11 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

thanks I'll try that, what about the knockdown percentage will that be a positive number or 0%? thanks

Put the percent in 0% discard all the hits but that not mean can't enter knockdown.

If you, as the Player, or your Follower or any NPC are in BleedOut and get a hit can enter knockdown when the hit is valid based in the Filter conditions.

To disable that feature disable Treat Essential Vitims in the Conditions page of the MCM for Player/Followers/NPC.

On 11/27/2022 at 2:47 PM, alex77r4 said:

Of course, Ostim Is working in my side without any problem but probably we have different versions of Osa/Osex/Ostim.

I develop and test in SE 1.5.97 with SKSE 2020 and have Osa 2.0333-STIMMIE, Osex 2.02SE-Alpha and Ostim 5.5 whit a lot of complements like OAling, OCum, ORomance, OSearch, OSound, OStrap, OTrainers, OVirginity, OSound.... practically everything is working in my side. Then, revise yours versions and try make more tests with others mods that support Ostim.

That teleport is fired by Yamete REDUX when start Resolution or Surrender. I intionally teleport the actors to the Player position. But if you only have one actor giving to "a non-existant hole" probably you have some problem in the Ostim installation or some version mixed.

Also, i can have a problem in code caused by the different versions of Ostim. Of course, i not discard the posiblity and my words not mean "throw balls out" but first, please, revise your installation, provide version numbers and, if the problem persist, add a papyrus0.log to try locate the problem.

Say me what exact notifications you want hide and i go to add the necesary code to hide it.

Yeah, probably a version issue. I'm using Ostim NG 6.2d. Not really looking to downgrade though, I like the new features. But no biggie, I have a Sexlab modlist I run along with my Ostim one. I'm just using that with this instead.

Hey again, I have a other problem now. I tried doing the suggested action you said, by setting the parameters to default. Now it isn't working at all, because it can't find combat. I am active in combat with a few enemies but yamete doesn't register that somehow. It still says "Searching for Combat". I read that a other person had the same problem, that it couldn't close a instance so it somehow got bugged or something. Anyway I wanted to provide you a papyrus log, but I can't do that either, because the logs aren't there, where they should be. They are activated, but I launched the game a few times and played a few minutes, but there still isn't a papyrus log anywhere. I'm using Vortex so maybe that puts the log somewhere else. Anyway I'm going to look in it some more later after I slept. If you have any other suggestions I am open to them. Thank you.

On 11/28/2022 at 5:09 PM, DEMONDICE said:

Yeah, probably a version issue. I'm using Ostim NG 6.2d. Not really looking to downgrade though, I like the new features. But no biggie, I have a Sexlab modlist I run along with my Ostim one. I'm just using that with this instead.

I was considering to use ONG with this version of Yamete. I have mods like Precision and Payload interpreter for combat, also I have Mark of Arkay (I'm not sure if it will work with Yamete Redux, probably I'll end removing it but I love that mod).

So... ONG isn't really compatible with Yamete Redux? Also, what animations do you suggest to use the classic Ostim with Yamete?

On 11/29/2022 at 12:09 AM, DEMONDICE said:

3 hours ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

I was considering to use ONG with this version of Yamete. I have mods like Precision and Payload interpreter for combat, also I have Mark of Arkay (I'm not sure if it will work with Yamete Redux, probably I'll end removing it but I love that mod).

So... ONG isn't really compatible with Yamete Redux? Also, what animations do you suggest to use the classic Ostim with Yamete?

I don't know. I haven't tested Ostim NG specifically because the Ostim I have works fine. I'll have to update and check. But probably it will be next week.

20 hours ago, Dovakeks said:

It still says "Searching for Combat".

That can't be. We have a problem with the Surrender Quest one or two weeks ago. Then, if you have a bad version and you have used the Surrender maybe, and only maybe, the Surrender Quest can be stucked and can block the Combat Quest. Open the console and type "sqv Yam_Surrender" must say quest stoped... If say running... bad thing... is stucked... Type "stopquest Yam_Surrender" and the problem must be solved... of course if the problem was caused by the Surrender Quest...

