1 hour ago, NephilimOokami said:

When this mod run it's scripts(after someone is knocked down) my game starts lagging asf

First report with this problem. How is the lag? Frame drops? Stutering? Lag for half second or one second? Can you add your Papyrus.log?

4 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

This weekend I fixed a problem in the Surrender with FG but that solution BREAKS SexLab and Ostim. I think a URGENT patch is necessary.

I go to remove 1.25 and upload 1.26 solving the problem.

I was going to report a bug on 1.25 version exactly about SexLab. Seems that your solution actually fixed everything on FG but broken SexLab.  I forgot to save the log about FG but here is my observations on SexLab, also I'm still reporting the missing wheel menu with the Yamete options when you defeat someone, the menu doesn't shows up, in both frameworks, I did multiple tests now with more proper mods, and seems that also pausing the mod and then enabling it again actually doesn't activate it, the mod stops working and if you use the compatible mode it literally breaks SexLab Defeat (I followed your instructions on your post about the compatible mode for Yamete Redux). 

enb2022_12_19_00_18_22.png.2154425bc703011b041d5e8b97ecbb93.png

As you can see, I picke Osare Diorama and Skyrim Cheat Engine to properly test the mod, and if you pause it and then unpause it ends breaking it even using the compatible mode, it also breaks SexLab Defeat and Death Alternative (this doesn't happen on version 1.20). By far, version 1.20 is the most stable of all. I'll test 1.26 tomorrow.

EDIT: in FG, I removed the animation selector add-on because seems that FG BDSM uses an old format of FG, so it doesn't works with animation selector, and it will keep choosing the default animations from FG instead FG BDSM.

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by KingstonPrince7
3 hours ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

also I'm still reporting the missing wheel menu with the Yamete options when you defeat someone, the menu doesn't shows up, in both frameworks,

The circular menu not have any relation to the Framework. No matter if you use SL, FG or Ostim, because Is managed with UiExtensions:

Requirements

• PapyrusUtil (SE / LE)
  • REDUX >>> REMOVED powerofthree's Papyrus Extender (SE / LE)
  • UIExtensions (SE / LE)

Latter i go to see the others problems.

9 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

First report with this problem. How is the lag? Frame drops? Stutering? Lag for half second or one second? Can you add your Papyrus.log?

I encountered this issue as well and caused me to go back to Kudasai. It lags for a tiny bit, about a second. Which on its own isn't that bad, but considering it happens (I believe after) every single battle, it just gets hard to ignore. And its for sure this mod because all those messages pop up in the corner right when it happens. Then again, my CPU is definitely my bottleneck, just a measly Core i5 10600k, so it could just be that my CPU's struggling.

Edited by Кhrysamere
2 hours ago, Кhrysamere said:

I encountered this issue as well and caused me to go back to Kudasai. It lags for a tiny bit, about a second. Which on its own isn't that bad, but considering it happens (I believe after) every single battle, it just gets hard to ignore. And its for sure this mod because all those messages pop up in the corner right when it happens. Then again, my CPU is definitely my bottleneck, just a measly Core i5 10600k, so it could just be that my CPU's struggling.

It's not your cpu, Ryzen 7 5800x here, same lag issue

6 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

The circular menu not have any relation to the Framework. No matter if you use SL, FG or Ostim, because Is managed with UiExtensions:

Requirements

• PapyrusUtil (SE / LE)
  • REDUX >>> REMOVED powerofthree's Papyrus Extender (SE / LE)
  • UIExtensions (SE / LE)

Latter i go to see the others problems.

I have UiExtensions, that's why I'm sure it's a bug with Yamete, because in the 1,20 version it shows up but it doesn't in the later versions

On 12/19/2022 at 12:08 PM, Кhrysamere said:

23 hours ago, NephilimOokami said:

It's not your cpu, Ryzen 7 5800x here, same lag issue

I can't solve the problems if nobody report the problems. I change the initalization of the Final Resolution and the lag disapear.

Get the 1.27 updated version.

Edited by alex77r4
20 minutes ago, alex77r4 said:

Я не могу решить проблемы, если никто не сообщает о проблемах. Меняю инициализацию Final Resolution и лаг пропадает.

