4 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Switching to SLAR from SLAX mid playthrough didn't nuke my save but BaboDialogue events stopped occurring and I got a message from SLA_ about it not being supported to downgrade versions so I assume things broke.  So I started a new game with SLAR, but I'm not getting BaboDialogue events still, and I think its because the patcher didn't tag my TAWOBA armors.  At least, thats my guess, I'll peek into the generated .esp to see whats in there.

Edit:  Well the tops are in there with SLA_BraBikini, but not SLA_EroticArmor, and most of the bottoms aren't in there at all (probably because they are named 'bottom' instead of panty or thong) which is probably why the innkeepers keep asking why I'm not wearing panties. 

Ah. For TAWOBA specifically, the version I'm using comes with all of those keywords hand-assigned, so I did not put a lot of effort into making everything from that mod match (Though many things do).  I also have some changes in the version I'm using that I'll upload, which helps with this. I'll upload that.

Could you add support for this as an option?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/72854

This adds footprints to heels by adding the keyword "checkHeels" to them.

Also one way to check for heels could be to read the Armor Addon entry and see if it uses the Heels Sound Footstep Sound(AngelFSTHeelsFootstepSet)

EDIT: Made an esl flagged esp to edit the names of TAWOBA armors so that they get tagged by this more appropriately. Its my understanding that bottom/thongs shouldn't be getting the slot 32 keywords so I removed the bikini term from them. I also added (Heels) to boots with high heels on them.

TAWOBA Min's Keyword compat.esp

Edited by wareware
1 hour ago, applesandmayo said:

Does anyone have a guide on how to use Synthesis with MO2 and this patcher? Never used Synthesis before, so I'm a little confused on how to integrate it properly.

Same way you would run something like xedit or wryebash, download the synth patcher, unpack it somewhere, the add as exe file, run it through mo2, then go onto the git repositry section in the patcher, and select the keyword patch from the list provided, then run the patch as usual.

Some follow up thoughts on the latest version.

- DD piercings have 'VaginalDildo' added, instead of 'PiercingClit', because they have the word "vagina" in them.

The check for adding piercing keywords should be moved above the check for plugs.

- DD/zaz gags and collars with the word "harness" in them end up having 'ArmorHarness' added, which doesn't make sense.

- DD/zaz gags don't have handling to add ArmorBondage, ones with the word "harness" in them will though (but that's because harness is treated as bondage.)

- 'ArmorSpandex', 'ArmorRubber', 'EroticArmor' is meant for things that cover the body, but it's added to DD accessories that don't. (Things like cuffs, gags, collars.)

Since this is a somewhat grey area, I propose excluding cuffs/gags/collars while still allowing things like gloves/socks.

- 'BraBikini' is added to DD/zaz chastity bras, which doesn't make sense.

Two ideas on solving this:

Exclude items with the word 'chastity' in them OR

Exclude items already tagged with ArmorBondage

- Pony Boots don't have BootsHeels added.

@Min I was able to achieve my first coding success. I modified your patcher to also inlcude the _SLS_BikiniArmor keyword needed for the SL Survival mod. Thank you for creating such an easy to understand patcher. :)

Or at least I think it does what I want it to do. I basically just copied all the babo conditions that should also make an armor qualify for the _SLS_BikiniArmor and slapped the new keyword on top. I was also quite generous with what qualifies as an bikini armor (just because of personal preference).

BaboKeywordPatcher_SLSHack.zip

Min, I hope you don't mind me sharing this. If so just say the word and I'll take it down.

On 12/10/2022 at 9:34 AM, applesandmayo said:

Can we have an additional option for SLS_BikiniArmor?

You'd be better off using po3's Keyword Distributor for that because you need to add SLS_Bikiniarmor to every piece of gear you want to wear(things like abs that this mod doesn't touch)

Keyword = 0x49867~SL Survival.esp|Armor|[Nameofarmormod].esp

Putting this line in a [XYZ]_KID.ini in your base Data folder should work.

