swaying standing idle animation with tbbp?

Are_The_MaDNess

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I fixed the arm positioning so they follow tbbp body at full weight. There are 3 files and each one has a different mass for the breasts. I am trying to get it higher but I keep getting uneven deformations, so this is what I have for now. Just rename the one you want to mt_idle.hkx and put it in the female animation folder. I can't record video on my laptop running skyrim so someone make a gif or an unlisted youtube video this.

Higher mass = more movement, but not more bouncing

SwayWBounce.zip

Canderes,downloading and testing...thanks for your time.I was wondering,if there is a way of merging the tbbp effect with fore's no maam breathing idles effect,but in a better idle stance like the swaying standing idle animation or some of the optional idles that come with the TBBP body mod. (fore's no maam breathing idles: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/7093 )

I fixed the arm positioning so they follow tbbp body at full weight. There are 3 files and each one has a different mass for the breasts. I am trying to get it higher but I keep getting uneven deformations' date=' so this is what I have for now. Just rename the one you want to mt_idle.hkx and put it in the female animation folder. I can't record video on my laptop running skyrim so someone make a gif or an unlisted youtube video this.

Higher mass = more movement, but not more bouncing

[/quote']

Awesome! Thanks.

Guest Jenova23

Is there a tbbp skeleton that works with mini lovers my character is so unaligned and this docent seem to work, my other tbbp animations work but this one I can't tell if its working. Also why docent anyone do a complete animation re-placer I know that would be crazy but it seems everyone is working on the same thing how about swimming?

Archived