The papyrus0.log is always located inside your Documents folder. Exactly: C:\Users\[User_Name]\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\Script

If you have enabled it in the Skyrim.ini the log must be inside that folder. But remember that if you are ussing MO the Skyrim.ini file that you must edit is located inside the profile of MO, normally in MO\Profiles\Default

Papyrus.0.logPapyrus.1.log

43 minutes ago, alex77r4 said:

That can't be. We have a problem with the Surrender Quest one or two weeks ago. Then, if you have a bad version and you have used the Surrender maybe, and only maybe, the Surrender Quest can be stucked and can block the Combat Quest. Open the console and type "sqv Yam_Surrender" must say quest stoped... If say running... bad thing... is stucked... Type "stopquest Yam_Surrender" and the problem must be solved... of course if the problem was caused by the Surrender Quest...

The papyrus0.log is always located inside your Documents folder. Exactly: C:\Users\[User_Name]\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Logs\Script

If you have enabled it in the Skyrim.ini the log must be inside that folder. But remember that if you are ussing MO the Skyrim.ini file that you must edit is located inside the profile of MO, normally in MO\Profiles\Default

Well you aren't going to believe it, but that suggestion of yours helped. I typed in "sqv Yam_Surrender" and it said "quest running". I then typed in your "stopquest Yam_surrender" and now it works again ! So I guess it did get stuck on that. I uploaded both of my papyrus logs for you. It has a lot of error messages, kinda ashamed of that, lol. Somehow Skyrim still runs fine though.

16 minutes ago, Dovakeks said:

Well you aren't going to believe it, but that suggestion of yours helped.

Then effectively your Surrender Quest was stucked... The problem was solved in 104 or 105 and can't happen again.

Additionally, your log have thousand and thousand of errorsbut more than 2k come from the mod with code 4B in exa 75 in dec. Locate the mod in your mod manager or ussing Tes5Edit and verify the correct installation, patches and load order.

Finally, seems that some files from your AFT or iAFT is overwrited by other mod or the Quest DialogueFollower is overwrited by other ESP. Sure yours Followers must have a lot of problems. You have iAFT in code 21 in exa (33 in dec) and that is very up in the pluging list. Must be much more low. First verify files overwrited. Second verify conflicts with Tes5Edit.

11 minutes ago, alex77r4 said:

Then effectively your Surrender Quest was stucked... The problem was solved in 104 or 105 and can't happen again.

Additionally, your log have thousand and thousand of errorsbut more than 2k come from the mod with code 4B in exa 75 in dec. Locate the mod in your mod manager or ussing Tes5Edit and verify the correct installation, patches and load order.

Finally, seems that some files from your AFT or iAFT is overwrited by other mod or the Quest DialogueFollower is overwrited by other ESP. Sure yours Followers must have a lot of problems. You have iAFT in code 21 in exa (33 in dec) and that is very up in the pluging list. Must be much more low. First verify files overwrited. Second verify conflicts with Tes5Edit.

Okay, thank you chief. That mod is the pocketempirebuilder. I'm going to uninstalled it anyway, because I never use it anymore. 
Well I never knew that, because I don't use any followers. I only installed AFT for Serena, because she was annoying me, lol. 

Okay, thank you again. I will try that. 

42 minutes ago, Dovakeks said:

I only installed AFT for Serena,

AFT can't manage Serana. Practically none special follower can be controled by the managers, no matter the manager, AFT, iAFT, EFF, NFF, FLP...

None manager can control Serana, Sofia, Recorder, Iñigo, Mrisi... Special followers have their own IA based in their own missions. Any manager go to break it.

Sure you not want break the entire Dawnguard quest by controling Serana with a manager.

Aditionally, if you remove pocketempirebuilder (or any other mod) from your current running savegame you must clean it with ReSaver.

Edited by alex77r4
3 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

AFT can't manage Serana. Practically none special follower can be controled by the managers, no matter the manager, AFT, iAFT, EFF, NFF, FLP...

None manager can control Serana, Sofia, Recorder, Iñigo, Mrisi... Special followers have their own IA based in their own missions. Any manager go to break it.

Sure you not want break the entire Dawnguard quest by controling Serana with a manager.

Aditionally, if you remove pocketempirebuilder (or any other mod) from your current running savegame you must clean it with ReSaver.

Didn't Serana Dialogue Add-on have a patch for EFF to fix that or at least make her stable with EFF without destroying her brain?

2 hours ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

Didn't Serana Dialogue Add-on have a patch for EFF to fix that or at least make her stable with EFF without destroying her brain?

I only see this line in the Add-On Patch Hub:

Nether's Follower Framework- Dialogue line patch for Nether's Follower Framework to reduce VA overlap and solve quest compatibility issues.

