[W.I.P] oli3d Furniture Bondage 004-2014-test fix 2

Hello ....

Some News....

I am building the bondage furniture mod from scratch.

Done so far:

1. Added a shop to tamriel, near whiterun, for selling the reciepes to build a bondage furniture(shop exteriors and interiors done)

2. Simplified bodage furniture: integrated all chain animations in one furniture, accessible via debug.sendanimationevent.(testing done)

3. Will implement a base enslavement/npc management quest(20 slots)

4. Will implement a base placeable/positionable furniture function for testing(20 slots)

5. May implement ZaZ Sexlab Animation for placeable/static bondage furniture(if i have enough time)

Download for testing will be in the next 7 days

Moin

Oli

P.S.: Will add a quest to get the ownership of the shop....

• 2 weeks later...

This sounds like a big project!

Is this going to be like the other two versions you've developed, where they should all work together in the same file? Because with more options available, having more furniture/actor slots is important too!

Sounds all awesome.

Only the slot number seems a bit low, if easily possible could you make it something like 100 or 200 slots instead?

Then crazy players like me could recreate all major cities and player homes into something like slaverun over the course of playing through the game :)

Hello ....

Some News....

I am building the bondage furniture mod from scratch.

Done so far:

1. Added a shop to tamriel, near whiterun, for selling the reciepes to build a bondage furniture(shop exteriors and interiors done)

2. Simplified bodage furniture: integrated all chain animations in one furniture, accessible via debug.sendanimationevent.(testing done)

3. Will implement a base enslavement/npc management quest(20 slots)

4. Will implement a base placeable/positionable furniture function for testing(20 slots)

5. May implement ZaZ Sexlab Animation for placeable/static bondage furniture(if i have enough time)

Download for testing will be in the next 7 days

Moin

Oli

P.S.: Will add a quest to get the ownership of the shop....

That sounds amazing. I'd love to have slaves in pillories to fuck in my custom home.

Your furniture is awesome! I capture bandits, etc and bring them back to town and torture them on your furniture in various ways :)  I was wondering if it would be possible to make a chopping block as a piece of furniture? This would allow the slaves to be beheaded (or sold) to free up slots. The piece of furniture would consist of the chopping block, the executioner, and the person that puts their foot on the back of the victim, (I.e. Solitude) These 2 NPC's would spawn with the block when the block is placed. When the victim is told to 'use the chopping block', she would go to the block and the animation would begin for 1 cycle. Of course, the victim would be released from the block after she is beheaded and the block and the 2 NPC's would remain.  If nothing else, just having the chopping block without the 2 NPC's would be awesome!

Moin,

progress is slowed  down a little bit because my syster is visting me.

I am working on the mod an testing it, ... so i hope i have a beta release next week...

About shopping block... willl see...

Moin

Oli

I have something to report.

With this mod installed my Papyrus Logs are normally over 13GB in size and Notepad++ refuses to open them.

I am no longer able to go 30 minutes without a CTD.

Here's a fraction of a Papyrus Log that was running for 38 seconds and was 12,053KB in size: http://pastebin.com/PMDRkf5w

will have a look at this...

Moin

Oli

@williwest10

there sems to be an issue with skyUi. Look if there are any files beginning with SKI_ in the script and source folder of skyrim.

And have a look in the interface folder if there ar SkyUi related swf files. if you installed the Loose files (modding package of SkyUi)

be shure that you have the latest version.

Moin

Oli

is this mod is dead?

Are you blind? You posted just a few hours after a reply by the author of the mod asking a question that you should have seen the answer to. I try not to be critical but sometimes I wonder if people are paying any attention at all to what's going on.

Hi Oli3d, did the Jaxon positioner mod help you out? I use it to move and alter things all the time and it seems to remember and save the locations very well. I hope it was useful for your mod. :) I look forward to your update!

yep ..th.

the positioner might be a requirement for future releases with my positionoing system as a fall back.

Moin

Oli

is this mod is dead?

Are you blind? You posted just a few hours after a reply by the author of the mod asking a question that you should have seen the answer to. I try not to be critical but sometimes I wonder if people are paying any attention at all to what's going on.

sorry. i'm not american, and i don't know english well. so i can't read nad understand long word or complicate.

i think this mod can be better. use some sound and motion. like Estrus.. for example, when victim on the wooden horse they groaning and squirming.

Hello, the mod is based on ZaZ Animation pack, so all animations come from ZaZ.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack-2014-07-04/

After next release of the animation pack there will be a major(or say from the scratch) release of my mod.

The next release of ZaZ(and therefore of my mod) will have many more furniture based animations.

At this time i am scripting the optimized basic and enhanced functions for the npc and  furniture mangement.

Moin

Oli

• 2 weeks later...

I have a slight problem. I am trying to create a venue, but:

1: Chain markers placed with the creation kit crash skyrim. I really hope this can be solved.