On 12/11/2022 at 4:39 PM, wareware said:

You'd be better off using po3's Keyword Distributor for that because you need to add SLS_Bikiniarmor to every piece of gear you want to wear(things like abs that this mod doesn't touch)

Keyword = 0x49867~SL Survival.esp|Armor|[Nameofarmormod].esp

Putting this line in a [XYZ]_KID.ini in your base Data folder should work.

That's not always the case. At least if I'm understanding how po3's keyword distributor works correctly. With your example it adds the keyword to every armor in [Nameofarmormod].esp. Which is absolutely fine if that is what you want (i.e. if the armor mod only contains bikini armors). If you however have a merge (which is still a thing for LE and VR and even SE when you have big armor mods that can't have the esl flag) you still need to define which armor should get the keyword. And then you are back to having a whole lot of work to do.

The Synthesis patcher tries to catch all loaded armors based on string comparison and then add the keyword based on the name of the armor. It's far from perfect and only works with armors that are appropriatly named but at least you catch a whole lot beforehand and can do finetuning after.

For me this quite helpful. Though keyword distributor could probably do the exact same just in runtime. And adjusting isn't as difficult as with the patcher. Isn't that great? A lot of tools to do the stuff you need. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Quick guide since it's not overly apparent. I'm using MO2, so if you're looking for a guide without it idk figure it out.

• This script is for synthesis, to start with you'll need to download synthesis. Releases · Mutagen-Modding/Synthesis (github.com) 0.25 is what I did since that's the latest binary at the time of this writing, but whatever latest should work, or you can compile the source. If you're tech illiterate, if it says source in the download it probably isn't an executable binary.
  • Download/Install dot net 6 sdk, cause unless you're compiling you probably don't have it.
  • Setup MO2 and your mods and Skyrim SE/AE, run it once to generate a plugin.txt.
  • Extract synthesis wherever, and point your MO2 to it like you would BodySlider/FNIS.
  • Launch synthesis, if it complains about not finding a plugin.txt you can manually copy it from your MO2\profiles\Default\ or wherever you have it to the place it's requesting and you're running the gog version, go dl the updated dll for MO2 because this will cause issues down the line (mostly mods not launching).
  • Click the icon next to the plus icon, this will add a new group.
  • Once that's done click on the github icon next to the previous icon, type in babo and it should be the only entry there, hover over and click the +.
  • After that click the arrow/airplane under the BaboKeywwordPatcher, and it theoretically should run without a hitch.
  • Enable the created .esp output file (probably Synthesis.esp)

Also if you change MO2/Skyrim drive to an ssd cause SE is has way longer load times on an hdd, remember to change the Data Folder in synthesis or it will complain.

Edited by sinph

It says the patch is done however it keeps saying errored for missing mod exception... is the patch completed? or does it not matter?

here is what it says:

Done.
Finished patch.
Writing to output: C:\Users\chris\AppData\Local\Temp\Synthesis\hmkdcc5k.svc\Workspace\Synthesis\1 - BaboKeywordPatcher\Synthesis.esp
MissingModException [Daymarr] Zelda Warrior.esp: A referenced mod was not present on the load order being sorted against: [Daymarr] Zelda Warrior.esp.  This mod was referenced by MajorRecord: 00081E:[Daymarr] Zelda Warrior.esp    at Mutagen.Bethesda.Plugins.Binary.Translations.ModHeaderWriteLogic.SortMasters(List`1 modKeys)
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Plugins.Binary.Translations.ModHeaderWriteLogic.ConstructWriteMasters(IModGetter mod)
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Plugins.Binary.Translations.ModHeaderWriteLogic.PostProcessAdjustments(MutagenWriter writer, IModGetter mod, IModHeaderCommon modHeader)
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Plugins.Binary.Translations.ModHeaderWriteLogic.WriteHeader(BinaryWriteParameters param, MutagenWriter writer, IModGetter mod, IModHeaderCommon modHeader, ModKey modKey)
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Skyrim.SkyrimModCommon.WriteParallel(ISkyrimModGetter item, Stream stream, BinaryWriteParameters param, ParallelWriteParameters parallelParam, ModKey modKey)
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Skyrim.SkyrimModMixIn.WriteToBinaryParallel(ISkyrimModGetter item, String path, BinaryWriteParameters param, ParallelWriteParameters parallelParam, IFileSystem fileSystem)
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Skyrim.SkyrimMod.Mutagen.Bethesda.Plugins.Records.IModGetter.WriteToBinaryParallel(FilePath path, BinaryWriteParameters param, IFileSystem fileSystem, ParallelWriteParameters parallelWriteParams)
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.Run(RunSynthesisMutagenPatcher args, Nullable`1 exportKey, IFileSystem fileSystem) in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\Pipeline\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 613
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.<>c__DisplayClass43_0.<<Run>b__0>d.MoveNext() in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\Pipeline\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 472
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.HandleOnShutdown(Func`1 a) in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\Pipeline\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 829
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.Run(RunSynthesisMutagenPatcher args, IFileSystem fileSystem) in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\Pipeline\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 460
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.<>c__DisplayClass42_0.<<InternalRun>b__1>d.MoveNext() in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\Pipeline\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 432

• 3 weeks later...

Two things I saw in the main branch: 

1. Apparently, "gloves of brawling" can also be used to hide milkers;) You can use regex instead of string matching and use word boundaries (\b) to prevent this problem: https://regex101.com/r/zt49Jw/1
  2. Almost all of TAWOBA is being marked as a bra, because most item names are in the form of "Ancient Nord Bikini Boots II" or "Imperial Heavy Bikini Skirt". IMHO checking for the right bodyslot is really needed here.

Wouldn't a dictionary of search pattern + one of slots = sla keyword be better?

On 11/16/2022 at 10:54 PM, Min said:

Hey - This is a mutagen patcher, meant to be run through Synthesis. You don't install it like a normal mod. Here's one of the first links to a guide for it that I saw on google (haven't watched it): https://www.skyrim-guild.com/guides-collection/synthesis

I ran the patcher, looks like it picked up the few mods I have, but doesn't look like it added tags to BD's armor replacer clothing. I can test events by adding the ring but nothing is triggering so far.

On 1/27/2023 at 2:43 PM, alternateaccounts said:

I ran the patcher, looks like it picked up the few mods I have, but doesn't look like it added tags to BD's armor replacer clothing. I can test events by adding the ring but nothing is triggering so far.

That would be expected, as the replacer probably doesn't rename the armor. If you read the description it says:

It does so via string comparison; if the name of an armor has a specific string within it, it is assigned a tag

On 1/27/2023 at 1:43 PM, alternateaccounts said:

There is a bobo patch for vanilla armor already, think it is in the bobo dialogue post somewhere, that should do you, though no idea what the keywords it assigns to stuff is though, so you may want to grab it and see if the keywords work with the actual armor re-placer you are using.

• 1 month later...
On 12/1/2022 at 9:20 PM, wareware said:

Could you add support for this as an option?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/72854

This adds footprints to heels by adding the keyword "checkHeels" to them.

Also one way to check for heels could be to read the Armor Addon entry and see if it uses the Heels Sound Footstep Sound(AngelFSTHeelsFootstepSet)

EDIT: Made an esl flagged esp to edit the names of TAWOBA armors so that they get tagged by this more appropriately. Its my understanding that bottom/thongs shouldn't be getting the slot 32 keywords so I removed the bikini term from them. I also added (Heels) to boots with high heels on them.

TAWOBA Min's Keyword compat.esp 19.09 kB · 20 downloads

Hey sorry how do I actually use the TAWOBA thing you made?