Получите обновленную версию 1.27.

where 1.27?

On 12/19/2022 at 7:28 AM, KingstonPrince7 said:

I was going to report a bug on 1.25 version exactly about SexLab. Seems that your solution actually fixed everything on FG but broken SexLab.

Solved in last public version.

I'm still reporting the missing wheel menu with the Yamete options when you defeat someone, the menu doesn't shows up, in both frameworks...

I did multiple tests now with more proper mods, and seems that also pausing the mod and then enabling it again actually doesn't activate it, the mod stops working and if you use the compatible mode it literally breaks SexLab Defeat (I followed your instructions on your post about the compatible mode for Yamete Redux).

The circular menu not have any relation to the sex frameworks. Is a PERK added to Player that is executed every time you press "E" over any actor.

If the actor have the keyworks or magic effect the circular menu show. And show always in my game whitout any problem.

Then, you must have some mod causing interferences or something is bad installed in your game.

Take note that every actor inside a sex animation, no matter the framework, is protected by the Magic Effects from Yamete. Get some followers, wait until a sex animation start and go to it. When the intereraction "Press E to talk" show and you press "E" the circular menu show. At least in my game.

pausing the mod and then enabling it again actually doesn't activate it, the mod stops working and if you use the compatible mode it literally breaks SexLab Defeat

if you pause it and then unpause it ends breaking it even using the compatible mode, it also breaks SexLab Defeat and Death Alternative (this doesn't happen on version 1.20). By far, version 1.20 is the most stable of all. I'll test 1.26 tomorrow.

I'm making again specific test in Compatible mode with Defeat Baka Edition and I not find any problem. Is working and making the intended things. Also, the pause and unpause mod is working because today i make the mision about rescue the Moth Priest as vampire and we must pause Yamete and any other defeat mods to make that mision. The base game control the defeat of the Moth Priest and none defeat mod can be active because break the base game quest. Then, i pause before the combat with the Moth Priest and unpause when complete the mision whitout any problem.

But as you have problems i recheck again the pause/unpause and the Compatible mode. I reinforce some conditions, make some adjust and add a double check.

You say that the 1.20 version works good for you but i presume you have others mods with others configuration when i publish 1.20 and today you must have a diferent game because from 1.20 to 1.27 I only make improvements to the mod. But the 1.20 is public. Download it again and test it in your actual configuration to discard any problem with the last versions.

Edited by alex77r4
20 minutes ago, vladpol said:

where 1.27?

Change the Start of Final Resolution to remove lag.

Reinforced and rechecked the pause/unpause and Compatible mode.

Yamete_REDUX_127.rar

EDIT: PUBLIC POLL

1 - Anybody is having problems with the Circular Menu?

2 - Anybody is having problems when pause and unpause the mod?

3 - Anybody is playing in Compatible mode with Defeat? How works?

Edited by alex77r4
3 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

Solved in last public version.

The circular menu not have any relation to the sex frameworks. Is a PERK added to Player that is executed every time you press "E" over any actor.

If the actor have the keyworks or magic effect the circular menu show. And show always in my game whitout any problem.

Then, you must have some mod causing interferences or something is bad installed in your game.

Take note that every actor inside a sex animation, no matter the framework, is protected by the Magic Effects from Yamete. Get some followers, wait until a sex animation start and go to it. When the intereraction "Press E to talk" show and you press "E" the circular menu show. At least in my game.

I'm making again specific test in Compatible mode with Defeat Baka Edition and I not find any problem. Is working and making the intended things. Also, the pause and unpause mod is working because today i make the mision about rescue the Moth Priest as vampire and we must pause Yamete and any other defeat mods to make that mision. The base game control the defeat of the Moth Priest and none defeat mod can be active because break the base game quest. Then, i pause before the combat with the Moth Priest and unpause when complete the mision whitout any problem.

But as you have problems i recheck again the pause/unpause and the Compatible mode. I reinforce some conditions, make some adjust and add a double check.

