11 hours ago, kukkek said:

when i get low enough it will say "enemy has knocked down player" but i will just do a stagger animation and the enemy will stop attacking me for a bit but then im fine, usually on the 2nd or 3rd knockdown i actually go into bleedout.

When your life go below 20%  and you get a hit you must be nockedown. But that is not exactly as my words says and not works exactly as everybody think.

This mod is made ussing pure Papyrus code and only can process 2 or 3 hits per second. In a batle with 2 or 3 enemies you can get more hits than Papyrus can process.

Specially when figthing against mages or vampires that use concentration spells like flames or steal life.

In others words, when figthing against 3 bandits, if you get two consecutive hits from 2 diferent bandits, 1 or 2 of that hits must be discarded.

Simply because Papyrus can't process ALL the hits. If the critical hit that put you below 20% is discarded you must be recovered from BleedOut.

Simply, because you have been hitted by one actor while Papyrus alrready was processing another hit from another actor.

This problem increase exponentially when ussing concentration spells, like flames or steal life, because that spells can make up to 10 hits per second.

For that have a very low damage, and when the game generate that tremendous amount of hits a lot of them must be discarded.

Then, put the hit processing in 100% not mean Papyrus go to process the 100% of the hits because Papyrus can't make that.

Only mean that the random internal system not discard any hit and process ALL the hit that Papyrus can process. Aproximatelly 2 or 3 hits per second.

12 hours ago, kukkek said:

also been having a problem with the resolution always assaulting twice even though it should only be once

Yes, the Final Resolution always generate two rape assault. One first rape with main winer +main defeated and a second rape with main winer +main defeated +Others actors. That is made in that way to increase the posibility of have animations with 3, 4 and 5 actors.

But if you play alone, whitout followers, and you win the combat the posibility of 3, 4, 5 actors disapear, because you are alone, we only have one winer, the player and you see two consecutive animations with two actors. In the same way, when you lose the combat against one single bandit the posibility of 3, 4, 5 actors disapear, because we not have more actors, and again you see two consecutive animations with two actors. But when you lose the combat against 2, 3, or 4 bandits, as you are the main defeated and you are alone, you go to be raped two times, one time with 2 actors and a second time with 3, 4, 5 actors.

But that not always works in that exact way.

We have a wheigth in the MCM to determine, in a random way, the probability of play animations with 3, 4 and 5 actors.

Depending on how you you put that wheigths in the MCM you can have more or less animations with 3, 4 and 5 actors.

Additionally, depending of how you configure the filters and depending of the animations installed, some times the combination of actors and animations not match and sometimes the animation can't be played.Then, the rape event jump to the next group of actors but only when you play with followers.

Then, this not works always in the same way and depend, first on how you play, second of the MCM config, third on animations installed and finally in some random parameters. But, of course, if you continue having problems, upload yours Papyrus0.log because the log collect a lot of detailed info.

Edited by alex77r4
18 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

This mod must not cause any CTD. Really, none mod must be the cause of CTD.

What kind of CTD are you having? When happend the CTD? Why do you think are caused by this Mod?

Do you have any log generated by Crash Fixes in Legendary or Net Script Framework in Special?

Can you provide your Papyrus0.log?

after i uncheck hostil first one in mcm no ctd  play ( 1h)

before update no ctd

4 hours ago, chevalierx said:

after i uncheck hostil first one in mcm no ctd  play ( 1h)

before update no ctd

What version of Yamete REDUX are you ussing? Can you provide a Papyrus.log?

Because that CTD was an old problem in the Original Yamete 4.3.2 and i change that problematic code to:

Spoiler

If akAggressor == none || mySelf == none || akAggressor == mySelf
    Debug.Trace("[YAM_REDUX] ValidInteraction in self:"+myself+" isValidBase received invalid Argument")
    return false
  ; Hostility
  If MCM.bCheckHostility && !fromBleedout
    If !akAggressor.IsHostileToActor(mySelf)
            Debug.Trace("[YAM_REDUX] ValidInteraction in self:"+myself+" Actor isnt hostile towards me")
      return false
    EndIf
  EndIf

The parameter CheckHostility of the MCM is used only in that lin and the CK wiki say about IsHostileToActor:

Spoiler

Notes

• If given a NONE value, this function will crash the game.

