40 minutes ago, nb097 said:

Ah, right, forgot about the BootsHeels tag. Good catch, sorry about that.

And fair point on the "None" slot items - not using DD myself at the moment so I forgot that the inventory (or is it script?) items don't typically have slots associated.

Yeah. Believe it or not ( ;) ), I'm a fan of DD, so I'd like to include support for it. Published a new version with your changes + the spandex changes. Thanks! :)

5 minutes ago, DivineDefiance said:

image.png.8fc0e9c8baca604ae7cc2694b985592b.png

Can someone tell me exactly what I'm doing wrong here, because I'm clearly doing something wrong but I'm not sure what I'm meant do be doing.

Hey - This is a mutagen patcher, meant to be run through Synthesis. You don't install it like a normal mod. Here's one of the first links to a guide for it that I saw on google (haven't watched it): https://www.skyrim-guild.com/guides-collection/synthesis

Noob question, I can’t get the file to run. I installed synthesis, clicked on “external program” button, found “BaboKeywordPatcher-master” and tried to run the whole zip which gave me an error. I also tried unzipping the file but couldn’t seem to find a file that will start the program.

It would be great if we can use this to level list all the clothing also.

1 hour ago, aslab said:

Noob question, I can’t get the file to run. I installed synthesis, clicked on “external program” button, found “BaboKeywordPatcher-master” and tried to run the whole zip which gave me an error. I also tried unzipping the file but couldn’t seem to find a file that will start the program.

It would be great if we can use this to level list all the clothing also.

When you run Synthesis, you'll notice there's a small selection of buttons on the top left - click the middle one (labelled "Git Repository").

Then on the page that appears, in the search box at the top, enter Babo - you should now see just one item in the list.

Click that line, then click the + icon that shows up on the right of that line.

You should now be taken back to Synthesis' original screen.

Synthesis will run some initial tasks - it may run into an error. If it does, in the right part of the screen, under Mutagen and Synthesis, click the word "Match". Synthesis should then enable the paper airplane looking icon at the bottom of the left part of the screen, meaning you can now run the patch.

Once it has finished, close Synthesis, and you should now have a Synthesis.esp in your load order. Please make sure to enable the plugin if it is not already.

3 hours ago, nb097 said:

When you run Synthesis, you'll notice there's a small selection of buttons on the top left - click the middle one (labelled "Git Repository").

Then on the page that appears, in the search box at the top, enter Babo - you should now see just one item in the list.

Click that line, then click the + icon that shows up on the right of that line.

You should now be taken back to Synthesis' original screen.

Synthesis will run some initial tasks - it may run into an error. If it does, in the right part of the screen, under Mutagen and Synthesis, click the word "Match". Synthesis should then enable the paper airplane looking icon at the bottom of the left part of the screen, meaning you can now run the patch.

Once it has finished, close Synthesis, and you should now have a Synthesis.esp in your load order. Please make sure to enable the plugin if it is not already.

Thanks, got it to work. The two big packs that I tested this on is “Luxury Collection”

and “[SunJeong] Ninirim Collection 6.0” The keywords got added and some mods picked it up like “TDF SexLab Aroused Rape SE” which registered my character as nude while wearing outfits from these mods (it would be nice if these mods mad a distinction between nude and reveling). Yet Babo dialogue still didn’t register these outfits as sexy. Does anybody else have success using this with Babo dialogue as I do have some other patches that make his Bikini armor start the quests.

Some things I noticed combing through the 5000 pieces in my load order this picked up on,

due to the sheer quantity there's likely some cases I passed over/forgot to mention.

- It might make more sense to use the ArmorBondage keyword instead of EroticArmor, or both.

I haven't looked into where BaboDialogue differentiates between the two.

SexLab Horrible Harassment Expansion uses ArmorBondage, not BaboDialogue.

- String matches aren't required to be exact, so there are cases where keywords will be applied to armor where it wouldn't make sense.

I've seen 2 cases of this, so far:

BootsHeels added to slot 32 pieces with the word "Wheels" in them.

