1 hour ago, Bignickdigger69 said:

Thanks for the recommendation!

Although it looks like I am at a standstill regardless. Using OStimNG and I cannot make this mod work for the life of me... No matter what settings I set in MCM, my character one hit knockdowns everything and then the mod automatically fires resolutions without any input from me defeating the purpose of the awesome menu wheel.

Animations play and all, so that's a plus I guess. But it's kind of pointless if everything is 1 hit with an iron dagger.

Figured out the 1 hit thing at least. It was the "vulnerable" state due to the ghosts registering as having nothing "equipped" and thus knocking down in 1 hit. However, maybe I am misunderstanding the intent of the mod, but regardless of the settings in MCM it takes control of the main character and fires a resolution towards any knocked down mob without any input from the player.

Setting it so that NPC's aren't able to be assaulted by the player still tries to fire the resolution and then just cancels it.

First of all, I wanted to say thanks for all your work here! I think this version of this mod is one of my favorites on the site.

Quick question: With the Follower Slave Mod functionality from your mod, would it be possible to add the option for followers to be enslaved to the enemy that triggered the consequence/downed them? It looks like in FSM there's the option to specify the master when the mod event triggers and I know it can do that natively when it combines with Defeat, but not knowing the code of that mod and yours I'm not sure how hard that would be to implement.

On 1/9/2023 at 2:21 AM, Bignickdigger69 said:

but regardless of the settings in MCM it takes control of the main character and fires a resolution towards any knocked down mob without any input from the player.

Setting it so that NPC's aren't able to be assaulted by the player still tries to fire the resolution and then just cancels it.

That is how works the Final Resolution. Every time the combat end launch a process to find defeated actors to make a rape over it.

When the player side win always take the Player as main attacker and when the enemy side win always put the Player as main defeated.

Of course, if the combat end with ALL the enemies dead, the Final Resolution is launched in the same way. But as not find alive actors is canceled.

Same happend when you configure the MCM to not allow the player rape NPCS. The Final Resolution is launched but not find actors and is canceled.

You have 4 diferent scenarios to select: Rushed, Traditional, Mixed and Compatible.

The Rushed scenario NOT launch the Final Resolution when the combat end.

Traditional and Mixed ALWAYS launch the Final Resolution every time the combat end. No matter when or how the combat end.

The Compatible mode not launch the Final Resolution but allow other mods like Defeat start to work when the combat end.

Make some tries and select the scenario that match your preferences.

13 hours ago, brble said:

First of all, I wanted to say thanks for all your work here! I think this version of this mod is one of my favorites on the site.

Quick question: With the Follower Slave Mod functionality from your mod, would it be possible to add the option for followers to be enslaved to the enemy that triggered the consequence/downed them? It looks like in FSM there's the option to specify the master when the mod event triggers and I know it can do that natively when it combines with Defeat, but not knowing the code of that mod and yours I'm not sure how hard that would be to implement.

Thanks but i not see the interes on make that. FSM allow define the Master but i think that option is not designed to make that. Let me explain my opinion.

Actually, when a Follower is enslaved by FSM your follower disapear and you must search it in all cities, caves and bandit camps. When you find it you can free it.

If we conver the bandit that defeat your Follower in their Master your Follower NOT disapear. Are here, in the same combat. Then, you not need seach anything because you can see it at 10, 20 or 30 meters of you. Then, you only need kill that bandit and your Follower is free. What is the interest in enslave your Follower only for some seconds?

I think that option is designed to be used when, for example, we have a mod that add a lot of new NPC's in a lot of new locations.

Then, we can define the Master and send your Follower to the new locattions. In that way, your Follower disapear from the combat.

And you must search it in the new locations added by the mod.

But i not see the sense in enslave a Follower in the same location because, as i said, you not not need seach any and you can free it in some seconds.

Edited by alex77r4
11 hours ago, mynamajeeef said:

Look, I reinstalled the game and I still can't get it to work with my GOG version, honestly I just give up at this point. I'm sure its an alright mod though. 

This mod not have any strange requeriment. Is working in Legendary, Special, Aniversary and VR. If not works in your game only can be because you miss some of the main requeriments that practically every mod need like SKSE, SkyUi, PapyrusUtil or StorageUtil. Revise your installation.

Is it possible in the future to add a direct interaction with SD+, in the consequences? So we could eliminate mods like daymol.

I know we can trigger SD+ events after simple slavery consequence, but doing so it cuts some contents

Thanks but i not see the interes on make that. FSM allow define the Master but i think that option is not designed to make that. Let me explain my opinion.

Actually, when a Follower is enslaved by FSM your follower disapear and you must search it in all cities, caves and bandit camps. When you find it you can free it.

If we conver the bandit that defeat your Follower in their Master your Follower NOT disapear. Are here, in the same combat. Then, you not need seach anything because you can see it at 10, 20 or 30 meters of you. Then, you only need kill that bandit and your Follower is free. What is the interest in enslave your Follower only for some seconds?

I think that option is designed to be used when, for example, we have a mod that add a lot of new NPC's in a lot of new locations.

