• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Min Submitted a PR (but not required) - I changed the name checking to do regex checks for armor names so that only armors that have the explicit word in them (e.g., "bra") will be tagged as such (e.g., "Cloth Bra" would receive the SLA_BraArmor, but not "Dwarven Armor of Bravery"). Editor ID checks will still use the old checking.

This does mean some things that maybe should be tagged no longer are - but I felt like the number of false positives with the previous version far outnumbered the number of false negatives with the edited. Feel free to disregard though.

Edited by nb097
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2023 at 12:43 AM, Varithina said:

There is a bobo patch for vanilla armor already, think it is in the bobo dialogue post somewhere, that should do you, though no idea what the keywords it assigns to stuff is though, so you may want to grab it and see if the keywords work with the actual armor re-placer you are using.

May i asked where did you find the patch please? I have read the babo dialogue page and can't find it anywhere. The search function in loverslab didn't help much either

Edit: Nvm i found it. Here is the link for anyone using BD armor: replacer 

On 5/25/2022 at 7:37 AM, safado said:

I recreated my override patch for Skyrim "vanilla" armor with keywords based on the looks of the armors and clothes in the replacer "BD's Armor and Clothes Replacer - CBBE 3BA (3BBB)".

You do not need that replacer mod I'm basing the keyword choice because is a vanilla armor replacer, but the keywords may not fit your vanilla armor replacer style.

It is a SkyrimSE Form44 ESL flagged plugin.

Require Masters:

• Dawnguard.esm
  • HearthFires.esm
  • Dragonborn.esm
  • Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  • SexLabAroused.esm
  • Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp

It is a personal patch. 227 vanilla armor/clothes.

SkyrimSE_Armor_Clothes_BakaKW.esp

Most armors: SLA_ArmorHalfNakedBikini, SLA_Brabikini, variations of SLA_Thong

Vampire armors and Shrouded:  SLA_ArmorSpendex

Nightingale: SLA_ArmorLewdLeotard

Reveal hidden contents

32518-1581258143-459227245.jpeg

Most Clothes: EroticArmor

some has SLA_ArmorPretty.

Reveal hidden contents

16322-1523025044-1409299868.jpeg

Edited by Casandor26
  • 3 weeks later...

I got a Question and hope someone can help me.

I want to use BaboDialogue

But I don't use the SL Arouse Baka Factory and don't want to exchange the SL Aroused version I use

So if I understand right 

I just have to add  the BaboDialouge Keywords via SSEEdit  into SL Aroused Keyword list

and than add these Keywords to the Clothing Mods I'm useing

So my question can't it cause Issues if one clothing has several Keywords e.g. erotic armor and SLA_BraArmor at one and the same  TAWOBA Bikini?

Do I need to add all the kewwords for clothing to get the mod running or can I leave out some Keywords? 

I know without keyword e.g. High Heels the npcs won't say anything about High heels but thats ok for me if the mod still runs without error

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, i run patcher with added SLS_BikiniArmor tag and it ended up going really well
image.png.4aff421ebb8154c90ba9dc6a6d58794e.png
SSEedit looks good but when i load into game it kinda doesnt see these keywords added to armours? i'm lost since it looks like in SSEedit everything is right but in-game its fucked.

6 hours ago, Huddee4 said:

Hey, i run patcher with added SLS_BikiniArmor tag and it ended up going really well
image.png.4aff421ebb8154c90ba9dc6a6d58794e.png
SSEedit looks good but when i load into game it kinda doesnt see these keywords added to armours? i'm lost since it looks like in SSEedit everything is right but in-game its fucked.

Dunno what you mean by "fucked". If SL Survival does not recognize the armor you probably have some kind of conflict going that overrides the armor. If you haven't already done that, load everything into SSE and double check if nothing overwrites the armor entry.

If nothing overrides it then you probably have a faulty installation of SLS or something. Can't really tell without knowing what is actually wrong.