5 minutes ago, NiffyFox said:

Snoopy is still invisible, I have /killed him, resurrected him and enabled/disabled, even started a new game, am I the only one having this problem?

I really can't think of anything. This is the first time I read something like this. Snoopy bases his body on a vanilla junkyard dog.

You wouldn't have any mods that could affect that? 

7 hours ago, JB. said:

I remember that in Nexus there is a mod to disable the dialog camera. Install it and use it on that specific part, because the CTD is due to a conflict with the dialog camera + a mod called "Mi little Nanako".

Thanks for the help, it worked! I've enjoyed the mod really well, a great salute to you!

Think I got most of the endings out of CS2 (I think). I was wondering is the

Spoiler

choose to stay and end up getting rescued by MM

one no longer present? 

If Job done limit is reached Lindstrom doesn't respond to player so I guess just raise it to 100 and repeat the quests over and over? 

No major issues from CS2 during my gameplay (during the grape farm mission settlers does spawn weird in the small room tho), thanks JB

13 hours ago, 4nln415 said:

Think I got most of the endings out of CS2 (I think). I was wondering is the

Reveal hidden contents

choose to stay and end up getting rescued by MM

one no longer present? 

If Job done limit is reached Lindstrom doesn't respond to player so I guess just raise it to 100 and repeat the quests over and over? 

No major issues from CS2 during my gameplay (during the grape farm mission settlers does spawn weird in the small room tho), thanks JB

the rescue you talked about was not an actual ending (IIRC), but was a one time mission.

mission "The Runaway Slave" the MM do sorta rescue you, but end up betraying you back into slavery (and if you have amputation active you will lose a limb).  there are at least 2 separate times you can start this mission, and another time i am 95% sure would trigger it but cannot remember for 100% accuracy without replaying that specific time during CS.

there is a total of 4 endings

from worst to best (imho)

1 - death ending - do enough mission and get actually killed

2 - stay a slave forever

3 - "bad" ending Gristle will take you back to Vault 111 and release you, with Medium sized removing marks (CS1 ending) does not destroy the slavery ring and the Whore House is not a voluntary operation, but can be destroyed (IIRC).

4 - "true" ending leads to destroying the slavery ring, requires a specific dialogue choice to unlock the last few quests, and at the very end Medium Sized takes over the Whore House as a voluntary operation.  you can service Snoopy (the dog), clients, or work for Dr. Duff. Jared, Gristle, Dwayne (this is an "alternate" Dwayne not the vanilla one), Lindstrom, Big Bomb, and Little Bomb all die, but Murphy can survive or die depending on your choices.

when you reach the jobs needed limit it should lead to ending 3 or 4, providing you did not choose earlier on to have ending 1 or 2.

I just got half of the way through installing FO4 and all of the AAF stuff specifically to play this mod when I realized the DLC's are listed as Hard Requirements. I don't have them, and cannot afford them for at least a while. Am I just screwed? Will a quest or two fail to work if I attempt to try anyway, or will the whole thing fail? I never got them when I COULD have afforded them because the reviews seem to say they aren't remotely worth it.

1 hour ago, lldudesoe said:

I just got half of the way through installing FO4 and all of the AAF stuff specifically to play this mod when I realized the DLC's are listed as Hard Requirements. I don't have them, and cannot afford them for at least a while. Am I just screwed? Will a quest or two fail to work if I attempt to try anyway, or will the whole thing fail? I never got them when I COULD have afforded them because the reviews seem to say they aren't remotely worth it.

These days, many mods list the DLCs as hard requirements (mine as well), because even if the plots weren't all that great they serve as vast libraries of additional assets to build mods out of. On the whole, mod authors just assume everyone has the "game of the year edition" which includes discounted copies of all DLCs.

On 9/11/2023 at 11:14 AM, PoisonSniper1 said:

I'm a moron installed the zip file (with the new and old file in it) so it was never on.

Lol had the same issue;

No injured person at the start. Solved for me to unpack the zip. It reveals a rar file and by adding that rar file into Vortex.

