Auds Multi-coloured Kink Shop

Well, gentlemen, I assume "overweight" in this context means "obesity", which is clearly noticeable. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against women with a prominent build. However, the moment the definition of the figure disappears under a layer of fat (e.g. loss of the waist, protruding belly) - then we are already talking about obesity, not highlighting assets. Dita von Teese has a well-defined body. Tess Holliday is morbidly obese.

Aud, to answer your question - a straight bite means nothing more than correctly positioned teeth - without overlapping for example. I am not exactly sure this is the correct medical term in English.

I think we are all people of culture and tolerance (given that we have our own aesthetic preferences), so I will be the last person to kink-shame anyone.

1 hour ago, Miauzi said:

no - it doesn't mean it

"Overweight" is a slight deviation (up) from the normal weight - both my sweetheart (wife) and I (wife) are both "overweight"
"Obesity" is massive, i.e. high deviation from normal weight - and medicine speaks of "morbid"

Uhm... No, man. You're wrong. All obesity is overweight, while not all overweight is obesity. Obesity is a subset of the overweight set. Also you don't address the context of the original discussion, @Mexicola88 clearly stated we're talking about a woman 20kg overweight. Average female height (Europe) is something around - say - 167 cm. The upper weight for women of this height to still fall within the correct BMI would be 69 kg. But let's assume that the example woman in the scenario is normal weight (65kg) plus 20kg overweight -> this is already the lower limit of obesity for this height.

1 hour ago, Miauzi said:

in addition to a medical diagnosis of the term "overweight" there is also the "colloquial" term and this is the current ideal of beauty (shaped by fashion).

I very seriously doubt that you would be able to prove that the fashion market, especially high fashion, influences public opinion that much. In my opinion, most of the public is aware that the standards of the fashion world are disconnected from the realities of the 'street'.

In my opinion, a much better indicator than random comments on the internet and looking at the fashion market as if it were still the 90s is to look at what sells. To get this information we should look at a market where wages are dependent on the ability to attract an audience, i.e. the film market. The best paid actress at the moment is Scarlett Johanson, which suggests she is a top draw. Next on the list are Sofia Vergara, Reese Witherspoon, Angelina Jolie and Gal Gadot.

Of this group, the top two (Johanson and Vergara) are women with a prominent figure. They certainly cannot be considered skinny. Gadot has been criticised by fans for not being built powerfully enough to play the role of Wonder Woman. Although her figure is more athletic than bony. Reese Witherspoon is a short but also shapely woman. The only actress on this list who has/had weight issues is Angelina Jolie. Who, in turn, built her career (popularity) when she had normal built.

Sorry, mate, but your claim that the standard of beauty is skinny women is untenable.

Edited by kapibar
59 minutes ago, Mexicola88 said:

Do you think the blonde woman of "Halt and Catch Fire" is attractive? I think she is, even tho she has a few pounds too much.

You're asking me? I wouldn't say Mackenzie Davis is overweight. From what I saw in Terminator: Dark Fate, she has somewhat androgynous frame and she's rather tall. The chick is completely not my type. Not unpleasant to look at, but I just don't dig women with square/masculine jawline.

OMFG 

Bodyslide is such a pile of crap spent the last 2 days fighting with it for the body underneath not to clip with the catsuit simply because of the way it uses vertice manipulation rather than a general movement.

HO HUM happy with the results though.

Actually, I think you solved two problems - first is obvious COC (Crappy Oblivion Catsuit) and the second is the leather catsuit. I remember there was an idea to implement Dark Disciple suit to DD, but I don't think anyone did anything about it. So yeah, continue NOT giving the community what it wants. Your doing a mighty fine job ??.

4 minutes ago, kapibar said:

Actually, I think you solved two problems - first is obvious COC (Crappy Oblivion Catsuit) and the second is the leather catsuit. I remember there was an idea to implement Dark Disciple suit to DD, but I don't think anyone did anything about it. So yeah, continue NOT giving the community what it wants. Your doing a mighty fine job ??.

What I  need to do is convince the community that what it really really wants is for their giants to be like MR T.

