Unnecessary Violence II- New Version

Guest Spikes

Wow dude wow!!!!

Thanks for the link. I am so excite about this update. :)

better skeleton that should be compatible with lots of others BBB/universal skeleton etc. And removes the crazy neck movement.

I wonder if uvskeletonbeast.nif is meant by that? If it is that then UV II amputation will work with BBB.

Probably not going to be compatible with DMC stylish as that one changes pretty much all of the attacks I think.  You could try it by installing UV2 first and then DMC stylish afterwards and firing up the game to check.

I don't know that it will be compatible with DR5.  I know it is supposed to be with DR6 as the author gives instructions on how to make them work together.  You can always give it a try.  You'd need to follow the same instructions given for DR6.

Edition III is out.

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/40310/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D40310%26preview%3D&pUp=1

I wonder id he fixed that bug that would break savegames when using the shield/OH weapon on back option

Good question.  Apparently he did fix quite a few bugs that plagued the previous rendition but I didn't see any mention of that one.

Better to ask him this question on nexus or Bethesda forum. He won't be visting LL any time soon.

The third edition makes Deadly Reflex 6 almost unnecessary because it has all its functions. Well only if it wasn't for the that damn BBB incompatibility, but hopefully Hex will fix that as he said he will look into that matter. :)

Edited by Nepro

Interestly so it is only the 3.0.1 version. It appears hex_0ff did something to make BBB compatible with the limb cutting feature but whatever he did messed up Lovers. I guess is something related to the skeleton switching.

the previous 3.0.0 version works with Lovers, but is no longer in the Nexus.

Did you try archive invalidating via bsa redirection?

It appears his latest version slaps the customized skeleton inside a bsa file.  That means you either have to extract and delete it or archive invalidate to make it go away.

If you already tried that then just ignore my rambling.....

Edit:  Did you try the latest version he just put up (v3.1) today?  It appears he switched to Growlf's Universal skeleton (controllable version) due to being bombarded with folks complaining about the loss of bouncing breasts.  :P

I wonder if this version will work with lovers now.

I am using UV III together with Lovers. I don't experience any problems with lovers anims. It must be something more, UV III is not cause for screwed up lovers animation process. 

I tell you right from the start that UV III beats DR 6 over head. The combat is smoother and it does what DR 6 does. 

I am using UV III together with Lovers. I don't experience any problems with lovers anims. It must be something more, UV III is not cause for screwed up lovers animation process. 

I tell you right from the start that UV III beats DR 6 over head. The combat is smoother and it does what DR 6 does. 

Yea, I was reading about that myself.  However, I won't be switching anytime soon.  Some of the things he doesn't like about DR6 are things I actually like best.  Plus I am not a fan of loosing weapons, shields or having them lodged in someone and having to pull them out.  I have DR6 heavily tweaked and have zero issues.  Plus I just can't do without the combustive convolution spell!   :lol:  :lol:   First thing I did was mod that sucker to be cast more than once a day!  When I fight the knights of order that is the only spell I use.   :P   It just never gets old!

I'll keep an eye on UV3 and may check it out in the future.

Are you using 3.0.0 or 3.1? :o

EDIT:

Uh, I downloaded it again and now Lovers works just fine, but the file is now called 3.1.0 and the previous one was just 3.1. I guess he updated/fixed it and didn't announced changes.

I asked the creator about DR5 and DMC:

For DMC stylish, all the attack animations are already embedded in UV. The only real benefit you'll get are the idles. If you swap out the normal animations for the DMC ones you will have an inconsistent experience, since the "fake" DW animations from DMC will only rigger the effects of your left hand while the UV attack with the same animation will trigger the correct weapon. Also by duplicating animations you're reducing your range of attacks by one third. If you want to use it I'd recommend you only install the idles.

As for DR. Install DR second then go through the UV INI and switch off anything that looks like it might conflict. I've no idea what the Rhonda add on is so I can't comment on that.

Shame about DMC, I really like it :(

Late edit: could it conflict with dark bloodline mod,where you have to decapitate bandits using an axe added by the mod?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been using UV111 haven't seen any body parts flying yet but have burned quite a few people to a crisp. I have seen bloodied bodies with the 2 handed ax 2 blood spurts from a single handed ax one from the throat and one from a arm but nothing spectacular.

Magic on the other hand I have seen some cool things. The fireball attack burns many to a crisp I used another spell abysmal something and it burned the person till only their skeleton and helmet remained I tried out one of my evy spells and that knocked their clothes off and all I had to do was pick them up from my feet. I did lose 1 2 handed ax it became permanently stuck in the bandits groin he will not be doing any sexing for a long time. I even picked the ax up by the handle and shook him all around yelling get off get off but he never fell off. :-/ Good thing those things are a dime a dozen would of been mad if it was a rare one or one from a mod that only has one of them in the game then I would of had to reload.

post-25667-0-98947200-1387594039_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-10191800-1387594087_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-50632600-1387594101_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-96540400-1387594117_thumb.jpg anyone hungry dinner is about readypost-25667-0-57659200-1387594430_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-12370800-1387594446_thumb.jpg

is it compatible with DR5( FIVE,NOT SIX)?

Not really, to either DR5 or 6. In theory you could, but you'd have to do a lot of ini editing.

On top of that, there is literally no reason to do so. UVIII does everything that DR does plus a lot more.  Plus UVIII Is far more stable too.

DR has more flash, but that's about it really (and even that I can't say for sure since I've never pulled off a decap in UVIII seeing as my char is a mage type). It's old, it's buggy, it's doesn't have as many features as UVIII does (DR does not have Spell Charging or juggling or climbing or explosives or weapon rotating/grip changing for instance), and it's very dated.