I finally decided to test this mod out and I have to say that this mod has to be one of the best Fallout 4 mods that I have ever played. It took almost 15h to complete this mod and the content was pure gold. The storytelling was excellent and many quests made me question myself if I made the "right" choice. Thank you JB for creating this astounding experience.

Hey JB is there anyway to remove some of the tattoo overlays that are applied after the 1 month quest mark? The mod gives you a bunch of tattoos and I was wondering if I could remove some (There's a slave tattoo over the left breast that I want to remove). I've tried looking in the Looksmenu but can't find it. I had the tissman tattoo mod but I removed it by accident and now I can't find it anywhere. Now my character has a <slave> tattoo on both of her breasts and it looks weird, it kinda bothers me lol. It's not a huge deal but I was wondering if there is a way to remove that one tattoo xD

9 hours ago, Neppy said:

Hey JB is there anyway to remove some of the tattoo overlays that are applied after the 1 month quest mark? The mod gives you a bunch of tattoos and I was wondering if I could remove some (There's a slave tattoo over the left breast that I want to remove). I've tried looking in the Looksmenu but can't find it. I had the tissman tattoo mod but I removed it by accident and now I can't find it anywhere. Now my character has a <slave> tattoo on both of her breasts and it looks weird, it kinda bothers me lol. It's not a huge deal but I was wondering if there is a way to remove that one tattoo xD

i do not know of a way to remove a single tattoo during the mod if Looksmenu will not remove it.  you did check both sections of Looksmenu to try to find the specific

tattoo you want to remove?  one section is in the extras menu, and the other you have to go into the body (like you would to modify the body itself) then there is an extras 

section in that submenu as well.   at the end of the mod all the marks/tattoos will be removed, providing you did not choose to keep marks forever in the MCM.

5 hours ago, kinghelseth said:

Hey there. Loving the mod so far.

I'm doing "The Pet" and in the place you are supposed to gather the plastic, nothing happens. The animation for gathering doesn't trigger. I got the two other ingredients, but for some reason can't trigger the plastics one.

IIRC to get the plastic it send you to a newspaper kiosk,  you have to activate the kiosk.  if it is currently empty hit the button to transfer items from your inventory to it, 

then just back out (do not have to actually put anything in the kiosk) and it should fire.

if that does not work i do not know what the problem is.

4 hours ago, Elsinoir said:

Hey, I enabled Orgasm Blocks, and I got the initial prompt but afterwards I'm still getting orgasms during sex without any permission check. Anyone able to help?

what i did to have to ask for permission every time to orgasm was

open CS MCM - Misc section

set Block Orgasm to On in the MCM, then exit MCM

wait 5 seconds then reopen CS MCM

go back to Misc section and set Block Orgasm to OFF.

exit MCM and play (at this time i would have to ask permission to orgasm every time).

hope it works for you.

hello, i am trying to fix this but not sure what is the issue.

i have all the requirements, i dont have any other big mods either

what's happening is that during the first sex scene the characters just stand on the table and do nothing. 

i had this issue with the nuka ride specific animations as well, when i was playing that mod. (however, all the other animations worked)

if anyone knows what it could be, i would appreciate the help.

load order: https://loadorderlibrary.com/lists/aaa

Edited by prezial
a
4 hours ago, prezial said:

hello, i am trying to fix this but not sure what is the issue.

i have all the requirements, i dont have any other big mods either

what's happening is that during the first sex scene the characters just stand on the table and do nothing. 

i had this issue with the nuka ride specific animations as well, when i was playing that mod. (however, all the other animations worked)

if anyone knows what it could be, i would appreciate the help.

load order: https://loadorderlibrary.com/lists/aaa

Check out this comment, might be related to your issue:

On 8/10/2023 at 3:30 PM, JB. said:

Yes, just look at how I made the patch for EasyGirl. You create a patch between your outfit mod and CS, and you put the keyword "_CS_AllowedPiece_Keyword" to your favorite clothes, and then those clothes can be used. 

There are tutorials on how to create patches with F4Edit, on youtube, if you are not very familiar. 