EroticArmor added to earrings with the word "Earcuffs" in them.

AnalPlug added, instead of AnalPlugBeads, to a couple items that are specifically named 'anal beads'

VaginalPlug added, instead of VaginalBeads, to a couple items that are specifically named 'anal beads'

- The assignment of EroticArmor to 'dress' in the name lead to a lot of cases where ArmorPretty would have made more sense.

This is something especially so on non-DD/Toys outfit mods.

It might make more sense to also assign ArmorPretty to armor with the word 'dress' in the name, as long as it's not a DD item.

- Since all armor/cuiras/robes are assumed to be ArmorPretty, because you use a skimpy armor replacer, this leads to a lot of inconsistenties.

Users who don't have a complete skimpy armor overhaul will end up with a lot of vanilla armor being tagged.

This also leads to issues down the line: outfit mods that aren't skimpy.

- A small number of outift mods use "TR" instead of "transparent" in their naming conventions, which isn't picked up on.

This should be an exact match, since I'm sure there are plenty of cases where 'tr' just happens to be in a word.

- Add handling for anal tail plugs.

- Add handling for items with 'lingerie' in their name.

I would imagine EroticArmor and ArmorPretty.

- Add handling for items with 'bra' in their name.

SLA_BraArmor

- Add handling for skirts.

Since no 2 skirts are the same,

it might be best to assign a standard 'MiniSkirt' keyword, but only if the item doesn't already have a skirt keyword attached.

- Add handling for underwear.

Although there are plenty of different underwear types, I've noticed most outfit mods name them accordingly.

I would imagine something along these lines:

thong -> ThongT

panty/panties -> PantiesNormal

pants -> PantsNormal

- Add handling for stockings/leggings.

A bit of semantics:

Based on the SexLab Aroused Redux keyword documentation, ArmorPretty is considered "non-skimpy but girly clothes. Cute and pretty."

BaboDialogue follows this terminology, dialogue is likely to be out of place when ArmorPretty is applied to light/heavy armor/armor that doesn't fall in that category.

I personally find the Redux keyword selection to be too basic.

Edited by Hylysi
8 hours ago, Hylysi said:

Some things I noticed combing through the 5000 pieces in my load order this picked up on,

due to the sheer quantity there's likely some cases I passed over/forgot to mention.

- It might make more sense to use the ArmorBondage keyword instead of EroticArmor, or both.

I haven't looked into where BaboDialogue differentiates between the two.

SexLab Horrible Harassment Expansion uses ArmorBondage, not BaboDialogue.

Ah yeah, you're right. ArmorBondage would make sense for some of the DD equipment in particular.

- String matches aren't required to be exact, so there are cases where keywords will be applied to armor where it wouldn't make sense.

I've seen 2 cases of this, so far:

BootsHeels added to slot 32 pieces with the word "Wheels" in them.

EroticArmor added to earrings with the word "Earcuffs" in them.

AnalPlug added, instead of AnalPlugBeads, to a couple items that are specifically named 'anal beads'

VaginalPlug added, instead of VaginalBeads, to a couple items that are specifically named 'anal beads'

For the bootsHeels thing, a slot check would fix that.

Using the Beads keywords makes sense, will fix.

- The assignment of EroticArmor to 'dress' in the name lead to a lot of cases where ArmorPretty would have made more sense.

This is something especially so on non-DD/Toys outfit mods.

It might make more sense to also assign ArmorPretty to armor with the word 'dress' in the name, as long as it's not a DD item.

Yeah, this is more of a consequence of "I wrote this for my personal use". Nothing in my own load-order has the keyword "dress" aside from DD items.

- Since all armor/cuiras/robes are assumed to be ArmorPretty, because you use a skimpy armor replacer, this leads to a lot of inconsistenties.

Users who don't have a complete skimpy armor overhaul will end up with a lot of vanilla armor being tagged.

This also leads to issues down the line: outfit mods that aren't skimpy.

