qq945450395 Posted September 17 Posted September 17 On 2026/8/5 at PM7点51分, thh815 said: 非常感谢作者带来这个很棒的模组。这是由爱毛本地化组精心制作的中文本地化。随着模组推出新版本,我们会持续更新翻译。希望大家喜欢。 天际的花瓶1.9.1.3_CN.rar 880.94 kB · 6次下载 加油啊🥳
Delakor53 Posted September 17 Posted September 17 (edited) 4 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said: Strange- that [1,1,1] should count up the completed letters (so [1,2,3]). I'll see what I can find. For my sanity I have to check- is this a fresh save file with the newest version of the mod? The Console output image is from new playthrough with latest version of the mod. I've only been playing this mod for less than a week:) Previous reports about the letters was on a mid playthrough install. On the hope this dilemma is solved is why I started a fresh playthrough. Some issues I seen here such as having to console Lexanne 'move to player' I had no issue with that, quest wise the mod went great. Not just Lexanne but others too. That helmet and the hypno letters has been the only issue really. Edited September 17 by Delakor53 1
vic081 Posted September 17 Posted September 17 @jib_buttkiss Oh ok for the whore's wreath visuals, that's definitely a mod I have that changed it so that's on me, sorry about that! Regarding the letters, they work as intended, got around 20 different letters until it started repeating. Great job by the way, they are really varied and fun, much more than I expected (I always skipped it before, as when I first tried it a long time ago Spoiler I thought it was annoying to lose all my money then lose my armor for the type of playthrough I was doing ) whereas from now on I will include the quest in the pool of "might start it in that playthrough" among all the other quests On yet another unrelated note: A question regarding the bimbo hair, I want to wear a wig over the bimbo hair but it seems it is not possible (I tried ticking and unticking the direct edit into the nif file option, in 2 separate saves before reaching 100 corruption) is that intended? I used YPS before but the mod does way too many things I am not interested in so ended up dropping it (it's a shame because for the hair and nails it's fantastic) It also seems that the bimbo eyes don't work anymore with the latest update? (now that bimbo hair and eyes are in the same option, with the option ticked) Pretty sure it worked without issue for the previous update. Have other people noticed that as well?
Aethernaut1899 Posted September 17 Posted September 17 (edited) A few more notes: First, the letter courier did eventually show up again. I'm not sure why he sometimes has trouble, but it appears to be a temporary/situational problem and not the quest itself breaking. Second, in addition to the problem with the blocklist, the game seems to be having trouble reading from the Bimbo Names json, but... not consistently. Uthgerd turned into Uthi the Mind-Broken. But Lydia turned into Candy, and Remiel, whom I manually added as "Remmi" to the json, turned into Lola. This is weirder than if it just didn't work at all! Third, I just want to give kudos for the new stage-based body morph progression, it is *excellent*, I love it. Edit: just to add more to the confusion? the mod *is* reading my manual changes to Bimbo Thoughts.json - I changed some of the thoughts, and the changed thoughts are appearing. Edited September 17 by Aethernaut1899
Talesien Posted September 17 Posted September 17 1 hour ago, Aethernaut1899 said: A few more notes: First, the letter courier did eventually show up again. I'm not sure why he sometimes has trouble, but it appears to be a temporary/situational problem and not the quest itself breaking. Courier is really an old problem, not connected to BoS. It is supposed to only find you in towns or cities, but some mods label odd places as such. For example I had the courier catch up with me in Bandits Paradise and apparently he got stuck there. Had to move him out of there via 'moveto player' after that he worked normally again. 1
MartynasMIl Posted September 18 Posted September 18 On 9/17/2026 at 1:46 PM, jib_buttkiss said: Strange- that [1,1,1] should count up the completed letters (so [1,2,3]). I'll see what I can find. For my sanity I have to check- is this a fresh save file with the newest version of the mod? Yes, fresh save, newest version - getting the same on SE. Also I was experiencing the same bug on previous version. Did a fresh installation, installed newest version, new save - same issue
Wut1969 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 28 minutes ago, MartynasMIl said: Yes, fresh save, newest version - getting the same on SE. Also I was experiencing the same bug on previous version. Did a fresh installation, installed newest version, new save - same issue Just to be sure, can you check your Skyrim version?