I not analice the patch but seem to refer only to "Dialogue line patch" to "solve quest compatibility issues" and that not mean that Serana can be managed by NFF.

Really, NFF have native support for Serana:

- Support for Serana (doesn't override Dawnguard scripted features, such as sandboxing).

But i think that mean "Serana can be managed by NFF when the Dawnguard Quest is completed" because in that moment Serana is a normal vanilla follower like Jenasa.

In the same way iAFT say in their web page:

Note that forcing Essential NPCs to use iAFT may break certain quests. As a specific example, I would avoid forcing Serana to use the iAFT system until the Dawnguard questline is complete.

Take note that, normally, all managers support special followers but with limited functionality. This come from NFF:

* - Custom Followers are usually completely outside of the Framework but can be Imported to use any feature not shown with "*" above. Importing allows them to "borrow" a Follower Slot, so they count towards the max limit. Custom Follower here specifically means any Follower with their own follower framework outside of the vanilla system (Serana, Sofia, Recorder, Arissa, and so on). This includes Custom Pets that have their own follower framework outside of the vanilla system. Not all imported followers are compatible.

That mean only some functionalites can be availables over special followers because, normally, their combat behavior can't be changed.

Edited by alex77r4

We are in a new weekend and of course i have a new version but this time i change a lot of thing and i think this version is not enough tested to make a public release.

I go to put it here with version number 115 and detail each change:

RESOLUTION:

Spoiler

I change Resolution to add 3 new options: Ignore, Execute, Add Zaz/DD.
The two first come from the original Yamete but was dissabled and the last come from Naked Dungeons and i want to integrate it in Redux.
But having 5 options and runing Resolution only one time only select one option and that is not enougth, IMO.

Then, i add another parameter, ROUNDS, that fire Resolution the number of times specified in ROUNDS.

In that way, when a victim is defeated, the Resolution can fire multiple options over the SAME victim ussing the SAME defeat event.
As result, a victim can be Robbed, Assaulted and Killed in one single round. And the options can combine in any aleatory way generating, for example:
Raped, Robbed, Kill... Add Zaz/DD, Robbed, Raped... Raped, Robed, Raped... Raped, Raped, Kill... Robed, Raped, Ignore... Robed, Ignore, none... Kill, none, none...

The two first options end the Resolution. If the Agressor decide Ignore mean total ignore and not fire more options. In the same way, when select Kill not fire more options.

But when select Rape is combined with the Repeteated Assaults. That mean, when the Agressor select Rape, if you have, for example, 2 Repeteated Assaults, the victim go to be rapped 2 times for each Rape event selected in Resolution. More clear, when the agressor select Raped, Robed, Raped and you have Repeteated Assaults=2 the victim can be Raped 4 times (2 from the first Rape and another 2 by the second Rape)

For now the Add Zaz/DD option only works with DD. I go to add Zaz the next week to add more options and more filters. Actually, only add Random Devices.

CONSEQUENCES:

Spoiler

About the Consequences i have it defined in a JSON located in DATA\SKSE\Plugings\Yamete\Consequences.json and is included.

For now only have 4 Consequences defined and only 3 are working. I need install PAHE and write code to make work the PAHE Consequence.
The Consequences show in the MCM and you can define, for each Consequence, if is available for Player, Followers or NPCs.

Is your work, as a responsible Player, to not enable a Consequence that is not of the correct type. More clear:
The first Consequence is Left For Dead and is designed to be executed when the PLAYER is defeated. Then, you must enable it ONLY for Player.
If you enable Left For Dead for Followers, when a Follower was defeated, the Consequence can fire and move the PLAYER to an aleatory place.
In the same way, Simple Slavery only accept the PLAYER(Folowers are enslaved internally) and Simple Slavery can NOT be fired over Followers.
And Follower Slavery Mod only accept Followers and can NOT be fired over Player or NPCs.
I repeat,is your responsability configure the Sliders in the Consequence Page to match the intended functionality of the Consequence.

Additionally, in the Original Yamete, the Consequences only can be fired over Player but as i add FSM i need a way to run Consequences over Followers and NPCs. Then, i add it in the BleedOut section and manage it as another type of BleedOut. In that way, when an Actor is defeated, if the Consequence chance is enougth, can run a BleedOut or a Consequence.