Yeah - Tagging vanilla armor is desirable in my case, but may not be for everyone. That said, I wrote this for my own use; My use-case probably isn't expected to perfectly match everyone elses. I think the fix for this would be to add a setting that users can change to enable/disable this behavior.

- A small number of outift mods use "TR" instead of "transparent" in their naming conventions, which isn't picked up on.

This should be an exact match, since I'm sure there are plenty of cases where 'tr' just happens to be in a word.

Cool, good to know.  Can fix that.

- Add handling for anal tail plugs.

What's the keyword for those?

- Add handling for items with 'lingerie' in their name.

I would imagine EroticArmor and ArmorPretty.

Good callout.

- Add handling for items with 'bra' in their name.

SLA_BraArmor

What mod do you use for this? I could never find a good bra mod.

- Add handling for skirts.

Since no 2 skirts are the same,

it might be best to assign a standard 'MiniSkirt' keyword, but only if the item doesn't already have a skirt keyword attached.

Yeah, will add this.

- Add handling for underwear.

Although there are plenty of different underwear types, I've noticed most outfit mods name them accordingly.

I would imagine something along these lines:

thong -> ThongT

panty/panties -> PantiesNormal

pants -> PantsNormal

Will add.

- Add handling for stockings/leggings.

Will add.

A bit of semantics:

Based on the SexLab Aroused Redux keyword documentation, ArmorPretty is considered "non-skimpy but girly clothes. Cute and pretty."

BaboDialogue follows this terminology, dialogue is likely to be out of place when ArmorPretty is applied to light/heavy armor/armor that doesn't fall in that category.

I personally find the Redux keyword selection to be too basic.

The dialogue isn't too bad, if you're running something like LSAR ,it makes sense. The armor generally isn't as skimpy as others (It's not bikini armor), but there's not a great tag for that, so I used ArmorPretty. It's not quite "ArmorErotic".

@Hylysi Thanks for the feedback. Uploaded a new version addressing it.

This version adds support for:
SLA_AnalPlugTail
SLA_AnalBeads
SLA_VaginalBeads
SLA_ArmorRubber
SLA_BraArmor
SLA_ThongT
SLA_PantiesNormal
SLA_HasLeggings
SLA_HasStockings
SLA_MiniSkirt

In addition, this version adds settings for marking all armors/robes/cuirass' as ArmorPretty, and dresses as EroticArmor.

I used the version from the Git Repository button. How do I use your latest version that you just uploaded? The patch looked like it worked but Bobo Dialogue is not registering the outfits in game. I have the output folder as the last file in MO2 and unchecked all other Babo keyword patches. I even tried starting a new game, asked the bartender about any new gossip, and got nothing much, talks about the war.

Ran it again since the last update. I got a lot more tags in the program but no recognition from Bobo Dialogue.

Edited by aslab
9 hours ago, Min said:

What mod do you use for this? I could never find a good bra mod.

Any armor that looks like a bra, regardless of slot or armor type. The keyword isn't literal.

Most bikinis, on the other hand, would be AmorHalfNakedBikini.

For example, the top from Sanguine would be considered a bra (although, it's not named a bra.)

I'd also consider the dress to be ArmorPretty and ShowgirlSkirt (since the skirt doesn't cover the front.)

https://www.rektasmarket.com/post/rektas-sanguine

I've found most outfits using the naming scheme of 'bra' to be ones released outside Nexus/LL.

To name a few, authors such as Caenervon, COCO, Melodic, Rektas, Sunjeong have a lot of bra themed releases.

2 hours ago, aslab said:

I used the version from the Git Repository button. How do I use your latest version that you just uploaded? The patch looked like it worked but Bobo Dialogue is not registering the outfits in game. I have the output folder as the last file in MO2 and unchecked all other Babo keyword patches. I even tried starting a new game, asked the bartender about any new gossip, and got nothing much, talks about the war.

Ran it again since the last update. I got a lot more tags in the program but no recognition from Bobo Dialogue.

