On 2/28/2023 at 5:57 PM, King-Crimson said:

I will stop using this mod now and I recommend anyone else doing the same for the time being.

Thanks for the recommendation not to use this mod.
I tried the whole evening to properly configure the work of this mod, but the MCM is not clear enough.
The only thing I liked was the destruction or removal of armor.
21 hours ago, SexyAgnessa said:

Thanks for the recommendation not to use this mod.
I tried the whole evening to properly configure the work of this mod, but the MCM is not clear enough.
The only thing I liked was the destruction or removal of armor.

This mod hasn't received any updates since December 2022 and the author hasn't shown any kind of activity (anywhere on this site) since January 2023.

It's safe to assume that:

This mod is abandoned.

I hope someone will be able to take over, because it started out really good.

Edited by King-Crimson
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been successfully using this mod for some time, but only for follower, NPC defeat and combat strip. Player options are disabled.

This mod hooks into the Follower Slavery Mod nicely. % chance that downed followers will be removed from the party and be in need of rescue elsewhere.

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Zukirin said:

Also, after reading @King-Crimson's comments... will uninstalling the mod really ruin my save?

Can't say for sure, but it has happend to me and at least two others in this thread, that's why I put out that warning.

In general, uninstalling ANY script-heavy mod can either completely or slowly (meaning you'll run into more and more problems later on) screw your save, especially if said mod adds all kinds of script instances and references (like this one does). That's just the way Skyrim and Papyrus (the scripting engine behind it) works.

Therefore, it is heavily recommended to revert to an older save that never had this mod installed when you want to stop using it.

Again, that rule applies to Skyrim mods in general.

You might want to check out the definition of "clean save". It might save you a lot of headaches later.

Edited by King-Crimson
27 minutes ago, King-Crimson said:

Can't say for sure, but it has happend to me and at least two others in this thread, that's why I put out that warning.

In general, uninstalling ANY script-heavy mod can either completely or slowly (meaning you'll run into more and more problems later on) screw your save, especially if said mod adds all kinds of script instances and references (like this one does). That's just the way Skyrim and Papyrus (the scripting engine behind it) works.

Therefore, it is heavily recommended to revert to an older save that never had this mod installed when you want to stop using it.

Again, that rule applies to Skyrim mods in general.

You might want to check out the definition of "clean save". It might save you a lot of headaches later.

I decided to take the leap of faith and uninstall it. After cleaning with resaver, it gave me a corrupt save file. I reinstalled it and disabled the esp and it's ok now.

Is it possible to avoid the gradual save degrade by constantly cleaning my save?

On 2/12/2023 at 9:28 AM, riorao said:

20230212101255_1.jpg.c7a9d32f8f4787d2f9e6afdcf1707974.jpg

It stopped working after using it well.

When MCM tries to retrieve an option, it stops on that screen, and when i turn off the mod and turn the save cleaner, the save data appears to be corrupted.

Isn't there any solution?

I know this is extremely late but if anyone else is facing this problem :

When you get the blank mcm, type setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 in console to get rid of the yamete redux mcm. 

Save the game

Go to resaver and completely clean out yamete.esp. (all script instances and stuff)

Reload the saved game.

Type setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 to once again make yamete show up.

Yamete will now be working again.

This method worked for me

On 7/16/2023 at 10:30 PM, Zukirin said:

I decided to take the leap of faith and uninstall it. After cleaning with resaver, it gave me a corrupt save file. I reinstalled it and disabled the esp and it's ok now.

Is it possible to avoid the gradual save degrade by constantly cleaning my save?

When using resaver, don't just use the global clean options (clean unattached, clean empty). Lots of mods use empty refs and forms which will be cleaned by resaver when using these options thus corrupting your save.

With resaver, always filter by the esp you want to remove and even then, always hand-pick the entries, because there might be false-positives in the results.

Then again, its always the best choice to revert to an older save that never had the mod.

Edited by King-Crimson
On 7/18/2023 at 12:54 PM, King-Crimson said:

When using resaver, don't just use the global clean options (clean unattached, clean empty). Lots of mods use empty refs and forms which will be cleaned by resaver when using these options thus corrupting your save.

With resaver, always filter by the esp you want to remove and even then, always hand-pick the entries, because there might be false-positives in the results.

Then again, its always the best choice to revert to an older save that never had the mod.

I started the game with all the mods I thought I needed so I'd have to start a new save. I may do that...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have the mod "working" however, I have an issue where when a sex scene starts, animals and NPCs from a good distance away gather around to watch. I wouldn't mind if it was people close by, but the animals (deer, rabbits, foxes) make it look like a nativity scene. I have creatures disabled. I have no idea if there is a way to disable spectators or if this mod is even at fault. Could it be Ostim or something similar that causes this?

3 minutes ago, middlemonster said:

I have the mod "working" however, I have an issue where when a sex scene starts, animals and NPCs from a good distance away gather around to watch. I wouldn't mind if it was people close by, but the animals (deer, rabbits, foxes) make it look like a nativity scene. I have creatures disabled. I have no idea if there is a way to disable spectators or if this mod is even at fault. Could it be Ostim or something similar that causes this?

Not to state the obvious, but have you double-checked if you have Spectator Crowds, and double-checked its settings?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/17/2023 at 1:03 AM, Drapsheik said:

Hey guys, I've been trying to test the settings but I am still very confused. Is the Hit Chance option under Player meant to be % for Player to Knock down or is it % chance for player to be knocked down?

It is % chance for the player to be knocked down.

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, here's my problem, i'm using this mod with ostim standalone and everything works fine, but  when my player his the victim i get knocked down, when the scene should start i have a message telling me that it didn't find any starting animation. 

the problem his that i'm sure to have animation adapted for this. Does anyone have an idea how to fix this 

Happy new year everyone btw

Edited by Yutsune
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hate to necro this, but I'd like to understand the functionality this has with OStim and creatures. What steps are required in order to properly do this? I am well-aware that OStim has a pretty strong incompatibility with creature mods, but I'm curious seeing as I've heard whispers that this mod enables some creature animations to play. 

• 1 month later...

Really sorry if im asking a very stupid question, but for some reason when i click assault on a downed NPC, nothing happens. I tried to re-run FNIS and Nemesis but same thing is happening. I thought maybe its something related to the mod itself so i ended up trying out other defeat mods(Yamete Kudasai,Defeat, Baka Defeat). All of them had working NPC defeat scenarios. I tried to set the "NPC can be assaulted by ANYONE" option, but no dice. 

Any advice on what i should do?