MartynasMIl Posted September 18 Posted September 18 ok, I think I have found the root cause - the delivered note is not read automatically (don't know why - could be some conflict). I have to read it from the inventory, which does not trigger "story" mode, therefore does not increment CC_hypnoMissionsDone and the same not gets delivered each time 1
first001 Posted September 19 Posted September 19 I found the problem with the mind control helmet, the Hair change prevents it from being equipt.
Snus wizard Posted September 19 Posted September 19 Hi i have a problem with body morphs on npc. On my last playthrough everything worked fine, but now on new game where i installed sl inflation framework and upgrades bos from 1.9.0.6 to newest 1.9.1.4 , body morphs dont work on npc. Whats weird is that they work on player character or at last during this option in mcm where it shows for 15 sec morphs on player(my character is not bibmofied yet) and on npc that were bimbofied on the start of the game for example milk bimbo in falkret inn but during quest: lyvelia's dirty work, she and bandit bimbo were transformed but no morphs, as i said on the start i installed slif, and yes i have ticket the option for : body morphs controlled by slif (if installed), yes i ticket it off and reloaded body morphs on npc in mcm but nothing happened , do i need to do specific thing in slif mcm? i did not touch anything in there only : auto register slif for each npc, and non-unique npcs use nioverride and bodymorphs (also nothing happend when both were unticked).In bodymorph tab in slif everything is on 0% but i dont think that it would do anything because than milk bimbo in falkret would not have her morphs.
judgedeath13666 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 Having a bug where I get the corruption increase of 2 points even if the collar setting is at 0 with the msg "I love pretty jewellery" in console, if i wear any clothes, even ones with no keywords at all ( it does not happen if PC is naked ), plus it says I'm wearing a collar when I'm not, Now after some testing on a fresh game it does not happen right away, it only starts after the first run of checking if I'm under level 10 to start the hypnosis quest in console , before that it does not happen but does straight after and from then on every hour, now also found that if i set the extra corruption when collar worn to -2 ( still not wearing a collar) I get the console msg that player is wearing a collar so gains -2 but my actual corruption does not change, so am using that as a work around at min
Wut1969 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 14 minutes ago, jperrins66 said: Having a bug where I get the corruption increase of 2 points even if the collar setting is at 0 with the msg "I love pretty jewellery" in console, if i wear any clothes, even ones with no keywords at all ( it does not happen if PC is naked ), plus it says I'm wearing a collar when I'm not, Now after some testing on a fresh game it does not happen right away, it only starts after the first run of checking if I'm under level 10 to start the hypnosis quest in console , before that it does not happen but does straight after and from then on every hour, now also found that if i set the extra corruption when collar worn to -2 ( still not wearing a collar) I get the console msg that player is wearing a collar so gains -2 but my actual corruption does not change, so am using that as a work around at min Are you waering earrings or some other jewellery?
judgedeath13666 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 23 minutes ago, Wut1969 said: Are you waering earrings or some other jewellery? No
vic081 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 1 hour ago, Vux228 said: Can you please make patch for Pandora Engine? There is no need for a patch for Pandora, since the whole point of Pandora is that it is compatible with FNIS and Nemesis. Just run Pandora and the animations used in BoS will work. If it does not, it is not because of BoS, you have an issue somewhere else. 2
Wut1969 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 4 hours ago, jperrins66 said: No Do you use Tawoba or other multi slot clothes? I have a similar issue because in my game certain earrings use the collar bodyslot. BoS checks the bodyslot, not the item that is being used.