The probablity of fire a Consequence is defined in the Defeat page of the MCM and the BleedOut selector can select any of the BleedOut types or can select Consequence. When select Consequence compute the probablity of fire one of the Consequences, of course, selecting only Consequences availables for the type of Actor.

ROBBED TRACKING:

Spoiler

Finally, the Consequences can force end combat when send the Player to Simple Slavery and make disapear the followers when select FSM.
But in the midle of the combat the Player and the Followers can be Robbed and, when the game put the Loading Screen, the Robery actors can be reseted or can disapear making disapear the stolen item.

To TRY solve that problem i create a quest to track up o 40 Robbers and show it in the Robbed Tracking to allow the Player recover their stolen item.

But sometimes the game continue deleting some actors, normally created actors that start with code FF, and i'm searching a way to make it permanent.
Then, be carreful when you are robbed because, sometimes, the only way to recover yours items is load a previous savegame.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

You NOT need start a New Game to upgrade to 115 but the new Pages of the MCM only show in a New Game.

To see the new Pages in your Current Game after upgrade to 115 you must use Reset MCM in Debug.

Yamete_REDUX_115.rar

Edited by alex77r4

The whole mod works EXCEPT for the sex animation part when the player is the victim. Whenever I'm knocked down, some seconds pass, the aggressor teleports to me, and then I'm suddenly freed from the bleedout. My Sexlab works just fine but this mod as well as Yamete Kudasai don't work for player victim. Why is this happening? It's definitely on my end, but I have no idea of what's causing this.

Player aggressor works, though. But not player victim.

Edited by pleaseletmedownloadstuff
Added a little clarification. It is underlined.

Hello, it's me again.

I don't have a problem with the mod, just a question considering the adult frames.

In the adult frame categorie you can distribute the weight of 2p, 3p, 4p, 5p animations. When I open up the Sexlab Framework section in Yamete, I can choose tags in the different categories of 2p, 3p, etc. At 3p and above, the tags are empty. So I added tags. in 3p something like CCF, MMF. Also did that with 4p and 5p, but with one or two more "M" or "C".

I tried it out, and it would still only play 2p animations. So I reduced the weight distrubution of 2p to 0 and the others to 30. It still only played 2p animations. I checked in Sexlab if I tagged the animations right, and the aggressor were all the same creature or all male. 

So my question is, if I did it right, and I need to let the defeat system happen more, or did I forget to change something so that 3p, 4p and 5p animations start ? Or did I all in all didn't need the tags for the animations, and just needed to increase the weight ? 

Sorry for so many questions.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Dovakeks
5 hours ago, Dovakeks said:

or did I forget to change something so that 3p, 4p and 5p animations start ?

First only Sexlab support creatures and Human 4p, 5p while Ostim and Flowers Girsl only suport, at max, Human 3p.

Second, Yamete REDUX only show animations with 2p for the defeat in Rushed mode.

Third, Yamete REDUX only show animations with 3p, 4p, 5p in Final Resolution or Surrender.

Then, the best way to have 3p, 4p, 5p is use Traditional mode, carry 5 followers and have a battle against another 5 Bandits.

Only one side can win. If you, as the Player, and yours 5 followers are defeated the Bandits win and take their turn in the Resolution.

For make fast test configure the Conditions in Followers to 100% and the Conditions in NPC's to 0% to lost the battle in a fast way.

Next, we have hundreds of animations with 2p while we have a very limited number of animations with 3p, 4p, 5p.

Then, the Tags Filters are designed to filter 2p animations while are empty in 3p, 4p, 5p to not reduce more their low number.

More clear, i have 855 human animations but 635 are 2p while the other 220 are 1p, 3p, 4p, 5p having only 8 animation for 5p and 18 animations for 4p.

We need filters to reduce the 635 2p animations and select only the best in each situation. For that we have filters like FF and FemDom.

But when we put a Filter Tag in 3p, 4p or 5p we are lowering the available animations more again with posible ending in no animation selected.

Then, left the Filter Tag in 3p, 4p, 5p as default = empty.

Finally, the Animation Weigth is designed to not show always 3p animation when we have 3 actors providing more variations in the animations.

But having more actors and not use it is a waste and i recomend put the Animation Weigths as follow:

2p = 20

3p = 40

4p = 60

5p = 80

That normally show 5p when we have 5 available actors but not always. Sometimes select 4p or 3p to have more diverse animations.

Aditionally, the Animation Selector dinamicaly reduce the number of actors when we not have animations for that number of actors.