As i'm verify that akAggressor != none &&  mySelf != none Is imposible that "akAggressor.IsHostileToActor(mySelf)" can cause CTD.

Maybe are you ussing the the Original Yamete 4.3.2?

6 hours ago, kukkek said:

it would be nice if you could add a option in this config for everyone but player in the next update.

Why? You, as the Player, always can made practicaly everything that you want. That mean, the actions of the Player are the actions that you, as individual person, want make. Then, if you want rape a defeated actor you go to rape that actor. From my point of view, not have sense limit the actions that the player can made. Because that actions are yours voluntary actions as individual person. Why limit the actions the Player can made?

That parameter of the MCM determine what actions can make the NPC's, talking about Soldiers, Guards, Bandits, Forsworn, Mages, ..., in this way:

Anyone = No restrictions

Only NPC's exclude Player and Followers = NPC's only can rape others NPC's but can't rape the Player or their followers.

StormCloacks can rape Imperials and inverse. Soldier and Guards can rape Bandits, Forsworn, Mages and inverse.

Only Followers: Bandits, Forsworn, Mages can rape Followers but can't rape Player and can't rape others NPC's

StormCloacks can't rape Imperials. Soldier and Guards can't rape Bandits, Forsworn, Mages. But Bandits, Forsworn, Mages can rape yours Followers.

Only Player: Bandits, Forsworn, Mages can rape Player but can't rape Followers and can't rape others NPC's

StormCloacks can't rape Imperials. Soldier and Guards can't rape Bandits, Forsworn, Mages. But Bandits, Forsworn, Mages only can rape Player.

Only Player Team: Bandits, Forsworn, Mages can rape Player and Followers but can't rape others NPC's

StormCloacks can't rape Imperials. Soldier and Guards can't rape Bandits, Forsworn, Mages. But Bandits, Forsworn, Mages only can rape Player and Followers.

If you want prohibit your Player be raped while the NPC's can rape others NPC's AND Followers put this parameter in "Anyone" and put the conditions for Player in the Defeat page of the MCM on cero = 0 and, as the Player never can be defeated, you never go to be raped.

Edited by alex77r4
14 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

As i'm verify that akAggressor != none &&  mySelf != none Is imposible that "akAggressor.IsHostileToActor(mySelf)" can cause CTD.

Fyi, I made sure that mySelf isnt none here even before your check. I assume that its caused by some async behavior, as the OnHit event itself is slightly delayed from the actual hit (this is where part of the delay comes from that you will never be able to 'fix')

My assumption is that within the time window of that "none" check and the execution of the "ishostiletoactor" the mySelf variable is set to none by an async call somewhere. As far as Im aware all Papyrus based defeat mods crash because of this issue, its prbly just more obvious here as its the only way Yamete itself can crash

You need to think about how you can design the processing in a threadsafe way to protect yourself from these async calls, the "disable onhit event after first hit" isnt perfectly reliable in heated environments. That problem is one of the reasons why I abandoned Yamete for YK :)

Edited by Scrab
3 hours ago, evillacus said:

I ran into a problem during the reset. After that, the settings window never appeared again. become blank. 

How can I delete or fix MOD settings? 

I tried deleting the mod and restarting the game. the program hangs.

Seems that you are using a special font and/or you game is not in English language.

Spoiler

20230102130044_1.jpg.380d83a8a9ebaed3beab30bea6774df3.jpg.3fcaa8af5388886a5e25e636f5dcfdbd.jpg

First try disable that special font and try again. If the problem persist, please, change the Game language to English and look if works.

