PCEA animations as well as all of the weapon and standing idles. Only after I did that could I select the race and play, but THEN ran into another problem. I used the CBBE body replacer for the race and when I make the character crouch her breasts stretch and float...

EDIT: I used the TBBP replacer and her breasts stretch and float, however when I use the BBP her body works normally but the run animation changes to that of the vanilla one...

MO is not required, but different people have different results when using any mod manager.  Since you are manually installing the mods, why are you running FNIS through NMM?

PCEA is suppose to work with a custom race which means the animations should only affect that custom race.  If all races are influenced then the installation and/or behavior creation went wrong, maybe it's a load order issue.  This may or may not be a factor in why you are crashing when selecting the Elin during character creation.

1. Reinstall the Elin animations and make sure nothing will overwrite it.  If you are upgrading from version 1, it would be best to completely remove the v1 files before installing version 2.
  2. Do not install PCEA since it's been integrated with version 2.
  3. If you are manually installing your mods, you may as well manually install FNIS.
  4. Make sure the PCEA patch option is selected prior to having FNIS generator create/update the behavior files.
  5. Make sure the Elin Idle plugin are low in your load order to give it higher priority over any other mod that adds custom animations.

To fix the breasts, install XPMSE.  Even though the Elins have their own (XPMSE) skeletons, TBBP/BBP/HDT bodies and armors still require a separate TBBP/BBP/HDT skeleton so install XPMSE and do not move anything over to the Elin folders.

I have FNIS manually installed, I didn't think running it through NMM or manually would have effected anything. I will try that though, let you know how it goes.

Okay, so I have everything installed as said. I have the skeletons, the body replacer, the idles, FNIS, all of it. However the second i click on the race during character creation it immediately CTD. It was working without the animations before though...

EDIT: The run animations from the body replacer works like a charm now, I went in and deleted all of the idles and PCEA stuff and it now works. I want the weapon and standing idles though so if you could give me some help it'd be much appreciated smile.png

I had no problems swapping to the Elin race during character creation even with the animations active.  There is a moment when the game appears to freeze because it's loading the race assets so that might be the cause; memory.

After running the FNIS generator, did you 'create a new mod' with the behavior files that were created and deposited in the MO Overwrite folder?

The reason I'm asking is because you can install the animations without the need for PCEA, but it will affect the other races.  You mentioned using the animations from the Elin body replacer.  Check the non-Elin females.  Are they also using those animations?

When I install the idle animation, all of the races and genders actually do them. I thought that was how it was supposed to be. I installed the mod, ran FNIS through NMM with PCEA installed, got the "4 mismatch" error, ignored it, I then ran the game and got to the character creation (i'm using RaceMenu), then when I click on the Elin race it CTD immediately. However yesterday I removed all of the PCEA animations as well as all of the weapon and standing idles. Only after I did that could I select the race and play, but THEN ran into another problem. I used the CBBE body replacer for the race and when I make the character crouch her breasts stretch and float...

EDIT: I used the TBBP replacer and her breasts stretch and float, however when I use the BBP her body works normally but the run animation changes to that of the vanilla one...

MO is not required, but different people have different results when using any mod manager.  Since you are manually installing the mods, why are you running FNIS through NMM?

PCEA is suppose to work with a custom race which means the animations should only affect that custom race.  If all races are influenced then the installation and/or behavior creation went wrong, maybe it's a load order issue.  This may or may not be a factor in why you are crashing when selecting the Elin during character creation.

1. Reinstall the Elin animations and make sure nothing will overwrite it.  If you are upgrading from version 1, it would be best to completely remove the v1 files before installing version 2.
  3. If you are manually installing your mods, you may as well manually install FNIS.
  4. Make sure the PCEA patch option is selected prior to having FNIS generator create/update the behavior files.
  5. Make sure the Elin Idle plugin are low in your load order to give it higher priority over any other mod that adds custom animations.

To fix the breasts, install XPMSE.  Even though the Elins have their own (XPMSE) skeletons, TBBP/BBP/HDT bodies and armors still require a separate TBBP/BBP/HDT skeleton so install XPMSE and do not move anything over to the Elin folders.

