11 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

I'm not thrilled about the idea.  It dramatically changes the intent of the perk, which is supposed to be a consensual gangbang experience.  All the subsequent LotP scenes will use consensual/non-aggressive animations anyway.  Plus you'll cause LotP to trigger from things like Sexual Harassment scenes, which doesn't make any sense.  There might be weird interactions with Violate too; it depends how fast the AAF_Locked/Busy keywords get dropped.

I honestly did not take your points into consideration, your reasoning definitely makes sense.

My whole argument regarding the tag check removal was due to many consensual animations are tagged as aggressive and won't trigger LotP when desired. How about a hotkey to enable/disable the aggressive-tag check? nvm ?

I truly apologize if I sounded a bit overbearing with my inputs, which is never my intention, I'm just purely excited and appreciative about the mod and simply looking for ways to contribute, albeit minimally, to its growth, the endless potential this brought forth was just too appealing tbh.

Again, thank you for your work, it's been a while since we've last had a quality FO4 adult mod?

13 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

I'm not thrilled about the idea.  It dramatically changes the intent of the perk, which is supposed to be a consensual gangbang experience.  All the subsequent LotP scenes will use consensual/non-aggressive animations anyway.  Plus you'll cause LotP to trigger from things like Sexual Harassment scenes, which doesn't make any sense.  There might be weird interactions with Violate too; it depends how fast the AAF_Locked/Busy keywords get dropped.

That said, if you want to experiment with it at your own risk, I added a global variable you can change.  Go into console and type:

Reveal hidden contents

set PVPK_MCMLifeOfTheParty_AllowNonconStart to 1

That will change LotP's post-scene processing to allow either consensual or non-con scenes to trigger the perk.  I have tested it to confirm it works, but that's it.  Any conflicts beyond that point are yours to deal with.

In the spirit of not coming off too high-handed... if the desire is just for the equivalent of a 1-button "everybody gangbang me" function, that could be a separate perk down the line (or a separate mod altogether).

Thanks for this - I didn't realize the possible interaction with SA. I agree with NismoMan, it's coming from the same place of many consenual anims or intent using aggressive tags.

4 hours ago, NismoMan said:

I honestly did not take your points into consideration, your reasoning definitely makes sense.

My whole argument regarding the tag check removal was due to many consensual animations are tagged as aggressive and won't trigger LotP when desired. How about a hotkey to enable/disable the aggressive-tag check? nvm ?

I truly apologize if I sounded a bit overbearing with my inputs, which is never my intention, I'm just purely excited and appreciative about the mod and simply looking for ways to contribute, albeit minimally, to its growth, the endless potential this brought forth was just too appealing tbh.

Again, thank you for your work, it's been a while since we've last had a quality FO4 adult mod?

Nah you're good, keep up the brainstorming!  My apologies if I came across a bit indignant.  I certainly can't think of everything, and if I'd bothered to ask why you wanted a toggle, I'd have seen that your hotkey suggestion is probably the best solution.  That way if you feel like a particular animation should be consensual, it's easy to tell LotP "no, please treat this instance as non-aggressive".  (PS: if there are animations that you want all mods to treat as consensual, you can always edit the tags in the animation's XML file)

35 minutes ago, MrPayne said:

Hey, what does "PVPK Status Error 4" mean. Any idea?

From the AAF wiki:

Spoiler
`4` means that there are no animations available that run on that combination of actors.

So either you tried to start a scene with an actor race for which you have no animations (e.g. mirelurks but you don't have AAF Creature Pack installed), or there were no animations to cover the race/gender/tags combo that tried to start.  In the latter case, the most likely culprit is always aggressive female (or mixed M-F) multi-partner scenes.  However, even consensual MMFF might not have animations available.  It depends entirely on your animation patches.  PVPK has an MCM option to prohibit females in multi-partner scenes, if desired.

Hey this seems really cool

Can you explain something for me?
If i use the AAF module for Crime and Punishment, will this mod still work with it?

And can you go a little more in depth on the idles from Daily Life of Hookers? Do these play for the player? Do they work in Dialogue with an NPC from CAP or Violate or Hardship?

Thanks!

9 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Nah you're good, keep up the brainstorming!  My apologies if I came across a bit indignant.  I certainly can't think of everything, and if I'd bothered to ask why you wanted a toggle, I'd have seen that your hotkey suggestion is probably the best solution.  That way if you feel like a particular animation should be consensual, it's easy to tell LotP "no, please treat this instance as non-aggressive".  (PS: if there are animations that you want all mods to treat as consensual, you can always edit the tags in the animation's XML file)

From the AAF wiki:

Hide contents
`4` means that there are no animations available that run on that combination of actors.