12 minutes ago, audhol said:

What I  need to do is convince the community that what it really really wants is for their giants to be like MR T.

If Rocky III and the A-Team failed at the task, I don't think you'll be able to do much more. Maybe if you went with Hulk Hogan, or changed bandit leaders into Ultimate Warrior...

5 hours ago, kapibar said:

Yeah I gave that a try as in it's base it's the same catsuit. But then I came across the COC and stopped working on that project ?

This suit looks loads better. Are the nipple openings also moddable or are they a fixed feature?

1 hour ago, naaitsab said:

Are the nipple openings also moddable or are they a fixed feature?

I hadnt thought of making them optional, the goal was to not have to use the item hider when the wearer has nipple or clit piercings.

Why do you think it would need to be an option?

37 minutes ago, audhol said:

I hadnt thought of making them optional, the goal was to not have to use the item hider when the wearer has nipple or clit piercings.

Eh, you remember the discussion in the DD thread. Some ppl want full enclosure. Which is not incomprehensible.

2 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Yeah I gave that a try as in it's base it's the same catsuit.

You're shitting me... Seriously? I thought this was a completely different built, loosely based on COC.

Edited by kapibar
53 minutes ago, audhol said:

Exactly as kapibar stated, one of the let's say unique features of a catsuit is total enclosure. Currently the DD device hider does not allow customization. It just filters on slots like 32. I've asked Min (the original DD creator and designer of the system) to see if we can tweak it a bit on the fly using keywords but he is currently working on other projects. So the user needs to disable it en enable it. Which is a bit of an annoyance. However opening/hiding the nipples might be a nice handle for him to give it another go if the suit where to make it into DD or a separate mod.

Are lockable insertables also on the list? The Doll Suit from Rubber Recourses also has those, they are quite nice and give the suit some extra kinky stuff.

21 minutes ago, kapibar said:

Eh, you remember the discussion in the DD thread. Some ppl want full enclosure. Which is not incomprehensible.

You're shitting me... Seriously? I thought this was a completely different built, loosely based on COC.

I also thought it was custom but I traced some permissions and it end with the COC suit. It however is customized a bit so the meshes aren't compatible with DD restraints anymore. I did try to use the textures on the DD-COC suit but that was not really worth posting in the thread.

32 minutes ago, kapibar said:

Geeez kap after chilli tortilla chips with extra spicy salsa and 2 glasses of grenache cinsault rose for apperitives I don't even remember what I did at work this afternoon. As your so keen to point out that I sucolm to peer presure now I will look at adding some titty hiders. I think that's what Mr T and mc hammer would do as community leaders. 

31 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

Are lockable insertables also on the list? The Doll Suit from Rubber Recourses also has those, they are quite nice and give the suit some extra kinky stuff.

I think you must have missed the brainstorming parts of the sexdoll catsuit, there are indeed "inserts" that form part of the catsuit in its Brest bondage phase, they consist of plugs that have stimulating openongs so that penetration can happen and provide exitment for the penetrator but the wearer recieves no sensations, this also applies to the hood addon thats  WIP

23 minutes ago, audhol said:

\As your so keen to point out that I sucolm to peer presure now I will look at adding some titty hiders. I think that's what Mr T and mc hammer would do as community leaders. 

I don't know if it's good or bad. When you said you wouldn't do something, you did. Now you say you will do something and I have concerns. Maybe 'won't do' and 'will do' mean the same thing with you? Or maybe you are just a man in reverse.

By the way - I'll never understand how you can drink wine with dinner and even worse know its name.

32 minutes ago, naaitsab said:

I also thought it was custom but I traced some permissions and it end with the COC suit. It however is customized a bit so the meshes aren't compatible with DD restraints anymore. I did try to use the textures on the DD-COC suit but that was not really worth posting in the thread.

Now I am beginning to doubt whether the desire to remove the COC is not by chance some kind of blasphemy. This relic has more adaptations than Bram Stocker's Dracula, it's almost like an ancient cultural treasure. It will yet turn out that somewhere in the depths of Loverslab sits a sect of devotees of the only legitimate catsuit, who will unalive anyone who dares to raise a hand against sanctity.