That can make show only animations 3p when we not have animations with 4p or 5p. But that is made in a dinamic way.

But remember the most important point: Yamete REDUX only show animations with 3p, 4p, 5p in Final Resolution or Surrender.

Edited by alex77r4

Getting an odd bug where the knockout randomly fails on the player. For example, the on hit event sometimes fails completely despite the settings being guaranteed to knock down on hit in the conditions and filters. the settings for my player are the same for followers and npcs which never fails like it does for the player.

I'll post a log showcasing the issue. For context in game I was fighting a bandit, the first time he gets my health to 0 (despite the knockdown chance on hit being set to 100, so he shouldn't have had to get my health to 0) however the mod recovered my player from bleedout instantly and restored my health to full. Then he got my health to 0 again and now it works. This seems to only happen on a game where I've reloaded a save at least once, and doesn't seem to happen after recently reopening the game without ever loading a save.

This log snippet is the part immediately after I loaded a save after recently re-opening the game and fighting the bandit almost as soon as I reloaded:

Spoiler

[12/07/2022 - 05:42:04AM] [YAM_REDUX] Correct agressor identified over actor:[Actor < (00000014)>] myAggr:[Actor < (000E5F78)>] agressor_code:10 and Internal_Agressor:[Actor < (000E5F78)>]
[12/07/2022 - 05:42:04AM] [YAM_REDUX] Invalid hit by Random over actor:[Actor < (00000014)>] with myAggr:[Actor < (000E5F78)>]
[12/07/2022 - 05:42:04AM] [YAM_REDUX] Strip not pass random in actor:[Actor < (00000014)>] with wornItems:[[Form < (800033B2)>], [Form < (80004A00)>], [Form < (800033CA)>], [Armor < (0001394B)>], [Form < (80005A61)>]]
[12/07/2022 - 05:42:04AM] Error: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.WornHasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
    [BaboMonitorScript (5B7E22B8)].babodiamonitorscript.CalcExpGain() - "BaboDiaMonitorScript.psc" Line ?
    [BaboMonitorScript (5B7E22B8)].babodiamonitorscript.DoUpdate() - "BaboDiaMonitorScript.psc" Line ?
    [BaboMonitorScript (5B7E22B8)].babodiamonitorscript.OnUpdateGameTime() - "BaboDiaMonitorScript.psc" Line ?
[12/07/2022 - 05:42:04AM] Error: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.WornHasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
    [BaboMonitorScript (5B7E22B8)].babodiamonitorscript.CalcExpGain() - "BaboDiaMonitorScript.psc" Line ?
    [BaboMonitorScript (5B7E22B8)].babodiamonitorscript.DoUpdate() - "BaboDiaMonitorScript.psc" Line ?
    [BaboMonitorScript (5B7E22B8)].babodiamonitorscript.OnUpdateGameTime() - "BaboDiaMonitorScript.psc" Line ?
[12/07/2022 - 05:42:05AM] SLAX - GetActorExposure BEGIN Deliah is 4.999960
[12/07/2022 - 05:42:05AM] SLAX - GetActorExposure END   Deliah returns 5.998810
[12/07/2022 - 05:42:05AM] [YAM_REDUX] Correct agressor identified over actor:[Actor < (00000014)>] myAggr:[Actor < (000E5F78)>] agressor_code:10 and Internal_Agressor:[Actor < (000E5F78)>]
[12/07/2022 - 05:42:05AM] SLAX - GetActorExposure BEGIN Deliah is 4.999960
[12/07/2022 - 05:42:05AM] SLAX - GetActorExposure END   Deliah returns 5.998805
[12/07/2022 - 05:42:05AM] [YAM_REDUX] ASA catch hit in BLEEDOUT over actor:[Actor < (00000014)>] named:Deliah agressor:[Actor < (000E5F78)>] named:bandit with akProjectile:None
[12/07/2022 - 05:42:05AM] [YAM_REDUX] isValidGenderCombination plVic agrGender:0 Ret_Val:TRUE
[12/07/2022 - 05:42:05AM] [YAM_REDUX] ValidInteraction in self:[Actor < (00000014)>] myValidRace:TRUE Internal_Agressor.myValidRace:TRUE aroused:TRUE genders:TRUE
[12/07/2022 - 05:42:05AM] [YAM_REDUX] Deliah got knocked out by bandit
[12/07/2022 - 05:42:05AM] [YAM_REDUX] Enter Rushed on Player with aggressor:[Actor < (000E5F78)>]
[12/07/2022 - 05:42:05AM] [YAM_REDUX] RestoreHealth Base:120.000000 actual:-30.000000 Increment:66.000000 over actor:[Actor < (00000014)>] named:Deliah Last_Healed_By:None
[12/07/2022 - 05:42:05AM] [YAM_REDUX] IsEveryoneIdling() -> Player is in State: Rushed
[12/07/2022 - 05:42:05AM] [YAM_REDUX] Polling Scan Quest..
[12/07/2022 - 05:42:06AM] [YAM_REDUX] getResolutionAction() -> returning 4
[12/07/2022 - 05:42:06AM] [YAM_REDUX] ASA OnEnterBleedout catch the BLEEDOUT hit but seems to be controled by OnHit over actor:[Actor < (00000014)>] named:Deliah
[12/07/2022 - 05:42:06AM] [YAM_REDUX] <Main> sending sae BleedoutStart over:[Actor < (00000014)>]
[12/07/2022 - 05:42:06AM] [YAM_REDUX] ASA Yam_CalmMarkKW OnEffectStart actor:[Actor < (00000014)>] named:Deliah
[12/07/2022 - 05:42:06AM] [YAM_REDUX] ASA Yam_CalmMarkKW OnEffectStart actor:[Actor < (000E5F78)>] named:bandit
[12/07/2022 - 05:42:06AM] [YAM_REDUX] Resolution_Option in round:0 select ASSAULT on Player with aggressor:[Actor < (000E5F78)>]
[12/07/2022 - 05:42:06AM] [YAM_REDUX] Time for StartSceneRushed:0.896004 on actor:[Actor < (00000014)>]
[12/07/2022 - 05:42:06AM] DF ReduceResist by 1.000000 to 13.000000

