14 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Similarly, sleeping ghouls can get chosen but they don't exit their sleep pose, so lay on the ground at your feet while you write around above them...

If you use a condition to look for getunconscious and one for getrestrained it takes care of most of that. I added it to most of the quests for SH in my game and don't have the problem with protectrons because in the inactive state they are flagged as unconscious and I would assume that sleeping ferals are also flagged unconscious.

Edited by Oldwolf58

Minor Issue

Not sure if this is fixable. I was at Concord when UN fired and brought 4 raiders to me. The animation though played the scene where 3 of them gang bang the pc (the 4th just looks on). The issue is that at the end of the animation in a couple of seconds the 4th (spare Raider) immediately became hostile which set the others off as well, so at a guess the pacification needs if possible to be applied to any onlookers (unless it was just a glitch).

I did get a LotP notification but I doubt that would have any effect on the process

EDIT:

I just had the same with 2 Raiders with a 1 on 1 and the other looking on cheering. I'm not sure if it's the cheering from Violate or from AAF Spectators but that seems to be what causes the problem in that the onlooker isn't isn't pacified so goes hostile as soon as the scene ends

Edited by Slorm
2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

In conclusion, this is what I ended up putting in Unhealthy Craving 1.1.0, so now you burn additional fat relative to the amount of time you spend swimming. The only real challenge was wrapping my mind around how to safely call Quest script functions from an ActiveMagicEffect script (because that's effectively the only way to get the OnEffectStart and OnEffectFinish events), but after staring at the example from AFT for a bit I figured out how to do it by subclassing the Quest script through a property and then plugging the Quest object into that in the CK. Cursory testing shows it working quite well.

I use that technique a lot in the PVPK scripts.  Quite useful!

2 hours ago, Oldwolf58 said:

If you use a condition to look for getunconscious and one for getrestrained it takes care of most of that. I added it to most of the quests for SH in my game and don't have the problem with protectrons because in the inactive state they are flagged as unconscious and I would assume that sleeping ferals are also flagged unconscious.

If I can't make them active/useful for AAF, I'll fall back on this option.  Seems like an easy solution (and easy solutions are more likely to get implemented).

24 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Minor Issue

Not sure if this is fixable. I was at Concord when UN fired and brought 4 raiders to me. The animation though played the scene where 3 of them gang bang the pc (the 4th just looks on). The issue is that at the end of the animation in a couple of seconds the 4th (spare Raider) immediately became hostile which set the others off as well, so at a guess the pacification needs if possible to be applied to any onlookers (unless it was just a glitch).

I did get a LotP notification but I doubt that would have any effect on the process

Do you still have the papyrus log?  It'd be good to take a look at it.  PVPK scenes pacify every loaded actor when they start, and for a little while afterwards depending on your MCM settings.  Pacification should only clear early if you open the pipboy, fire a weapon, or teleport (fast travel, go through loading doors, etc). 

I understand why LotP would have tried to start: UN scenes are consensual.  Even so, it should have cleared away the previous quest and then immediately re-pacified everything. 

Edited by spicydoritos
1 hour ago, spicydoritos said:

Do you still have the papyrus log?  It'd be good to take a look at it.  PVPK scenes pacify every loaded actor when they start, and for a little while afterwards depending on your MCM settings.  Pacification should only clear early if you open the pipboy, fire a weapon, or teleport (fast travel, go through loading doors, etc). 

I understand why LotP would have tried to start: UN scenes are consensual.  Even so, it should have cleared away the previous quest and then immediately re-pacified everything. 

Unfortunately I don't have the log. I did keep a save just prior to it firing which I've just tried (about 12 times) and never got a spectator so maybe it was just a glitch.

I'll keep an eye out for it and upload a log if it happens again.

As an aside, would another option (and perhaps easier) be to use a cloak for pacification as that would also act on any hostiles that are not part of the scene but are nearby

2 minutes ago, Slorm said:

as that would also act on any hostiles that are not part of the scene but are nearby

That's how it works already.  One RefCollectionAlias fills with all potential partners based on your settings for race, scan radius, etc.  Then another RefCollectionAlias fills with every other actor (inside your scan radius) who isn't in that first alias.  All are placed in the captive faction.  It's quite easy to do, from a modding perspective.  Admittedly it breaks down if your scan radius is especially small, or if new NPCs spawn or wander through on patrol.  Violate handles it by ending the scene if you come under attack; maybe I should do the same.

