6 hours ago, mishovur said:

This mod IS fun. I have to say :)

Works without a problems (using Indarello's patch)

One question - is it possible to increase the number of the actors in a scene in a proper way?

I edited the config, and set the slider to 'up to 9' persons for a group sex (not including player controlled character)

But there is a problem, sometimes the mod rolls 6, and there are no animations for 6. there is a gap between 1,2,3,4,5 and 7,8,9,10  (I believe the Savage Cabbages pack, but can't recall now without checking)

So when the mod is trying to select 6 - it produces an error, and skips the animation. Otherwise it works just fine.

Hence my question - is it possible somehow to forbid the mod selecting of 6 (5+player) NPCs for the animation, but keeping 7-10? 

But again if one uses this mod 'as is' without manual editing  - it works like a charm.  And fun as hell :))))

You've hit upon the very reason that FO4's adult mods don't have partner sliders going up to 9.  ?

It's a complicated set of conditions to handle.  Edge case after edge case.  Lets assume we're trying to process an arbitrary number of partners.  We've already put in some handling to parse races so we only get humanoid combinations for large scenes.  We send our parameters to the AAF functions, it tries to start the scene, and we receive the beloved Onit [4] error.  This error means "there are no animations available that run on that combination of actors".  Okay.  The actual issue could be any of the following:

-User doesn't have any animations for that number of partners.  Maybe it's the 6+1 scenario, or maybe they don't have SC's pack for 7/8/9.

-User has an animation for that number of partners, but the genders aren't valid with that animation.  Even something as basic as MMFF will trigger this depending on the user's patches.

-The number of partners and the gender combo is valid, but we included/excluded a tag that makes the animation unselectable.  Most often that's the "aggressive" tag.

So now you, the modder, must decide your next step.  It's not a big leap to call the same actors with a cleaner set of tags.  Then what if that still doesn't work?  My inclination would be to reduce the number of partner actors by 1 and re-submit.  Then repeat until we get a valid animation.  While this technically "works", it doesn't look very good from the user's end.  Frequent delays and "lagging" while the actors lock, scene tries to start, fails, clears, then repeat.  Not to mention the annoyance of tracking and handling the partner arrays under this scenario.

In your very specific case, where only 6+1 is likely to fail, you could modify the script a bit.  Find the part of the ChooseNextPartners function in PVPK_LibScript that rolls NumPartnersToFill.  Then you add a little check and alteration in case it rolls a 6.  Something like:

if NumPartnersToFill == 6

if Utility.RandomInt(1,2) == 1

NumPartnersToFill = 5

Else

NumPartnersToFill = 7

EndIf

EndIf

The downside is you'd have to add and recompile this little addition every time you want to install an update to this mod.  Not the end of the world, just one more obstacle in your path.  Up to you!

4 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

You've hit upon the very reason that FO4's adult mods don't have partner sliders going up to 9.  ?

It's a complicated set of conditions to handle.  Edge case after edge case.  Lets assume we're trying to process an arbitrary number of partners.  We've already put in some handling to parse races so we only get humanoid combinations for large scenes.  We send our parameters to the AAF functions, it tries to start the scene, and we receive the beloved Onit [4] error.  This error means "there are no animations available that run on that combination of actors".  Okay.  The actual issue could be any of the following:

-User doesn't have any animations for that number of partners.  Maybe it's the 6+1 scenario, or maybe they don't have SC's pack for 7/8/9.

-User has an animation for that number of partners, but the genders aren't valid with that animation.  Even something as basic as MMFF will trigger this depending on the user's patches.

-The number of partners and the gender combo is valid, but we included/excluded a tag that makes the animation unselectable.  Most often that's the "aggressive" tag.

So now you, the modder, must decide your next step.  It's not a big leap to call the same actors with a cleaner set of tags.  Then what if that still doesn't work?  My inclination would be to reduce the number of partner actors by 1 and re-submit.  Then repeat until we get a valid animation.  While this technically "works", it doesn't look very good from the user's end.  Frequent delays and "lagging" while the actors lock, scene tries to start, fails, clears, then repeat.  Not to mention the annoyance of tracking and handling the partner arrays under this scenario.