The bartender often says that, even when things are working correctly. As you wander around, people will occasionally make comments based on your current dress (And some events will happen based upon them).

16 hours ago, Min said:

The bartender often says that, even when things are working correctly. As you wander around, people will occasionally make comments based on your current dress (And some events will happen based upon them).

I have patches for specific packs that work fine, this patch doesn’t seem to work for me. Maybe It has to be connect to sexlab aroused, or some other step which I have not done. It appears to be writing data for the outfits but not connecting to the proper places, hence not showing up in game.

1 hour ago, aslab said:

I have patches for specific packs that work fine, this patch doesn’t seem to work for me. Maybe It has to be connect to sexlab aroused, or some other step which I have not done. It appears to be writing data for the outfits but not connecting to the proper places, hence not showing up in game.

I don't understand - what do you mean, "not showing up in game"? This is more of a passive thing for mods like Horrible Harassment and BaboDialogue. As far as I know, there's no place that you actually see these keywords in-game, rather it allows NPC's to react to you differently.

4 hours ago, Min said:

I don't understand - what do you mean, "not showing up in game"? This is more of a passive thing for mods like Horrible Harassment and BaboDialogue. As far as I know, there's no place that you actually see these keywords in-game, rather it allows NPC's to react to you differently.

That’s what I mean by not showing up, the NPCs aren’t reacting differently towards me. In my second post I thought the keywords were showing up in a mod. But it turns out that TDF aroused rape was having a glitch where my character was always considered naked. That problem went away on a new gameplay.

The patches that work have the original clothing mod as a master. In Baka's direction on manually adding keywords, it is stated that a merged file has to be formed where the original clothing mod is a master. If this mod works for you without having the original clothing mod as a master then you must be doing something differently then I.

10 minutes ago, aslab said:

That’s what I mean by not showing up, the NPCs aren’t reacting differently towards me. In my second post I thought the keywords were showing up in a mod. But it turns out that TDF aroused rape was having a glitch where my character was always considered naked. That problem went away on a new gameplay.

The patches that work have the original clothing mod as a master. In Baka's direction on manually adding keywords, it is stated that a merged file has to be formed where the original clothing mod is a master. If this mod works for you without having the original clothing mod as a master then you must be doing something differently then I.

After running the patcher, all of the original clothing / armor mods become masters for the patch.

16 minutes ago, Min said:

After running the patcher, all of the original clothing / armor mods become masters for the patch.

Yes, I see that now, as a most of my clothing mods are now masters to Synthesis.esp. So, if you say the problem is on my end, I would stop bothering you and hopefully figure out the problem. For now I am using other patches that cover the large packs. Thanks for your work.