You say that the 1.20 version works good for you but i presume you have others mods with others configuration when i publish 1.20 and today you must have a diferent game because from 1.20 to 1.27 I only make improvements to the mod. But the 1.20 is public. Download it again and test it in your actual configuration to discard any problem with the last versions.

then I have no idea what's going on, in the other versions I can't open the wheel/circular menu on the defeated enemies, the mod stops working after unpausing the mod and the compatible mode doesn't work always.

But in the version 1.20 I have no issues, everything works flawless and even I can tell that the compatible mode can be used with resurrection systems as:

-Inpa Sekiro Combat: you get the "you're fucked" and "you died" in a nutshell.

-Mark of Arkay: recently I had a problem with this mod, but I'm sure it was my mistake, because my tests with Yamete were done with this mod installed and I have no issues with it until some couple of days ago.

-Respawn - Souls-like: just another way to get "you're fucked" and "you died".

-Death Alternative Resurrection: this mod integrates SexLab Defeat as a defeat event and adds more events like being rescue by ally factions, wake up inside near inns, captured by enemy factions installing the optional add-on, Nemesis-like system to recover lost gear, being soul-trapped, etc.

Obviously, following the logic of your instructions to configurate these mods so they won't trigger during a Yamete Redux event, like the bleedout event trigger, because all these mods handles a bleedout event so it needs to be tweaked carefully by setting a higher value of the health min trigger of yamete than the triggers of the mods above makes them coexist:

-Death Alternative is just SexLab Defeat but more complex, the only bad thing is that it doesn't comes with a profile system, so you have to tweak it every single new game. It can be used with Yamete without nothing else but Death Alternative is an old mod so sometimes it's slow (even using the Resurrection remaster).

-Inpa Sekiro Combat it's simpler (in theory) because it triggers a bleedout event in mid combat called Posture (broken posture), but it sometimes has small conflicts with Yamete mid combat. Players should tweak the Broken Posture but this conflict must be tweaked carefully in both mods so they won't conflict, it should be enough by disabling the stamina trigger on Yamete and just pick the health trigger but setting the value's the something around 5-10% of the min trigger.

-Respawn triggers a bleedout event on death and it teleports you back to the last respawn point you picked, so it should be safe to use if the min health trigger on yamete it's around 10% (you can use a lower value, but my suggestion is 10%).

-Mark of Arkay is the best of all them because it handles Sex Frameworks on Defeat and a resurrection system plus multiple death conditions, it comes with a profile system and multiple options to tweak, so players can use it safely with Yamete with the compatible mode so they get the mid combat events and the defeat and death events with Mark of Arkay, just set Mark of Arkay to trigger on death/bleedout without adding any health trigger, and optionally you can use it's defeat option to trigger a sex event (it also supports Flower Girls, SexLab and OStim just like Yamete, so it's perfect for everyone) and it will lead to death for those ryona fans. It can be used with Violens too but if Mark of Arkay loads after Violens or if you disable the killmoves on player option on Violens. I tested it with that option enabled and I didn't experienced weird stuff, but I think the Mark of Arkay's author suggested them disabled because the decap killmoves, so the best is to have them disabled on player to avoid a headless dragonborn nightmare.

Outside of that I have no idea what disables the circle menu or mess with the MCM options and tweaks, I don't have this issue on 1.20. Literally I played with it last night using SexLab. I ended coming back to SexLab because it has femdom and submission animations. Like this:

enb2022_12_19_21_37_57.png.6915a354881553a4fa7c531d54394138.pngenb2022_12_19_21_38_44.png.f9378cac739c80745e6cee675dc058c1.png

Yeah, this is what we call "death by snu snu..."

enb2022_12_20_00_34_35.png.14c944ad7fbb944dacf313dab3f1679e.pngenb2022_12_20_00_34_57.png.6dc850ab58d57aad2c7d96b727220244.pngenb2022_12_20_00_43_01.png.4b5b97e913c479a9616f4cf3db03b8a3.png

enb2022_12_20_00_59_27.png.f18cfdc0aebd7d4453173864493bd1d1.pngenb2022_12_20_00_59_41.png.26f11dc808bd6c8c56e511ba72474568.png