In your very specific case, where only 6+1 is likely to fail, you could modify the script a bit.  Find the part of the ChooseNextPartners function in PVPK_LibScript that rolls NumPartnersToFill.  Then you add a little check and alteration in case it rolls a 6.  Something like:

The downside is you'd have to add and recompile this little addition every time you want to install an update to this mod.  Not the end of the world, just one more obstacle in your path.  Up to you!

Isn't it possible to leave the slider as is (1 to 4 partners) and use additional check marks (in MCM) to enable the use of 9P and 10P animations?

It would even be better if the chance for the 9P / 10P animations could be adjusted separately from the 3P to 5P chances. Logic would be something like:

Check If 3p/4p/5p animations are valid

65% (User defined) chance to play if the conditions are met

Check if 9p/10p animations are valid,

35% (User defined) chance to play if the conditions are met

I don't know whether the above makes sense or not, but I hope it would help out somehow. Cheers!

16 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

The SetNextSexNoTrauma is actually supposed to be a public API, if I forgot to mention it as such. I use it in Sex Harassment. 

Oh, good! A mod I'm working on calls it too, as well as SetNextSexAsAggressive. I don't call AddTrauma, though it seems like it would be in the same category as ModifyArousal and ModifyWear (which I've been using).

20 hours ago, spicydoritos said:
21 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Also you could maybe check whether fast travel is blocked from the player's current location as a signal that teleporting them out of it would be detrimental (especially since it could break some vanilla quests too, not just mods).

That's a good consideration too (and one I didn't know could be checked).

Good point, now I'm not so sure it can be. There's Cell.EnableFastTravel() but nothing I can find to directly interrogate the flag. Probably something worth asking F4SE to add though.

I would suggest one change for some future versions of the mod

The drunk-passout scenario should be able to use the full range of animation installed, not search by 'aggressive tags' at all.

Cause presumably the PC is passed out, or just very drunk, so there is no real reason to 'force' the sex.

It just limits the range of animation the mod can select severely, and not really making much of the sense.

But most importantly - majority of furniture using animations do not support 'aggressive only' tags. 

With, let's say Violate (the most common and well known mod of this sort) one can just allow all and any animations to be used (for roleplaying purposes one can select 'after a given number of 'rounds', or just mark it a 0, so everything can be used regardless of the tags from the start)

So basically what I'm saying - is to add a switch that will skip the "aggressive - non aggressive" check completely, and it will instantly enrich the mod without really breaking the logic.

Edited by mishovur
3 hours ago, mishovur said:

I would suggest one change for some future versions of the mod

The drunk-passout scenario should be able to use the full range of animation installed, not search by 'aggressive tags' at all.

Cause presumably the PC is passed out, or just very drunk, so there is no real reason to 'force' the sex.

It just limits the range of animation the mod can select severely, and not really making much of the sense.

But most importantly - majority of furniture using animations do not support 'aggressive only' tags. 

With, let's say Violate (the most common and well known mod of this sort) one can just allow all and any animations to be used (for roleplaying purposes one can select 'after a given number of 'rounds', or just mark it a 0, so everything can be used regardless of the tags from the start)

So basically what I'm saying - is to add a switch that will skip the "aggressive - non aggressive" check completely, and it will instantly enrich the mod without really breaking the logic.

While I disagree with your conclusion (obviously, since I wrote those scenes to use aggressive tags) it's an easy enough request to implement.  I'll try to put it into the next version.  :-)

2 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

While I disagree with your conclusion (obviously, since I wrote those scenes to use aggressive tags) it's an easy enough request to implement.  I'll try to put it into the next version.  ?

I understand the reasoning for this, but theres a problem with only tagging aggressive. Two actually.

1. Youre passed out. You are not going anywhere. No reason for anyone to be in a hurry.

2. You limit possible animations to a very few. Many mod authors do this and I always get tired of the same animations being played in a loop. I personally wish aggressive animation category was done away with ending with all possible animations being available. Not like a rapist is going to check and see how he may have his way with the victim. "Oh damn. I can only use Leito animations for this. Oh well".

55 minutes ago, Olmech said:

I understand the reasoning for this, but theres a problem with only tagging aggressive. Two actually.

1. Youre passed out. You are not going anywhere. No reason for anyone to be in a hurry.

2. You limit possible animations to a very few. Many mod authors do this and I always get tired of the same animations being played in a loop. I personally wish aggressive animation category was done away with ending with all possible animations being available. Not like a rapist is going to check and see how he may have his way with the victim. "Oh damn. I can only use Leito animations for this. Oh well".