Seems there's something wrong with the VTAW_Wardrobe_5 I think

[37.4] SubrecordException VtawWardrobe5.esp => Vtaw_WD5_Skirt_LeatherBrown (0009C9:VtawWardrobe5.esp<Armor>) => ICON: Expected things to be read. System.ArgumentException: Expected things to be read.
[37.4]    at Mutagen.Bethesda.Plugins.Binary.Overlay.GenderedItemBinaryOverlay.Factory[T](OverlayStream stream, BinaryOverlayFactoryPackage package, Func`4 creator, RecordTypeConverter femaleRecordConverter, RecordTypeConverter maleRecordConverter)
[37.4]    at Mutagen.Bethesda.Skyrim.ArmorBinaryOverlay.FillRecordType(OverlayStream stream, Int32 finalPos, Int32 offset, RecordType type, PreviousParse lastParsed, Dictionary`2 recordParseCount, TypedParseParams translationParams)
[37.4]    at Mutagen.Bethesda.Plugins.Binary.Overlay.PluginBinaryOverlay.FillSubrecordTypes(OverlayStream stream, Int32 finalPos, Int32 offset, TypedParseParams translationParams, RecordTypeFillWrapper fill)   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Skyrim.SkyrimModMixIn.<>c__DisplayClass19_0`1.<EnumerateMajorRecords>b__1(Exception e)
[37.4]    at Noggog.EnumerableExt.Catch[T](IEnumerable`1 e, Action`1 onException)+MoveNext() in D:\a\CSharpExt\CSharpExt\Noggog.CSharpExt\Extensions\EnumerableExt.cs:line 287
[37.4]    at Mutagen.Bethesda.OverrideMixIns.WinningOverrides[TMajor](IEnumerable`1 mods, Boolean includeDeletedRecords)+MoveNext()
[37.4]    at BaboKeywordPatcher.Program.RunPatch(IPatcherState`2 state) in C:\Users\Rn\AppData\Local\Temp\Synthesis\wb5axww0.02h\Git\l1hy1fzh.k12\Runner\BaboKeywordPatcher\Program.cs:line 304
[37.4]    at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.<>c__DisplayClass13_0`2.<<AddPatch>b__0>d.MoveNext() in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 100
[37.4] --- End of stack trace from previous location ---
[37.4]    at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.Run(RunSynthesisMutagenPatcher args, Nullable`1 exportKey, IFileSystem fileSystem) in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 565
[37.4]    at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.Run(RunSynthesisMutagenPatcher args, IFileSystem fileSystem) in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 462
[37.4]    at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.<>c__DisplayClass37_0.<<InternalRun>b__1>d.MoveNext() in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 425
[84.1] No extra data to consider
[84.1] Reflection settings folder: F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Synthesis\Data\Skyrim Special Edition\BaboKeywordPatcher
[84.1] Reflection settings subpath: settings.json
[84.1] Writing reflection settings to: F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Synthesis\Data\Skyrim Special Edition\BaboKeywordPatcher\settings.json

Was able to fix the problem by just disabling the VTAW Wardrobe 5 collection as an esp and ran the syntesis patcher again and it made the esp so thanks for the patch. 

Edited by invisible
On 11/18/2022 at 11:06 PM, invisible said:

Seems there's something wrong with the VTAW_Wardrobe_5 I think

[37.4] SubrecordException VtawWardrobe5.esp => Vtaw_WD5_Skirt_LeatherBrown (0009C9:VtawWardrobe5.esp<Armor>) => ICON: Expected things to be read. System.ArgumentException: Expected things to be read.
[37.4]    at Mutagen.Bethesda.Plugins.Binary.Overlay.GenderedItemBinaryOverlay.Factory[T](OverlayStream stream, BinaryOverlayFactoryPackage package, Func`4 creator, RecordTypeConverter femaleRecordConverter, RecordTypeConverter maleRecordConverter)
[37.4]    at Mutagen.Bethesda.Skyrim.ArmorBinaryOverlay.FillRecordType(OverlayStream stream, Int32 finalPos, Int32 offset, RecordType type, PreviousParse lastParsed, Dictionary`2 recordParseCount, TypedParseParams translationParams)
[37.4]    at Mutagen.Bethesda.Plugins.Binary.Overlay.PluginBinaryOverlay.FillSubrecordTypes(OverlayStream stream, Int32 finalPos, Int32 offset, TypedParseParams translationParams, RecordTypeFillWrapper fill)   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Skyrim.SkyrimModMixIn.<>c__DisplayClass19_0`1.<EnumerateMajorRecords>b__1(Exception e)
[37.4]    at Noggog.EnumerableExt.Catch[T](IEnumerable`1 e, Action`1 onException)+MoveNext() in D:\a\CSharpExt\CSharpExt\Noggog.CSharpExt\Extensions\EnumerableExt.cs:line 287
[37.4]    at Mutagen.Bethesda.OverrideMixIns.WinningOverrides[TMajor](IEnumerable`1 mods, Boolean includeDeletedRecords)+MoveNext()
[37.4]    at BaboKeywordPatcher.Program.RunPatch(IPatcherState`2 state) in C:\Users\Rn\AppData\Local\Temp\Synthesis\wb5axww0.02h\Git\l1hy1fzh.k12\Runner\BaboKeywordPatcher\Program.cs:line 304
[37.4]    at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.<>c__DisplayClass13_0`2.<<AddPatch>b__0>d.MoveNext() in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 100
[37.4] --- End of stack trace from previous location ---
[37.4]    at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.Run(RunSynthesisMutagenPatcher args, Nullable`1 exportKey, IFileSystem fileSystem) in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 565
[37.4]    at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.Run(RunSynthesisMutagenPatcher args, IFileSystem fileSystem) in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 462
[37.4]    at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.<>c__DisplayClass37_0.<<InternalRun>b__1>d.MoveNext() in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 425
[84.1] No extra data to consider
[84.1] Reflection settings folder: F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Synthesis\Data\Skyrim Special Edition\BaboKeywordPatcher
[84.1] Reflection settings subpath: settings.json
[84.1] Writing reflection settings to: F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Synthesis\Data\Skyrim Special Edition\BaboKeywordPatcher\settings.json