Sorry about this question, but what exactly would this mod look like, and what type? I have fo4edit and I've seen videos, but I have a cloth to put, it's called "tone overqueen" and "Tone Slave clothe". How can I search on YouTube to put this _CS_AllowedPiece_Keyword in this cloth? Thanks. Do I put this keyword in the mod?

Thank you so much.

Edited by Moacir Jr

After starting a new game with the latest version (I updated the requirements too), at the scene when Murphy wants to tattoo me, nothing happens after I choose to comply or not. If I rebel, he whips me two or three times and then starts wandering about while I'm stuck and unable to move. If I comply the same thing, only there is no whipping he just starts walking around the place. What do I need to do?

1 hour ago, Moacir Jr said:

Sorry about this question, but what exactly would this mod look like, and what type? I have fo4edit and I've seen videos, but I have a cloth to put, it's called "tone overqueen" and "Tone Slave clothe". How can I search on YouTube to put this _CS_AllowedPiece_Keyword in this cloth? Thanks. Do I put this keyword in the mod?

Thank you so much.

Its easier than it sounds, here:

Spoiler

Make a patch for your clothing mod. So you dont chain the clothing mods esp to CS (if you want to keep them for another playthrough witout CS installed for example)

Let FO4Edit load at least Commonwealth slavers and your clothing mod

Choose the clothing items in the Armor category of your mod, make a rightclick and then chose "copy as override into"

image.png.7309562dfd279b05cc203e2b5368d8cb.png

When a Warning pops up, choose "Yes i am sure"

Next choose if you want to create a new file for your patch or if you are using an existing patch. In this example i show a new patch:

image.png.b6dc53879fae5c08d89c0b5264d5adc1.png

(maybe you can choose another filetype, like esl. But i prefer esp since i had to redo a complete patch in the past)

You will be prompted for a name, enter it and then a new mod appears in FO4Edit

image.png.0c2a22acb70db69b2beb10627bed786a.png

Now go to the slavers esp and look in the Keyword category:

image.png.ff11d5a4aeb271eff26f0e7697546bb0.png

See the yellow marked entry on the right? Doubleclick that, so a new window opens:

image.png.d2e449c3be036b24101f546be8a2d810.png

just mark and copy the text like i did.

Now go to your new created patch, rightclick it and choose "Add masters"

image.png.76aa2b8329f2d384a95a6120c982c53a.png

scroll down until you see "Commenwealth Slavers" set the mark and choose OK

image.png.b7d99dada81cabefe65078791fb0b73c.png

Now open the armor category in your patch, choose the outfit you want to add and then click on the KWDA Line with rightclick and choose add (use only the right entry, like i did):

image.png.fc607e555a0ad02fb520122ccb5d7acf.png

A new entry named "NULL Reference" appears. Double click it and paste in the keyword, we copied earlier (you could also just enter _CS_A by yourself alternatively):

image.png.5dc8ba48b8e6d8dd376a4283d6b36636.png

Save the patch and you are basically done. 

If you already have other patches you should see if more adjustments are necessary. Like in my example i would lose the keywords from the other patch:

These could be dragged with the mouse to the new patch:

image.png.42161e94cc9c8bd23fddb8def07ccb20.png

The left to right thing is the loadorder. The mod on the right is the lowest in the LO and will overwrite everything before it. So make sure it has everything you want. Otherwise it wouldnt work.

This concludes this Tutorial. If any questions, please dont hesitate to ask.

Edited by Heinz01
Typo
4 hours ago, prezial said:

hi! i saw this on the front page but tbh no idea what it means.

UAP is the patches mod but other than that, could you clarify?

If you use SC 1.2.8 you need to change the files that are named ...SC..._positionData... in the AAF folder of UAP . You can also try to use 1.3.0 and not apply UAP to SC.

16 hours ago, valcon767 said:

what i did to have to ask for permission every time to orgasm was

open CS MCM - Misc section

set Block Orgasm to On in the MCM, then exit MCM

wait 5 seconds then reopen CS MCM

go back to Misc section and set Block Orgasm to OFF.

exit MCM and play (at this time i would have to ask permission to orgasm every time).

hope it works for you.

It worked! Thank you :)