Min's BaboDialogue Keyword Patcher

View File

Hey folks! I wrote this a while back for my own personal use, and decided to share it. This mod is a Mutagen patcher for Synthesis which automatically attempts to add appropriate keywords to all armors in your load-order. It does so via string comparison; if the name of an armor has a specific string within it, it is assigned a tag. For example, any armor containing the word "Transparent" is assigned the SLA_ArmorTransparent tag. You can see the list of what strings correspond to what tag in the code, here.

For those who are unaware, the tags on your armor affect how NPC's from certain mods (Such as BaboDialogue) react to your character. So, if you're wearing erotic armor, people are going to comment on it accordingly. The purpose of this mod is to automate the process of applying these tags to everything in your load-order. Of note, this patcher covers most Devious Devices use-cases as well, allowing NPC's to react to your devices via these frameworks.

Future Plans:

Move the string/tag pairings to user configuration, so that users can edit this without editing the code. Maybe.

Credits:

@nb097 for submitting a patch reducing the number of masters that the patcher adds to the generated plugin.

• Submitter
    Min
  • Submitted
    11/14/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    BaboDialogue, Synthesis, SexlabAroused Babo Version
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

21 minutes ago, mrdoodle said:

Wow, that patched a huge amount of armors for me.

Yeah - Every armor in your load-order, probably.  I use LSAR, so I have it set to apply SLA_ArmorPretty to all of the non-erotic/etc armors. This also includes all loot variants (Leather Cuirass of Health, etc).

Edited by Min

Thanks for this! But I'm getting errors running it - too many masters getting added.

Looking at the log, it's even attempting to add the keywords to things like creature armor (as in, that appears on dragons, atronachs, etc.).

Tried turning off all my other patchers and still got the same, so doesn't look like I can use this just yet.

8 minutes ago, nb097 said:

Thanks for this! But I'm getting errors running it - too many masters getting added.

Looking at the log, it's even attempting to add the keywords to things like creature armor (as in, that appears on dragons, atronachs, etc.).

Tried turning off all my other patchers and still got the same, so doesn't look like I can use this just yet.

Ahh, hmm. I suppose that would be a problem for users with load-orders that add a lot of armors. I think the fix for that would be to add an exclusion list to the settings, so that you could ignore the mods you don't care about. If/when I end up adding configurable settings to this, I'll add that.

7 hours ago, Karkhel said:

Brilliant idea, I have all my armors and clothing patched but this will be really useful to people, its pretty tedious when its just a couple mods that add multiple armors but if someone has a lot of mods it's probably a form of torture.

7 hours ago, Min said:

Ahh, hmm. I suppose that would be a problem for users with load-orders that add a lot of armors. I think the fix for that would be to add an exclusion list to the settings, so that you could ignore the mods you don't care about. If/when I end up adding configurable settings to this, I'll add that.

Yeah, I've certainly done most of mine by hand (or at least the ones I care most about); was more interested in this just to see what armors I've skipped/missed and what I might want to consider adding (or just letting the patch output be and not worrying about stuff unless I really want to).

I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this!

Build patcher, worked with someone bug and needs add no autoclose for console.

Running patch.
Writing to output: d:\Games\Skyrim-AE\Data\BaboKeywords.esp
Unhandled exception. MissingModException ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm: A referenced mod was not present on the load order being sorted against: ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm.  This mod was referenced by MajorRecord: 000E4C:ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm    at Mutagen.Bethesda.Plugins.Binary.Translations.ModHeaderWriteLogic.SortMasters(List`1 modKeys)
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Plugins.Binary.Translations.ModHeaderWriteLogic.ConstructWriteMasters(IModGetter mod)
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Plugins.Binary.Translations.ModHeaderWriteLogic.PostProcessAdjustments(MutagenWriter writer, IModGetter mod, IModHeaderCommon modHeader)
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Plugins.Binary.Translations.ModHeaderWriteLogic.WriteHeader(BinaryWriteParameters param, MutagenWriter writer, IModGetter mod, IModHeaderCommon modHeader, ModKey modKey)
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Skyrim.Internals.SkyrimModCommon.WriteParallel(ISkyrimModGetter item, Stream stream, BinaryWriteParameters param, ModKey modKey)
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Skyrim.SkyrimModMixIn.WriteToBinaryParallel(ISkyrimModGetter item, String path, BinaryWriteParameters param, IFileSystem fileSystem)
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Skyrim.SkyrimMod.Mutagen.Bethesda.Plugins.Records.IModGetter.WriteToBinaryParallel(FilePath path, BinaryWriteParameters param, IFileSystem fileSystem)
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.Run(RunSynthesisMutagenPatcher args, ModKey exportKey) in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 461
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.<>c__DisplayClass28_0.<<SetTypicalOpen>b__0>d.MoveNext() in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 247
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.OpenTypical(OpenForSettings args) in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 261
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.InternalRun(String[] args, RunPreferences preferences) in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 349
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.InternalRun(String[] args, RunPreferences preferences) in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 367
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.Run(String[] args) in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 304
   at BaboKeywordPatcher.Program.Main(String[] args) in D:\Downloads\BaboKeywordPatcher-1.0.0\BaboKeywordPatcher\Program.cs:line 15
   at BaboKeywordPatcher.Program.<Main>(String[] args)

