12 hours ago, lorivn said:

Tried to uninstall but removing it seems to corrupt the files. You said to "Disable the ESP but NOT disable the mod." How can I do this?

You can use falrim tools to clean the corrupted save.

@alex77r4 In one of the old yamete threads I suggested the following spell effects (3 min penalty) after an event to scrab...

Raped - Damaged Magicka - Trauma of being raped wears heavily on your mind

Gangbanged - Damaged Magicka/Health - Being tugged and pulled by many using your body has left you weakened

Bleeding Anus - Damaged Health/Movement speed penalty - Forced anal intercourse.

Cum Guzzler - Damaged Speechcraft - Being forced to swallow sperm has reduced your speechcraft skill

He said he was looking into it but I guess he must have forgot.

By the way I think the knockdown mechanism needs revising I had this scenario the other day...

Follower from 0-1% (tried different permutations), Essential off, Weakened 50%, Min Weakness 5%

1% knockdown - Following a battle with xyz, follower didn't succumb to an event until an aggrod farmer with a dagger knocked her out. She was full health and had like 500 armor.

0% knockdown - Battle with draugr resulted in follower being knocked down multiple times, bleedout occured but no event.

thanks

4 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

Follower from 0-1% (tried different permutations), Essential off, Weakened 50%, Min Weakness 5%

If you put the percent in 1% only the 1% of the hits are processed and the 99% are discarded. Practically your follower can't enter in knockdown.

I repeat:

First we compute a random, stablished by default in 75%, to determine if the hit must be processed or ignored.

With a percent of 1% only the 1% of the hits are processed and the 99% are discarded.

With a percent of 75% the 75% of the hits are processed and the 25% are discarded.

With a percent of 100% ALL the hits are processed, of course, inside the Papyrus limitations, aproximatelly 1, 2 or 3 hits per second.

Edited by alex77r4
27 minutes ago, alex77r4 said:

Additionally, can you explain us why you want uninstall?

I'm having some bugs and I'm removing some mods to find out which one is causing the problem, it's nothing specific with this mod, it's very good it's working almost perfectly.

By the way, I noticed that when the fight ends (my team wins) my character automatically do the "assault" and I didn't even press anything, it just fades out and it jumps to an animation

25 minutes ago, lorivn said:

I doubt your issues could have anything to do with this mod, but I'm working on an uninstall process that may be ready next week.

The final resolution is a bit complex and random. Normally, the Player is always included, when he wins as an attacker and when he loses as a victim. But not always.

The actors are selected by proximity but sometimes the Player is excluded depending on the position of the actors on the battlefield at the end of the fight.

Edited by alex77r4
1 hour ago, alex77r4 said:

The final resolution is a bit complex and random. Normally, the Player is always included, when he wins as an attacker and when he loses as a victim. But not always.

The actors are selected by proximity but sometimes the Player is excluded depending on the position of the actors on the battlefield at the end of the fight.

Oh I thought it was a bug. I understood now

On 11/29/2022 at 12:09 AM, DEMONDICE said:

Yeah, probably a version issue. I'm using Ostim NG 6.2d. Not really looking to downgrade though, I like the new features. But no biggie, I have a Sexlab modlist I run along with my Ostim one. I'm just using that with this instead.

On 12/1/2022 at 6:19 PM, KingstonPrince7 said:

I was considering to use ONG with this version of Yamete. I have mods like Precision and Payload interpreter for combat, also I have Mark of Arkay (I'm not sure if it will work with Yamete Redux, probably I'll end removing it but I love that mod).

So... ONG isn't really compatible with Yamete Redux? Also, what animations do you suggest to use the classic Ostim with Yamete?

I'm playing and developing in Special 1.5.97 with SKSE 2020 and upgrade to Ostim NG 6.3b, last version, whitout any problem over my running game in level 43.

Everything works: Player as Agressor, Player Defeat, NPC-NPC mid combat, Final Resolution with and whitout Player...

I have a strange teleport because seem that Ostim lock the position of the actors and, when i teleport it, seem that Ostim teleport it again. That look like a flash of actors moving but the animations always start with all the actors whitout any problem.  Tested with 2 and 3 actors and i never have an actor "giving to an invisible hole"

Then, something must be bad in your side because seems that yours problems are not caused by Yamete REDUX.

Edited by alex77r4

I want to report that in version 1.10 Yamete runs even if it's disabled, also, it ignores any tweak I make on the MCM, for example: the conditions to see who can be defeated or victim, I literally excluded the NPCs from being victims but Yamete keeps casting the defeat spell on them, so they end being down until combat ends.