12 minutes ago, kapibar said:

By the way - I'll never understand how you can drink wine with dinner and even worse know its name.

NO NO NO the rose is for apperitives, thats snacks and a drink(ssss) to get your pallete going before dinner

Dinner should only be served with red (unless its fish) so tonight is a cheeky little merlot.

15 minutes ago, kapibar said:

I don't know if it's good or bad. When you said you wouldn't do something, you did. Now you say you will do something and I have concerns. Maybe 'won't do' and 'will do' mean the same thing with you? Or maybe you are just a man in reverse.

The only thing I'm going to do know is try to get a few moons on YUZU Super Mario Odyssey. I think tommorow I will finish the texture sets for whats done already and try to get something out for you guys to see for yourselves before I look at adding nipple hiders.

6 minutes ago, audhol said:

NO NO NO the rose is for apperitives, thats snacks and a drink(ssss) to get your pallete going before dinner

Dinner should only be served with red (unless its fish) so tonight is a cheeky little merlot.

Good lord... If I didn't already know you were French, I would've figured it out by this statement alone. Personally, I drink beer (or cola if I'm driving) to absolutely everything. Or even to nothing at all. And I'm a very happy man because of it. I don't even need to remember the name, just say 'pale lager' and I will never go far wrong.

37 minutes ago, kapibar said:

Good lord... If I didn't already know you were French, I would've figured it out by this statement alone. Personally, I drink beer (or cola if I'm driving) to absolutely everything. Or even to nothing at all. And I'm a very happy man because of it. I don't even need to remember the name, just say 'pale lager' and I will never go far wrong.

Star Trek Reaction GIF

Sacre bleu I most certanly am not french although I do admit to adopting a number of their habitudes. Drinking Beer and cola is for americans and is a recipe for obesity and bad breath!

edit,

and dubious voting choices.

Edited by audhol
48 minutes ago, audhol said:

Sacre bleu I most certanly am not french although I do admit to adopting a number of their habitudes.

If there's any habit I'd borrow from French, it'd certainly be their way of protesting shit - just burn some stuff and beat the police. And they call them "surrender monkeys", lol. Anyway, apologies for my mistaken association. You mentioned something about regional French cuisine, so I assumed you were speaking from experience.

51 minutes ago, audhol said:

Drinking Beer and cola is for americans and is a recipe for obesity and bad breath!

edit,

and dubious voting choices.

While it is true that the Americans are to blame for the introduction of cola, beer is by no means their invention. They merely adopted it.

Imagine an American ordering a pale lager in a diner. If the waiter were a college graduate maybe he would understand that Bud should be served. In any other case customer would get a handful of pellet from a shotgun.

Btw.: please, let's not talk about politics. I have enough of this subject on a daily basis.

11 hours ago, audhol said:

I think you must have missed the brainstorming parts of the sexdoll catsuit, there are indeed "inserts" that form part of the catsuit in its Brest bondage phase, they consist of plugs that have stimulating openongs so that penetration can happen and provide exitment for the penetrator but the wearer recieves no sensations, this also applies to the hood addon thats  WIP

That might be a little bit hard to code for. But with the addition of the keywords to skip all standard DDeffects I guess it could be done. Filler plugs for the inserts could be made as a form of a chastity suit as in some instances you might want to keep the doll to yourself and/or prevent speaking :P 

10 hours ago, kapibar said:

Now I am beginning to doubt whether the desire to remove the COC is not by chance some kind of blasphemy. This relic has more adaptations than Bram Stocker's Dracula, it's almost like an ancient cultural treasure. It will yet turn out that somewhere in the depths of Loverslab sits a sect of devotees of the only legitimate catsuit, who will unalive anyone who dares to raise a hand against sanctity.

Well it was one of the first. The alternative was from Turbosnowy. While a great and very underused pack the suit was shall we say a bit hastily done. I do like the Spearhead suit but not the weird leg patch that is totally out of place and not symmetrical.

Edited by naaitsab