As you can see all the Yamete features worked on my with the 1.20 version, I'm adding my log so you can see how it worked. This version is the one I used with Flower Girls and it also worked fine. I don't use OStim so I can't tell if it works for me, because every player modlist is different, but if players wants to use other mods that triggers the same or similar events in mid combat then it will lead with conflicts, also if players doesn't run FNIS or Nemesis or both (if using the creature stuff), then it will lead with problems too. I always run them after installing and uninstalling mods, so I can't tell you if the other users have the same problem than I. Just the circle menu in the versions later than 1.20, the pause/unpause option in 1.25 and that stucked in bleedout gltich in the 1.26 version were the only issues, but, as you can see, they trigger in different versions. I'll keep testing, but in my opinion the most stable version in my case was the 1.20 version.

And, as you can see, my log it's just 5MB, it has errors but many of them just appeared once and then you'll see how many times I triggered Yamete just to be sure it was working. No single bandit was harmed during my tests...

Ok, I'm lying, they all are ded, but it was in the name of "science".

Papyrus.0.log

1 hour ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

And, as you can see, my log it's just 5MB, it has errors but many of them just appeared once and then you'll see how many times I triggered Yamete just to be sure it was working. No single bandit was harmed during my tests...

Your log, as always, is a mess of 70k lines with 45k errors from CL_StatEq_script and, as i alrready said, you must search what mod is giving that gigantic amount of errors.

Is practicaly imposible the wheel menu show in 1.20 and not show in 1.27 ussing exactly the same configuration with the same mods in the same order.

I started a New Game some minutes ago to verify that the wheel menu always show when press "E" over any actor inside a sex animation.

If that not works in your game only can be caused by some other mod giving problems, like 45k errors from CL_StatEq_script.

I strongly recomend start a New Game with only the required mods, less than 50, and verify if the wheel menu show.

Nobody has reported a problem with the wheel menu.

Edited by alex77r4

Ok, thanks for the great extension.

Because I am still searching for a good altenative to the old Defeat mod I am playing a little bit with this modificated version

of 4.3.2.

I was able to send my follower Lydia to enslavement using the feature for the follower slaverymod.

But I always failed to send the player to simple slavery.

When I have a look in the papyrus log there are 2 or  types of different errors shown from yamete (Lol, besides of the

errors generated by other mods)

I am busy with my own mod, so I do not look deeper into the papyrus code.

I am not sure if I understand all the settings in the MCM wright, because english is not my native language.

regards :)

Here some examples:

[12/20/2022 - 05:37:24PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp130"
stack:
    [alias Combatant00 on quest Yam_Scan (34005900)].yamactor.Proces_Resolution() - "YamScanReferences.psc" Line ?
    [alias Combatant00 on quest Yam_Scan (34005900)].yamactor.onBeginState() - "YamScanReferences.psc" Line ?
    [alias Combatant00 on quest Yam_Scan (34005900)].yamactor.GotoState() - "Alias.psc" Line ?
    [alias Combatant00 on quest Yam_Scan (34005900)].yamactor.EnterKnockdown() - "YamScanReferences.psc" Line ?
    [alias Combatant00 on quest Yam_Scan (34005900)].yamactor.OnHit() - "YamScanReferences.psc" Line ?

[12/20/2022 - 05:43:18PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetDisplayName() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [alias Follower2 on quest Yam_Scan (34005900)].YamFollower.isValidGenderCombination() - "YamScanReferences.psc" Line ?
    [alias Follower2 on quest Yam_Scan (34005900)].YamFollower.ValidInteraction() - "YamScanReferences.psc" Line ?
    [alias Follower2 on quest Yam_Scan (34005900)].YamFollower.OnHit() - "YamScanReferences.psc" Line ?
[12/20/2022 - 05:43:18PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp183"
stack:
    [alias Follower2 on quest Yam_Scan (34005900)].YamFollower.isValidGenderCombination() - "YamScanReferences.psc" Line ?
    [alias Follower2 on quest Yam_Scan (34005900)].YamFollower.ValidInteraction() - "YamScanReferences.psc" Line ?
    [alias Follower2 on quest Yam_Scan (34005900)].YamFollower.OnHit() - "YamScanReferences.psc" Line ?