2 hours ago, glock88 said:

despite the knockdown chance on hit being set to 100, so he shouldn't have had to get my health to 0

On 11/27/2022 at 11:45 PM, alex77r4 said:

The validator compute first a random, established in default parameters to 75%, and process the 75% of all the hits.. (You have it in 100% then can't discard hits)

Next, compute the exclusion values related to Unblocked and Mele. (If you have deactivate it can't discard hits)

The next conditions are mixed and any of them can cause the knockdown. Can be the health, the stamina, the magic or the items.

If any of that conditions match the hit is valid. (If you have health=100 or stamina=100 or magic=100 or items=20 can't discard hits)

Next start compute the Filters to verify the NPC type, human or creature, and computer the sex conditions to finaly decide the knockdown.

(If you have enabled all the sexes combinations can't discard hits)

More clear: Put the hit chance in 100% is NOT a guaranty of knockdown. That only proces all the posible hits.

Disable Block and Mele is NOT a guaranty of knockdown. That only proces the hit no mater how is or where come from.

Put Health or Stamina or Magic in 100 or Items in 20 is NOT a guaranty of knockdown. The hit must pass the Filters

Enable ALL the sexes combinations in the Filters guaranty the knockdown, no mater who give it, if the hit reach this point.

Then, to guaranty the knockdown you must put Hit chance in 100%, disable Block and Mele, Put Health in 100 and Enable ALL the combinations in Filters.

Additionally, we must diferentiate two different BleedOuts. One Fake BleedOut generated by Yamete and one Real BleedOut generated by the Base Game.

The diference is that, in a Fake BleedOut generated by Yamete, you see the UI, see your health, stamina, magic bars and all the elements of the UI.

But in a Real BleedOut generated by the Base Game the UI is disabled and you can NOT see your status bars or any other elements of the UI.

The Real BleedOut generated by the Base Game only show when your Health reach 0 and the Base Game fire the event EnterBleedout.

But the Fake BleedOut generated by Yamete show every time the hit is valid and you, as the Player, enter in knockdown.

Your log say "[YAM_REDUX] ASA catch hit in BLEEDOUT over actor:[Actor < (00000014)>]"  and that is a Real BleedOut generated by the Base Game.

That means you lost all your health and Yamete must have discarded all other hits, probably because you have "Health Threshold (Upper)" at 0, Stamina in 0, Magic in 0 and Items in 0. But whitout a complete log i can't be sure.

Adjust the parameters in the MCM and, if the problem persist, upload a complete log.

Edited by alex77r4