Unnecessary Violence II- New Version

Guest Spikes

I have some issue with this mod, Im using UV ver 3.1.2 (latest) using the skeletons provided with the mod.

first time I tested it with lovers, it screwed up the sex animation (crucified pose) maybe this is because I put the UV esp after bashed patch esp (suggested in readme).

Now, after I put it before hiyoko mod, the lovers animation works well... except the dick, no matter which, futa or male the dick is stretched beyond oblivion

other than that everything is golden, can anyone help me with this issue? or maybe upload the earlier version skeletons which works well with lovers?

Active Mod Files:

00 Oblivion.esm
01 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
02 Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm [Version 1.33]
03 Lovers with PK.esm
04 TamagoClub.esm
05 HiyokoClub.esm
06 LoversCreature.esm
07 x117race.esm
08 Chanpon.esm
09 CM Partners.esm
0A ScreenEffects.esm
0B LoversProstitute.esp [Version 0.25a]
0C DLCShiveringIsles.esp
0D Living Economy.esp
0E Living Economy - Items.esp
0F Cutthroat Merchants.esp
10 MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
11 Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp [Version 1.33]
12 OOO-Water_Weeds.esp [Version 1.33]
13 OOO-Map_Markers_Stock.esp [Version 1.33]
14 OOO-DLT_Remover.esp [Version 1.33]
15 Knights.esp
16 Harvest [Flora].esp [Version 3.0.0]
17 Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp [Version 3.0.0]
18 RMDailyIncomeV2.esp
19 CM Partners.esp
1A Gather Ye Rosebuds.esp
1B ScreenControls.esp
1C CM_Kailinda.esp
1D CM_Katzumico.esp
1E LoversBoxing.esp
1F Saerileth.esp
20 LoversClubCats.esp
21 1em_Vilja.esp [Version 4.04]
22 1em_Vilja_as_Moonshadow_Elf_Stranger.esp
23 UVIII.esp
24 HiyokoUtilitySpells.esp
25 TamagoPlayerHUD.esp [Version 2.0]
26 TamagoBreak.esp
27 LoversTamagoClub.esp
28 LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
29 LoversEncounter.esp
2A HiyokoGenerator.esp
2B HiyokoGeneratorCreature.esp
2C TamagoSetBody.esp
2D LoversCalm.esp
2E LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
2F LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
30 LoversRaperS.esp
31 LoversSlavePlay.esp
32 LoversImmoralGuards.esp
33 LoversImmoralSisters.esp
34 LoversPayBandit.esp
35 LoversStalkerM.esp
36 Lovers with PK.esp [Version 96v4a]
37 LoversBitch.esp
38 LoversCreature.esp
39 LoversBackup2.esp
3A LoversRapeSlave.esp
3B LoversLight.esp
3C LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp
3D LoversSlaveTrader.esp
3E LSTBravilUnderground.esp
3F SetBody.esp
40 AutoSetBody.esp
41 Colourwheels Sexy Oblivion OverHaul.esp
42 xeosp++.esp
43 Colourwheels Sexy Imperial Legion [ReModded].esp
44 PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp
45 PSE-PayBandit-Patch.esp
46 SeductiveIdlesgloomfrostcustom.esp
47 77_Umpa_Sexy_walk.esp
48 DMRA Stock Clothing Skimpy.esp
49 DMRA Skimpy Armor Expanded.esp
4A DMRA Stock Robe Skimpy Replacer.esp
4B TamagoDischarge.esp
4C Corean_hair_for_Original_race.esp
4D DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
4E Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
4F Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
50 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
51 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
52 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
53 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
54 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
55 x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
56 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp
57 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp
58 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp
59 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp
5A Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
5B Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
5C Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp
5D x117race.esp
5E x117Race ENG Race.esp
5F Lop-ears Elf.esp
60 IDKRRR_C_race.esp
61 IDKRRR_C_race_closed_mouth_version.esp
62 Chocolate Elves.esp
63 AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp
64 LoversMB2.esp
65 Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
66 LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
67 Lovers3dorgasm.esp
68 LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Just tried latest version.

Two quickly appearing issues:

1. What the poster above me said. From what i red in this thread, supposedly the skels that come with UVIII are compatible with lovers? Because, that doesn't seem to be so, since i too get those giant spikes during sex again.

2. Mesh errors on NPCs that dualwield (offhand in inventory). I've red that this happened before in the past - is this still not fixed 4 years later?

• 3 weeks later...

Same Problem here:

Either Crucifixed poses (UVIII.esp before the bash) or inifnity dick (UVIII.esp after the bash) - the kind of skeleton doesn't seem to affect the result.

Can someone please post the installation and load order  concerning lovers with pk &  UV 3.1.1?

inifnity dick ? You use LAPF ? You have installed UV3 after you installed LAPF so UV3 has overridden the LAPF Skeleton. You must install the LAPF Skeleton again (LAPF works only with the LAPF Skeleton, all other Skeleton = inifnity dick )

Unpack LAPF in an empty Folder copy the Skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif ( Folder: meshes\characters\_male) and paste them in your game Folder.