[12/20/2022 - 06:35:04PM] ERROR: Array index 1 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
    [Yam_Resolution (34446F08)].yamresolution.fillSceneArray() - "YamResolution.psc" Line ?
    [Yam_Resolution (34446F08)].yamresolution.Stage40() - "YamResolution.psc" Line ?
    [Yam_Resolution (34446F08)].yamresolution.OnInit() - "YamResolution.psc" Line ?

[12/20/2022 - 06:36:11PM] ERROR: Array index 2 is out of range (0-1)
stack:
    [Yam_Resolution (34446F08)].yamresolution.fillSceneArray() - "YamResolution.psc" Line ?
    [Yam_Resolution (34446F08)].yamresolution.continueChain() - "YamResolution.psc" Line ?
    [Yam_Resolution (34446F08)].yamresolution.On_SL_End() - "YamResolution.psc" Line ?

5 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

Your log, as always, is a mess of 70k lines with 45k errors from CL_StatEq_script and, as i alrready said, you must search what mod is giving that gigantic amount of errors.

Is practicaly imposible the wheel menu show in 1.20 and not show in 1.27 ussing exactly the same configuration with the same mods in the same order.

I started a New Game some minutes ago to verify that the wheel menu always show when press "E" over any actor inside a sex animation.

If that not works in your game only can be caused by some other mod giving problems, like 45k errors from CL_StatEq_script.

I strongly recomend start a New Game with only the required mods, less than 50, and verify if the wheel menu show.

Nobody has reported a problem with the wheel menu.

NO, I'M NOT GOING TO UNINSTALL COMBAT EQUALIZER

2022-12-20.png.203d22d8ed3cef2cbf6b0848e24296ba.png

No, please, ask me anything but that, I can't play Skyrim without it, it's one of my main mods to balance combat in my modlist :C

NO GOD! NO, PLEASE, NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...!

9 hours ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

NO, I'M NOT GOING TO UNINSTALL COMBAT EQUALIZER

No, please, ask me anything but that, I can't play Skyrim without it, it's one of my main mods to balance combat in my modlist :C
NO GOD! NO, PLEASE, NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...!

Here you have a patched version. I add 4 lines of code to the script and the errors in the log must disappear. Install it as any other mod and overwrite the original files.

Combat Equalizer ASA1.rar

I'm playing a huntress and Meeko is my follower. Which settings do I need to enable or change so that Meeko will knock down an enemy and have sex with them.

I had enabled creatures in the filter settings. Meeko had attacked a forsworn and knocking the armor off. I thought I saw the notification of forsworn knocked out, they weren't moving. Sex didn't start between Meeko and the forsworn, I have MNC. When I approached the forsworn sex started with them and me.

Thanks for any help.

31 minutes ago, thesteve812 said:

I'm playing a huntress and Meeko is my follower. Which settings do I need to enable or change so that Meeko will knock down an enemy and have sex with them.

I had enabled creatures in the filter settings. Meeko had attacked a forsworn and knocking the armor off. I thought I saw the notification of forsworn knocked out, they weren't moving. Sex didn't start between Meeko and the forsworn, I have MNC. When I approached the forsworn sex started with them and me.

Thanks for any help.

If you are talking about the vanilla Meeko  (a dog and possible follower that can be found in Meeko's Shack, south of Solitude...) must work by default.

But if you are ussing a mod like Meeko Reborn SE maybe the mod change something and SexLab can't start the animation.

The only way to know it is make test ussing others mods and upload your Papyrus.log to know if really SexLab can animate that exact dog.

I normally carry creatures with Untamed and works whitout any problem.

8 minutes ago, alex77r4 said:

If you are talking about the vanilla Meeko  (a dog and possible follower that can be found in Meeko's Shack, south of Solitude...) must work by default.

But if you are ussing a mod like Meeko Reborn SE maybe the mod change something and SexLab can't start the animation.

The only way to know it is make test ussing others mods and upload your Papyrus.log to know if really SexLab can animate that exact dog.

I normally carry creatures with Untamed and works whitout any problem.