It's all good.  Reasonable people can disagree, and that's where a toggle option comes in.  Technically speaking, there are no proper animations for a passed out actor.  The only thing that should be playing is someone fucking your nearly immobile body.

6 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

While I disagree with your conclusion (obviously, since I wrote those scenes to use aggressive tags) it's an easy enough request to implement.  I'll try to put it into the next version.  :-)

Thank you very much!

And I mean it, this mod is a keeper, no doubt about it :)

6 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

And I want to point out that dogs, mutants, ghouls, etc are using all the animations anyway.

only humans+synth that are stuck with 'agressive only' (btw, it could be a bug)

I checked it , just cycled the animations with pg down key.

Also it could be Indarello's patch 'at fault' (not really, hehe) cause it has the option of removing tags from some animations, and I honestly can't recall if I checked the box in question :)))

I have tested the mod extensively, by setting huge range of search maximum number of  animations per use, and ending them rapidly via AAF keys. 

Works like a charm, not a single glitch. 

I will say it again - very good work mate, it's the first mod that has no technical issues from the version 1. 

And some of the perks are funny as hell :)))))

P.S. For passout scenario you could use the 'death' pose, it would look more realistic and you will be able to loose the dependency, I have installed the poses you linked, but honestly - the 'death' pose would just look better. The same one 'sex harassement' is using. But it's just a matter of istalling an extra mod, not really an issue, just saying :)))))

Edited by mishovur

So a few thoughts I had about some of the perks.

Dubcon Enthusiast: So with the Sexual Harassment Mod some of the Approaches start with a molesting scene that can bring the player character to orgasm with the Sex attributes mod. So my question is with if one of those approaches is there a away so Trauma from SA doesn't get applied to the sex scene that follows? Since they can't start the sex scene with high arousal since the event before used up all the arousal.

Homewrecker: So one of the jealous events is your clothes being torn off but I had this event trigger while wearing nothing but Devious Devices so nothing was taken off. Can something different happen if the player is already naked or only wearing devious devices?

Easy Prey: So a at least two mods I know can have events that force the player to drink something or have drugs Hardship has Menacing Raiders can have events that force the player to drink or take drugs and RSEII: CSA has player abductions wear one of the events is drugged.

While I haven't done any testing seems like it could mess with them and I think it might of at least once? but I'm not super sure.

Also is there a way to use the Sexual Harassment mod if you have it installed for NPC morality and have the black out chance happen if you drink/take drugs near a character with the right morality and only have the npcs with the right morality take advantage of the blacked out player?

Edit: Oh another idea I had was maybe visual hallucinations effect from Exhibitionist Streak could play a bit before the black out happens like the vision is going fuzzy.

I think with my wake up in a unowned bed idea I also had in mind the scene from the Charisma S.P.E.C.I.A.L. short where Vault boy passes out and wakes up tied up and naked after one too many drinks and that's what I was trying to go with my idea I think.

Edited by Spaceguest991
8 hours ago, mishovur said:

And I want to point out that dogs, mutants, ghouls, etc are using all the animations anyway.

only humans+synth that are stuck with 'agressive only' (btw, it could be a bug)

That's because some creatures have very few animations, sometimes only one (e.g. Mirelurks).  So for everything besides humanoids, non-con scenes are allowed to use the "Neutral" tag, and consensual scenes do not explicitly prohibit the "Aggressive" tag.

9 hours ago, mishovur said:

P.S. For passout scenario you could use the 'death' pose, it would look more realistic and you will be able to loose the dependency

The DLOH idles are only a soft dependency, you don't actually need them.  I like them quite a lot personally.  However right now if you don't have DLOH, you just stand there waiting.  It wouldn't be tough to make the non-DLOH scenario play the death idle, or something similar.  Glad you're not finding a lot of technical issues so far!  I playtested pretty extensively but there's no way to catch everything.

1 hour ago, Spaceguest991 said:

Dubcon Enthusiast: So with the Sexual Harassment Mod some of the Approaches start with a molesting scene that can bring the player character to orgasm with the Sex attributes mod. So my question is with if one of those approaches is there a away so Trauma from SA doesn't get applied to the sex scene that follows? Since they can't start the sex scene with high arousal since the event before used up all the arousal.

I can look into it.  That might be tricky unless there's some indicator in SH that will tell me a molestation scene just ended.