I'm a fuck-up...

I was using v1 instead of v2, this is was happens when you work 8 hours a day and sleep for only 2...

Sorry for wasting your time brother...

I'm a fuck-up...

I was using v1 instead of v2, this is was happens when you work 8 hours a day and sleep for only 2...

LOL.

These things happen at least you got it fixed.

I'm a fuck-up...

LOL.

These things happen at least you got it fixed.

One last question. For the "New Bodies" I downloaded the CBBE curvy one with the weight differences. Is their anyway to convert, say, an armor mod to fit the body? I downloaded the conversion files you have up for download but the prestes don't have the weight differences. That is the " CBBE - Elin - Curvy" I think it's named. Usually I'd just select the preset, and the HDT/TBBP body and "batch build" in BodySlide, but yeah.

<snip>

One last question. For the "New Bodies" I downloaded the CBBE curvy one with the weight differences. Is their anyway to convert, say, an armor mod to fit the body? I downloaded the conversion files you have up for download but the prestes don't have the weight differences. That is the " CBBE - Elin - Curvy" I think it's named. Usually I'd just select the preset, and the HDT/TBBP body and "batch build" in BodySlide, but yeah.

The bodyslide presets are single weights though if you want to change that just make some adjustments to the low or high weight and save as a new preset.

To convert armors that come with bodyslide morphs, you do the same as with any bodyslide-created body:

1. Select one of the Elin presets.
  2. Type the name of the armor set in the armor search box (upper-right of bodyslide window).
  3. Click on "Batch Build".  Select some or all of the armors that appear in the list.
  4. Create the new meshes.

The Elin conversion templates are for the flat-chest Elin preset and is best used when converting armors that have additional meshes like belts, chains, and embellishments.  These extra meshes tend to become a mangled mess when converting to a smaller or flat chest so you'll need to fix them with the brushes from Outfit Studio. 

If I want the amor and clothes to be able to recognize elinrace, just like argonian and khajiit wear a helmet can recognize the race, how can i do it?

You can use either CK or TES5edit (better choice).

What you need to do is add "Elin Race" and "Elin Vampire Race" to the list of Additional Races in ARMOR ADDON record of each armor piece, but that means adding the Elin race as a master of the armor/clothes plugin.  In TES5edit, you add the master manually, save the plugin, reopen the plugin then add the race whereas in CK it is done automatically once you add/select the race in the ARMOR ADDON list and save the plugin.

If I want the amor and clothes to be able to recognize elinrace, just like argonian and khajiit wear a helmet can recognize the race, how can i do it?

You can use either CK or TES5edit (better choice).

What you need to do is add "Elin Race" and "Elin Vampire Race" to the list of Additional Races in ARMOR ADDON record of each armor piece, but that means adding the Elin race as a master of the armor/clothes plugin.  In TES5edit, you add the master manually, save the plugin, reopen the plugin then add the race whereas in CK it is done automatically once you add/select the race in the ARMOR ADDON list and save the plugin.

I have tried, I use the same method as you, but failed, did you have a success?

<snip>

The bodyslide presets are single weights though if you want to change that just make some adjustments to the low or high weight and save as a new preset.

To convert armors that come with bodyslide morphs, you do the same as with any bodyslide-created body:

1. Select one of the Elin presets.
  2. Type the name of the armor set in the armor search box (upper-right of bodyslide window).
  3. Click on "Batch Build".  Select some or all of the armors that appear in the list.
  4. Create the new meshes.

The Elin conversion templates are for the flat-chest Elin preset and is best used when converting armors that have additional meshes like belts, chains, and embellishments.  These extra meshes tend to become a mangled mess when converting to a smaller or flat chest so you'll need to fix them with the brushes from Outfit Studio. 

Can I also change the size of the Elin body as well? I'm not using the flat one, I'm using the CBBE TBBP one, so I guess the conversion templates won't work for the armor conversions. Sorry if I'm not making much sense.

EDIT: Never mind, I found out how. I love this mod, man! 

Which armor/clothes are you trying to work with the Elins?