Hmmm. Yeah, seems that way. That's an odd one. That's failing inside of the framework code to fetch the list of armors.

I'm new to Synthesis, but I got it installed and added this "mod" to it.  When I run it I am getting an error, System.Exception: Failed to load keyword SLA_ArmorHarness.  Full output in spoiler (with a slight edit to remove my username for paranoia's sake.)  Is this something I can fix?  I use SLAX if it matters, but only because I could use it to add bikini keywords to armors in game.  With this patcher I could probably switch to Babo's SLA instead, if that helps.   

Also, uh, where do I tell Synthesis to output to my Skyrim's Data folder?

Spoiler

Compiling
No extra data to consider
("C:\Users\___\AppData\Local\Temp\Synthesis\s3jkuvxz.kby\Git\34oevg20.5au\Runner\BaboKeywordPatcher"): "dotnet" "build \"BaboKeywordPatcher.csproj\" --runtime win-x64 -c Release"
Compiled
Sha "a5664f5bee2c0838b92340ea459f8dd0ab5dd663"
Running
(""): "dotnet" "run --project \"C:\Users\___\AppData\Local\Temp\Synthesis\s3jkuvxz.kby\Git\34oevg20.5au\Runner\BaboKeywordPatcher\BaboKeywordPatcher.csproj\" --runtime win-x64 -c Release --no-build run-patcher --DataFolderPath D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data --ExtraDataFolder \"D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\Synthesis\Data\Skyrim Legendary Edition\BaboKeywordPatcher\" --GameRelease SkyrimLE --ModKey Synthesis.esp --LoadOrderFilePath C:\Users\___\AppData\Local\Temp\Synthesis\s3jkuvxz.kby\Workspace\Synthesis\Plugins.txt --LoadOrderIncludesCreationClub --OutputPath \"C:\Users\___\AppData\Local\Temp\Synthesis\s3jkuvxz.kby\Workspace\Synthesis\1 - BaboKeywordPatcher\Synthesis.esp\" --PatcherName BaboKeywordPatcher"
Mutagen version: 0.39.5
Mutagen sha: 4d748874d0485b2d3b9679d21043c316b805654b
Synthesis version: 0.24.1
Synthesis sha: 813636272843a7c16e6684ec66629e516eb78986
Newtonsoft version: 13.0.1+ae9fe44e1323e91bcbd185ca1a14099fba7c021f
run-patcher --DataFolderPath D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data --ExtraDataFolder "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\Synthesis\Data\Skyrim Legendary Edition\BaboKeywordPatcher" --GameRelease SkyrimLE --ModKey Synthesis.esp --LoadOrderFilePath C:\Users\___\AppData\Local\Temp\Synthesis\s3jkuvxz.kby\Workspace\Synthesis\Plugins.txt --LoadOrderIncludesCreationClub --OutputPath "C:\Users\___\AppData\Local\Temp\Synthesis\s3jkuvxz.kby\Workspace\Synthesis\1 - BaboKeywordPatcher\Synthesis.esp" --PatcherName BaboKeywordPatcher
Prepping state.
Language: English
Can use localization: True
Localized: False
Running patch.
System.Exception: Failed to load keyword SLA_ArmorHarness
   at BaboKeywordPatcher.Program.LoadKeyword(IPatcherState`2 state, String kwd) in C:\Users\___\AppData\Local\Temp\Synthesis\s3jkuvxz.kby\Git\34oevg20.5au\Runner\BaboKeywordPatcher\Program.cs:line 39
   at BaboKeywordPatcher.Program.LoadKeywords(IPatcherState`2 state) in C:\Users\___\AppData\Local\Temp\Synthesis\s3jkuvxz.kby\Git\34oevg20.5au\Runner\BaboKeywordPatcher\Program.cs:line 83
   at BaboKeywordPatcher.Program.RunPatch(IPatcherState`2 state) in C:\Users\___\AppData\Local\Temp\Synthesis\s3jkuvxz.kby\Git\34oevg20.5au\Runner\BaboKeywordPatcher\Program.cs:line 302
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.<>c__DisplayClass13_0`2.<<AddPatch>b__0>d.MoveNext() in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 100
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.Run(RunSynthesisMutagenPatcher args, Nullable`1 exportKey, IFileSystem fileSystem) in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 565
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.Run(RunSynthesisMutagenPatcher args, IFileSystem fileSystem) in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 462
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.<>c__DisplayClass37_0.<<InternalRun>b__1>d.MoveNext() in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 425