I'm currently using Flower Girls and the compatible option on the MCM.

I add my log so you can see what happened.

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by KingstonPrince7
7 hours ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

I want to report that in version 1.10 Yamete runs even if it's disabled, also, it ignores any tweak I make on the MCM, for example: the conditions to see who can be defeated or victim, I literally excluded the NPCs from being victims but Yamete keeps casting the defeat spell on them, so they end being down until combat ends.

I'm currently using Flower Girls and the compatible option on the MCM.

I add my log so you can see what happened

I'm looking at this but i not see any problem. If we pause Yamete REDUX, in the MCM or pressing the assigned key, the mod stop and make nothing.

But if we pause Yamete REDUX while we are in combat the Pause is NOT accepted and the first page of the MCM say "Combat Quest Active"

In that situation the log is plenty full of lines with "YAM_REDUX" because the Combat Quest is active and control the combat.

When the actual combat end the Final Resolution is executed and the mod stop. The next combat is ignored because the mod is paused.

Then, something strange hapened in your game and my test not detect it. Your log not have one single line with "YAM_REDUX" and that mean the mod was stoped.

But i see some lines refering to my scripts and that is very strange. I can't understand how my scripts can run when the mod is stoped but whitout making trace lines.

If you have this problem again, please, upload another Papyrus.log and try remember what exact steps you make to try reproduce the problem.

Edited by alex77r4
35 minutes ago, alex77r4 said:

I'm looking at this but i not see any problem. If we pause Yamete REDUX, in the MCM or pressing the assigned key, the mod stop and make nothing.

But if we pause Yamete REDUX while we are in combat the Pause is NOT accepted and the first page of the MCM say "Combat Quest Active"

In that situation the log is plenty full of lines with "YAM_REDUX" because the Combat Quest is active and control the combat.

When the actual combat end the Final Resolution is executed and the mod stop. The next combat is ignored because the mod is paused.

Then, something strange hapened in your game and my test not detect it. Your log not have one single line with "YAM_REDUX" and that mean the mod was stoped.

But i see some lines refering to my scripts and that is very strange. I can't understand how my scripts can run when the mod is stoped but whitout making trace lines.

If you have this problem again, please, upload another Papyrus.log and try remember what exact steps you make to try reproduce the problem.

I just started a new game, the mod was disabled/turned off in the MCM, I was getting the notifications as if it was activated.

I started a new game e with the original Yamete to see if this happens and... no, it doesn't.

4 hours ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

I just started a new game, the mod was disabled/turned off in the MCM, I was getting the notifications as if it was activated.

I started a new game e with the original Yamete to see if this happens and... no, it doesn't.

A lot of thanks for your report. I locate the problem. Effectivelly, when we start a New Game Yamete REDUX is active whitout enable it for the first time.

When i create the Compatible Mode i make some changes in the Start and Stop mod but I not make test in a New Game.

The problem is solved in the version that i go to publish today.

Edited by alex77r4

With this update i think Yamete REDUX is practically finished except, of course, some small optimizations, bug fixes and maybe some tweaks in the Add Zaz/DD.

CONSEQUENCES:
I add PAHE as consequence, that is defined to work only on NPC's, and now we have the following consequences:
1 - Left for Dead - Internal from Original Yamete - ONLY PLAYER
2 - Simple Slavery - External from Original Yamete - ONLY PLAYER
3 - Follower Slavery - External New in REDUX - ONLY FOLLOWERS
4 - Paradise Hall - External New in REDUX - ONLY NPC's
Remember that is your responsability configure the Sliders in the Consequence Page to match the intended functionality of the Consequence.

Everything works good but Follower Slavery have some problems with some specific followers that i find in my test:
Serana: Can't be enslaved with Follower Slavery. The mod NOT accept it.
Recorder: Break it when dimis and can't be recruited again breaking their quest -> EXCLUDE RECORDER
Inigo: Is dimised but the capture fail and we must go to Riften to recruit it again ->EXCLUDE INIGO
The rest of my followers works good and i not find any problem: M'risi, Tocata, Lucien, Sasy, Trusty HP... all vanilla and normal followers works.

To make the EXCLUDE i added two spells called Yam_FSM_Allow and Yam_FSM_Prohibit. Launch it over any Follower to INCLUDE or EXCLUDE it from FSM.

ROBBED TRACKING
About the Robbed Tracking i find a way to recover our items from the disapeared NPC's. Is not the best option but works. If someone know other way, please, tell me.
I add the capacity of remotelly open the inventory of the NPC to recover the stealed item. Is a option of ONE SINGLE USE. You not go to have another oportunity of recover yours items. Then, be sure you get everything that you want because, after close the inventory, the Robber and their items disapear in an UNRECOVERABLE WAY. Except reload the savegame, of course.