What exactly is the problem?  Armor does not appear when equipped or is it making the body disappear?

I do not know how to use CK, So I only use TES5edit.

I tried to modify this MOD...

MOD:9sCC.esp

Meshes path is "Skyrim\Data\Meshes\QTA\Clothes\CC\CCJacketF_1.nif"

post-127618-0-25353100-1508941024_thumb.jpg

add a new nif in "Skyrim\Data\Meshes\QTA\Clothes\CC\elin\CCJacketF_1.nif"

post-127618-0-21962800-1508941523_thumb.jpg

add the master manually and save the plugin.

post-127618-0-85015200-1508942088_thumb.jpg

add/select the race in the ARMOR ADDON list and save the plugin, and change meshes path.

post-127618-0-76472600-1508943902_thumb.jpg

add ARMOR ADDON in Armature list.

post-127618-0-41788100-1508944264_thumb.jpg

Into the game.

MOD:ElinRace.esm

Meshes path is "Skyrim\Data\Meshes\QTA\Clothes\CC\CCJacketF_1.nif"

This can not work in elinrace.

post-127618-0-95939800-1508945019_thumb.jpg

What was wrong?

So you are adding armors to the mod or adding a copy of the armors to a different file path.  This is different than what was mentioned the first time.

The problem is that the game does not know anything about the new armor file path because the mod does not tell the game to locate the armor in the new path and add them to the game.

What you need to do is create new ARMOR ADDON, ARMOR, and if it applies, CONSTRUCTIBLE OBJECT.

I'll tell you how to add "CCJacketF_1.nif" from "Meshes\QTA\Clothes\CC\elin\" and you can repeat the instructions for any other armor/clothes you want to add.  You do not need to add the Elin race as a master.

1.  ARMOR ADDON

Create a new record and copy the information from the ARMOR ADDON record for the original "CCJacketF".

Make sure to give the new record a different EditorID and Name so that one record does not overwrite the other.

Example:  If the original "CCJacket" has EditorID: CCJacketF

then the Elin CCJacket  EditorID:  ElinCCJacketF.

When you are done copying the information from the original record to the new record, you will need to change the file path for the World Models.

Original:  Meshes\QTA\Clothes\CC\CCJacketF_1.nif

New:  Meshes\QTA\Clothes\CC\elin\CCJacketF_1.nif

Do this for Female World Model.  You can leave the Male World Model blank.

Do the same for Female 1st Person (if there are armor meshes for 1st person).

2.  ARMOR

Create a new record and copy the information from the ARMOR record of the original armor to the new record.

Give the record a new EditorID and Name like you did with ARMOR ADDON.

If you copied the ground mesh (the mesh of the armor you see in you inventory or when you drop it on the ground) to the new file path then you will need to change the Female World Model to locate the mesh in the new path.  If you plan to use the original ground mesh then do not change the information in the ARMOR record.

As for the Male World Model, what you have done for the ARMOR ADDON (added or left blank) you do the same for the ARMOR record.

Now you will need to change the ARMATURE (model filename) to the new ARMOR ADDON you created.  This will now allow you to use the armor you added to the mod.

3.  Constructible Object

If the original armor was craftable then you will need to do the same for the 'Elin' version.  If not then you will need to use console commands to add the armor to your inventory.

Create a new record and give it a new EditorID and Name.

Copy the information from the Constructible Object record (original armor) to the new record.

Change the Created Object (CNAM) to the new ARMOR record you created.

You can change any other areas of the Constructible Object record (crafting ingredients, smithing perk, and so on) or leave them unedited.

Save your plugin and test it.

i'm here with old outdated questions lol!

've got the old version 1.4.1 June 16, 2014 installed. use it for the New NPCs and it's always worked fine. still is actually. but i noticed while looking at the SLE_PCEA_TeraElinIdle.esp, that it has the masters listed as

ElinRace.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm (pretty sure my old 1.41 version requires RaceCompat. i use the TMPheonix version).

...but i've had RaceCompat before /above Elinrace.esm for years now. just wondering if the master order matters at all?

aaaand, is this Scaler better than the Size Matters...