In your example, this system seems to have worked until the animation stopped (or was the 4th raider hostile during the scene?).  That makes me think the partnerfinder quest was cleared early and not restarted, perhaps due to the transition from UN to LotP.  I appreciate you trying to replicate it, BTW.

1 hour ago, spicydoritos said:

That's how it works already.  One RefCollectionAlias fills with all potential partners based on your settings for race, scan radius, etc.  Then another RefCollectionAlias fills with every other actor (inside your scan radius) who isn't in that first alias.  All are placed in the captive faction.  It's quite easy to do, from a modding perspective.  Admittedly it breaks down if your scan radius is especially small, or if new NPCs spawn or wander through on patrol.  Violate handles it by ending the scene if you come under attack; maybe I should do the same.

In your example, this system seems to have worked until the animation stopped (or was the 4th raider hostile during the scene?).  That makes me think the partnerfinder quest was cleared early and not restarted, perhaps due to the transition from UN to LotP.  I appreciate you trying to replicate it, BTW.

Related, how hard would it be to optionally disallow multiple partners from mutually-hostile factions?

For example, I had EP fire when I was in that apartment-like area above the Diamond City gate exterior (the semi-hidden one with the mini nuke on the counter). Some guards showed up to do me silly, along with a patrolling guard dog, but it also dragged in a random raider from the bunch across the street a couple blocks up... they all got along well enough while my legs were in the air, but once the festivities had concluded the guards turned on the raider and opened fire. You'd think he would have known better? But maybe it was really too good of an opportunity to pass up, I dunno.

Edit: Similarly, at the corner of DC by the library, guards started to run a train on me and then the nearby ferals playing dead under the carpile decided to join in. Needless to say that was an odd mix, not that my character remembered any of it thanks to the drugs.

Edited by vaultbait
52 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Related, how hard would it be to optionally disallow multiple partners from mutually-hostile factions?

For example, I had EP fire when I was in that apartment-like area above the Diamond City gate exterior (the semi-hidden one with the mini nuke on the counter). Some guards showed up to do me silly, along with a patrolling guard dog, but it also dragged in a random raider from the bunch across the street a couple blocks up... they all got along well enough while my legs were in the air, but once the festivities had concluded the guards turned on the raider and opened fire. You'd think he would have known better? But maybe it was really too good of an opportunity to pass up, I dunno.

Edit: Similarly, at the corner of DC by the library, guards started to run a train on me and then the nearby ferals playing dead under the carpile decided to join in. Needless to say that was an odd mix, not that my character remembered any of it thanks to the drugs.

From a technical perspective?  Not that difficult.  I can check actors for hostility as I pull them from the RefCollectionAlias into the partner array.  In the process, I can discard them, same as if they died or otherwise became invalid while waiting their turn.  The main issue to answer, IMO, is who gets first dibs?  When Violate runs this process it has the advantage of using whichever actor you initially surrendered to.

Right now the order of partners in a gangbang is random.  So if I use the very first actor as the baseline, it's possible you'd get a feral ghoul first, and then all the guards would ignore you.  Or I could check the nearest actor, which seems realistic but also boring/repetitive, especially if you have companions allowed.  I suppose I could add a toggle and let the player choose, although I worry about overloading players with too many hair-splitting settings.

2 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Right I got a log. This was with 3 Raiders (no spectators) at the bridge by the USS Riptide.

After scene was finished I stood there for a few seconds then moved in front of one of the Raiders who on spotting me turned immediately hostile (setting is the 60 second default).

Hope it's of some use

Papyrus.0.log

10 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

From a technical perspective?  Not that difficult.  I can check actors for hostility as I pull them from the RefCollectionAlias into the partner array.  In the process, I can discard them, same as if they died or otherwise became invalid while waiting their turn.  The main issue to answer, IMO, is who gets first dibs?  When Violate runs this process it has the advantage of using whichever actor you initially surrendered to.

Right now the order of partners in a gangbang is random.  So if I use the very first actor as the baseline, it's possible you'd get a feral ghoul first, and then all the guards would ignore you.  Or I could check the nearest actor, which seems realistic but also boring/repetitive, especially if you have companions allowed.  I suppose I could add a toggle and let the player choose, although I worry about overloading players with too many hair-splitting settings.