If the problem is caused by the Special Font search for another Font Replacement mod.

If the problem is solved by change the the Game language probably the problem was caused by some bad string in the MCM and i must make a patch.

1 hour ago, LoversProton said:

New question.

been looking into switch to VR for Quest 3 release in the future.

does this support VR?

I not have VR version and i can't make specific test but the code is made to be executed in ALL version of the game. Some user report that have it working in VR:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/200232-yamete-redux/?do=findComment&comment=3945014

so, seems that the mod works in VR but, of course, if you have any problem, please, report it.

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

Fyi, I made sure that mySelf isnt none here even before your check...

Thanks for your info. I think a bit in this problem and, as the game is multi-thread and works with events, some event can be fired in a bad moment causing a cross execution of the scripts. But if the problem come from that side adding some additional verifications and changing some lines of code must solve the problem.

For example, that cross execution caused by events can happend when diying the actor while the validation is running.

As the code in the diying event clear data, if that clear is made while the validation is running, maybe the IsHostile check can have null data.

If that is the problem can be solved by simply add a verification IsDead before check for IsHostile.

29 minutes ago, alex77r4 said:

Can we know why you continue ussing the old and slow 4.3.2 version?

Sure, I appreciate the work you've put into redux but the following doesn't sit right with me...

1) "Too many combatants" debug notification spam (even with the disable debug notifications set to on.

2) yamete console spam - no option to disable

3) Yam Active effects running preventing me from killing goats etc. Example do a sniper archer shot and it doesn't take effect cause of the spell

Spoiler

910341163_SkyrimSE2022-12-3009-18-56.jpg.11c73084d111abd89ed3832160ab01dc.jpg

4) My full 400hp/300 armor rating follower was knocked down by a fox. So I fixed it with the 4.3.2 version and now it works as it should. Here's what I did..

Spoiler

If(!blocked && !ranged && ValidInteraction(myAggr))
            ;If(GetWeakened() || GetExhausted() || GetVulnerable(myItems))
            If(GetWeakened())
              Debug.Notification("enter weakened..")
              Aggressor = myAggr
              EnterKnockdown()
              return
            EndIf
          EndIf

If(GetExhausted())
              Debug.Notification("enter exhausted..")
              Aggressor = myAggr
              EnterKnockdown()
              return
            EndIf
          EndIf

If(GetVulnerable(myItems))
              Debug.Notification("enter vulnerable..")
              Aggressor = myAggr
              EnterKnockdown()
              return
            EndIf
          EndIf

The enter vulnerable kept firing off even though the follower/npc was fully clothed. So I removed that bit of code and voila everything is great.

Is it possibile to make the follower/s hostile against the assaulter on the PC? I think that would be a better reaction than standing still and watching the aggressors abuse his friend/partner several times. I've tried the compatible option with defeat, but it doesn't work properly (followers can't get assaulted and they ignore the PC).

Edited by zep
5 hours ago, no_way said:

Does this mod have the struggle anims/sequence like in Kudesai?  Because with the "Compatible" mode this would make this a no brainer do all for me.

No, i not have any struggle animation but if that animations are free i can add it in next versions.

15 hours ago, zep said:

Is it possibile to make the follower/s hostile against the assaulter on the PC? I think that would be a better reaction than standing still and watching the aggressors abuse his friend/partner several times.

I not understand your question because actually the followers ARE hostile against the enemies. If you configure the MCM in the correct way, yours followers go to rape the enemies mid-combat in Rushed mode ussing animations for 2 actors. And go to rape the enemies in the Final Resolution with animations for 3, 4, 5 actors.

But really, the Final Resolution only launch ONE animation, ussing the maximun number of actors, while the rest of the actors wait, look and applaud.

That mean, if you carry 8 followers, 4 of yours followers go to rape one bandit while the others 4 wait, look and applaud.

In the next round, the 4 followes that wait go to rape another bandit while the 4 followers that come from the rape wait, look and applaud.