Homewrecker: So one of the jealous events is your clothes being torn off but I had this event trigger while wearing nothing but Devious Devices so nothing was taken off. Can something different happen if the player is already naked or only wearing devious devices?

That's a good point.  I should definitely have an alternate outcome there, whether that's "nothing at all" or "switch to one of the other outcomes".

Easy Prey: So a at least two mods I know can have events that force the player to drink something or have drugs Hardship has Menacing Raiders can have events that force the player to drink or take drugs and RSEII: CSA has player abductions wear one of the events is drugged.

While I haven't done any testing seems like it could mess with them and I think it might of at least once? but I'm not super sure.

I think those sorts of conflicts might fall into the same category as trying to run SH and CSA together: you just have to change the Easy Prey chances to zero until the events are done.  An Easy Prey blackout scene shouldn't break CSA stuff.  Hardship I dunno, it's been ages since I last played it, but I remember its scene structure being somewhat non-standard.  One thing I could easily consider is an MCM option to ignore drugs altogether.  That would prevent some of these odd situations, and personally I think the booze scenario is more realistic anyway.

Also is there a way to use the Sexual Harassment mod if you have it installed for NPC morality and have the black out chance happen if you drink/take drugs near a character with the right morality and only have the npcs with the right morality take advantage of the blacked out player?

I could probably do something with that.  It does kinda make sense if you have SH installed for only certain moralities to take advantage.

Oh another idea I had was maybe visual hallucinations effect from Exhibitionist Streak could play a bit before the black out happens like the vision is going fuzzy.

That also is a good idea.

1 hour ago, spicydoritos said:

I can look into it.  That might be tricky unless there's some indicator in SH that will tell me a molestation scene just ended.

If there isn't could try asking really nicely if twistedtrebla if they would be willing to add one.

I think those sorts of conflicts might fall into the same category as trying to run SH and CSA together: you just have to change the Easy Prey chances to zero until the events are done.  An Easy Prey blackout scene shouldn't break CSA stuff.  Hardship I dunno, it's been ages since I last played it, but I remember its scene structure being somewhat non-standard.  One thing I could easily consider is an MCM option to ignore drugs altogether.  That would prevent some of these odd situations, and personally I think the booze scenario is more realistic anyway.

Admittedly yeah, probably not a whole lot you can really do since it does seem like one of those things unless everybody involved gets together to hash things out,  just thought I'd mention it.

I could probably do something with that.  It does kinda make sense if you have SH installed for only certain moralities to take advantage.

After playing with SH for a while I just found it kinda jarring that some of the npcs that I used console commands to set there moralities to nice took advantage of my character during the black out.

That also is a good idea.

Just wanted to say I really liked your visual hallucinations effect and thought the double vision it did looked cool!

20 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

It's all good.  Reasonable people can disagree, and that's where a toggle option comes in.  Technically speaking, there are no proper animations for a passed out actor.  The only thing that should be playing is someone fucking your nearly immobile body.

I agree completely. I enjoy your mods by the way. Keep them coming. Have a great weekend!

Version 1.01 is up!  This version includes one high priority fix courtesy of @Karna5's report, plus several additions and MCM options that were easy to implement.  A couple revisions that I expected to be minor turned out to actually be rather difficult and will be revisited.  Any changes requiring medium effort or higher are still on hold for a bit.

v1.01

-Added check for player being in a menu before starting AAF scene (thanks for making this necessary, oh inconsistent FO4 engine!).

-Added MCM selector to choose whether animations can be aggressive, non-aggressive, or both during Easy Prey blackout scenes.

-Added MCM selector to choose permissible morality of assailants during Easy Prey scenes. This setting has no effect unless Sexual Harassment is installed.

-Added MCM selector to choose whether chems, booze, or both can trigger Easy Prey.

-If a jealous NPC from Homewrecker is unable to remove any clothing from the player, they will default to the shoulder bump instead (NPC is neutral morality and thus unwilling to assault you).

-Player vision blurs briefly to display your wooziness when Easy Prey triggers.

Edited by spicydoritos
formatting

One small thing I thought that might make sense is with the Unbridled Nymphomania perk is as the urge to fuck rises so does arousal from Sex Attributes.

Thinking about it could also have the option of using arousal from SA as the trigger so once arousal hits a high enough point then the sex scene triggers or have a chance too. But that would mean less randomness which could be good or bad depending if randomness is good or not.