I did tried fiddling with the bones,

First I used UV3 provided bone which results infinity dick (however the UV3 mod works well).

Then tried reinstall LAPF bone which works well, except for some decapitations (ex when you severed the torso from the legs the lower torso dont have guts in it, also stretched bone for head decapitation).

also tried with bone switching from UV3 ini. lets just say its wonky, sometimes it works well with no problem sometime it still cause stretched dick or problems mentioned above, especially when combat rape occurs. (Also noticed that when combat rape occurs, the victim can still attack using UV3 attacks even when the sex animation is in progress).

I guess theres no way to make this mod works perfectly with LAPF?

No way to make it work perfectly with the entire featureset.

If you disable decapitations in the ini, use LAPF skel, and disable dynamic skel switching, then no spikes and the like should occur. Not sure about the attacking during sex thing.

Personally, i removed UV3 again - there are a few things i like about it, especially the non-combat features. But overally, it for my taste just caused too much hassle, and the actionmovie-like animations felt entirely out of place in a medieval fantasy game. It to me personally felt like a mod with a really high initial wow-factor, which however dimishes just as quickly, unless you're just into lots of gore for the heck of it.

Sadly, i'm not aware of any real alternatives - combat mods that fit into the setting. DR just like UV obviously again is just about violence for the heck of it. There are various mods that tweak individual aspects of gameplay (like "archers/magic can miss"), but they're more like tweaks - they don't really reinvent/redesign the combat sys. So, yeah.

@Rynak please provide your full load order. Spikes or meshes going to infinity means you got the WRONG skeleton in the folder which doesn't support given animation being recalled.

Btw I wish there would be some mod that replaces combat animations with Gothic II ones.

Nepro, i know about this stuff - after all, there's now a new pinned mini-FAQ in the tech section, written by me, which explains just what you said. Any anyways, what the hell does the loadorder have to do with a wrong skelleton? You're not making any sense.

What i said in my post was just that: That the UV3 skel is incompatible with LAPF, even though earlier in the thread, it was suggested that it is compatible. I posted information, not a support request.

What i said in my post was just that: That the UV3 skel is incompatible with LAPF, even though earlier in the thread, it was suggested that it is compatible. I posted information, not a support request.

Load order is standard procedure when dealing with any technical problem.

You're not making any sense I play with UV3 and LAPF together and they both work without any mesh going to infinity.

http://imgur.com/kkljhjW

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26909-place-new-esp-in-the-load-order-correctly/

Nepro, you simply misunderstood what's going on in the thread, by paying little attention when reading. Then you again didn't pay enough attention when writing your response. Stop digging your hole even deeper, and let's just forget this pointless event.

As for playing UV3 without skel conflicts, "someone" posted the instructions how to do so, further up.

Personally I removed UVIII as well, because it caused extreme lag in my game. In some places, foggy ones especially, it brought the FPS down from 44 to 6. It literally just became unplayable for me, then I realized I don't really care for it and its slightly buggy animations anyway. Making every weapon dual wield is unnecessary and somewhat unbalancing, considering all it requires is repair hammers. It should require master armorer skill, especially when you're making copies of high level weapons. This feature is also not really worth the 5 sec wait every time you equip the copied weapon. It does seem to have incompatibilities with Deadly Reflex 5, as I was using that for a while, and for some reason it made elemental effects ridiculously overpowered so I could kill anyone in one hit and they could kill me, regardless of level. Same thing with the UV crit animations, but this was partly fixable with the ini. No luck with the elemental affects though. It does add some awesome features, like climbing into windows, making bombs, and mounted combat (which also works seamlessly with dragons). Too bad I had to get rid of it; even trying to disable everything in the ini except for the mounted combat, and deleting NifSE, I still lost the same amount of FPS. For the animations, I'd rather just use animation replacer of my choice or the vanilla animations. To me, simpler is better. I'm content just using Deadly Reflex 5, which isn't all that buggy save for the naked guard clones, and it's more balanced. I wish someone would just make a simple mounted combat mod with no other features.

100% Confirmed. UV III amputations work with BBB. 

ok, as far as i read from UV2 the amputations use a different skeleton without BBB, so in UV3 the skeleton includes the BBB nodes? i'm asking because i like those ideas from UV, but i wouldnt want to drop BBB and i might add those nodes if needed.

100% Confirmed. UV III amputations work with BBB. 

ok, as far as i read from UV2 the amputations use a different skeleton without BBB, so in UV3 the skeleton includes the BBB nodes? i'm asking because i like those ideas from UV, but i wouldnt want to drop BBB and i might add those nodes if needed.

Let me put this this way. I use UV 3 and BBB over half of a year and they work together fine; amputations, incineration anims etc. To find out you will have to read post on nexus forum from August 2013 or when version 3.0.1 was released.

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/40310/?

Scroll down to change log.

V3.0.1:

• Removed skeleton from BSA – should allow compatibility with BBB etc if universal skeleton is used.

• Fixed default INI setting to switch cheat off