15 hours ago, zep said:

I've tried the compatible option with defeat, but it doesn't work properly (followers can't get assaulted and they ignore the PC).

I presume you have something missconfigured in the MCM of Defeat because that works in my game. What version of Defeat are you ussing? What patch you have?

On 1/2/2023 at 11:42 AM, pinkfluf said:

1) "Too many combatants" debug notification spam (even with the disable debug notifications set to on.

That notification can't be disabled because only show when you have more than 15 enemies to alert you that some of the enemies are NOT controled meaning some actors can't be NockedDown and some hits over Player/Followers are NOT computed, because come from un-controlled enemies, causing malfunction in Yamete. In the Base Game you only can have more than 15 enemies while playing the Civil War misions.

If you have more than 15 enemies in every combat you must have some mod that multiply the number of enemies.

2) yamete console spam - no option to disable

That console spam is made to inform you about a persistent problem in the Original Yamete where the combat NOT END when all the enemies are defeated. You can read a lot of post in the Original Yamete where a lot of people say:  "All the bandits are defeated but the rape scene not start" ... "My Player and Followers are defeated but the rape scene not start and i can't move"

That happend because the combat is global and, while ONE actor is in combat, the combat NOT END.

That console spam say you, with names and codes, what actor is in combat against what another actor. And sometimes the console say:

Actor named: Fox(00003417) is in combat against Actor Named: Rabit(00001989) at distance 3584

Actor named: Bear(00003494) is in combat against Actor Named: Deer(00004878) at distance 3319

That mean, the combat NOT END because the Base Game is locked in some stupid animal combat at more distance that you can see.

So, if you win the combat, you can search and kill that stupid animals to END the combat allowing the rape scene start.

But if you lost the combat, as you can't move, you can type in the console: "prid fox_code" and "kill" to force the END combat.

That console spam is made to notice you about a problem and help you to solve the problem.

3) Yam Active effects running preventing me from killing goats etc. Example do a sniper archer shot and it doesn't take effect cause of the spell

That problem can NOT be caused by the magic effect of REDUX because NONE of the magic effect of REDUX prevent the kill.

That magic effects only prevent hostility for 10 seconds and are automatically removed by the Base Game when you hit the actor.

4) My full 400hp/300 armor rating follower was knocked down by a fox. So I fixed it with the 4.3.2 version and now it works as it should. Here's what I did..

Your code make exactly the same but wasting more time, ussing more Papyrus code and more CPU:

If the validation: If(!blocked && !ranged && ValidInteraction(myAggr))

Have passed why validate it again another 2 times? The conditions can't change. If the hit is !blocked go to be !blocked in the next verifications.

Make 3 consecutive verifications for GetWeakened() / GetExhausted() / GetVulnerable(myItems)) make exactly the same as have it in one single line.

The enter vulnerable kept firing off even though the follower/npc was fully clothed. So I removed that bit of code and voila everything is great.

That can be a problem in the validation function or a problem with the exact armors that you use. Upload your Papyrus.log to verify it.

Edited by alex77r4
2 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

Your code make exactly the same but wasting more time, ussing more Papyrus code and more CPU:

If the validation: If(!blocked && !ranged && ValidInteraction(myAggr))

Have passed why validate it again another 2 times? The conditions can't change. If the hit is !blocked go to be !blocked in the next verifications.

Make 3 consecutive verifications for GetWeakened() / GetExhausted() / GetVulnerable(myItems)) make exactly the same as have it in one single line.

I don't have that code there anymore, it was just broken down 3 times to see what function was failing. Now I know it's getvulnerable I don't need it anymore.

5 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

I not understand your question because actually the followers ARE hostile against the enemies. If you configure the MCM in the correct way, yours followers go to rape the enemies mid-combat in Rushed mode ussing animations for 2 actors. And go to rape the enemies in the Final Resolution with animations for 3, 4, 5 actors.

