first001 Posted August 10 Posted August 10 On 8/6/2026 at 4:18 AM, jib_buttkiss said: What actually happens when you try? Nothing. The helmet does not equip, the mind control does not activate.
PrGo Posted August 10 Posted August 10 21 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said: The facial makeup? I'll add an option. Until then, you could edit the .dds files for the makeup to be blank, so nothing actually applies. Just use paint.net to edit, and erase all the pixels. Facial makeup, and also nails as well. All the slavetats options basically. And thanks for the tip, I'll try it out 😁 1
SWEET JEEBUS Posted August 10 Posted August 10 Hey can anyone help me with this? just updated and it keeps crashing in the ivarstead inn for the collection quest of the earrings tried getting the se patch and this came and is crashing my game even more now >>Warning: Inconsistent mod BimbosOfSkyrim. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (21) and corresponding behavior file (11)<<
dova1234 Posted August 10 Posted August 10 I am trying to complete Childish Games, but the courier is not appearing after completing applying the Salve to the blonde rival at night. For previous stages, I would just wait 48 hours, then step in & out of a building for him to appear. I have tried changing the amount of Salve used, but nothing changed. What is happening to prevent progress?
ekw070 Posted August 10 Posted August 10 On 8/9/2026 at 11:08 AM, jib_buttkiss said: 1. Thanks for the info. I'll check it out when I get a chance. 2. Sounds about right then, glad to hear it's working. 21 and 22 are both 'court slut' themed, yeah. 3. The phrase only plays on corruption gains. In the console it's not "part of the game", so to speak. It's just there for debug traceability. Yeah- the messages have two purposes: to provide a vague indicator to the player that they're at 100 corruption and the curse will start, and to provide debug tracing in the console. Normally in corruption reductions I note that it's a reduction and the message should never play, but since dragon kills can be set to add corruption instead of cure it, they need a proper message. Odd. Do you have any mods that might be affecting it? Do you see the ones that placed around the room outside the containers? It being dudes instead of dremora is more of a flavour thing- it's an illusion, not a conjuring. I think having 2 instances of corruption gain per rune like that would be more of an issue than a feature. Not sure why the NPCs having their race set to dremora instead of nord would fix SLP+, too? If you getstage, what does it give? It was a problem ages ago in like 1.7, but I thought it was ID'd as a problem with some other mod that edited wardrobes, and fixed. If you getstage cc_childishgames_5, what does it say? Setstage'ing to 0 or 10 should start it. For general usability, I excluded followers from the trigger leak effect, but maybe I'll look into some way to include them nicely. Yep, it was in the patch notes for 1.9.1.2. The facial makeup? I'll add an option. Until then, you could edit the .dds files for the makeup to be blank, so nothing actually applies. Just use paint.net to edit, and erase all the pixels. Yes, I see the undies strewn around the room. I also loot the furniture (containers) I just don't end up with enough of Lyli's underwear to finish the mission.
dova1234 Posted August 10 Posted August 10 2 hours ago, dova1234 said: I am trying to complete Childish Games, but the courier is not appearing after completing applying the Salve to the blonde rival at night. For previous stages, I would just wait 48 hours, then step in & out of a building for him to appear. I have tried changing the amount of Salve used, but nothing changed. What is happening to prevent progress? I also wanted to add that I have tried teleporting a courier to me, but he wouldn't appear, so I 1) Enabled him, but it was merely a fresh courier who would repeat :What?" and "Yes?" 2) Teleported to the courier room, but the barrel was empty.
dova1234 Posted August 10 Posted August 10 2 hours ago, dova1234 said: I also wanted to add that I have tried teleporting a courier to me, but he wouldn't appear, so I 1) Enabled him, but it was merely a fresh courier who would repeat :What?" and "Yes?" 2) Teleported to the courier room, but the barrel was empty. Nevermind. I had to wait seven days, and then the courier appeared.
That1GuyFromThat1Show Posted August 11 Posted August 11 So... let's just get THIS out of the way: I'm more than a tad 'tarded. 🤣Can someone explain to me how the overwrite of LE with SE is supposed to go? Because my characters are missing wrists and calves, sometimes hands, and the clothes don't fit without a LOT of clipping. I am building in Bodyslide and using a CBBE body. Is there a specific body I should be using? MO2 is my organizer.
Selloh Posted August 11 Posted August 11 On 8/6/2026 at 2:43 PM, ekw070 said: There doesn't seem to be enough bras and panties in Lyli's room for Panty Raid. I usually end up adding them in MCM. There are some arrows pointing for more undies, but those aren't accessable. Playing the LE version of Skyrim. I've looted the ones inside containers. I usually end up adding the necessary underwear with add item menu. Worth mentioning that I've also encountered this issue on SE. I'm foggy on the details or if it's still happening, I'll have to check when I get a chance.
