2 hours ago, thesteve812 said:

Everything else in the mod seems to work though. I started a new game and went to mage castle. Meeko knocks them down, but no sex starts.

I move to mage and sex starts with the mage and me.

Papyrus.0.log 198.42 kB · 3 downloads

Your log not match with your description. Not have the log lines to make the things that you describe. Only have this as the end:

Spoiler

[12/22/2022 - 06:07:00AM] [YAM_REDUX] <MCM> Read_Consequences NOT FIND .Consequence4
[12/22/2022 - 06:07:05AM] XPMSE MainQuest Initialization successful.
[12/22/2022 - 06:07:06AM] Widget [_seed_meter <_Seed_HungerMeterQuest (94003F99)>] was reset.
[12/22/2022 - 06:07:06AM] Widget [_seed_meter <_Seed_ThirstMeterQuest (94004A5E)>] was reset.
[12/22/2022 - 06:07:06AM] Widget [_seed_meter <_Seed_FatigueMeterQuest (94004FC1)>] was reset.
[12/22/2022 - 06:07:06AM] Widget [_seed_meter <_Seed_VitalityMeterQuest (94004FC3)>] was reset.
[12/22/2022 - 06:07:06AM] Widget [_frost_meter <_Frost_ExposureMeterQuest (A705CDFD)>] was reset.
[12/22/2022 - 06:07:06AM] Widget [_frost_meter <_Frost_WetnessMeterQuest (A705CDFF)>] was reset.
[12/22/2022 - 06:07:06AM] Error: File "WetandCold.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    <unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
    [_SPLQuest (42000D65)]._splquestscript.Maintenance() - "_SPLQuestScript.psc" Line 94
    [alias _SPLPlayer on quest _SPLQuest (42000D65)]._SPLPlayerAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "_SPLPlayerAlias.psc" Line 6
[12/22/2022 - 06:07:06AM] Error: File "TrueStorms.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    <unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
    [_SPLQuest (42000D65)]._splquestscript.Maintenance() - "_SPLQuestScript.psc" Line 98
    [alias _SPLPlayer on quest _SPLQuest (42000D65)]._SPLPlayerAlias.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "_SPLPlayerAlias.psc" Line 6
[12/22/2022 - 06:07:06AM] Error: Cannot call GetValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [_SPLSKConfigQuest (4200388D)]._splskyuiconfig.OnConfigInit() - "_SPLSkyUIConfig.psc" Line 93
    [_SPLQuest (42000D65)]._splquestscript.Maintenance() - "_SPLQuestScript.psc" Line 112
[12/22/2022 - 06:07:06AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp13"
stack:
    [_SPLSKConfigQuest (4200388D)]._splskyuiconfig.OnConfigInit() - "_SPLSkyUIConfig.psc" Line 93
    [_SPLQuest (42000D65)]._splquestscript.Maintenance() - "_SPLQuestScript.psc" Line 112
[12/22/2022 - 06:07:06AM] Widget [_frost_meter <_Frost_WeathersenseMeterQuest (A7068BEE)>] was reset.
[12/22/2022 - 06:07:06AM] WidgetError: [slac_staminawidgetnpc <slac_StaminaMeterNPC (D4063704)>]: WidgetLoadFailure
[12/22/2022 - 06:07:06AM] WidgetError: [slac_staminawidgetpc <slac_StaminaMeterPC (D406472A)>]: WidgetLoadFailure
[12/22/2022 - 06:07:06AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Meeko) -- TRUE -- HIT
[12/22/2022 - 06:07:06AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Arch Necromancer) -- TRUE -- HIT
[12/22/2022 - 06:07:06AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Skeleton) -- TRUE -- HIT
[12/22/2022 - 06:07:06AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Skeleton) -- TRUE -- HIT
[12/22/2022 - 06:07:06AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Arch Necromancer) -- TRUE -- HIT
[12/22/2022 - 06:07:07AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Skeleton) -- TRUE -- HIT
[12/22/2022 - 06:07:07AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Skeleton) -- TRUE -- HIT
[12/22/2022 - 06:07:07AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Meeko) -- TRUE -- HIT

The first line i mark in green is the last line with YAM_REDUX in your log, is a normal line that always show when you load the savegame, and seems some mod launch a validate over Meeko and some Skeletons, probably Aroused Creatures. But your log not have the necesary traces about "Meeko knocks them down" and i presume you have mixed the log files or your game make CTD and the log was not saved.