judgedeath13666 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 3 hours ago, Wut1969 said: Do you use Tawoba or other multi slot clothes? I have a similar issue because in my game certain earrings use the collar bodyslot. BoS checks the bodyslot, not the item that is being used. Yes, but it still happens when there is only something in slot 32
mazoky Posted September 21 Posted September 21 On 08/08/2026 at 15:03, Masterman0 said: La quatrième lettre de Morella Crinière-Grise ne déclenche pas la quête. La console indique que l'étape de la quête est bien déclenchée et que le messager livre la lettre. Cependant, la lire n'ajoute aucune quête au journal et aucune nouvelle interaction avec Morella n'est possible. Je ne parviens pas non plus à lancer la quête avec les commandes `startquest` ou `setstage`. That happened to me too. It was because I had killed Zalriya before the final quest. I resurrected her using the console, read the letter again, and the quest started.
Nekhs Posted September 22 Posted September 22 On 9/15/2026 at 10:30 AM, jib_buttkiss said: ... It's a fun idea, but messing with base game quests like that (particularly Daedric ones) is always a compatibility nightmare- both in terms of other mods, and with the base game since Skyrim is held together with the coding equivalents of duct tape and string.... Alas. A fun idea it shall remain. I was gonna say 'duct tape and string seems generous for what holds Skyrim together' but my hand slipped and typed 'fuct tape' and honestly that seems a more apt descriptor. I'll happily report any other weirdness I encounter, but other than the Lyvvi quest sparklies popping up on game reloads (And my current character hasn't gotten that far) I can't remember having encountered anything in particular. I think once or twice I might've had the 'collar that isn't a collar' bug, but it was almost certainly something else that was residing in the collar slot. 1
jib_buttkiss Posted September 25 Author Posted September 25 On 9/17/2026 at 11:19 PM, ebbluminous said: @jib_buttkiss Remember the issue with Morellla? Still got it on the latest version - I keep failing the panties childish games even if no one saw me entering the house or Lyli's room Any further ideas? Also, once the quest is active on my character and my nails have grown past the initial length, I keep getting spammed with pop up messages to visit someone to sort my nails out. I have unticked the use legacy nails in BoS and unticked forced to visit salon in YPS. I thought those settings would just cause my nails to grow and be ok? Have I missed a setting? Yeah that problem still happens because I didn't do any fix for it in the last version, I just didn't get around to it. Next time! I'm not sure what's going on with YPS nails, I need to sit down and investigate. But yeah something's up. On 9/18/2026 at 4:38 AM, vic081 said: @jib_buttkiss Oh ok for the whore's wreath visuals, that's definitely a mod I have that changed it so that's on me, sorry about that! Regarding the letters, they work as intended, got around 20 different letters until it started repeating. Great job by the way, they are really varied and fun, much more than I expected (I always skipped it before, as when I first tried it a long time ago Hide contents I thought it was annoying to lose all my money then lose my armor for the type of playthrough I was doing ) whereas from now on I will include the quest in the pool of "might start it in that playthrough" among all the other quests On yet another unrelated note: A question regarding the bimbo hair, I want to wear a wig over the bimbo hair but it seems it is not possible (I tried ticking and unticking the direct edit into the nif file option, in 2 separate saves before reaching 100 corruption) is that intended? I used YPS before but the mod does way too many things I am not interested in so ended up dropping it (it's a shame because for the hair and nails it's fantastic) It also seems that the bimbo eyes don't work anymore with the latest update? (now that bimbo hair and eyes are in the same option, with the option ticked) Pretty sure it worked without issue for the previous update. Have other people noticed that as well? Glad you're enjoying them (now that they work!) For the hair, you mean to swap to wigs instead of hair replacement? Make sure you're changing the option for the player, not for NPCs. I might have moved that option to the Bimbo Makeover tab? I didn't change anything with bimbo eyes in the latest version, so I don't think it should be broken? Remember that it only works for NPCs with head editing enabled. On 9/18/2026 at 6:58 AM, Aethernaut1899 