It kinda works...

Tried Kudasai first, and it seemed less buggy but wouldn't work with Flower Gilrs' Animations while Redux does.

The threshhold between killing and subduing is hit and miss (maybe literally).  And sometimes I get rushed animations when I am set for traditional.  And then all the other bandits become non-agro...

Sometimes I get the choice wheel, sometimes an animation just starts.

Fun mod and I enjoyed testing it.

20230212101255_1.jpg.c7a9d32f8f4787d2f9e6afdcf1707974.jpg

It stopped working after using it well.

When MCM tries to retrieve an option, it stops on that screen, and when i turn off the mod and turn the save cleaner, the save data appears to be corrupted.

Isn't there any solution?

Edited by riorao

Can anybody come up with a reason why the Execution resolution doesn't work at all? They unsheathe their weapons, wait a split second and go back to normal and I get up for free. When I try to do it to an enemy/NPC, they die at least, but there's no animation or anything.

Are they tied to killmoves? I tried throwing in Violens and everything works perfectly fine there.

All the other resolution actions work perfectly as intended with no hiccups, so I'm a bit stumped. Death Sentence bleedout doesn't seem to work either.

Edited by MiyuShinonomiya

Apparently, you can't uninstall Yamete REDUX during playthrough. Causes corrupt save file.

Yes, i know that uninstalling script heavy mods during playthrough is a bad manner, but you should add some kind of uninstallation caution in description. Not sure if it is unique for my setup tho.

@xegonite What issues did you experience? I uninstalled it yesterday because of my issue and I haven't had any issues. Before removing the mod, I flushed the ESP in resaver and then opened the game in a NPC free interior and saved again and then removed the mod and re ran my synthesis patches and I haven't had any problems :S

I will stop using this mod now and I recommend anyone else doing the same for the time being.

My game has started getting:

• t-poses
  • glitched animations
  • random crashes
  • yamete events firing at random
  • yametes mcm suddenly showing nothing
  • yamete suddenly stopping working alltogether

and I'm 100% sure it's all due to this mod. I've verified that many times by now.

Also, as others have mentioned in this thread, it's not safe to remove this from a save as it can cause corruption (happened for me too, had to revert to an older save).

I know, this is still beta with many issues but there has also been no update in over 2 months, so no idea whether the author wants to continue supporting this or if this is getting abandoned.

Until then, probably best to keep this out of your saves.

Important final thought

This post is not ment as an insult to the author nor do I want to discredit his work this far.

I highly respect everyone who willingly sacrifices his free time for something like this - without monetary return. I really do. I've been there myself.

Thank you for this mod.

With that being said, I'm out of here until there are some news whether this mod will continue or not.

Cheers

Edited by King-Crimson

Hello,

I've got something annoying and reproductible. Each time I assault a NPC, animation start but a few second after, the NPC stand up, idle and redress. 

I tested and reproduced it with every scenario (rush, tradition, mixed, and compatible)

Any clue about the cause or if there is an incompatibilities with another mod ?

Here is a papyrus log.

Papyrus.0.log

20 hours ago, Nevropath said:

Hello,

I've got something annoying and reproductible. Each time I assault a NPC, animation start but a few second after, the NPC stand up, idle and redress. 

I tested and reproduced it with every scenario (rush, tradition, mixed, and compatible)

Any clue about the cause or if there is an incompatibilities with another mod ?

Here is a papyrus log.

Papyrus.0.log 814.75 MB · 0 downloads

Ok, I think I found it : when assaulted by PC, NPC is kicked out of animation, stand up and is redressed when Yamete Rushed combat stop. The delay could be changed with the yamete rushed buffer but I can't get more than 30 sec.

Possible to correct that ?

Anyone made a proper manual or understand the MCM for this mod?  I feel like I've read the original mod description, this mod's description, and the MCM descriptions and I still have ZERO understaning of the various conditions or how things flow into one another lol.  So got a couple questions:

1)  I want to set it up so that it's running in compatible mode and I will typically die when I reach zero health, but occasionally go into bleedout and start Naked Defeat's aftermath scenarios.  I also wouldn't mind the odd Rushed Event for myself and followers, but disable all assaults/knockdowns/consequences/anything else for all other NPCS and creatures.  I want Naked Defeat to handle all handoffs to Simple Slavery or SD+, since it doesn't make sense to escape its bondage and then get handed to slavers after (ie all knockdowns on PC either result in death or handoff to ND).  How do I set up YR for this?  (This is all to get around the fact that ND doesn't have an option for a mix of death or defeat on zero health BTW)  

2)  On the defeat tab of the MCM, what exactly do each of the options under "Custom Bleedout" actually do?  And how do they interact with the Compatible mode and bleedout?

Thanks all

• 2 weeks later...