Dudemer Posted August 11 Posted August 11 (edited) 8 hours ago, Selloh said: Worth mentioning that I've also encountered this issue on SE. I'm foggy on the details or if it's still happening, I'll have to check when I get a chance. I've notice that this mod can be bugged out if you start a new game with it already installed. the best use case I found was to start a new game Without BOS installed and setting up my MCMs and then installing BOS after to let it startup on it own. I think BOS could use a Delayed startup after first save game load. Edited August 11 by Dudemer
Wut1969 Posted August 12 Posted August 12 12 hours ago, Dudemer said: I've notice that this mod can be bugged out if you start a new game with it already installed. the best use case I found was to start a new game Without BOS installed and setting up my MCMs and then installing BOS after to let it startup on it own. I think BOS could use a Delayed startup after first save game load. How do you start new games? Do you start in Helgen or do you use an Alternate Start scenario? I never have had issues with BoS on new games
Beta The Slave Posted August 12 Posted August 12 So I just updated from 1.9.0.7 to 1.9.1.3 and the high heels no longer work properly. My feet are now partially through the floor with them on. Is there something I missed in the update?
DrSeptimus Posted August 12 Posted August 12 33 minutes ago, Beta The Slave said: So I just updated from 1.9.0.7 to 1.9.1.3 and the high heels no longer work properly. My feet are now partially through the floor with them on. Is there something I missed in the update? Start new game if you update it. Most of the bug persist from old saves.
Beta The Slave Posted August 12 Posted August 12 18 minutes ago, DrSeptimus said: Start new game if you update it. Most of the bug persist from old saves. no way in hell. Death first tbh. It takes me hours to get all the MCMs right after a new game. 1
DrSeptimus Posted August 12 Posted August 12 (edited) 8 minutes ago, Beta The Slave said: no way in hell. Death first tbh. It takes me hours to get all the MCMs right after a new game. MCM Recorder. Edited August 12 by DrSeptimus 2
AlienRules Posted August 12 Posted August 12 58 minutes ago, Beta The Slave said: no way in hell. Death first tbh. It takes me hours to get all the MCMs right after a new game. Many MCM mods automatically save changes in an external file which is loaded on a new game. Other MCM mods have import/export functions. I admit it does take time to set up the remaining MCM mods, although I end up starting new games so often that I know which fields to update.
jib_buttkiss Posted August 12 Author Posted August 12 (edited) On 8/10/2026 at 5:34 AM, vampiremecha said: Jib, is the idea of having separated curse effects or minor curses still on the table? Since you've added the logic for scaling morphs, you could always add sizable implants for butt and breasts that scale the debuff effects, as well as provide a way for players to get the bimbo body without the other effects. Yeah, improving the morph system like this was the first step towards the minor/miscellaneous curses. Maybe I'll try and make a start on them for the next major patch, just something small. A boob-growing poison or something, that you have to go get a cure for. On 8/10/2026 at 12:09 PM, first001 said: Sanity check- is your character female? On 8/10/2026 at 11:15 PM, SWEET JEEBUS said: Hey can anyone help me with this? just updated and it keeps crashing in the ivarstead inn for the collection quest of the earrings tried getting the se patch and this came and is crashing my game even more now >>Warning: Inconsistent mod BimbosOfSkyrim. Number of animations differs between FNIS List (21) and corresponding behavior file (11)<< That error can be fixed with the file found here. I don't think that error causes crashes though- let me know if this fixes it. On 8/11/2026 at 3:22 PM, Selloh said: Worth mentioning that I've also encountered this issue on SE. I'm foggy on the details or if it's still happening, I'll have to check when I get a chance. Hm, ok. I think in the next update I'll add spares, to make sure that even if some go AWOL there's still enough to complete the objective. On 8/11/2026 at 10:09 AM, That1GuyFromThat1Show said: So... let's just get THIS out of the way: I'm more than a tad 'tarded. 🤣Can someone explain to me how the overwrite of LE with SE is supposed to go? Because my characters are missing wrists and calves, sometimes hands, and the clothes don't fit without a LOT of clipping. I am building in Bodyslide and using a CBBE body. Is there a specific body I should be using? MO2 is my organizer. Put them both in your mod loader, then make sure the SE patch overwrites (loads after) the base mod. That will cause it to replace the LE files with SE ones. If you're in SE I'd assume you have a 3BA body? If not, make sure to build the CBBE files instead. 6 hours ago, Beta The Slave said: So I just updated from 1.9.0.7 to 1.9.1.3 and the high heels no longer work properly. My feet are now partially through the floor with them on. Is there something I missed in the update? That's odd, nothing with heels changed in the update. Have you tried rebuilding them in bodyslide? While starting a new game probably won't fix this problem, you'll run into some other ones if you don't. You can check out the reports over the last few pages and decide if you think it's worth it or not. Edited August 12 by jib_buttkiss 2
