Auds Multi-coloured Kink Shop

I been thinking about what @kapibar said and I think it might be possible to make a completely modular catsuit whilst still only taking up 1 bodyslide file.

I think it could be both full and a shorty as wellas possibly cutouts for the brests and also a plunging cleavage.

Lemme do some tests and show what I think.

Also I hope you guys are proud of me, I managed to make the least succsefull mod ever on nexus with a grand total of 9 downloads.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/78347

13 hours ago, kapibar said:

9 downloads FOR NOW. Don't you worry, some cult classics started out as major flops, you'll get there eventually.

LOL not a chance, its the most niche of niche mods, basically you gotta be english, born in the 70's, like a bit of smut and have the sence of humor of a 12 year old.

Wot you guys think of this, I can basically remove any panel that falls between 2 bands so It can be a shorty with stockings and gloves or a full catsuit. Can also be open at the front or back, the possibilities are endless.

Spoiler

574438005_Blender_E__2.93_AnimationToolsN328_CATSUITEXTREME.blend08_11_202209_07_33.png.cf44cfaee5d1db1a814dd2febf6b8641.png923418562_Blender_E__2.93_AnimationToolsN328_CATSUITEXTREME.blend08_11_202209_07_50.png.6030cd26721e0d01f62b5cc60461016f.png1146238627_Blender_E__2.93_AnimationToolsN328_CATSUITEXTREME.blend08_11_202209_08_03.png.cc074d96ceea3bcf37878a69452e33fb.png

1 hour ago, audhol said:

Wot you guys think of this, I can basically remove any panel that falls between 2 bands so It can be a shorty with stockings and gloves or a full catsuit. Can also be open at the front or back, the possibilities are endless.

Nice, with only one "but" - could you move the inner stitching more center so it wraps around the breast instead of overlapping it?

1 hour ago, audhol said:

LOL not a chance, its the most niche of niche mods, basically you gotta be english, born in the 70's, like a bit of smut and have the sence of humor of a 12 year old.

I guessed this is some kind of niche brit shit, as I have no fucking clue who the guy is. Also I'm old, but not retirement old lol.

40 minutes ago, kapibar said:

Nice, with only one "but" - could you move the inner stitching more center so it wraps around the breast instead of overlapping it?

I could but I thought it would look sexy if I had an option to rmove the center panel so it was like a super cleavage.

Spoiler

Wet look catsuit features a plunging neckline, three quarter sleeves, and tantalizing sheer mesh side panels. Full wet look back. No zippers.

43 minutes ago, kapibar said:

I guessed this is some kind of niche brit shit, as I have no fucking clue who the guy is. Also I'm old, but not retirement old lol.

Haha I'm a long way from retitment still.  Wait till you see the next mod, Its giants as Mr T

Mr. T Wallpaper and Background Image | 1366x768 | ID:636554 - Wallpaper ...

5 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

does "transparency" or "semi-transparency" actually work in Skyrim?
In other words, you don't cut out the covering material - but replace this field in such a way that the skin "shimmers through"

In Fallout this is possible with catsuits - would this also be possible in Skyrim
(no - not completely like the completely transparent one from the DD range)

Absolutely, I have a range from 0 to 255 in the alpha channel so I can make it as transparent or translucent as we want.

Edited by audhol
4 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

You probably have a mod that makes the giant much stronger than in the "simple" game...

Yeah I downloaded one just to test the sounds, I'll send you the link when I'm back on my computer if you'd like. 

4 hours ago, Miauzi said:

I always wonder if it's the weird weather or the weird food...
..something has to ensure that the Brits are in such a "strange" mood to develop a kind of humor like that

Weird people.

But on the other hand - how is it Germans never developed any sense of humor at all and the last time they designed cool looking clothes it was in the 1930's? Awesome cars though. So I guess that's something.

Oh, and by the way - German criticizing other nations food, now that's rich! You're eating sausages with cabbage. And eisbein is avaiable in every restaurant. And I'm old enough to remember curry wursts being available EVERYWHERE.

Edited by kapibar
7 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

Die beste Currywurst gibt es in Ost-Berlin bei "Konnopke" am U-Bahnhof Eberswalder Str.

Gut zu wissen! Ich habe zu lange gebraucht, um einen anständigen Laden mit Currywurst zu finden.

Ich habe festgestellt, dass die Deutschen zwei Arten von Humor haben - den offiziellen, für Außenstehende, und den, der für Menschen reserviert ist, denen sie vertrauen. Wenn du zum Kreis der Vertrauten gehörst, werden die Witze sehr dunkel. Die wahrscheinlich besten Holocaust-Witze, die ich kenne, habe ich von Deutschen gehört (nun, das kommt aus der Erfahrung xD).

Was die Kleidung betrifft, so gibt es für mich nur ein Ziel. Mailand. Wenn es um Design geht, kann man die Italiener einfach nicht schlagen.

4 hours ago, kapibar said:

You're eating sausages with cabbage.

Sorry Kap your on your own with that one, in france we (they) have our version called choucroute thats from the alsace region. Like 5 different types of sausage and ham with new potatoes and cabbage cooked in white wine with whole peppercorns. Serve that with some extra hot mustard and a glass of grenache blanc, yum yum yum tubby toast.

Tele Tubbies Tinky Winky GIF - Tele Tubbies Tinky Winky Tubby Toast GIFs

Edited by audhol
45 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

French may even deny eating something like this.

Bah les francais sont tres chauvin pour la cuisine cest sur. Si tu le demande ill va le dire que cest eu qui sont creér sur truc.

Moi je regarde pas du tele mais je connais la chaine arté cest dommage qu'ill ne pas les présentatrice comme ta chere Anna Planken!

1 hour ago, Miauzi said:

I would suggest a few slight corrections to the longitudinal dividing seams (on the upper body) at the back and front - but only if you want that

I would then deliver the proposal with an image template as before

but it would take a while - because I currently have bad back problems - I can write (type) but "drawing" is only possible with great pain

Poor you, 

Sure you cab suggest something but take your time dont stress if its painfull.

Besides I'm working on a Mr T giant model for the "Giants Pity The Fool" mod so theres no rush at all.