But anyway, i continue making test and tinking where can be the problem and locate another problem in the MCM when we use Load Default Values.

I add new parameters in the MCM and i forgot add it to the Default.json file. Then, when we use Load Default Values that new parameters have invalid values.

Exacly, the parameter ROUNDS have a value of 0 = CERO and Yamete not launch any action over the NPC's simply down it and get up, whitout sex or robed.

Check and re-check you have this values in your MCM:

Spoiler

1910489203_SkyrimSE2022-12-2217-50-08-91.png.04bd306cf9aa17fe7f2b55711656be99.png

I added the new parameters to the JSON file. The problem was to be solved this weekend.

Edited by alex77r4
1 hour ago, thesteve812 said:

Started a new game. Meeko still knocks them down, but no sex starts.

This time we have a complete log and the problem is that i'm ussing a function that NOT EXIST in SexLab 1.62, last version for Legendary.

Spoiler

[12/22/2022 - 09:24:30AM] Error: Method GetCreatureAnimationsByActors not found on sexlabframework. Aborting call and returning None

As you play in Legendary the best solution is install Utility Plus by Osmel. Is a modified version of SexLab that have all the features included in 1.63 and 1.64 as the new functions for search animations, order the actors and increase the animation limit from 500 to 1000.

But as Utility Plus is not a requeriment of Yamete REDUX i go to change that section and include the changes in the weekend version.

Edited by alex77r4
11 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

I find a problem in the PERK that show the circular menu because is activated ONLY after enable Yamete, save the game and load it again.

Then, imagine you start a New Game, configure and enable ALL yours mods in the MCM except Yamete and go to a batle with Yamete DISABLED.

If you enable Yamete for the first time while you are in combat the circular menu NOT show, no mater if the actor is nockdown or inside an animation.

Simply because you have NOT saved your game and load it again with Yamete ENABLED.

More clear, the PERK is added in PlayerLoadGame but ONLY when load the savegame with Yamete ENABLED.

Then, we have a specific situation where REALLY the circular menu can NOT show.

I locate the problem making test for thesteve812 with Meeko to verify if the default MCM config allow creatures.

Maybe, in yours tests, you have encounter the same situation and, maybe, that is the motive because the circular menu not show in your game.

Of course, i added code to add the PERK everywhere, in the first start, in load/save, open/close mcm, start/stop the mod... everywhere...

I think this strange and specific problem is not enougth urgent to make a patch. Then, i go to wait until the weekend to publish this patch.

Not exactly like that, this is how I've made the tests:

I use Alternate Perspective, because I remember that in the old Yamete it was suggested to complete the dragon attack on Helgen, so, in my case, what I do is to just cross the border from the Cyrodiil start option with the New Beginnings AddOn for Alternate Perspective (there's one for Alternate Start which is the original, but I prefer Alternate Perspective because the roleplay posibilities) to travel into the first fort before arriving Helgen, that fort is filled with low and mid level bandits and a mage enemy so I can test the human actors first, they also summon creatures thanks to the power of the Hateful Wenches/Nova NPCs, so I can make multiple tests to see how it works in a more natural way than using the Dioramas mod with Skyrim Cheat Engine because every bandit group in Skyrim has their own bandit faction due their current hold locations, so spawning bandits isn't really helpful to make a full test.

Once I cross the border and I get the "profit the wind" quest completed message I activate Yamete before entering the fort so I'm out of combat. So, staying far away from any NPC I activate it and with the 1.20 I'm able to activate the circle/wheel menu, while in the later versions it didn't. Recently I found that Maid Menu 2 was screwing my MCM mods, and that was the guilty mod that was stopping my Mark of Arkay MCM from loading correctly and I was getting a "mod is busy" message instead. It's funny how some simple mods can ruin your experience. I haven't fully tested the mod because... "Christmas Holidays Madness", getting everything ready for the big dinner, I'll try to test it with the Combat Equalizer patch you made. I was just passing nearby here to see if there was an update of your mod, I've been busy :c.

10 hours ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

Once I cross the border and I get the "profit the wind" quest completed message I activate Yamete before entering the fort so I'm out of combat.