Thank you for making this wonderful Synthesis script :D

There are three things I would like to suggest.

1. Your current Synthesis script (In Synthesis it does not show version number, but I guess the current version is 1.2.0 as is shown in this page) adds SLA_ArmorBondage to Common Cuffed Boots (FormID: 0003452F) and Cuffed Boots (FormId: 000CEE78), even though they are just normal boots (Ex: see https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Cuffed_Boots).

"Cuffed Boots" are not related to bondage, as you can see by searching "Cuffed Boots" in Google.

Perhaps this can be corrected by exempting any item with "Cuffed Boots" in your Synthesis script so that no BaboDialogue Keyword is added to those normal boots.

2. BakaFactory himself said that "Make sure that only one main cuirass keyword is registered for each cuirass" at page 11 in his "About Sexlab Aroused Redux Additional Keywords.pdf" (or you can also get its link in current BaboDialogue page).

But your current Synthesis script adds two or more main cuirass keywords to one cuirass (For example, "EroticArmor" and "SLA_ArmorSpendex" are added to XX000807 where XX is the load order of "Devious Devices - Expansion.esm". See this screenshot - I just remaned "Synthesis.esp" created by your Synthesis script as "my_Babokeywords.esp")

Keywords for "(Cuirass)Main Armor Slot 32" are at page 1 to 3 in "About Sexlab Aroused Redux Additional Keywords.pdf", so you may add some rules so that only one cuirass keyword is added to one cuirass (Cuirass has "32 - Body" flag in "BOD2 - Biped Body Template - First Person Flags (sorted)" in SSEEDIT, so you may tell your script that any armor with "32 - Body" flag should have only one cuirass keyword).

3. Related to above 2: Perhaps you may also tell your script that keywords for "(Cuirass)Main Armor Slot 32" is only added to cuirass.

In your current script, skirt or any other armors without "32 - Body" flag can also have "(Cuirass)Main Armor Slot 32" BaboDialogue keyword as you can see from this screenshot.

I think this problem can be solved by telling your script that only armors with "32 - Body" flags can have "(Cuirass)Main Armor Slot 32" BaboDialogue keywords.

4. Current script adds "SLA_Brabikini" to bracelet (See this screenshot). Perhaps this can be corrected by telling your script that "SLA_Brabikini" is not added to "bracelet" or only added to armors with "32 - Body" flags?

Edited by aliceqwer3141
2 suggestions -> 4 suggestions
9 hours ago, aliceqwer3141 said:

Thank you for making this wonderful Synthesis script :D

There are three things I would like to suggest.

