Yamete REDUX

View File

BETA >>> Yamete REDUX <<< BETA

This is a modified version of the fantastic Yamete 4.3.2 created by @Scrab. As far as I know, it's the only combat mod with Sex Act in the middle of combat... and that's wonderful. The original Yamete 4.3.2 has some issues related to speed, performance, stability, and compatibility, but @Scrab doesn't want to work on it anymore and released Yamete Kudasai, a super fast version of Yamete made with a DLL for SKSE, but with less functionality since they removed the sexual act in the middle of combat, when that is exactly the functionality that I want. But in REDUX, to make it faster and more compatible, I remove some of the original features from Yamete 4.3.2 like Black Market, Reapers Mercy and their skill tree.

Now we have 3 versions to select from:
1 - Yamete 4.3.2 with Sex Act in the middle of the fight and Reapers Mercy but slow.
2 - Yamete Kudasai 1.01 with a super fast SKSE DLL but no Sex Act in the middle of the fight.
3 - Yamete REDUX with a modest speed and Sex Act mid-combat but without the Reapers Mercy skill tree.

I made this version with the intention of making it compatible with all versions of the game (Legendary, Special, Anniversary and VR) without using any special DLL and providing enough speed to make it really functional in the middle of combat, having enough speed and performance, but using only pure Papyrus code.

My average time for Hit Procesing is below 0.5 seconds and normally is enougth fast to cancel the attack animation and practically the NPC's not make a second attack. But as this is only pure Papyrus Code, sometimes, the Hit Procesing can need one entire second or more and that only depend on how the game mix the script. I'm not have a ligth installation, playing now with 478 mods, but sometimes happend to me.

Practically, all the main features from the Original Yamete are present, take a look to the Original Mod for more detail, except the Reapers Mercy skill tree and the Black Market:

Scenario

1. Rushed
  2. Traditional
  3. Mixed
  4. Compatible ->NEW mode added by Yamete REDUX. Get detailled instructions in this post.

Resolution

1. Ignore
  2. Kill
  3. Add Zaz/DD Items
  4. Robbed
  5. Assault

Knockdown Conditions

1. Default Conditions
  2. Misc Conditions

Consequences

1. Left forDead
  2. Simple Slavery
  3. Follower Slavery
  4. Paradise Hall

Reapers Mercy

REDUX >>> The circular menu show and works but the red options are NOT available.

The Black Market

REDUX >>> REMOVED

Requirements

• PapyrusUtil (SE / LE)
  • REDUX >>> REMOVED powerofthree's Papyrus Extender (SE / LE)
  • UIExtensions (SE / LE)

Optional (Soft Dependency)

• SL Framework (SE / LE)
  • OStim (SE)
  • Flowergirls (SE)
  • REDUX >>> REMOVED Custom Skills Framework (SE)
  • REDUX >>> RECOVER Simple Slavery (SE / LE)
  • REDUX >>> New Follower Slavery (SE / LE)
  • REDUX >>> New Paradise Halls (SE / LE)
  • REDUX >>> New Devious Devices
  • REDUX >>> New Zaz Animation

Credits

• @Scrab Of course, as the main creator... a millon of thanks to allow me publish this version...
  •  
  • All the modding comunity because practically every mod use a lot of tools, DLL's and code made by others persons...  A LOT OF THANKS TO ALL...

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/06/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab, UIExtensions
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

Edited by alex77r4
10 minutes ago, invisible said:

Will this conflict with Sexlab Defeat by Bane though, I'd like to try this.

Of course conflict with any other mod with same features like Defeat, Naked Defeat, Naked Dungeons...

If the other mod only control player Yamete REDUX can manage the NPC-NPC action and, in theory, if we disable all the options related to player in the MCM Yamete go to ignore any hit over the player and, again in theory, the other mod can capture the hit and start their work... But all that is only theory...Must be tested and verified...

Thank you for this. I will give it a try. I like the mid combat defeat also. I make use of Sexlab Deadly Drain Enhanced on followers.

Could the mid-combat defeat hook into the Follower Slavery Mod? Lose the follower to a random slave master after defeat, requiring rescue.

26 minutes ago, Cicro72 said:

Thank you for this. I will give it a try. I like the mid combat defeat also. I make use of Sexlab Deadly Drain Enhanced on followers.

Could the mid-combat defeat hook into the Follower Slavery Mod? Lose the follower to a random slave master after defeat, requiring rescue.

FSM only work nativelly with the events and spells from Defeat. In others words, FSM only work directly with Defeat. But the mod say:

External Mods: Followers can be enslaved through FSM by other Mods using a ModEvent

Then, i can call the event and enable compatibility.

I'm working on enable some part of the Reapers Mercy zone, that go to be enabled in next versions but whitout Skill Tree, to provide extensions and compatibility with others mods like Simple Slavery, PHAE, FSM... and any others requested mod that can be integrated in an easy way. Then, Yamete REDUX go to grow in the next versions...

Edited by alex77r4
1 hour ago, alex77r4 said:

FSM only work nativelly with the events and spells from Defeat. In others words, FSM only work directly with Defeat. But the mod say:

External Mods: Followers can be enslaved through FSM by other Mods using a ModEvent

Then, i can call the event and enable compatibility.

I'm working on enable some part of the Reapers Mercy zone, that go to be enabled in next versions but whitout Skill Tree, to provide extensions and compatibility with others mods like Simple Slavery, PHAE, FSM... and any others requested mod that can be integrated in an easy way. Then, Yamete REDUX go to grow in the next versions...

Thank you. I did some preliminary testing and the mod was working. Yamete 4.3.2 had to be removed plus clean save for me to get it to work.