Then, we can define the Master and send your Follower to the new locattions. In that way, your Follower disapear from the combat.

And you must search it in the new locations added by the mod.

But i not see the sense in enslave a Follower in the same location because, as i said, you not not need seach any and you can free it in some seconds.

Ah, I see what you mean! That all makes sense.

In my case I use a lot of mods to increase enemy count and make them a lot tougher, so losing a follower like that can mean that you have to retreat, or end up defeated mid combat due to the lack of some of your help. So the fun is in seeing that happen mid combat and having to decide between retreating to go recruit someone else/prepare and return to the same location, or have the follower enslaved nearby while you fight to try and get to them and such and risking losing the fight. It feels more organic to me if they don't disappear in that case. Ultimately I have been trying to use Defeat for this, but since it doesn't process anything mid combat, Yamete Redux is really the only option for what I'm looking for.

That being said, while I would love to have that functionality as an option I don't want to sound like I'm demanding anything. It's your mod and I understand if you don't want to add anything that wouldn't be fun for you.

10 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

That is how works the Final Resolution. Every time the combat end launch a process to find defeated actors to make a rape over it.

When the player side win always take the Player as main attacker and when the enemy side win always put the Player as main defeated.

Of course, if the combat end with ALL the enemies dead, the Final Resolution is launched in the same way. But as not find alive actors is canceled.

Same happend when you configure the MCM to not allow the player rape NPCS. The Final Resolution is launched but not find actors and is canceled.

You have 4 diferent scenarios to select: Rushed, Traditional, Mixed and Compatible.

The Rushed scenario NOT launch the Final Resolution when the combat end.

Traditional and Mixed ALWAYS launch the Final Resolution every time the combat end. No matter when or how the combat end.

The Compatible mode not launch the Final Resolution but allow other mods like Defeat start to work when the combat end.

Make some tries and select the scenario that match your preferences.

Oof, can't believe I've missed that one small thing. Tried almost everything else. Maybe it's not clearly defined as to what the scenario modes do in regards to whether or not the player has a choice to engage in the final resolution or not... Or maybe it's me just not understanding things. Either way, I'll try to give it another shot. Good mod overall though.

3 hours ago, brble said:

so losing a follower like that can mean that you have to retreat,

That happens either way. When your follower is defeated, he goes to the ground and don't move until the fight is over. Having him enslaved makes no difference.

Except, of course, that you see a notification and you, personally, have to decide to continue fighting to try to save it or to quit. But what happens in those situations???

If you retreat, since your follower has been enslaved at that location, you recruit more followers and go to that location, because you know where your follower is.

If you try to save it and win the match, you will see a sexual action where you and your followers rape the bandits.

If you try to save it and fail, you are going to see some sexual action where bandits rape you and your followers.

But that is the main intention of the mod. If you don't want to get raped set it in the MCM or don't use this mod.

When your follower is enslaved in a random location, you need to search for it. But when you finally found it you are in exactly the same situation:

You must decide whether to continue the fight to try to rescue him or retreat and return to that location with more fighting power to save him.

The only real difference is that you know where your follower is and you don't need to search for them.

6 hours ago, zep said:

Is it possible in the future to add a direct interaction with SD+, in the consequences? So we could eliminate mods like daymol.

I know we can trigger SD+ events after simple slavery consequence, but doing so it cuts some contents

It's possible. It is a mod that I have not used for many years. But, since other mods have it built in, I'm sure I can easily do it. But that must wait a week or two.

I have another project in hand that is millions and millions of times more important than REDUX because it will be used by ALL SexLab users.

41 minutes ago, cryingcrow122 said:

When we tried to test the combat and defeat process after installation, the player did not fall down, but when the Surrender key was pressed, we got the error shown in the  image.

That problem was already reported but thanks for confirm the problem. I go to solve it in one or two weeks.

Edited by alex77r4

hat happens either way. When your follower is defeated, he goes to the ground and don't move until the fight is over. Having him enslaved makes no difference.

Except, of course, that you see a notification and you, personally, have to decide to continue fighting to try to save it or to quit. But what happens in those situations???

If you retreat, since your follower has been enslaved at that location, you recruit more followers and go to that location, because you know where your follower is.

If you try to save it and win the match, you will see a sexual action where you and your followers rape the bandits.

If you try to save it and fail, you are going to see some sexual action where bandits rape you and your followers.

But that is the main intention of the mod. If you don't want to get raped set it in the MCM or don't use this mod.

When your follower is enslaved in a random location, you need to search for it. But when you finally found it you are in exactly the same situation:

You must decide whether to continue the fight to try to rescue him or retreat and return to that location with more fighting power to save him.

The only real difference is that you know where your follower is and you don't need to search for them.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was trying to get at, it's really just a context and flavor thing. Having the followers enslaved in that location rather than disappearing if you lose and get raped in defeat is more interesting and immersive to me, especially if they can be enslaved during combat. It's basically the same reason that FSM links into the Defeat framework to allow for them to be enslaved in that location except if it were hooked into Yamete directly you can have your followers taken down and enslaved one by one by enemies during the fight, even if mechanically for that fight it's not immensely different besides from them just being downed and waiting for the fight to end like you said.