Thanks for work on the mod Spicy!

After spending the whole weekend messing around with the mod, I can confidently say I'll keep it in my load order! Great work!

I don't know whether you're taking requests, but the only issue (not really an issue but annoyance) was with Soldier of Whoretune. It works properly, but it's a bit too much (at least in my opinion) - to keep companion optimal (with perk and everything) PC has to play 2 or 3 AAF scenes. Would it be possible to either extend the timer or implement it differently, like a configurable chance for approach?

Ideally (and this is totally up to you), but I think it'd be better to have a configurable chance for approach every 24 in-game hours. If it triggers, the companion approaches the player. If player refuses, the next approach takes 12 instead of 24 hours. If player refuses the next approach, companion is pissed and goes on a strike (refuses to fight). However, if after 2nd approach player accepts the companion is happy, but not worthy of a perk. To give companion the perk, player must accept the first approach.

Basically what I'm saying is this:

Spoiler

1st approach -> player accepts -> AAF scene -> companion gets perk and doesn't approach player for the next 24 in-game hours (ideally, configurable in MCM)

1st approach -> player refuses -> companion not happy (like a silent dialogue "Oh well..."); companion 'normal' -> 12 hours pass (half the value) -> 2nd approach

2nd approach -> player accepts -> AAF scene -> companion normal, but doesn't get the perk -> companion not approaching for the next 24 hours

2nd approach -> player refuses -> companion pissed and refuses to fight -> doesn't approach the player any longer (blocked approach)

After 2nd refused approach (to get companion to fight again) -> player must approach and start a scene with companion from any mod or AAF itself -> this resets approaches and companion behaves normally and without a perk, but will approach player after 24 hours.

You could, uh, add the 3rd approach; though that'd be by far the most difficult one.

7 in-game days after the 2nd refused approach -> 3rd approach -> companion gives player the ultimatum

Ultimatum accepted -> Aggressive AAF scene -> companion still frustrated -> approaches the player after 12 hours (half the value), starts the same after unsuccessful 1st approach

Ultimatum refused -> 50% chance that companion will return to home location immediately and 50% chance companion will hit the player (both after 1 in-game hour, though this timer can be randomized)

Companion returns home immediately -> to get companion back, player has to recruit companion again -> everything resets and the 1st approach triggers after 24 hours

Companion 'hits' the player -> player blacks out (DLOH scene maybe?) -> companion assaults player for 1 Aggressive AAF scene -> once companion is finished, there's a chance nearby NPCs will take the next turn (basically the event of Easy Prey occurs, but with active companion as the first assaulter) -> event finished -> player left laying on the ground (maybe? Not necessary, though) for 60 or 30sec -> companion leaves and goes to home location -> player traumatized by companion -> player fears the companion and cannot recruit them as long as they are traumatized (Sex Attributes trauma) -> player no longer traumatized -> player able to recruit the companion again

The 3rd approach is extreme and should only be started if active companion isn't player's lover (doesn't grant) Lover's Embrace. If the companion is player's lover -> 3rd approach should never trigger.

If you could do something similar to this, I'm pretty sure it'd improve the mod even further! It's your call and this isn't really a request but a recommendation, something I'd personally like to see.

Hopefully you'll at least consider this! Either way, those perks are amazing and they really spice up the gameplay! Keep up the great work!

6 hours ago, sullysam said:

No idea if you're taking requests or loooking for ideas for future perks, but one that increases incoming damage based on arousal (like "inverse edgemaster") would be really cool. 

I don't mind if people post suggestions.  Just keep the following in mind:

a) I may or may not actually use the suggestion, and

b) It'll be a while before I'm ready to add any new perks.

4 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

I don't know whether you're taking requests, but the only issue (not really an issue but annoyance) was with Soldier of Whoretune

SoW really needs a technical rework, I think.  The way it's supposed to work is that you have ~36 in-game hours after sex before your companion is on strike.  In practice, the game sometimes clears the timers I put on your companion and you have to bang them much more frequently than intended.  Right now it works and won't break anything, but it's just a bit too much, as you say.  I don't want to overcomplicate any of the individual perks, and thus a dialogue approach may not be the right solution.  Nonetheless I'll re-examine it all during the inevitable rework.  Recall also that SoW is not supposed to be limited to the player banging their companion, but also trigger from companion banging any other NPC.