It's not all that big of a deal in my opinion, lots of other mods have similar challenges and we do our best to just ignore it or come up with far-fetched explanations and move on. ?

As for hypothetical implementation, I wouldn't really care who got dibs since from the player's perspective it's random anyway. It's really more just that a mix of actors who normally would be at each other's throats coming together to dogpile me is a bit un-uhmmersive, but it's far from the biggest suspension of disbelief requirement in my playthroughs.

4 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

You can do it by checking the number of actors (present in the refcoll) per faction (The biggest group get to F the player) in addition to compatible race for animation (dog/human...)

Edited by lee3310

Any chance you'd consider adding a function for appending entries to ClosetedCrossbreeder_ChosenRace? Like maybe core out and refactor the current SetClosetedCrossbreederRace() function so it's just a wrapper with the crosshair acquisition and then passes CrosshairRace in as a parameter to another function? Calling something like that externally via soft integration would be easy, while poking directly into the current quest variable from another mod would almost certainly need an extra proxy script (unless there's a trick for that I don't know about).

6 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Any chance you'd consider adding a function for appending entries to ClosetedCrossbreeder_ChosenRace? Like maybe core out and refactor the current SetClosetedCrossbreederRace() function so it's just a wrapper with the crosshair acquisition and then passes CrosshairRace in as a parameter to another function? Calling something like that externally via soft integration would be easy, while poking directly into the current quest variable from another mod would almost certainly need an extra proxy script (unless there's a trick for that I don't know about).

I don't inherently object, although I'm not sure I understand the purpose.  Something like adding near-replica custom races to the existing list (e.g. new canines)?  Or maybe forcible realignment of character interests based on RP/quests?

On the intermittent issue of the pacification timer not working, thinking back the first time it happened would have been on the cell border between Concord and Commonwealth so it's likely either I or the Raiders crossed the cell boundary.

Same for the second example (log above) that was on the boundary of USS Riptide and the Fens with Raiders from both Riptide and Hangmans Alley (one headed back in that direction).

Could it be a cell change cancelling the timer which would explain why it works at other times.

Also not sure if LotP works correctly with Raiders as the few times its fired it says there's no suitable partners

8 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

forcible realignment of character interests based on RP/quests?

Yes, that. A brainwashing effect in a captive scenario, in order to provide a more RP-oriented means of acquiring those races which doesn't require MCM interaction. From a new game start perspective, I often forget to manually add the races I want once I eventually get within line of sight (since I can't just add them at the same time I'm setting up my other MCM options at the vault exit), but if my starting scenario adds them through interactions I'm likely to engage in then I don't need to remember to do it myself.

45 minutes ago, Slorm said:

On the intermittent issue of the pacification timer not working, thinking back the first time it happened would have been on the cell border between Concord and Commonwealth so it's likely either I or the Raiders crossed the cell boundary.

Same for the second example (log above) that was on the boundary of USS Riptide and the Fens with Raiders from both Riptide and Hangmans Alley (one headed back in that direction).

Could it be a cell change cancelling the timer which would explain why it works at other times.

Also not sure if LotP works correctly with Raiders as the few times its fired it says there's no suitable partners

Wow I completely missed your log post somehow.   Sorry about that.  On the upside, I think I understand what's happening:

1- Unbridled Nymphomania starts a consensual scene with pacified actors. 

2- UN scene ends and pacification timer starts. 

3- Because the scene was consensual, LotP tries to start.

4- LotP clears the timer and restarts the PartnerFinder quest because we don't want our partner aliases cleared in the middle of a scene. Raiders are still pacified but not on a timer.

5- LotP won't use the actors who started the scene.  Since there are no other nearby actors, LotP finds no partners.

6- Because LotP isn't starting a scene, it clears the PartnerFinder quest.  Raiders immediately turn hostile.

So I need to restructure things around that transition, making sure not to cancel the timer unless LotP actually starts an AAF scene.

Yo, this mod seems like something that i'll really enjoy and fills a nice missing spot in my collection. I'm wondering, what perk would trigger your last image where it says, that someone hits your head from behind? Is that part of the "easy pray" perk? In any way, thanks for this nicely done mod!

37 minutes ago, Elvenlover said:

Yo, this mod seems like something that i'll really enjoy and fills a nice missing spot in my collection. I'm wondering, what perk would trigger your last image where it says, that someone hits your head from behind? Is that part of the "easy pray" perk? In any way, thanks for this nicely done mod!