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm using the default Meeko. I have Aroused Creatures and Meeko works with it and also Matchmaker.

So, I don't need to change any settings in Yamete Redux for creatures to have sex with an npc?

Thanks

11 hours ago, thesteve812 said:

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm using the default Meeko. I have Aroused Creatures and Meeko works with it and also Matchmaker.

So, I don't need to change any settings in Yamete Redux for creatures to have sex with an npc?

Thanks

The only thing you need adjust is activate creatures for Females in the the Filter page. By default are disabled:

Spoiler

582054254_SkyrimSE2022-12-2211-50-34-79.png.0e85ff7113939edeef5263a711160707.png

But you say already has enabled it. Then, i can't imagine why not work. I started a New Game some minutes ago in Solitude, get Meeko as follower, enabled Yamete, configure the filter, go to a nearby mage castle and Meeko can down and fuck the female mages. Then, if the problem persist, upload your Papyrus0.log to discover why not works in your game.

Edited by alex77r4
12 hours ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

This... this... what a chad.

I'm testing it right now.

I find a problem in the PERK that show the circular menu because is activated ONLY after enable Yamete, save the game and load it again.

Then, imagine you start a New Game, configure and enable ALL yours mods in the MCM except Yamete and go to a batle with Yamete DISABLED.

If you enable Yamete for the first time while you are in combat the circular menu NOT show, no mater if the actor is nockdown or inside an animation.

Simply because you have NOT saved your game and load it again with Yamete ENABLED.

More clear, the PERK is added in PlayerLoadGame but ONLY when load the savegame with Yamete ENABLED.

Then, we have a specific situation where REALLY the circular menu can NOT show.

I locate the problem making test for thesteve812 with Meeko to verify if the default MCM config allow creatures.

Maybe, in yours tests, you have encounter the same situation and, maybe, that is the motive because the circular menu not show in your game.

Of course, i added code to add the PERK everywhere, in the first start, in load/save, open/close mcm, start/stop the mod... everywhere...

I think this strange and specific problem is not enougth urgent to make a patch. Then, i go to wait until the weekend to publish this patch.

Edited by alex77r4
3 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

The only thing you need adjust is activate creatures for Females in the the Filter page. By default are disabled:

Reveal hidden contents

582054254_SkyrimSE2022-12-2211-50-34-79.png.0e85ff7113939edeef5263a711160707.png

But you say already has enabled it. Then, i can't imagine why not work. I started a New Game some minutes ago in Solitude, get Meeko as follower, enabled Yamete, configure the filter, go to a nearby mage castle and Meeko can down and fuck the female mages. Then, if the problem persist, upload your Papyrus0.log to discover why not works in your game.

I'm an LE user and backported for myself, that might be the problem. Everything else in the mod seems to work though. I started a new game and went to mage castle. Meeko knocks them down, but no sex starts. I move to mage and sex starts with the mage and me.

Papyrus.0.log

2 hours ago, thesteve812 said:

I'm an LE user and backported for myself, that might be the problem.

I not know WHY the people change the ESP's whitout knowing what are they making and why.

The ESP's with form 44 works in Legendary whitout any problem in the same way the ESP's with form 43 works in Special whitout any problem.

I not know WHY that obsesion with the Form Format of the ESp's when the Beth developers only change 9 records in the ESP structure. That post was made by Mathor, creator of MergePluging and co-developer of Tes5Edit, 6 years ago. If that people not know the internal structure of the ESP files say me who can know it better.

Any ESP file whit any of that specific records MUST be converted and MUST be diferent for Legendary and Special.

Any ESP file whitout all that specific records works in Legendary and Special with a 100% security whitout any problem.

The number in the header, 43 or 44, only mean what version of CK we use to modify the ESP. Not have any relation to their compatibity.

---------

If you have opened Yamete_REDUX.esp with the CK of Legendary and saved it in form 43 maybe the ESP is broken or maybe the ESP works. Nobody knows.

I had problems in the Scenes where some parameters and conditions was invalidated by the CK when open it with the Legendary CK.

Then, i strongly recomend you reinstall Yamete REDUX and not touch the ESP.

Edited by alex77r4