Bamioum Posted August 12 Posted August 12 (edited) Can confirm that I also experience the visual effect bug with Lyvvies's canister opening ( swooshVisual: Object = DLC1SEBossBlastBackVFX [RFCT:020138ED] in CC_LyvviePart1_OpenCanisterScene,), It's been an issue for as long as i can remember. I did mention it along with a few screenshots on 4/12/2024. If it helps I'm using the Nefaram modlist with BoS and YPS, pretty sure the ENB used there is standard PI-CHO. Edited August 12 by Bamioum
Beta The Slave Posted August 12 Posted August 12 (edited) 9 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said: That's odd, nothing with heels changed in the update. Have you tried rebuilding them in bodyslide? While starting a new game probably won't fix this problem, you'll run into some other ones if you don't. You can check out the reports over the last few pages and decide if you think it's worth it or not. yeah, I did rebuild them. Nothing. It is super odd. even reinstalled a few heel related mods just to make sure it wasn't some odd error sneaking in. and, still, death first. It takes so damn long getting all the MCMs like I want them. Then I have to do all the prep to get dragons and a build and followers and blah blah blah. I will eventually though haha... Edited August 12 by Beta The Slave
Beta The Slave Posted August 12 Posted August 12 10 hours ago, DrSeptimus said: MCM Recorder. That saves me trouble on my next next playthrough. I still don't want to go through the trouble now. But thanks for the cool mod.
SWEET JEEBUS Posted August 12 Posted August 12 fixed the crashing and managed to get to the end of the unqiue collection quest. just noticed that the helmet removes the head and makes it invisible. I am guessing thats a mod conflict? no idea how to fix that anybody got suggestions?
Beta The Slave Posted August 12 Posted August 12 Also, I went and made a new game, partly to test the MCM recorder, and inside the starting zone I just tested the heels. I used heels from your mod and another and yours were still broken, but all the other heels worked. IDK what change occurred, but it is just your mod's heels. All of them too. I tried rebuilding in bodyslide too. It isn't a big deal as another mod is using an almost identical model, so I still look fabulous.
first001 Posted August 12 Posted August 12 11 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said: Yeah, improving the morph system like this was the first step towards the minor/miscellaneous curses. Maybe I'll try and make a start on them for the next major patch, just something small. A boob-growing poison or something, that you have to go get a cure for. Sanity check- is your character female? That error can be fixed with the file found here. I don't think that error causes crashes though- let me know if this fixes it. Hm, ok. I think in the next update I'll add spares, to make sure that even if some go AWOL there's still enough to complete the objective. Put them both in your mod loader, then make sure the SE patch overwrites (loads after) the base mod. That will cause it to replace the LE files with SE ones. If you're in SE I'd assume you have a 3BA body? If not, make sure to build the CBBE files instead. That's odd, nothing with heels changed in the update. Have you tried rebuilding them in bodyslide? While starting a new game probably won't fix this problem, you'll run into some other ones if you don't. You can check out the reports over the last few pages and decide if you think it's worth it or not. Yes. My character is female, I completed the quest, But I cant equip it. I started a new game and with the latest version and it still wont equip.
Dudemer Posted August 12 Posted August 12 20 hours ago, Wut1969 said: How do you start new games? Do you start in Helgen or do you use an Alternate Start scenario? I never have had issues with BoS on new games Yeah I do use an Alternate Start, But that's beside the point I was making about BOS's setup requiring it's own space to start. For the most part BOS like most Script heavy mods tend to like vacuum to work with at first, I know this more by feel an experience. I've got more then 600 mods running on my load order right now, And I have played with mods for 13 years now with skyrim LE then SE to AE. I like to think I know what I am doing at least. But back to topic of Alternate Start mods (ASM), I recommend you use one at about 275 mods to give each new character a clean and painless start. And if you're reading this you know most mods on here hit the scripts folder pretty hard. there is some basic criteria for ASMs though, First they need to start at racemenu And second they need to place you in a isolated cell or interior. Other then that the sky is the limit. For ASM I've have used... Alternate Start - Live Another Life. " For Immersion" And Realm of Lorkhan - Freeform Alternate Start. "For jump in and go Action." And to cap this off I've never had bugs with BOS, Unless I broke something on purpose to see what would happen with some of the quests. "Stay On The Rails.🤠"
Deathguardian17 Posted August 12 Posted August 12 Question is in the future a update planed where npcs react to bimbofication or the affected noch show sign of the curse ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now