But really, the Final Resolution only launch ONE animation, ussing the maximun number of actors, while the rest of the actors wait, look and applaud.

That mean, if you carry 8 followers, 4 of yours followers go to rape one bandit while the others 4 wait, look and applaud.

In the next round, the 4 followes that wait go to rape another bandit while the 4 followers that come from the rape wait, look and applaud.

I presume you have something missconfigured in the MCM of Defeat because that works in my game. What version of Defeat are you ussing? What patch you have?

Followers are hostile vs enemies, but when the PC is the victim, the followers are passive. They wait and watch until the aggressor is satisfied. I think it could be better if they actually try to save the PC from the assaulter, and not acting like nothing is happening. But it is just my opinion.

Regarding Defeat, I tried first the Baka version and than the Bane version with Dynamic Defeat, following your instructions and your screenshots. Follower can't get assaulted (they die), or watch passively the PC getting raped. I was hoping that with Defeat the "witness intervention" would work, but sadly it doesn't.

I'm sorry, but english is not my native language and I can't explain myself well.

Edited by zep
6 hours ago, Saber2th said:

Hi alex77r4, I'm trying to figure out which Yamete to get. Does the Redux version have the follower interaction with Player captured NPC similar to Sl Defeat?

REDUX, of course. Is similar to Defeat but not works exactly equal as Defeat and not make exactly the same thinks. REDUX have their own way.

Is not a exact copy of Defeat. Is similar because control the combat and the NockDown of the actors. But in the Final Resolution, when the combat end, REDUX only launch ONE animation. Not launch multiple simultaneous animations where multiple bandits rape multiple followers. REDUX not make that.

REDUX make a lot of things but you can't put a bandit inside a sac. REDUX isn't Defeat.

In REDUX the Followers can rape the bandits in mid-combat and the inverse. You can't make that with Defeat.

In REDUX you and yours followers can rape the bandits no matter who defeated the bandit. You can't make that with Defeat.

They are different mods.

5 hours ago, zep said:

Followers are hostile vs enemies, but when the PC is the victim, the followers are passive. They wait and watch until the aggressor is satisfied.

No, that not works in that way. If the "PC is the victim" is because the Player and their followers was defeated and all the followers must be in the ground, in BleedOut, waiting their turn to be raped. When the rape of the Player end the bandits must start raping the followers.

If you, as the Player, lost the combat yours followers can't be over their feets looking how the Player is raped.

If that happend in your game, please, upload yours Papyrus0.log because i need analize it.

5 hours ago, zep said:

Regarding Defeat...

Follower can't get assaulted (they die), or watch passively the PC getting raped.

If yours followers make the same in REDUX and Defeat, probaly, yours followers are not recognized as real followers.

You must have some mod causing problem in your game. Upload your modlist and pluging list to try locate them.

And not worry, i'm not native english.

Edited by alex77r4
3 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

REDUX, of course. Is similar to Defeat but not works exactly equal as Defeat and not make exactly the same thinks. REDUX have their own way.

Is not a exact copy of Defeat. Is similar because control the combat and the NockDown of the actors. But in the Final Resolution, when the combat end, REDUX only launch ONE animation. Not launch multiple simultaneous animations where multiple bandits rape multiple followers. REDUX not make that.

REDUX make a lot of things but you can't put a bandit inside a sac. REDUX isn't Defeat.

In REDUX the Followers can rape the bandits in mid-combat and the inverse. You can't make that with Defeat.

In REDUX you and yours followers can rape the bandits no matter who defeated the bandit. You can't make that with Defeat.

They are different mods.

Thanks for the clarification and yes, I understand Redux is different from Defeat.

What I meant was there's this feature in Defeat where once I defeated someone, I could command my follower to "come rape this guy" or "come rape this guy with me". I was just wondering if there a similar feature in Redux where I could command my follower to interact with a specific defeated NPC.

Edited by Saber2th