So either you tried to start a scene with an actor race for which you have no animations (e.g. mirelurks but you don't have AAF Creature Pack installed), or there were no animations to cover the race/gender/tags combo that tried to start.  In the latter case, the most likely culprit is always aggressive female (or mixed M-F) multi-partner scenes.  However, even consensual MMFF might not have animations available.  It depends entirely on your animation patches.  PVPK has an MCM option to prohibit females in multi-partner scenes, if desired.

Got it, thank you for the reply. It looks like you're right, the 3 times that I got this error was during the start of a multi actor scene, the last attempted was FFMM-F. Cool, so my mission now is to find the missing links, if they even exist. When the mod calls for a scene with multiple actors, does it randomly select sexes and number of actors, just trying to understand the logic, or it selects them based on the scenes/xmls that should be available and are available in the world, but I just don't have them?

1 hour ago, RatchetW said:

Hey this seems really cool

Can you explain something for me?
If i use the AAF module for Crime and Punishment, will this mod still work with it?

And can you go a little more in depth on the idles from Daily Life of Hookers? Do these play for the player? Do they work in Dialogue with an NPC from CAP or Violate or Hardship?

Thanks!

Depends, what does the AAF module for CaP actually do?  Generally speaking, though, PVPK will respond to any AAF event from any initiating mod.

The DLOH idles play on the player right before scenes started by certain perks (Easy Prey, Life of the Party, and Homewrecker).  It's just a little added flavor before the AAF scene starts.

44 minutes ago, MrPayne said:

Got it, thank you for the reply. It looks like you're right, the 3 times that I got this error was during the start of a multi actor scene, the last attempted was FFMM-F. Cool, so my mission now is to find the missing links, if they even exist. When the mod calls for a scene with multiple actors, does it randomly select sexes and number of actors, just trying to understand the logic, or it selects them based on the scenes/xmls that should be available and are available in the world, but I just don't have them?

Selection process for PVPK scenes goes like this:

1- Find every NPC within the scan radius (set in MCM) who matches your other settings for race, gender, etc.  Actor order is essentially random.

2- Check player's MCM setting for max number of partners.  Roll randomly between 1 and the max setting. 

3- Grab the first actor in the list.  Check the next actor and see if they're allowed to have a scene together (i.e. we don't want to call a scene with you, a Supermutant, and Dogmeat because there are no animations for that combo).  Repeat until we hit max partners, or until we find an actor who can't join the scene. 

4- Send that list of actors to AAF along with the other AAF settings like furniture chance, prohibited/mandatory tags, and so forth.

From that point, I'm depending on the player to have installed a combination of animations and patches that suits their playstyle, and to adjust their MCM settings accordingly.

On 11/16/2022 at 4:33 PM, spicydoritos said:

That said, if you want to experiment with it at your own risk, I added a global variable you can change.  Go into console and type:

Reveal hidden contents

set PVPK_MCMLifeOfTheParty_AllowNonconStart to 1

That will change LotP's post-scene processing to allow either consensual or non-con scenes to trigger the perk.  I have tested it to confirm it works, but that's it.  Any conflicts beyond that point are yours to deal with.

In the spirit of not coming off too high-handed... if the desire is just for the equivalent of a 1-button "everybody gangbang me" function, that could be a separate perk down the line (or a separate mod altogether).

@spicydoritos,

Ok using this "cheat" to use all the animations can cause serious problems with Sexual Harassment and violate up to and including leaving your player frozen on the ground.

for instance I had a Sexual Harassment fan approach and got drugged, now SH is set to do up to 5 rounds of assaults when the drugging happens well Life of the party also kicked in and the end result was My character ended up in a T-pose on her side stuck half in the floor and unresponsive to movement commands. Had to reload from a previous save.

The same thing happened with a violate surrender, so if you want this feature or use this cheat you'll end up with problems.

6 hours ago, Oldwolf58 said:

@spicydoritos,

Ok using this "cheat" to use all the animations can cause serious problems with Sexual Harassment and violate up to and including leaving your player frozen on the ground.

for instance I had a Sexual Harassment fan approach and got drugged, now SH is set to do up to 5 rounds of assaults when the drugging happens well Life of the party also kicked in and the end result was My character ended up in a T-pose on her side stuck half in the floor and unresponsive to movement commands. Had to reload from a previous save.

The same thing happened with a violate surrender, so if you want this feature or use this cheat you'll end up with problems.

Not surprising, I suppose, but it is disappointing.  Your results mean that the universal checks and delays I built into LotP weren't enough to avoid mod conflicts in an unexpected situation.  SH has an easy function to check whether its own scenes are running; I use it elsewhere so I should probably add it before LotP as well.  Violate may have some equivalent too (I just haven't looked).

Ultimately I need a better universal solution.  