Ah, that one is part of the Homewrecker perk.  ?

44 minutes ago, Elvenlover said:

Nice. Thanks.

Are there any real "consequences" from the easy pray or homewrecker perks? Especially on the easy pray part, like getting kidnapped or getting tied up and sold to someone or whatever?

Consequences other than being sexually assaulted?  ? I know what you mean, though.  Currently the answer is no, and it'll most likely remain that way.  I prefer to avoid getting into quests and dialogue for this mod. 

At some point I may consider additional blackout outcomes for Easy Prey, such as being optionally teleported to a different location.  Nothing planned for the near term though.  I need more time to recharge the modding batteries before implementing new major features.

3 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

Consequences other than being sexually assaulted?  ? I know what you mean, though.  Currently the answer is no, and it'll most likely remain that way.  I prefer to avoid getting into quests and dialogue for this mod. 

At some point I may consider additional blackout outcomes for Easy Prey, such as being optionally teleported to a different location.  Nothing planned for the near term though.  I need more time to recharge the modding batteries before implementing new major features.

Understandable. Still, i appreciate all the effort you've put into it so far. 

There is a perk idea that came into my mind while testing your mod, might be worth considering that.

That perk could be related to your player wearing high heels. Like you love to wear high heels and get bonus charisma from it or anything else, but on the downside you might attract with a configureable chance someones interest in sexually harassing you or something like that. Meaby even a debuff for not wearing heels.
I'd not really do any speed buff or debuff. In my case, i'm using High Heel Training to balance that and i'm pretty sure many others do that aswell, so it might lead to a conflict. Otherwise it could be configurable trough MCM to disable speed buffs/debuffs.

Just an idea i had, since latex fetish exist and meaby something similar could be done for wearing high heels.

6 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Could you link certain events like Easy Prey Blackout to other Mods?  For example have a chance that after a non con event like a blackout their is a chance to trigger an Abduction or Bad End animation through AAF Violate?  I don't know how easy it would be to script having you mod handle the AAF scene then jump to AAF Violate to handle the post scene events.  But that seems like a way to simulate the player being taken advantage of by very bad people like Raiders.

6 hours ago, Elvenlover said:

That perk could be related to your player wearing high heels. Like you love to wear high heels and get bonus charisma from it or anything else, but on the downside you might attract with a configureable chance someones interest in sexually harassing you or something like that. Meaby even a debuff for not wearing heels.
I'd not really do any speed buff or debuff. In my case, i'm using High Heel Training to balance that and i'm pretty sure many others do that aswell, so it might lead to a conflict. Otherwise it could be configurable trough MCM to disable speed buffs/debuffs.

Just an idea i had, since latex fetish exist and meaby something similar could be done for wearing high heels.

There is a mod called High Heel Training that adds buffs and debuffs to wearing heels.  Works pretty good as is.  Untrained feet have trouble walking in heels and have speed penalties plus a chance to stumble.  Trained feet have the same problem when they aren't wearing heels.

This mod is pretty cool and i didnt encounter any problems at all.

Just a suggestion: In my Opinion the Soldier of Whoretune Perk could benefit from some randomness. If i am not totally wrong now we determine the length of the buff, when it gets lost and when the debuff kicks in. The Latter could have some min/max setting. Instead of having a fixed crace period of 72 hrs for the debuff it could also be like anytime after the buff wears off. Like X hours buff then X to Y hours neutral and Y to Z hours when the debuff gets active. It could enforce the player to "reset the timer" before the fixed time has passed and also gives the companion some unpredictable type of preference for their needs 

Edited by Heinz01
8 hours ago, thefabulousfink said:

There is a mod called High Heel Training that adds buffs and debuffs to wearing heels.  Works pretty good as is.  Untrained feet have trouble walking in heels and have speed penalties plus a chance to stumble.  Trained feet have the same problem when they aren't wearing heels.

Sorry, but did you even read my post completely? ?

I said, that i'm using HHT and therefore a speed debuff coming from this perk mod might cause a conflict.

And i'm not asking for speed debuffs, but more interesting stuff to happen while walking around in high heels, like getting peoples attention, you normaly wouldn't want or having a buff on charisma and a debuff when not wearing high heels. A bit like the perk Latex Fetish, but for high heels.