Then, you activate Yamete REDUX just "before entering the fort" and, of course, you NOT save your game and load it AFTER activate Yamete REDUX.

Then, the PERK isn't added and the circular menu not show and that happend from version 1.06 to 1.27

From 1.05

Spoiler

Scriptname YamPlayer extends ReferenceAlias

YamMain Property Main Auto
Perk Property ReapersMercyInteractPerk Auto

Event OnInit()
    Main.Maintenance()
    Game.GetPlayer().AddPerk(ReapersMercyInteractPerk)
endEvent

Event OnPlayerLoadGame()
    Main.Maintenance()
EndEvent

From 1.06

Spoiler

Scriptname YamPlayer extends ReferenceAlias

GlobalVariable Property YamModActive Auto

YamMain Property Main Auto
Perk Property ReapersMercyInteractPerk Auto

Event OnInit()
    if YamModActive.GetValue() == 1
        Main.Maintenance()
    endif
endEvent

Event OnPlayerLoadGame()
    if YamModActive.GetValue() == 1
        Main.Maintenance()
    endif
EndEvent

But not worry, the problem has been located and solved in this weekend version.

Edited by alex77r4

i have my settings set up like this (with traditional scenario) hoping it would put me into bleedout when i hit 0 and trigger the scene, like how Defeat works, but everytime i go into bleedout i immediately get back up with a notification saying "Yamete recovered [PLAYER] from bleedout". am i misunderstanding something? it this not how it works? i have no followers btw.

image_2022-12-23_162558448.png

11 hours ago, Moschruum said:

i have my settings set up like this (with traditional scenario) hoping it would put me into bleedout when i hit 0 and trigger the scene, like how Defeat works, but everytime i go into bleedout i immediately get back up with a notification saying "Yamete recovered [PLAYER] from bleedout". am i misunderstanding something? it this not how it works? i have no followers btw.

With that configuration you NEVER can be defeated. That MCM page determines two different things because have two sections:

Spoiler

image_2022-12-23_162558448.png.564120183e50ddec235e9634f0b720e3.png.946fdf31f62e792a033e4fe2b6eaadbb.png

The Section 1 is used to detemine if the hit must be processed. As you have "Hit Chance" in 0% ALL the hits are discarded.

The Section 2 is used to detemine if the hit must put the actor in BleedOut. As you have Life, Stamina and Magica in 0 you can't be defeated... NEVER...

But the Base Game can put ANY actor in BleedOut, including the Player, because the BleedOut is a basic functionality of the Base Game.

When your are low health and you are esential the Base Game put you in BleedOut and Yamete catch the event and look if you must be defeated.

And it does so by ignoring Section 1 because someone has given you a Critical Hit that has left you with less than 10% health.

But as you have "Heatlh Threshold Upper" in 0% you can't be defeated... NEVER... and, of course, Yamete recover you from the BleedOut.

I strongly recomend use Load Defaults in the Debug page of the MCM and make some rounds with Default parameters to see how really works.

Latter, if you not want the Rushed mode, go to the Defeat page of the MCM and put the Scenario Mode in Traditional or Mixed.

---------

Seems that you not want be defeated in mid-combat and for that you put ALL the parameters in 0 but making that, practically, you are deactivating Yamete.

In others words, you NEVER can be defeated because none of the conditions match when Yamete compute it.

If you really want be defeated ONLY when your life go below 1% put that in "Heatlh Threshold Upper" or put 5% or 10%... i have it in 20%...

But Yamete NEVER go to process the Defeat if you put "Heatlh Threshold Upper" on 0% because, when you are essential, your life never reach 0%

Really, the last line of text in your screenshow say: "Set 0 to DISABLE"

Edited by alex77r4

Hey there, I just wanted to say thank you for your updates. I updated to version 1.28 and now also the traditional method with 3p, 4p and so on work. I tried it out with normal enemies (draugr) in a controlled enviroment. I'll try it out with some creatures with demonic creatures, and see if that works too. 

Thank you again. :)

I had a problem about ostim scenes. When I was defeated and enter the rape scene, my character and the enemy just stand there and do nothing. The bar appeared but no animation started. 

I use ostim NG 6.3b and opensex 1.12( did not download the yamete kudasi optional file),  game version was skyrim 1.6640 with compactible skse

I have tested the ostim NG animation respectively, which was normally played so I supposed the installation was bascially correct.