RESOLUTION
Finally, i add ZAZ to the list of items to add but i have problems with items not working correctly, not limit the movement or the actors, and sometimes the inventory of the followers is plenty full of items. I think i'm calling the correct functions but something i must making bad. Then, that section can need some corrections.

You can get the version 1.20 from the Main Page and, of course, report any problem.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

You NOT need start a New Game to upgrade to 1.20 but the new Pages of the MCM only show in a New Game.

To see the new Pages in your Current Game after upgrade to 1.20 you must use Reset MCM in Debug.

Edited by alex77r4
2 hours ago, LoversProton said:

Effectively, Simple Slavery require ZAZ that require SexLab. Then if you only use Ostim you can't install ZAZ and can't use Simple Slavery. But that is not a problem.

All the Consequences and Resolution Action are dynamic. If you not have the required ESP the Consequences are automatically disabled.

Same in Resolution, if you not have the ESP's from ZAZ or DD the functions are not executed and the items are not added.

The combat is completely dynamic. In midle of the combat any actor can be defeated (Player, Followers and NPC's) and the defeat Resolution is fired over each actor.

That mean, can be Robed, Asaulted and Killed in the same defeat round. If you not have ZAZ or DD can't be Add Zaz/DD items, then disable it.

After each Defeat we compute the probability of fire a Consequence. For you, the Player only can be Left for Dead because you can't have Simple Slavery.

The Followers can be sended to FSM and the NPC's can be sended to PAHE but PAHE require Sexlab and is not an option for you.

But effectively, the Followers can go to FSM in midle of the combat. No matter if you win or lost the combat. In midle of the combat, the Consequence is computed each time an actor is defeated. Then, if you configure the MCM in the correct way, ALL yours Followers can go to FSM in the same combat, inclusivelly when you win the combat.

About Kill Actors I remove the capacity of kill Essential Actors because that can break some quest. In the Base Game you only can kill Ulfric after complete the Civil War. If you can't make it, something is bad configured in your game, some mod is making something bad. And seems that you need another mod to solve a problem created by that mod. I recomend examine your mod list to locate the problematic mod and not add more mods to solve the problem. That is not the way.

Seems that a lot of players have Anniversary locked in version 353 because is the last version with DAR support. The DLL has not been updated to 640.

If you not want DAR you can upgrade to 640. The exact Anniversary version to be use only depend of what mods with DLL you want use.

If the DLL has not been updated you must use and older version of Aniversary.

Edited by alex77r4
On 12/10/2022 at 10:25 AM, alex77r4 said:

With this update i think Yamete REDUX is practically finished except, of course, some small optimizations, bug fixes and maybe some tweaks in the Add Zaz/DD.

I started to use Flower Girls because...

it-just-works-tod-todd-howard.gif

And, as a suprice, it has its own BDSM mod, what about adding that as an option to the people who use Flower Girls? There's a mod that uses it called Flower Girls Subdue, but it would be funny to use this BDSM addon for Flower Girls, your mod and Simple Slavery.

Here is a link to Erstam's comment with their fix to that mod. I'm going to test your new update and see how it works on my end.

Edited by KingstonPrince7
28 minutes ago, MarloCarloWC said:

Hi! This mod looks really nice! How do i install it on a Legendary Skyrim game? Does it needs some backporting or resaving the .esp?

Nothing except for the animations. Download and install 1.20 and Yamete BleedOut LEGENDARY.rar for the BleedOut animations.

NOT TOUCH THE ESP. NEVER change the ESP format... NEVER.... Except when you are developer and know what are you making and why.

Ignore ANY warning about incorrect ESP format. The internal structure of the ESP files is 99% compatible in Special and Legendary.

Only some specific ESPs with some specific records, in Water and Weapons, need a diferent ESP format. The rest are 100% compatible.

Edited by alex77r4
22 hours ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

I started to use Flower Girls because...

And, as a suprice, it has its own BDSM mod, what about adding that as an option to the people who use Flower Girls? There's a mod that uses it called Flower Girls Subdue, but it would be funny to use this BDSM addon for Flower Girls, your mod and Simple Slavery.

Here is a link to Erstam's comment with their fix to that mod. I'm going to test your new update and see how it works on my end.

I integrate it. That is what i call a "small optimization" to allow Yamete REDUX make more things and better.

You only need FlowerGirls - BDSM Base 1.4.0, the Erstam Patch and Yamete REDUX.