The MCM did show followers stuck in bleedout after combat. They did not appear to be stuck. I ticked the buttons to remove them from bleedout.

I noted that followers did not redress after combat but did redress when changing cells. Unsure if this is intended.

Edited by Cicro72
28 minutes ago, Cicro72 said:

Thank you. I did some preliminary testing and the mod was working. Yamete 4.3.2 had to be removed plus clean save for me to get it to work.

The MCM did show followers stuck in bleedout after combat. They did not appear to be stuck. I ticked the buttons to remove them from bleedout.

I noted that followers did not redress after combat but did redress when changing cells. Unsure if this is intended.

Of course, this version replace the Original Yamete. I change the name of the ESP but get all the work made preserving scripts names, quest and structure.

That options was added this weekend... Need more testing because must not be here...

I put the option to Rescue Player for the strange situations where the Resolution or the Surrender not works correctly.

But the option to Rescue Followers is intended to be used only when you lost a follower. For example, you go running and your follower find a bear but you not notice it or not want stop and continue running... The bear put your follower in BleedOut and the Resolution fail... Then, your follower is too far to go back for them... Simply, use the Rescue option in the MCM and your follower can be teleported again.

I put the redress only when the actors exit the BleedOut. If they are redressing on change cell that is not made by Yamete REDUX. Must be your follower manager.

for what I understand, the rushed feature is the raped in the middle of the combat, so... is there a way to make this mod a middle combat framework and let other mods take control of the defeat feature or your redux edit can handle both events? if that's the case, you should add a captive event or something, but the "middle combat bang" it's actually unique

5 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

Of course, this version replace the Original Yamete. I change the name of the ESP but get all the work made preserving scripts names, quest and structure.

That options was added this weekend... Need more testing because must not be here...

I put the option to Rescue Player for the strange situations where the Resolution or the Surrender not works correctly.

But the option to Rescue Followers is intended to be used only when you lost a follower. For example, you go running and your follower find a bear but you not notice it or not want stop and continue running... The bear put your follower in BleedOut and the Resolution fail... Then, your follower is too far to go back for them... Simply, use the Rescue option in the MCM and your follower can be teleported again.

I put the redress only when the actors exit the BleedOut. If they are redressing on change cell that is not made by Yamete REDUX. Must be your follower manager.

In my testing followers are not exiting bleedout, at least for the purpose of redressing. I must go into the MCM and then tick-off the followers in bleedout. They will then redress. 

3 hours ago, 10dukhu said:

Thank you very much for your wonderful work. The processing speed is much faster than the previous version.

Is there a way to trigger more than 2p play in a rushed scenario?

Sorry but NOT... The rushed structure is made with 2 actors in mind and changing that would be very complicated.

If you want to have more actors in yours animations, I recommend SLAA = SexLab Add Actor 1.2-Beta2 because it does exactly THAT.

SLAA can add one actor to any SexLab Animation in an automatic way, of course, including animations started by Yamete.

And can add more actors, including the Player, using dialog or spells... Is another marvellous mod...

Edited by alex77r4
On 11/6/2022 at 11:24 PM, KingstonPrince7 said:

for what I understand, the rushed feature is the raped in the middle of the combat, so... is there a way to make this mod a middle combat framework and let other mods take control of the defeat feature or your redux edit can handle both events? if that's the case, you should add a captive event or something, but the "middle combat bang" it's actually unique

Yamete have all the features, read the complete description of the original mod, because we have 3 options to decide how must works Yamete.

In Rushed, Yamete control the combat generating Animations in the midle of the combat but, when the combat end, only wait 10 seconds and restart the combat.

In Traditional, Yamete control the combat but NOT generate Animations in the midle of the combat. When the combat end works as any defeat mod launching Resolution.

In Mixed, Yamete control the combat generating Animations in the midle of the combat. Also, when the combat end, launch the Resolution.

I'm thinking on add a new COMPATILITY mode with the intention of made Yamete REDUX compatible with others defeat mods but for now is only a idea.

4 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

Yamete have all the features, read the complete description of the original mod, because we have 3 options to decide how must works Yamete.

In Rushed, Yamete control the combat generating Animations in the midle of the combat but, when the combat end, only wait 10 seconds and restart the combat.

In Traditional, Yamete control the combat but NOT generate Animations in the midle of the combat. When the combat end works as any defeat mod launching Resolution.

In Mixed, Yamete control the combat generating Animations in the midle of the combat. Also, when the combat end, launch the Resolution.

I'm thinking on add a new COMPATILITY mode with the intention of made Yamete REDUX compatible with others defeat mods but for now is only a idea.

Interesting, looks like a All In One mod.

Have you considered adding Mark of Arkay support? That mod it's very flexible.

32 minutes ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

Interesting, looks like a All In One mod.

Have you considered adding Mark of Arkay support? That mod it's very flexible.

I never ear about Mark of Arkay but seem to be removed from nexus while the LoversLab link works.

I'm not thinking of providing specific compatibility patches with specific mods because we have hundreds of different defeat mods and make a patch for each one and each different version of them is unfeasible for any developer.

The integration I'm thinking of can only work with other mods if those other mods start working, only and exclusively, when they detect the basic event of the vanilla game PlayerEnterBleedOut because I can also detect it and use it to stop Yamete REDUX and release the Player, Followers and NPC's leaving them free to be used by any other defeat mod.

But it is impossible to make a total compatibility that allows you to be defeated sometimes by one mod and sometimes by another mod. That would never work.

It is the user who must select the mods that he installs and, once installed and activated in his mod_manager, configure the mods in the MCM's so that they can work together.

Edited by alex77r4