Edited by slayerus
10 minutes ago, slayerus said:

Build patcher, worked with someone bug and needs add no autoclose for console.

Running patch.
Writing to output: d:\Games\Skyrim-AE\Data\BaboKeywords.esp
Unhandled exception. MissingModException ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm: A referenced mod was not present on the load order being sorted against: ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm.  This mod was referenced by MajorRecord: 000E4C:ccBGSSSE001-Fish.esm    at Mutagen.Bethesda.Plugins.Binary.Translations.ModHeaderWriteLogic.SortMasters(List`1 modKeys)
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Plugins.Binary.Translations.ModHeaderWriteLogic.ConstructWriteMasters(IModGetter mod)
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Plugins.Binary.Translations.ModHeaderWriteLogic.PostProcessAdjustments(MutagenWriter writer, IModGetter mod, IModHeaderCommon modHeader)
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Plugins.Binary.Translations.ModHeaderWriteLogic.WriteHeader(BinaryWriteParameters param, MutagenWriter writer, IModGetter mod, IModHeaderCommon modHeader, ModKey modKey)
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Skyrim.Internals.SkyrimModCommon.WriteParallel(ISkyrimModGetter item, Stream stream, BinaryWriteParameters param, ModKey modKey)
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Skyrim.SkyrimModMixIn.WriteToBinaryParallel(ISkyrimModGetter item, String path, BinaryWriteParameters param, IFileSystem fileSystem)
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Skyrim.SkyrimMod.Mutagen.Bethesda.Plugins.Records.IModGetter.WriteToBinaryParallel(FilePath path, BinaryWriteParameters param, IFileSystem fileSystem)
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.Run(RunSynthesisMutagenPatcher args, ModKey exportKey) in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 461
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.<>c__DisplayClass28_0.<<SetTypicalOpen>b__0>d.MoveNext() in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 247
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.OpenTypical(OpenForSettings args) in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 261
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.InternalRun(String[] args, RunPreferences preferences) in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 349
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.InternalRun(String[] args, RunPreferences preferences) in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 367
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.Run(String[] args) in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 304
   at BaboKeywordPatcher.Program.Main(String[] args) in D:\Downloads\BaboKeywordPatcher-1.0.0\BaboKeywordPatcher\Program.cs:line 15
   at BaboKeywordPatcher.Program.<Main>(String[] args)

Looks to me like you're missing a master for that fish mod.

4 hours ago, manafalls said:

I'm probably missing something, but can't this also be done with a Keyword Item Distributor .ini file? That's how I apply the SoS revealing tag to armors using similar string checks.

Yeah, looks like that would probably work as well. Hadn't been aware of that mod, neat.

That's neat!