FlowerGirls SE - Subdue 1.0.0 is NOT necesary.

I directly call the internal functions inside FG BDSM, only when is installed, and the animation have 2 actors, because that animations are made only for 2 Actors.

That mean, when ussing Rushed Mode, in midle of the combat, you always go to see BDSM Animations when FG BDSM is installed.

In the Final Resolution, if the animation have 3 Actors i'm forced to use normal FG animations, but when have 2 Actors i always use FG BDSM.

I need change one script inside FG BDSM. Then, you must follow a strict order to make this work:

1 - Install FlowerGirls - BDSM Base 1.4.0

2 - Install Erstam Patch and let them overwrite the files inside FlowerGirls - BDSM Base 1.4.0

3 - Install Yamete REDUX 1.21 and let them overwrite the files inside Erstam Patch

Yamete_REDUX_121.rar

Edited by alex77r4
1 hour ago, alex77r4 said:

I integrate it. That is what i call a "small optimization" to allow Yamete REDUX make more things and better.

I directly call the internal functions inside FG BDSM, only when is installed, and the animation have 2 actors, because that animations are made only for 2 Actors.

That mean, when ussing Rushed Mode, in midle of the combat, you always go to see BDSM Animations when FG BDSM is installed.

In the Final Resolution, if the animation have 3 Actors i'm forced to use normal FG animations, but when have 2 Actors i always use FG BDSM.

I need change one script inside FG BDSM. Then, you must follow a strict order to make this work:

2 - Install Erstam Patch and let them overwrite the files inside FlowerGirls - BDSM Base 1.4.0

3 - Install Yamete REDUX 1.21 and let them overwrite the files inside Erstam Patch

Yamete_REDUX_121.rar 695.03 kB · 0 downloads

Amazing! I'm going to test it today and see how it works, I was going to make a fresh game because I updated a lot of mods

5 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

Nothing except for the animations. Download and install 1.20 and Yamete BleedOut LEGENDARY.rar for the BleedOut animations.

NOT TOUCH THE ESP. NEVER change the ESP format... NEVER.... Except when you are developer and know what are you making and why.

Ignore ANY warning about incorrect ESP format. The internal structure of the ESP files is 99% compatible in Special and Legendary.

Only some specific ESPs with some specific records, in Water and Weapons, need a diferent ESP format. The rest are 100% compatible.

Ooh i see, thanks for the quick answer!

So, first of all thanks for the mod! I am using VR and this seems to work better than other versions.

However I have been using the version that was released before this saturday and I could knockout NPCS with no problem. I upgraded to the new version (mainly because I wanted to see how the defeat menu worked with PAHE), started a new game but now I am unable to knockdown anyone even though I tried first the compatible mode and then all the others.

The mod seems to be working, hits are able to strip, NPCS can knockdown the player (with a lot of difficulty though, like they need to bleed me out 4-5 times while I can still fight and am basically immortal). Any suggestions?

1 hour ago, Waaaaaakaaaaaannnndaaaaa said:

However I have been using the version that was released before this saturday and I could knockout NPCS with no problem. I upgraded to the new version (...), started a new game but now I am unable to knockdown anyone even though I tried first the compatible mode and then all the others.

If the mod worked before, my only explanation is that you have something misconfigured in the MCM.

Try load Defaults Values for the MCM on the debug page and try again.

If the problem persists, upload your Papyrus.log to take a look.

Maybe i have something bad in VR or when start a New Game.

Hello, I wanted to ask something about the mod. The rushed mechanic works fine, the traditional one, not so much. What happens is, that the aggressor teleports to my character and does nothing. It says Resolution starting and then after 8 seconds or so "RESOLUTION END" and thats about it.

I looked into the papyrus log and it says that it found 0 animations for the resolution apparently. I'll upload it here too. I guess I have to clean the save better or something.

It's at the bottom of the papyrus log. 

Papyrus.0.log

On 12/12/2022 at 3:08 PM, alex77r4 said:

Yamete_REDUX_121.rar 695.03 kB · 0 downloads

Well, I did my test, and... it just works (but in the Bethesda point of view)

The animations works, Yamete plays the BDSM animations, but I noticed it doesn't seem to recognize between the victim and the aggresor.

In my case my character was the aggresor over an old orc in the fort before arriving helgen, but the animations played was the player character in the victim role while she was actually the aggresor, also seems that Flower Girls animation selector doesn't recognize the BDSM pack. So, my girl was like this in the aggresor role.

Like Todd says: it just works...

...But not in the way it should be.

But, as a Flower Girls user...

absolute-win-hulk.gif

enb2022_12_13_22_44_05.png