On 11/16/2022 at 6:06 PM, spicydoritos said:

DLOH wouldn't cause that error either way.  Its idles are only called at the beginning of scenes (if installed), and anyway they're called directly via PlayIdle, rather than played through AAF.  According to the AAF wiki:

Do you have another mod that's causing NPCs to have sex with each other?  If so, I have checks for that sort of thing already written in, but maybe they're not pre-culling the NPCs like I intended.

I had AAF violate for no con surrender... its likely something was clobbering something else so. i removed everything and started over with out all the bells and whistles just the main con and non con stuff to see if its something still happening..... I had some general weirdness with bodies and SS2 ie: yes it was run with SKK prestart skip mod that is usually a no no with SS2, but on the forum at sim settlements 2 one of the articles said it was kind safe to use... :P i guess i should just go with what is proven to work... More to point, i really should save more of the stuff i have loaded so i can trace it better... so far its working from what I did try.... I also had Assimilation running on the Rader Assimilation running when i got the error, i don't think its the perks but a combination of the factors related to running animation's and the Assimilation running with Sex Attributes and so forth. also I updated all the basic Animation framework so its a little more tidy. Seems a bit snappier now too. I guess that's a good sign. if you looking at something to trace, you should try these three together.... AAF Violation.. {shouldn't even call unless it's Surrendering...} Assimilation for the end result of Evil NPC harassment. ie Raiders running on your settlement as slaves can still harass you as a Slave. Put you in a compromised state...Since at the core they are Raiders, you get sent to the raider camps. Perks running for the additional effects that are not covered. Right now iv'e disabled Assimilation and Sexual harassment... This would only leave Perks and non Con outcomes. Wish me luck.

hello first of all excellent work I really like your mod however I would like to ask you (if possible) to ensure that when carnal perk is triggered it chooses a character in the direct vicinity (a reasonable distance in fact) because this perk just started and I had to go to the other end of the map to satisfy my desire!!!

Cordially

57 minutes ago, leduss said:

hello first of all excellent work I really like your mod however I would like to ask you (if possible) to ensure that when carnal perk is triggered it chooses a character in the direct vicinity (a reasonable distance in fact) because this perk just started and I had to go to the other end of the map to satisfy my desire!!!

Cordially

Carnal Compulsion obeys the "Partner Scan Distance" that you can set in this mod's MCM under "AAF Scene Settings".  :-)

hello spicy

I would like to submit an idea for a future update you could add a specific perk to your mod which could be called for example "consequences of combat" and which would work in concert with the mod "combat strip lite" and AAF Violate which would give buffs or/and debuffs to the player who loses his clothes and therefore would reveal more and more private parts until he finds himself naked or almost and has the consequences that go with it.

For example level debuffs the more the character loses his clothes the more he will find it difficult to concentrate and therefore to aim correctly until he finds himself naked and
1-no longer being able to pull out a weapon forcing him to flee and wait until he can get dressed again or something like that.
2-Risk of being raped

3-if an npc is near it could trigger sexual harassment

At the level of the buffs the player could have an increased speed of movement and a higher charisma for exemple.

just an idea that came to me

cordially

Edited by leduss

Just a quick question on the Easy Prey perk.

No problem if using the Aggressive animations, but if I use Both I often get that AAF tree on screen to manually control animations. Is there a way to stop that so that those animations auto play?

I believe it can be done as I've never seen it in Violate even if the pc is consensual due to perversion

5 hours ago, Slorm said:

Just a quick question on the Easy Prey perk.

No problem if using the Aggressive animations, but if I use Both I often get that AAF tree on screen to manually control animations. Is there a way to stop that so that those animations auto play?

I believe it can be done as I've never seen it in Violate even if the pc is consensual due to perversion

Hmm, it should obey the "Allow NPC Controlled Tree" setting under this mod's "AAF Scene Settings" MCM.  If that's not working correctly, it's probably because Easy Prey was not intended to be used with non-aggressive animations originally, and so I may need to tweak a script condition somewhere.

Sorry, got another question. I've been testing out Unbridled Nymphomaniac (I just love that perk :classic_smile:)

I got it to fire at Corvega, everything worked fine and the Raider wandered off. I was wondering how long the pacification lasts with hostiles (just in case I have to leg it fast)?

1 hour ago, Slorm said:

Sorry, got another question. I've been testing out Unbridled Nymphomaniac (I just love that perk :classic_smile:)

I got it to fire at Corvega, everything worked fine and the Raider wandered off. I was wondering how long the pacification lasts with hostiles (just in case I have to leg it fast)?

Default is 60 seconds.  You can adjust this duration using the "Post-Scene Delay" setting in the "AAF Scene Settings" portion of the MCM.  Pacification will also end if you fire a weapon or teleport (includes travel through loading doors).