I just don't know why the ostim NG rape scene didn't play with this mod ?

Really loved this mod, other mod features work very well except the ostim animation. If could figure it out this mod would be perfect.

Edited by yang5960399
1 hour ago, yang5960399 said:

I just don't know why the ostim NG rape scene didn't play with this mod

I have Ostim NG 6.3b with Osex 1.12 in Special 1.5.97 with skse 2020 and works whitout any problem.

Can be something that Ostim make diferent in Anniversary or something bad configured in your game.

Upload your Papyrus0.log to try locate the problem.

5 hours ago, tutukanntt said:

why i keep getting "recovered from BLEEDOUT" when defeated. it stress me out

Because the conditions to be defeated not match. Change the conditions to match yours preferences and try again. But, please, not put it in 0 = CERO.

This mod is called Yamete REDUX. Is not called Defeat. Not works exacly equal as Defeat. Is not a exact copy of Defeat. Yamete REDUX have their own way.

In Defeat you, as the Player, enter NockDown with a 100% security when you, as the Player, enter in BleedOut by the Base Game.

In Yamete REDUX, you, as the Player, only go to enter NockDown when the conditions match. If not match the actor is recovered from the BleedOut.

In that way, imagine you have "Unblocked Only" enabled and, when you are low of life, you block and constanly block thinking that a blocked hit not remove life.

But a power hit can pass the block and remove life. When the Base Game put you in BleedOut Yamete REDUX ask:

"Unblocked Only" is Enabled? YES

The hit was blocked? YES

Then, invalid hit = Recover from BleedOut.

In the same way, if "Mele Only" is enabled and you get a hit from an arrow that put you in BleedOut Yamete REDUX ask:

"Mele Only" is Enabled? YES

The hit come from a bow? YES

In the same way, if you put "Heatlh Threshold Upper", "Stamina Threshold" and "Magica Threshold" in 0 = CERO Yamete REDUX ask:

Actual Heatlh is below "Heatlh Threshold Upper"? NO

Actual Stamina is below "Stamina Threshold"? NO

Actual Magica is below "Magica Threshold" ? NO

You understand? Is easy...

Edited by alex77r4
21 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

Yes, whitout any problem. The Frameworks are in the Optional (Soft Dependency) section. Then, are optional and NOT requiered to play this mod.

I have played with it and I have to say that the option to use/choose the three sex frameworks at the same time and allow you to set weights is just perfect, I hope more mods do the same in the future, thanks!

8 hours ago, Gizzlembos03 said:

I have played with it and I have to say that the option to use/choose the three sex frameworks at the same time and allow you to set weights is just perfect, I hope more mods do the same in the future, thanks!

I play with SexLab in wheigth 0% and all the human animation with 2 or 3 actors are played whit FG or Ostim. But when the animation have more than 3 human actors or creatures SexLab is automatically selected in a dynamic way because is the only Framework that support that type of animations.

im having a problem with player character not going into bleedout consistently. I have the setting set properly but when i get knocked down ill only go into bleedout maybe 30% of the time and i cant figure out why. Also it would be cool if when your player went into bleedout the game would automatically go into free cam so you could watch your followers fight.

49 minutes ago, kukkek said:

im having a problem with player character not going into bleedout consistently. I have the setting set properly but when i get knocked down ill only go into bleedout maybe 30% of the time and i cant figure out why. Also it would be cool if when your player went into bleedout the game would automatically go into free cam so you could watch your followers fight.

Put a screenshot of the Conditions page of Player to determine if, using your configuration, the NockDown must be made only 30% of the times or more.

Additionally, read this post because "we must diferentiate two different BleedOuts".

If the BleedOut has been generated by Yamete you can move the camera but when the the BleedOut has been generated by the Base Game the camera is locked.

I'm not sure about if we can change the camera behavior when the BleedOut has been generated by the Base Game. I must test it when holidays end.

Edited by alex77r4
1 hour ago, chevalierx said:

last update = more ctd

This mod must not cause any CTD. Really, none mod must be the cause of CTD.

What kind of CTD are you having? When happend the CTD? Why do you think are caused by this Mod?

Do you have any log generated by Crash Fixes in Legendary or Net Script Framework in Special?

Can you provide your Papyrus0.log?