9 hours ago, thefabulousfink said:

Could you link certain events like Easy Prey Blackout to other Mods?  For example have a chance that after a non con event like a blackout their is a chance to trigger an Abduction or Bad End animation through AAF Violate?  I don't know how easy it would be to script having you mod handle the AAF scene then jump to AAF Violate to handle the post scene events.  But that seems like a way to simulate the player being taken advantage of by very bad people like Raiders.

I can look into it.  Might be a viable addition if it's not too much trouble to soft call the functions from Violate.

6 hours ago, Heinz01 said:

This mod is pretty cool and i didnt encounter any problems at all.

Just a suggestion: In my Opinion the Soldier of Whoretune Perk could benefit from some randomness. If i am not totally wrong now we determine the length of the buff, when it gets lost and when the debuff kicks in. The Latter could have some min/max setting. Instead of having a fixed crace period of 72 hrs for the debuff it could also be like anytime after the buff wears off. Like X hours buff then X to Y hours neutral and Y to Z hours when the debuff gets active. It could enforce the player to "reset the timer" before the fixed time has passed and also gives the companion some unpredictable type of preference for their needs 

I agree.  SoW needs some randomization settings for the timers.  TBH the back end on those timers is already a bit complicated because I have to skirt around the engine's insatiable urge to clear magic effects off your companions.  So there's only so much more complexity I'm comfortable adding.  Still, min/max hour sliders will get consideration, even if they're not the ultimate solution.

14 hours ago, Elvenlover said:

Sorry, but did you even read my post completely? ?

I said, that i'm using HHT and therefore a speed debuff coming from this perk mod might cause a conflict.

And i'm not asking for speed debuffs, but more interesting stuff to happen while walking around in high heels, like getting peoples attention, you normaly wouldn't want or having a buff on charisma and a debuff when not wearing high heels. A bit like the perk Latex Fetish, but for high heels.

Sorry, I must have read it too quickly and mentally jumped to "This sounds like HHT".

But I agree, I am all for more interaction with NPC.

14 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

skirt around the engine's insatiable urge to clear magic effects

Are you referring to the fact that MGEF on NPCs get dispelled/removed sometime when you enter/exit interior cell or load a save ? You remind me of vanilla holdup MGEF bug i'm dealing with.

14 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

Are you referring to the fact that MGEF on NPCs get dispelled/removed sometime when you enter/exit interior cell or load a save ? You remind me of vanilla holdup MGEF bug i'm dealing with.

Yeah that's the one.  It can be reliably reproduced by going out of the main gate at Diamond City.  Quite frustrating when you want to set up individual timers on an arbitrary number of NPCs.  Like other random limitations in Bethesda's engine, I worked around it, but I'd prefer to have spent my time elsewhere.   :expressionless:

Minor bug/annoyance

I've notice a few times now that when UN fires with humans it uses an animation with that awful manual tree rather than playing the full animation. Is there a way to stop that? I'm assuming it can be done as I've never had it happen with SH (so far - touch wood).

Many thanks

17 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Minor bug/annoyance

I've notice a few times now that when UN fires with humans it uses an animation with that awful manual tree rather than playing the full animation. Is there a way to stop that? I'm assuming it can be done as I've never had it happen with SH (so far - touch wood).

Many thanks

Perhaps it has to do with the NPC Controlled aspects of the tree?  Do you see it in all consensual animations or just some?

I'm probably not the best person to diagnose it, though.  I don't like my animations to auto advance under any circumstances (hell, my whole patching structure is a weird non-standard amalgamation) so all that stuff is disabled or bypassed.

38 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

What setting or command accomplishes this ban?

I suspect it's the list under SH (see screenie below)

Another approach might be to have a hotkey to suspend perks (similar to SH) I can see where perks like UN could cause some glitches in areas with scripted actions if it fired at the wrong moment

Spoiler

ScreenShot66.jpg.90dbd309017c71bcb28eee876a29cb87.jpg

Edited by Slorm
21 minutes ago, Slorm said:

I suspect it's the list under SH (see screenie below)

Another approach might be to have a hotkey to suspend perks (similar to SH) I can see where perks like UN could cause some glitches in areas with scripted actions if it fired at the wrong moment

IIRC, there's a console command for SH to blacklist specific NPCs (e.g. Mama Murphy).  If someone who regularly uses it could remind me what command is used, that'd greatly increase the likelihood I will incorporate its effect.