These same conditions also apply to Easy Prey.

Suggestions for a future update to Unbridled Nymphomania:

Would it be possible to have a slider to set the hours before it kicks in? Or better still a toggle for it to be a random event (sudden onset of desire), it could be tied to the timer slider so if the player sets it to say 12 hours then the random event could kick in anytime between 1 to 12 hours (if toggled off then event is every 12 hours)

Just an idea for a very fun perk

Edited by Slorm
On 11/25/2022 at 4:50 PM, Slorm said:

Suggestions for a future update to Unbridled Nymphomania:

Would it be possible to have a slider to set the hours before it kicks in? Or better still a toggle for it to be a random event (sudden onset of desire), it could be tied to the timer slider so if the player sets it to say 12 hours then the random event could kick in anytime between 1 to 12 hours (if toggled off then event is every 12 hours)

Just an idea for a very fun perk

Seems like a reasonable place to add a slider.  Making those timers adjustable is a bit annoying because I have to do it in a kinda roundabout way, but it's not a huge obstacle.

15 hours ago, squidwardnutsack said:

Like (for example) a perk that gives a bonus to locking picking or hacking but with a chance of a trap on the locked container/computer, leading to a scene like easy prey with a blackout or an AAF scene starting

I think I discussed this with Sgt. Marge at one point.  An interesting concept about which I've done some preliminary brainstorming before.  TBH it may call for its own mod, depending on how complex and far reaching one wants to make such a thing.  Anyway, two things stood out to me as early design constraints:

1- How to define "failure" in a system where your lockpick gets replaced immediately after breaking?  Restrict bobby pins to one per attempt, like Real Handcuffs?  Watch the attempt and trigger afterwards if even one failure occurred?  Or for terminals, when was the last time you actually truly failed instead of just exiting and restarting? 

2- How to make it not boring and repetitive.  Face it, the game is loaded with locks and terminals.  I feel like a trap/failure/consequences mod needs more engagement, or at least something more than a random dice roll, to be interesting.

6 hours ago, lee3310 said:

No wonder this mod took you so long, i didn't expect it to be so huge and elaborate (based on the modest description you gave me).

Good job, can't wait to test it ?.

PS

And of course, i missed the launch, after waiting so long for it ?

I prefer to play my releases a bit close to the chest.  Then when it hits LL, it's like a magic trick, revealed to the world from nowhere.  :-)

17 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Seems like a reasonable place to add a slider.  Making those timers adjustable is a bit annoying because I have to do it in a kinda roundabout way, but it's not a huge obstacle.

It'll be great if you can as I've noticed that Sexual Harassment events tend to crowd out this perk so it doesn't fire that often.

EDIT: Another approach (if it's easier) might be to have it fire independently of other events

Edited by Slorm
4 hours ago, Slorm said:

It'll be great if you can as I've noticed that Sexual Harassment events tend to crowd out this perk so it doesn't fire that often.

EDIT: Another approach (if it's easier) might be to have it fire independently of other events

Related to this, I adjusted the approach chances way down in SH to compensate for the addition of PP, so that they can fire on more equal footing

Been playing around with this new mod for a few days now; and I have suggestion for a complimentary perk.

Unforgettable.

The idea is this could mesh well with the overall perks already here, complimenting them. Especially 'Easy Prey' or 'Life of the party'; but I could also see you doing a derived chance from something like Shameless Flirt.

It boils down to if the sex is so good, you run a roll of developing a stalker, or someone who won't forget you (i.e: unforgettable). This results in raising a risk when you sleep, especially outdoors. When you sleep, a roll should be done for an AAF scene from the human, ghoul, mutie...whoever... who just can't/won't let go. Could even do a roll after the event to see if you: 

Remain awake for a chance to eliminate your new 'friend', thereby ending the stalker cycle/roll.

or

Pass out.

This should only happen with a single actor, not groups. It would make sleeping a risk, day or night...and raise the stakes for more continuity of the event loops for the other perks. For instance, if you're alone...Easy Prey could feed into the roll for your stalker to show if you get drunk alone and pass out.

Not sure if that would fit the scope of your mod or not, but I thought I'd throw it out there. F4 is kind of lacking in the "stable mod where sleeping is a risk for being nailed"...there are good ones for Skyrim, etc; but Fallout 4 is really lacking in this area.

Cheers!

18 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Related to this, I adjusted the approach chances way down in SH to compensate for the addition of PP, so that they can fire on more equal footing

I was wondering whether to drop the scans to around 2 rather than the default 6 and maybe increase the approach cool-down to the maximum 4 hours. Did you find a happy compromise as I wouldn't want SH mostly inactive, it seems a bit of a tricky balancing act