said: A few more notes: First, the letter courier did eventually show up again. I'm not sure why he sometimes has trouble, but it appears to be a temporary/situational problem and not the quest itself breaking. Second, in addition to the problem with the blocklist, the game seems to be having trouble reading from the Bimbo Names json, but... not consistently. Uthgerd turned into Uthi the Mind-Broken. But Lydia turned into Candy, and Remiel, whom I manually added as "Remmi" to the json, turned into Lola. This is weirder than if it just didn't work at all! Third, I just want to give kudos for the new stage-based body morph progression, it is *excellent*, I love it. Edit: just to add more to the confusion? the mod *is* reading my manual changes to Bimbo Thoughts.json - I changed some of the thoughts, and the changed thoughts are appearing. 1- Praise Todd Howard. It just works. 2- Yeah that is irritatingly weird. I'm not sure how to approach it, but at least you can use the manual name edit option in the MCM to rename the NPCs back. 3- Thanks! Glad it's landing well! On 9/19/2026 at 7:01 AM, MartynasMIl said: ok, I think I have found the root cause - the delivered note is not read automatically (don't know why - could be some conflict). I have to read it from the inventory, which does not trigger "story" mode, therefore does not increment CC_hypnoMissionsDone and the same not gets delivered each time Ah, yeah, that's a problem that came up before actually- do you have a mod that adjusts how books are read or something like that? When I have a moment I'll try and throw together an edited script with a workaround for that. On 9/20/2026 at 1:49 AM, first001 said: I found the problem with the mind control helmet, the Hair change prevents it from being equipt. Oh that's a good point, non-YPS bimbo hair prevents you from wearing helmets! Unfortunately it's a design quirk I can't really see a intuitive way around- if you want to put the helmet on use the MCM to clear your bimbo hair first. On 9/21/2026 at 4:00 AM, jperrins66 said: Yes, but it still happens when there is only something in slot 32 I'll check it out, possibly there's some typo in the script check? On 9/22/2026 at 7:42 AM, mazoky said: That happened to me too. It was because I had killed Zalriya before the final quest. I resurrected her using the console, read the letter again, and the quest started. Oh, curious. I'll sort things out so that can't happen.
QueenMaker Posted September 26 Posted September 26 (edited) so im also stuck at letter 1 .. started a new game still stuck... is there a set quest stage command i remember a while back someone posted it and it fixed my other letter issue. the letters are the give away your gold 0,0,0 Edited September 26 by QueenMaker
BenedictFriar Posted September 26 Posted September 26 (edited) Despite having installed it before a few years ago, I've become a little lost installing it today. A lot of the mods in the dependency list are for 1.6.1170, but the BoS mods only seem to recognize the plugin from the AE version of Sexlab. I'm trying to figure out what version of Skyrim I should be using. I thought it would be 1.6.1170 and downgraded to that, but now I get a crash anytime the game tries to FaceGen any BoS NPC. Am I making an obvious error here? if so, apologies, but I couldn't find an answer with the search on this thread and I'm fairly tech-illiterate. Edited September 26 by BenedictFriar
DrSeptimus Posted September 26 Posted September 26 @jib_buttkiss I notice Dareel Horsen have different dialogue about the cure being too late if the PC already bimbo, is there anymore extra dialogue beyond this? I seems to be missing a lot of interesting stuff running the quest as non-bimbo, seems like there is a few content that only show up if I am doing as bimbo.
Talesien Posted September 26 Posted September 26 19 minutes ago, BenedictFriar said: Despite having installed it before a few years ago, I've become a little lost installing it today. A lot of the mods in the dependency list are for 1.6.1170, but the BoS mods only seem to recognize the plugin from the AE version of Sexlab. I'm trying to figure out what version of Skyrim I should be using. I thought it would be 1.6.1170 and downgraded to that, but now I get a crash anytime the game tries to FaceGen any BoS NPC. Am I making an obvious error here? if so, apologies, but I couldn't find an answer with the search on this thread and I'm fairly tech-illiterate. 1.6.1170 is as of now definitly the version I would recomend, not just for BoS. As for your problem, did you install the SE Patch? 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now