How does the selective mode actually work? If i have settings that stop male npcs being assaulted by males, does it mean the system will search for a female when a male is knocked down? If there are no females nearby will it just use the male anyway?

Also is there a setting to just remain in bleedout after getting knocked down? My character just stands up again immediately if the attacker wasnt a valid aggressor 

Edited by johnhamm

Howdy, I'm trying to run this (version 1.28) with Baka defeat  v 1.5 and I'm having a bit of trouble getting everything to work right.  Skyrim special edition 1.5.97 with matching SKSE version.  I followed the directions for compatability mode with baka defeat linked in the mod description.  Defeat essential player, all other knockdowns disabled, no npc vs npc, no player/follower as aggressor.  I have all the Yamete Redux settings for the player set to 0, (matching the screenshot linked in the description) and set to compatability mode, (though for the record I also tried traditional, mixed, and rushed with the exact same results).  On the save where I've been trying to get this to work, I have no follower.  There is one friendly NPC and I heading into combat with several human enemies.  

Here's what happens:  My female player character is knocked down.  In the top right of my screen I see a message announcing that Yamete has resurrected the player from knockout.  The baka defeat proceeds as it should, with the knockdown and struggle animations.  Just after the sex animation begins, it is ended.  Typically this is immediately after the characters are stripped and positioned.  The message "starting insert animation" appears in the top left.  Then the animation is abruptly stopped.  There is no relevant message in the console.  All enemies become hostile once more, and they knock my player down again.  This cycle repeats. 

The above is the chain of events for whenever I have defeat's player options set to All Down, or Original.  If I set defeat to "No Transition" then the sex animation plays as it should, (although No Transition does not have the knockdown or struggle animation that is the entire purpose of baka defeat).  Immediately after the sex scene ends, all enemies become hostile once more.  None of the post assault events from either defeat or Yamete Redux ever trigger.  I have also tried setting defeat's animations to not interrupt with combat state changes, with zero effect.  

If I disable Yamete Redux, the defeat function works perfectly fine for the player, sex and post assault events included.  Npc vs Npc doesn't work, but I don't want defeat to handle that anyway.  If I disable Defeat and use Yamete Redux for both player and NPCs it mostly works.  Of course then I lose all the benefits of baka defeat, the post assault events, and customization options from that mod.  

What I'm trying to accomplish here is to have the player essentially ignored completely by Yamete Redux.  I would like the player's defeat and post-assault to be handeled entirely by Baka Defeat 1.5.  I would like Yamete Redux to handle the Npc vs Npc functions as they're notoriously broken on Defeat.  Honestly I'm not fussed if Npc vs Npc is handled during or after combat.  To that end, I've tried Kudasai as well, but found it far too barebones and honestly quite buggy.  I'm happy to share pictures of my mcm settings from either of these two mods.  I understand that this is not a support thread for Defeat.  As far as I can tell, both sexlab and defeat work fine until I activate Yamete Redux.  

I'd greately appreciate any advice or pointers.  I intend to try throwing Sexlab Stop Combat into my load order tomorrow, to see if that helps at all. 

It seems like the MCM settings for knockdown just... don't work? At all?

I want to play with NPC's aggressors, for the player, followers, and other NPCs, but don't want my player or my followers as aggressors. But no matter what I do, I knockdown enemies in combat, and I'm forced to go through the whole resolution sequence with no control over it. It's like the mod is treating my player as an NPC. I've set the bleedout options to make it completely impossible for me to knock down others, and even for others to knock down me, but bleedouts still happen!

On 2/20/2023 at 2:59 PM, Xegonite said:

Apparently, you can't uninstall Yamete REDUX during playthrough. Causes corrupt save file.

Yes, i know that uninstalling script heavy mods during playthrough is a bad manner, but you should add some kind of uninstallation caution in description. Not sure if it is unique for my setup tho.

If you uninstall any script heavy mods, make sure you do 2 things :

1. Re-run nemesis/fnis
2. Clean your save via Resaver or such, as there can be residual scripts etc

• 2 weeks later...

Using this on the Tahrovin modlist for VR, and I can only get it to let me assault human female enemies, and only human enemies can assault me, both male and female. All the creature framework and stuff is in the modlist but I can't get anything other than humans to work with the mod. Any ideas how to make it work for all characters? I've gone through all the settings and it looks like everything is allowed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello. I installed this mod a while ago and started a new game. It works fine when the aggressor is a human enemy, however the creature animations do not play and bleed out.

I went back and checked the threads and it seems that the creature is not functioning as an aggressor after ver 1.10

Does anyone know of any workarounds?

[Postscript]
I’m using sexlab p+. Could that have anything to do with the inability to play creature animations?
If anyone else is using p+ as well, please let me know if this mod is working.

Edited by nuka_riceball
  • 4 weeks later...