That being said while we are talking about the same thing, if the idea of it just isn't interesting/doesn't seem necessary to you that's completely understandable. I know even small mod changes can take a lot of work sometimes, and what's interesting for one person doesn't have any bearing on what you want to do for your mod. I definitely don't want to be one of those mod users who thinks the creator owes them anything, thanks for taking the time to reply regardless!

16 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

It's possible. It is a mod that I have not used for many years. But, since other mods have it built in, I'm sure I can easily do it. But that must wait a week or two.

I have another project in hand that is millions and millions of times more important than REDUX because it will be used by ALL SexLab users.

Take your time. You are doing great

7 hours ago, 3320190 said:

Is there a way to skip or turn off the message of launching resolution when the player wins? Like I killed a wolf, and the top of the left will show the message of not finding a resolution.

The mod is still in BETA because it continues to have problems. But I think Final Resolution is stable enough to remove those notifications.

No one has reported a problem in Final Resolution in over a month and those notifications have lost their sense.

10 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

The mod is still in BETA because it continues to have problems. But I think Final Resolution is stable enough to remove those notifications.

No one has reported a problem in Final Resolution in over a month and those notifications have lost their sense.

Thanks for the reply. Yes, those notifications are not causing any problems, but they are annoying. I love this mod that mixed combat sex perfectly. Hope you can continue developing!

Had an issue earlier where my PC got knocked down a few times in a row, and then afterwards PC + followers were non-hostile to characters that should be hostile. Is that a calming faction that failed to clear or something? I reloaded a previous save since the debug methods didnt help to fix, but if its just a case of removing player from factions I could maybe do so in the console? Am running compat mode with BAKA defeat, and seems to be working well otherwise.

Edited by GregariousGibbon
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I've been testing your mod recently, and the constant checks for combat seem to start and end abruptly at times, as well as being so constant that it seems to taking a toll on my performance. Is it working as intended currently or should it be otherwise? Additionally, it seems that selecting the option to deactivate the notifications on the 'Debug' section doesn't actually stop the notifications from appearing.

There was also a bit of a weird moment where bandits followed into the fort, but were not aggro. I think this wasn't due to the mod, but nevertheless the continued beginning and end of the combat state as well as constant logging seems to be something that reduces performance considerably.

ScreenShot10.png

Right now, I think everything is well put together and it is the only one that offers mid combat consequences and follower defeat, it is also very customisable, but since the defeat functions are usually already buggy and a toll on performance, Yamete Kudasai seems to maintain a better flow of gameplay overall.

Edit: After the aforementioned test run of this mod, attempting to remove it by deactivating the mod and loading the save again led not to CTD, but to a notification of the save being corrupted. I know uninstalling mods mid playthrough is not advisable, but I wanted have this stated because I haven't seen this in a while. It is quite possible that this might be particular to my mod list.

Edited by Rushman_93

Hmm, I have played around with the mod for a couple of hours, plus reading up on the comments here. So far everything has worked, but I am curious.

As is, the player is pulled into the animation whenever there is a defeated enemy, unless you are able to kill the enemy fast enough. This is fun and all, but it also lengthens the time taken to clear a dungeon considerably. I tackled Bleak Falls Barrow, and in the process of clearing it I ended up getting into a sex scenes with 2 bandits, the wounded giant frostbite spider, and 2 draugrs, and it usually goes for like a few times before the sex scene ends.

Is there a way to not automatically start a scene, when the player is the aggressor? As in, when the enemy is in a bleedout stage, we choose the action from the wheel menu, and if no action is chosen after a set number of time, the enemy will just get back up or something?

I think the mod is cool, but being constantly pulled into a scene I am not involved in is a bit off-putting. I bring Lydia to attack a bandit camp, Lydia manage to win and sent a bandit into bleedout mode, and then suddenly I get pulled into the sex scene. After that, I went into Jorrvaskr for the first time, and watch the 2 companions brawl. After the brawl, Athis was sent into bleedout and I again get pulled into a sex scene with Athis, lol.

I'm trying to get "rushed" mode to work. My male pc keeps going into bleedout and revived, and I never experience any animations until the combat is ended and a resolution is reached. In that case thats practically the same as "traditional". I was expecting sex scenes in the middle of combat, was I wrong?
I'm sure my conditions are set up so every hit when under 50% hp is a guaranteed knockdown. But I always end up going into bleedout mode repeatedly and getting revived. It takes around 20 bleedouts for a knockout to happen. When I get back up I'm immediately put into bleedout again.

For some reason I keep getting forced in to sex with defeated enemies and it's pretty annoying. Is that an MCM setting that I can change? Also when you surrender is your follower supposed to get assaulted as well as you or is that not a feature? I also have an issue where my follower isn't getting assaulted at all, even when they go into vanilla bleedout

Edited by johnhamm