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80763/?

Thanky!

i'm here with old outdated questions lol!

've got the old version 1.4.1 June 16, 2014 installed. use it for the New NPCs and it's always worked fine. still is actually. but i noticed while looking at the SLE_PCEA_TeraElinIdle.esp, that it has the masters listed as

ElinRace.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm (pretty sure my old 1.41 version requires RaceCompat. i use the TMPheonix version).

...but i've had RaceCompat before /above Elinrace.esm for years now. just wondering if the master order matters at all?

aaaand, is this Scaler better than the Size Matters...

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80763/?

Thanky!

Master load order is always important when it comes to just that; load order.  The RaceCompatibility master should always be listed before a custom race master or plugin. 

The Elin race uses a master with Skyrim and RaceCompatibility as dependencies.  The Elin plugins need only list 'Skyrim.esm' (plus any DLC masters that apply) and 'ElinRace.esm', 'RaceCompatibility.esm' is add only because the Creation Kit automatically adds the dependencies.

You can use TES5edit to remove RaceCompatibility from the master list from the SLE_PCEA_TeraElinIdle plugin and it would not affect it as it only makes changes to certain Skyrim records and pulls certain records from the Elin master.

Universal Race Scale Remover and Size Does Matters both serve the same purpose using the same tactic:  prevent NPCs from rescaling by removing the Race2Scale markers at certain locations.  I don't know if one is better than the other.  I only tried Size Does Matters and removed it once I saw how it aggravate the problem of small races clipping through furnitures.  I would think Universal Race Scale Remover is no different.

possible to have a package with separate ears and tails HDT for use on normal races ?  sleepy.gif

Maybe possible. 

that would be great thank you  heart.gif  blush.gif  heart.gif

Sorry to say, but it's not working.  I should have mentioned this from the beginning because someone else was trying to add the Elin ears/tails to a custom race, but ran into problems not even I know how to fix. 

So there won't be anything for non-Elin races.

EDIT

Nevermind, I found the problem and all is working now.  I should have them uploaded later today after getting some sleep.

EDIT 2

Making a Painted Lady patch so that the pubic hairs will appear with the ears/tail.  I hope to have them uploaded soon.

Edited by PsychoMachina

possible d'avoir un paquet avec des oreilles et des queues séparées HDT pour une utilisation sur les courses normales?  sleepy.gif

Peut être possible. 

ce serait génial merci  heart.gif  blush.gif  heart.gif

Désolé de dire, mais ça ne marche pas. J'aurais dû le mentionner depuis le début parce que quelqu'un d'autre essayait d'ajouter les oreilles / queues d'Elin à une course personnalisée, mais il a rencontré des problèmes même pas je sais comment réparer. 

Donc, il n'y aura rien pour les races non-Elin.

MODIFIER

Peu importe, j'ai trouvé le problème et tout fonctionne maintenant. Je devrais les faire télécharger plus tard aujourd'hui après avoir dormi.

EDIT 2

Faire un patch Painted Lady afin que les poils pubiens apparaissent avec les oreilles / queue. J'espère les avoir bientôt téléchargés.

GREAT ^,..,^  :heart:

• 4 weeks later...

@PsychoMachina, I came across one of your optional mods you listed on the main page for monster replacements,

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3965-replace-monsters-with-elin-race/

by whitecode.  Have you heard anything of this mod or messed with it yourself recently?  I get taken to the home page of Mega when I try to get it to download, and I have downloaded other Mega mods today no problem.  I can't get it to open up a download link for me and whitecode seems to be MIA.

Also, I am trying to get crawl on all fours catwoman style sneak animation replacer mod to work Elin race, but to no avail.  How would I go about setting this up?

Edited by deathneko11
added a question
2 hours ago, deathneko11 said:

@PsychoMachina, I came across one of your optional mods you listed on the main page for monster replacements,

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3965-replace-monsters-with-elin-race/

by whitecode.  Have you heard anything of this mod or messed with it yourself recently?  I get taken to the home page of Mega when I try to get it to download, and I have downloaded other Mega mods today no problem.  I can't get it to open up a download link for me and whitecode seems to be MIA.