On 12/7/2022 at 8:38 PM, spicydoritos said:

Yeah that's the one.  It can be reliably reproduced by going out of the main gate at Diamond City.  Quite frustrating when you want to set up individual timers on an arbitrary number of NPCs.  Like other random limitations in Bethesda's engine, I worked around it, but I'd prefer to have spent my time elsewhere.   :expressionless:

I felt your pain ? after finishing my failsafe for "holdupEffect" and "holdupCommandEffect", a lot of actorsValues, flags, and perk conditions to take into consideration and without adding a single property to the script. Quite a challenge.

We can always be thankful that onEffectFinish still fires even with the bug. 

3 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

IIRC, there's a console command for SH to blacklist specific NPCs (e.g. Mama Murphy).  If someone who regularly uses it could remind me what command is used, that'd greatly increase the likelihood I will incorporate its effect.

Yep it's

setav fpsh_noteligible 1

(after highlighting NPC in console)

Edited by Slorm
13 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

What setting or command accomplishes this ban?

Its easy to miss cause there is a lot of info on the mod description, I use that first command, just easier that way.  Make sure though you have the right one targeted. :)

I started using it because my heroine could be surrounded by 15 men, and 13 out of 15 times Jun Long was picked as the approacher, this is no joke.  Even with Unbridled Nymph and life of the party my heroine doesnt want to be touched by Jun Long and some others.

How do I block an NPC from being an approacher? MCM setting doesnt cover it, and I have a custom follower who won't stop annoying me!

There may be cases where some particular NPCs aren't covered by the wide net of MCM settings. In such case, you can block one particular NPC, one at a time via console commands.
Open console and left click on the NPC. Then type in the following and press enter:
setav fpsh_noteligible 1

or If you have the NPC's reference ID:
referenceID.setav fpsh_noteligible 1

After that, that NPC will never approach you for anything. Note that doing this will not abort any approaches currently in progress by that NPC. There's an MCM debug option to abort all current approaches.

Edited by Boceifus

BTW, this is a freakin awesome compliment to SH, my favorite ones to use in combo are Abandoned Property, Cheap Date, Easy Prey, Life of the Party and Shameless Flirt.  I did try Unbridled Nymph but I would have to leave that one off all the time while out adventuring and I kept forgetting to turn it back on when not out exploring, like the concept but my heroine prefers hmmm people she knows like settlers and Minute Men to calm those urges, not random raiders and super mutants <.<

Another thought...  for Unbridled Nymph...

Maybe if its possible in the options to pick factions you would allow.

Such as:

Super Mutant

Raiders

Gunners

Settlers

Diamond City Residents

Vault 81 Residents

Brotherhood of Steel

and so on.  This way offers a little more control and options to fit the kind play a player is going for.

48 minutes ago, Boceifus said:

Another thought...  for Unbridled Nymph...

Maybe if its possible in the options to pick factions you would allow.

Such as:

Super Mutant

Raiders

Gunners

Settlers

Diamond City Residents

Vault 81 Residents

Brotherhood of Steel

and so on.  This way offers a little more control and options to fit the kind play a player is going for.

There are some issues with this. It works in general in SH but named NPC's are not always affected. For example, I have BoS and Railroad set to non approach but Danse and Knight Rhys still do and so does Drummer Boy so need to be set manually as noteligible. The BoS isn't so much a problem but Drummer Boy is , as if the scripted dialogues can't fire then the whole of the Randolph House missions never start.

I some extensive testing on this which is somewhere back in the SH thread and tracked it down there to either the NPC Comment (most likely) or the arse slap.

As PVPK doesn't interfere with dialogues it shouldn't be a problem here, but my comment here is just to point out that the faction approach isn't 100% reliable sadly.

Edited by Slorm
1 hour ago, Slorm said:

There are some issues with this. It works in general in SH but named NPC's are not always affected. For example, I have BoS and Railroad set to non approach but Danse and Knight Rhys still do and so does Drummer Boy so need to be set manually as noteligible. The BoS isn't so much a problem but Drummer Boy is , as if the scripted dialogues can't fire then the whole of the Randolph House missions never start.

I some extensive testing on this which is somewhere back in the SH thread and tracked it down there to either the NPC Comment (most likely) or the arse slap.

As PVPK doesn't interfere with dialogues it shouldn't be a problem here, but my comment here is just to point out that the faction approach isn't 100% reliable sadly.

SH is a different mod and maybe something the mod author needs to look into.   I have never had any issues with factions turn off for approaches.  This mod, however, Nymph and a couple other will just call randoms for a sex scene, no approach needed, may work a little different here.  Being able to eliminate hostile factions from being on the random call list would be fantastic.  Possibly creatures too if they call creatures, the option to have that off, I dont do creature stuff.