Did you place the chainmarker(the rug) within my mod? Or did you make a new plugin(mod) and placed

it there.

The chainmarkers only function correctly when placed in game with my mod, because the markers nd furnitures are quest dependend(they are manged with quests an aliases)

2. Pillars disappear.

Anyone know a solution to these?

thats new to me...

normaly a static, once placed should not disappear.....

Moin

Oli

Moin....

Some development news:

It took me a long time(with some breaks) to solve more or less annoying problems with my new scripts.

The base development is allready done. My goal was: an easy way to expand and alter the number of furnitures/Actors that can be placed/controll and managed in game. this problem is solved.

I tested the new scripts(actor and furniture management) a while for functionality and stability and they ar working as intended.

The next step is to make a MCM menu using the information for reset, tuning etc. the furnitures and actors that are bound to the furn..

No release date yet.... but if i am ready with basic MCM options(information, reset, restart) i will release a beta.

Quit now the new mod is in alpha and has this functions:

Furniture: PLace, Remove and position a furniture(Furniture is addded to a QuestAlias for mngm.)

I do not use a ghost or other actors to place the furnitures. I think this will solve problems people got with the previous version of my mod.

Actor: Bound Actor via DoingFavor(Dialogue based) or via Spell to a furniture

There is an issue i am working on. If you order a npc to an furniture, the idle/Animation stops as soon you ended the dialogue(doingFavor).

The NPC will stay at the furniture and after cell reload(leaving/enter) the npc will stay bound as long you set them free.

Actor: A simple Enslave/Controll quest to get non follower NPCs bound to a furniture(for example Ysolda etc.)

Implemented a blacklist(you can not enslave certain npcs...).

Cell/House: A nice House with 2 NPCs to test the furnitures and buy bondage realted items(ZAZ Anim. PAck).

Moin

Oli

I have a slight problem. I am trying to create a venue, but:

1: Chain markers placed with the creation kit crash skyrim. I really hope this can be solved.

Did you place the chainmarker(the rug) within my mod? Or did you make a new plugin(mod) and placed

it there.

The chainmarkers only function correctly when placed in game with my mod, because the markers nd furnitures are quest dependend(they are manged with quests an aliases)

2. Pillars disappear.

Anyone know a solution to these?

thats new to me...

normaly a static, once placed should not disappear.....

Moin

Oli

1. I coincidentally used o3dDeviceBondage.esp and made a cell in it. Do you think I should set xo3dBondageFurniture.esp as the active file? Because I don't see any other way to load my cell with npc on the furniture besides the creation kit.

2. Pillars appear in the CK, but they disappear in the game.

1. I coincidentally used o3dDeviceBondage.esp and made a cell in it. Do you think I should set xo3dBondageFurniture.esp as the active file? Because I don't see any other way to load my cell with npc on the furniture besides the creation kit.

An esp(plugin) can not be used to be a source for another plugin(in a traditional way). Only master files(esm) can be used as a source for a plugin.

So you loaded my mod in the CK and tried to make your own plugin, dependend on my plugin, with a cell and the furnitures. That does not work.....

You can alter my mod as you wish(as active file). And have a look in the scripts and quest to understand how the mod works.

Moin

Oli

An esp(plugin) can not be used to be a source for another plugin(in a traditional way). Only master files(esm) can be used as a source for a plugin.

So you loaded my mod in the CK and tried to make your own plugin, dependend on my plugin, with a cell and the furnitures. That does not work.....

You can alter my mod as you wish(as active file). And have a look in the scripts and quest to understand how the mod works.

Moin

Oli

The rule against ESPs using ESPs as masters is enforced by the CK which will allow you to set up such links in your script Properties pages and will later clear them to "None" evidently because Bethesda has no imagination.

Recently techniques have evolved to allow such linkages to be created virtually (at runtime) though so it is no longer an impossibility. When the other mod is a hard requirement you can keep it simple:

Outfit Property SlaveOutfit auto
SlaveOutfit = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x2348, "slaverun.esp") as Outfit
0x2348 happens to be the ID of that item in the CK.

When you want to create a link to a mod that you'd like to remain as an optional mod you can put the soft linking into an if statement using the Game.GetModByName function. This way you can use items from an optional mod as long as that mod is present and yet still run cleanly (no Papyrus errors) when the other mod is not present.

if Game.GetModByName("slaverun.esp") > -1 
    SlaveOutfit = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x2348, "slaverun.esp") as Outfit
endif
if SlaveOutfit <> None   ; if slave outfit is available...
endif
You could do without the Game.GetModByName check but the you get the untidy and unnecessary script error listed in the Papyrus Log when you try to GetFormFromFile from a mod that isn't present.

Examples drawn from my Slaverun Enforcer mod which is an ESP that uses resources from another ESP.