Also, I am trying to get crawl on all fours catwoman style sneak animation replacer mod to work Elin race, but to no avail.  How would I go about setting this up?

I have not tried the monster replacers.  I only had a look at the plugin using TES5edit.  I checked the page and it's appears to be buggy, likely due to the forum upgrade; clicking on the Download button brings up the file listing overlay, but I can't click on the file link and the overlay gets stuck causing me to exit by closing the browser tab.

I happen to have the files from when whitecode first uploaded them.

Spoiler
Cute Monsters - Extract file because it contains multiple RAR files.

Additional Required File

Required for the following Elin monster mods

• Eve
  • Spriggan Armor
  • Atronach Armor

Cute Monsters_MikuHairElin Master File.7z

As for the crawling animations, I never used it so I don't know.

7 minutes ago, PsychoMachina said:

I have not tried the monster replacers.  I only had a look at the plugin using TES5edit.  I checked the page and it's appears to be buggy, likely due to the forum upgrade; clicking on the Download button brings up the file listing overlay, but I can't click on the file link and the overlay gets stuck causing me to exit by closing the browser tab.

I happen to have the files from when whitecode first uploaded them.

Hide contents
Cute Monsters - Extract file because it contains multiple RAR files.

Additional Required File

Required for the following Elin monster mods

• Eve
  • Spriggan Armor
  • Atronach Armor

Cute Monsters_MikuHairElin Master File.7z

As for the crawling animations, I never used it so I don't know.

About the Crawling animations, (keeping in mind these are replacing the default sneak animations), I tried using the animations as any other race (both genders as it is not a female only animation), and it didn't work on them either. The mod works, it's installed correctly, if I switch to a different loadout with Mod Organizer where the Elin race mods are not installed.  For some reason it is not acting right due to the Elin Race, maybe because it's a custom race?  I've tried the troubleshooting steps I could think of, and the mod is installed the same way with and without the Elin race mods, updating from a fresh installation both ways with Fnis and PCEA2.  I also did some digging into the Elin race mod and didn't even find any sneak animation .hkx files?  Not sure if the mod is somehow locking itself to the vanilla sneak animations.  But other animation changes work, such as the ones that are installed with PCEA2 and XPMS skeleton mods that can be swapped in the MCM.

Also, domo arigato for the files you provided.  I've read some people have had issues with the mod working correctly but if I can get some nice screenshots, it's a win/win :D

Edited by deathneko11
added more information
1 minute ago, deathneko11 said:

About the Crawling animations, I tried using the animations as any other race (both genders as it is not a female only animation), and it didn't work on them either. The mod works, it's installed correctly, if I switch to a different loadout with Mod Organizer where the Elin race mods are not installed.  For some reason it is not acting right due to the Elin Race, maybe because it's a custom race?  I've tried the troubleshooting steps I could think of, and the mod is installed the same way with and without the Elin race mods, updating from a fresh installation both ways with Fnis and PCEA2.

Also, domo arigato for the files you provided.  I've read some people have had issues with the mod working correctly but if I can get some nice screenshots, it's a win/win :D

Is the animation a replacer that replaces the original Skyrim animation(s) or is it a total custom anim?  If it's a replacer and the names are the same as the animations it's replacing then try dropping the anim files in the Elin PCEA folder which is the Elin animations mod.  Afterwards, run FNIS generator for users.

12 minutes ago, PsychoMachina said:

Is the animation a replacer that replaces the original Skyrim animation(s) or is it a total custom anim?  If it's a replacer and the names are the same as the animations it's replacing then try dropping the anim files in the Elin PCEA folder which is the Elin animations mod.  Afterwards, run FNIS generator for users.

You are a beautiful specimen of a human being. That did the trick!  Thank you for the help.

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize for bothering you when maybe the answer is in these threads. But I have been reading for hours, barely made a dent in all the chat, and still no answer to my question. Why would I be a Elin or turn a spouse into an Elin if I can't have sex with her? Or am I missing something for how to get the race to work in the sexlab framework? I have searched and searched for patches to no avail.