1 hour ago, Boceifus said:

SH is a different mod and maybe something the mod author needs to look into.   I have never had any issues with factions turn off for approaches.  This mod, however, Nymph and a couple other will just call randoms for a sex scene, no approach needed, may work a little different here.  Being able to eliminate hostile factions from being on the random call list would be fantastic.  Possibly creatures too if they call creatures, the option to have that off, I dont do creature stuff.

Creatures can already be turned off in the MCM

Spoiler

ScreenShot69.jpg.5af4c162abbd3a26c356723c3a43e10c.jpg

Perk Ideas...

Junkie... Nora can't stop herself when she gets addicted to drugs, she starts taking them when they wear off. Has a chance to black-out, when she overdoses, leading to all manner of regretful stuff.

Alcoholic... Nora needs her booze, when addicted, she will pick up and gulp down booze. If it does not belong to her, it's owner takes out payment in various ways.

Clothes Snob... will only wear and carry expensive clothing, dropping any clothing valued at less than ( slider sets value ). With mods that break clothing, Nora is going to be spending money on shop clothing, spontaneously purchasing expensive clothing when she is naked.

Being a clothes whore, she is more likely to get mugged for her expensive clothing. Waking up naked, and penniless.  A Hardcore Perk...

Food Addict... One item is not enough, when sad, Nora is likely to gulp down too much food. Stealing food to feed her addiction, people, of course... wont be happy about this.  This would go well with weight gain mods, such as Unhealthy Cravings mod.

Treat your Companion Badly, and they become a feeder. Force feeding you items they find, even Ring Gagging your mouth, to stop you from closing your mouth. Making the chances of them feeding everything to you, from Drugs, Food and even Cum, Blood and Breast Milk, from Wasteland Dairy.

Just some pretty Hardcore Perk ideas... :)

2 hours ago, Slorm said:

Creatures can already be turned off in the MCM

Hide contents

ScreenShot69.jpg.5af4c162abbd3a26c356723c3a43e10c.jpg

ha well I forgot about that, symptom of old age <.<  But adding factions to that would be great, seems like it would be doable since you can turn creatures off.

3 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Food Addict... One item is not enough, when sad, Nora is likely to gulp down too much food. Stealing food to feed her addiction, people, of course... wont be happy about this.  This would go well with weight gain mods, such as Unhealthy Cravings mod.

There are a number of negative effects I have planned for withdrawal from the junk food addiction, one of which is indeed a chance that you'll binge eat additional items from your inventory. That's planned for 1.4.0 though, I need to finish playtesting 1.3.0 and upload it first.

Translation into Russian. I am not Russian, I know Russian poorly and English very badly. I used google for the translation. Also, I don't understand anything about programming. If I broke something, tell me, if I can, I'll fix it.

Перевод на русский язык. Я не русский, плохо знаю русский и очень плохо английский. Я использовал Google для перевода. Кроме того, я ничего не понимаю в программировании. Если я что-то сломал, скажите, если смогу, починю.

Превод на руски език. Аз не съм руснак, лошо зная руски и съвсем ужасно английски. Използвах гугъл за превода. Освен това не разбирам нищо от програмиране. Ако съм счупил нещо кажете, ако ми е по силите ще го поправя.

Greeting with the classical song (practically since Fallout 4). This is my gift to everyone. Little but from heart.

If you have given

ProvokativePerks4RU.rar

On 12/15/2022 at 3:12 PM, vaultbait said:

There are a number of negative effects I have planned for withdrawal from the junk food addiction, one of which is indeed a chance that you'll binge eat additional items from your inventory. That's planned for 1.4.0 though, I need to finish playtesting 1.3.0 and upload it first.

You have already ruined my poor Noras life!!! This is a shining example of wanton self destruction in a post apocalyptic world!

fighting her way through a horde of zombies to the current object of her lust, then deciding probably best to just surrender to the raiders so that she wont kill the one she wants sex with... awesome lol

great work! I look forward to whatever is coming (she may not be, but, thats life in the wasteland)

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to do a breakdown of the skill Closeted Crossbreeder It is severely limited in terms of both time and races. For example, if he chooses deathclaw, my hands are tied. 1 day is too little time, you just can't teleport to the same claw (or another animal) every day. Even the teleporter itself will use up that day. The only way I see is to bring some creatures with you. And these can be anything three- a dog (Dogmeat), a sepermutant (Strong or another mutant through Simply Business) or a synth through Simply Business. Let's say you leave Strong or Dogmeat in a village. It's too inconvenient to keep coming back to this village.
I really liked that the race you chose becomes a favorite and with others it is more difficult to experience an orgasm. It would be great if you had some kind of bonus for choosing a race. Another thing that seems reasonable to me is if there are serious restrictions. For example, with only the preferred race you reach orgasm quickly, with another one or two slowly, and with all others you cannot reach orgasm.

Edited by vranina