Though..... got an error:

Spoiler

System.Exception: Failed to load keyword SLA_ArmorSpendex
   at BaboKeywordPatcher.Program.LoadKeyword(IPatcherState`2 state, String kwd) in D:\TMP\Synthesis\bjfmjv5i.imh\Git\btn1lgyl.fot\Runner\BaboKeywordPatcher\Program.cs:line 26
   at BaboKeywordPatcher.Program.LoadKeywords(IPatcherState`2 state) in D:\TMP\Synthesis\bjfmjv5i.imh\Git\btn1lgyl.fot\Runner\BaboKeywordPatcher\Program.cs:line 55
   at BaboKeywordPatcher.Program.RunPatch(IPatcherState`2 state) in D:\TMP\Synthesis\bjfmjv5i.imh\Git\btn1lgyl.fot\Runner\BaboKeywordPatcher\Program.cs:line 167
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.<>c__DisplayClass13_0`2.<<AddPatch>b__0>d.MoveNext() in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 100
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.Run(RunSynthesisMutagenPatcher args, Nullable`1 exportKey, IFileSystem fileSystem) in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 565
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.Run(RunSynthesisMutagenPatcher args, IFileSystem fileSystem) in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 462
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.<>c__DisplayClass37_0.<<InternalRun>b__1>d.MoveNext() in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 425

I don't have any SLA_ArmorSpendex keyword.... but SLA_ArmorSpandex

Typo?

6 minutes ago, chasidrill said:

That's neat!

Though..... got an error:

Hide contents

System.Exception: Failed to load keyword SLA_ArmorSpendex
   at BaboKeywordPatcher.Program.LoadKeyword(IPatcherState`2 state, String kwd) in D:\TMP\Synthesis\bjfmjv5i.imh\Git\btn1lgyl.fot\Runner\BaboKeywordPatcher\Program.cs:line 26
   at BaboKeywordPatcher.Program.LoadKeywords(IPatcherState`2 state) in D:\TMP\Synthesis\bjfmjv5i.imh\Git\btn1lgyl.fot\Runner\BaboKeywordPatcher\Program.cs:line 55
   at BaboKeywordPatcher.Program.RunPatch(IPatcherState`2 state) in D:\TMP\Synthesis\bjfmjv5i.imh\Git\btn1lgyl.fot\Runner\BaboKeywordPatcher\Program.cs:line 167
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.<>c__DisplayClass13_0`2.<<AddPatch>b__0>d.MoveNext() in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 100
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.Run(RunSynthesisMutagenPatcher args, Nullable`1 exportKey, IFileSystem fileSystem) in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 565
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.Run(RunSynthesisMutagenPatcher args, IFileSystem fileSystem) in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 462
   at Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis.SynthesisPipeline.<>c__DisplayClass37_0.<<InternalRun>b__1>d.MoveNext() in D:\a\Synthesis\Synthesis\Mutagen.Bethesda.Synthesis\SynthesisPipeline.cs:line 425

I don't have any SLA_ArmorSpendex keyword.... but SLA_ArmorSpandex

Typo?

Not a typo - We're likely using different versions of Sexlab Aroused. I'm using Sexlab Aroused Baka - In this version, the keyword is indeed "Spendex". What version are you using?

1 hour ago, Min said:

I wonder which version of the keyword mods use? ?

Uhm.... had a quick overlook.... It ran fast and neat.

SLAX and baka's version handles arousal differently, so switching from one to another might cause issues with some other mods relying on SLAX.

Though.... the only difference in keywords is this one spendex/spandex....

Do you think it's possible in your code to refer the keyword by its formID? So that labels and names won't matter anymore.

Which is btw the classic refering used by papyrus, names can be whatever one's want, only thr FormID matters.

I also noticed it copies all props in its esp, and many are uneeded or not modified (skin, circlets,....) and will cause issues with record overwriting one another and ITMs.

edit: As for which keyword is used.... Sexlab aroused is the master mod, all refers to it for the arousal management, by its keywords. And as far as I know, there is barely any ready made armors with SL aroused as master (besides Baka's suite, which isn't neglectible....)

Edited by chasidrill
1 hour ago, Min said:

Not a typo - We're likely using different versions of Sexlab Aroused. I'm using Sexlab Aroused Baka - In this version, the keyword is indeed "Spendex". What version are you using?

Would not surprise me to see that, that is a typo, might be worth mentioning it in the aroused baka forum, just to make sure, or at least get somebody to do so.  Just put spendex in google, and the first thing in the list was a question did I mean spandex.

Hmm, just ran it on my load order, you might want to put in exclusions for helmets, hoods, gloves, shields to start with as non of them have baka keywords assigned to them I think, which means they do not need to be checked, other than that really nice, and makes things so much easier, I was dreading doing keywords for things like the luxury collection and a few other big armor packs I have.