1. Your current Synthesis script (In Synthesis it does not show version number, but I guess the current version is 1.2.0 as is shown in this page) adds SLA_ArmorBondage to Common Cuffed Boots (FormID: 0003452F) and Cuffed Boots (FormId: 000CEE78), even though they are just normal boots (Ex: see https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Cuffed_Boots).

"Cuffed Boots" are not related to bondage, as you can see by searching "Cuffed Boots" in Google.

Perhaps this can be corrected by exempting any item with "Cuffed Boots" in your Synthesis script so that no BaboDialogue Keyword is added to those normal boots.

Makes sense. Will fix.

2. BakaFactory himself said that "Make sure that only one main cuirass keyword is registered for each cuirass" at page 11 in his "About Sexlab Aroused Redux Additional Keywords.pdf" (or you can also get its link in current BaboDialogue page).

But your current Synthesis script adds two or more main cuirass keywords to one cuirass (For example, "EroticArmor" and "SLA_ArmorSpendex" are added to XX000807 where XX is the load order of "Devious Devices - Expansion.esm". See this screenshot - I just remaned "Synthesis.esp" created by your Synthesis script as "my_Babokeywords.esp")

Keywords for "(Cuirass)Main Armor Slot 32" are at page 1 to 3 in "About Sexlab Aroused Redux Additional Keywords.pdf", so you may add some rules so that only one cuirass keyword is added to one cuirass (Cuirass has "32 - Body" flag in "BOD2 - Biped Body Template - First Person Flags (sorted)" in SSEEDIT, so you may tell your script that any armor with "32 - Body" flag should have only one cuirass keyword).

Ah, had not been aware of that. That's an easy enough fix.

3. Related to above 2: Perhaps you may also tell your script that keywords for "(Cuirass)Main Armor Slot 32" is only added to cuirass.

In your current script, skirt or any other armors without "32 - Body" flag can also have "(Cuirass)Main Armor Slot 32" BaboDialogue keyword as you can see from this screenshot.

I think this problem can be solved by telling your script that only armors with "32 - Body" flags can have "(Cuirass)Main Armor Slot 32" BaboDialogue keywords.

Hmmm. I'm not as sure about this one. Mods like TAWOBA for instance, add many different parts - most of which are not the main slot 32, and are skirts, etc.

4. Current script adds "SLA_Brabikini" to bracelet (See this screenshot). Perhaps this can be corrected by telling your script that "SLA_Brabikini" is not added to "bracelet" or only added to armors with "32 - Body" flags?

Will fix.

On 11/22/2022 at 4:11 AM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

I'm new to Synthesis, but I got it installed and added this "mod" to it.  When I run it I am getting an error, System.Exception: Failed to load keyword SLA_ArmorHarness.  Full output in spoiler (with a slight edit to remove my username for paranoia's sake.)  Is this something I can fix?  I use SLAX if it matters, but only because I could use it to add bikini keywords to armors in game.  With this patcher I could probably switch to Babo's SLA instead, if that helps.   

Also, uh, where do I tell Synthesis to output to my Skyrim's Data folder?

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, you're using a version of Sexlab Aroused which does not support the full list of keywords. That's why you're encountering that error.

Switching to SLAR from SLAX mid playthrough didn't nuke my save but BaboDialogue events stopped occurring and I got a message from SLA_ about it not being supported to downgrade versions so I assume things broke.  So I started a new game with SLAR, but I'm not getting BaboDialogue events still, and I think its because the patcher didn't tag my TAWOBA armors.  At least, thats my guess, I'll peek into the generated .esp to see whats in there.

Edit:  Well the tops are in there with SLA_BraBikini, but not SLA_EroticArmor, and most of the bottoms aren't in there at all (probably because they are named 'bottom' instead of panty or thong) which is probably why the innkeepers keep asking why I'm not wearing panties. 

Edited by Naps-On-Dirt