Edited by Varithina
6 hours ago, chasidrill said:

Uhm.... had a quick overlook.... It ran fast and neat.

SLAX and baka's version handles arousal differently, so switching from one to another might cause issues with some other mods relying on SLAX.

Though.... the only difference in keywords is this one spendex/spandex....

Do you think it's possible in your code to refer the keyword by its formID? So that labels and names won't matter anymore.

Which is btw the classic refering used by papyrus, names can be whatever one's want, only thr FormID matters.

I also noticed it copies all props in its esp, and many are uneeded or not modified (skin, circlets,....) and will cause issues with record overwriting one another and ITMs.

edit: As for which keyword is used.... Sexlab aroused is the master mod, all refers to it for the arousal management, by its keywords. And as far as I know, there is barely any ready made armors with SL aroused as master (besides Baka's suite, which isn't neglectible....)

6 hours ago, Varithina said:

Would not surprise me to see that, that is a typo, might be worth mentioning it in the aroused baka forum, just to make sure, or at least get somebody to do so.  Just put spendex in google, and the first thing in the list was a question did I mean spandex.

Hmm, just ran it on my load order, you might want to put in exclusions for helmets, hoods, gloves, shields to start with as non of them have baka keywords assigned to them I think, which means they do not need to be checked, other than that really nice, and makes things so much easier, I was dreading doing keywords for things like the luxury collection and a few other big armor packs I have.

Well, I went ahead and added support for the Spandex keyword as well. I haven't tested it (I don't have it in my Load-order), but I think it should work now. Let me know.

13 hours ago, Min said:

Not a typo - We're likely using different versions of Sexlab Aroused. I'm using Sexlab Aroused Baka - In this version, the keyword is indeed "Spendex".

Bakafactory edit mistake and SpEndex now SpAndex, but in old versions in someone mods SpEndex. I think it's worth supporting both options just in case

Edited by slayerus
5 hours ago, slayerus said:

Bakafactory edit mistake and SpEndex now SpAndex, but in old versions in someone mods SpEndex. I think it's worth supporting both options just in case

Agreed. I updated it to support both last night.

@Min

So, I made some tweaks to the main program and now I can use it.

Main things:

• Check race on the armor - if it's not DefaultRace, skip it (gets rid of creature armors)
  • Check for non-playable/shield - if it's either, skip it
  • Check slots - if it's head, hair, circlet, hands, feet, ring, amulet, or none, skip it
  • Check keywords - if it doesn't have any, skip it (an Elder Scroll "hand armor" had been appearing otherwise; don't know if there were any others this trimmed out)
  • On checking what tags to add, if no changes are made, skip it (this one doesn't seem to work perfectly, but it still kind of works)

Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Program.cs

42 minutes ago, nb097 said:

@Min

So, I made some tweaks to the main program and now I can use it.

Main things:

• Check race on the armor - if it's not DefaultRace, skip it (gets rid of creature armors)
  • Check for non-playable/shield - if it's either, skip it
  • Check slots - if it's head, hair, circlet, hands, feet, ring, amulet, or none, skip it
  • Check keywords - if it doesn't have any, skip it (an Elder Scroll "hand armor" had been appearing otherwise; don't know if there were any others this trimmed out)
  • On checking what tags to add, if no changes are made, skip it (this one doesn't seem to work perfectly, but it still kind of works)

Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Program.cs 9.91 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks for the patch. Checking the race makes sense. Same for non-playable/shield. Regarding the slots: For heels support, we need the feet slot. We tag heels with the SLA_BootsHeels tag. Can't ignore items with the "None" slot either, or we miss some devious devices. Aside from that, lgtm. I'll merge it after  changing those two things.

59 minutes ago, Min said:

Thanks for the patch. Checking the race makes sense. Same for non-playable/shield. Regarding the slots: For heels support, we need the feet slot. We tag heels with the SLA_BootsHeels tag. Can't ignore items with the "None" slot either, or we miss some devious devices. Aside from that, lgtm. I'll merge it after  changing those two things.

Ah, right, forgot about the BootsHeels tag. Good catch, sorry about that.

And fair point on the "None" slot items - not using DD myself at the moment so I forgot that the inventory (or is it script?) items don't typically have slots associated.