Auds Multi-coloured Kink Shop

Spoiler

Open up Outfit Studio

Top left corner click File\Load Project

In popup box navigate to Your skyrim location then Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets

Select the file DD - UUNP.osp and open

In the "choose an outfit to load" popup box scroll down to DD - UUNP SexDollNipples, select and click OK

You will see the piercings on screen and the list of sliders on the right hand side,

Top left corner again click File\Load Reference

In that popup box click the down arrow right of the From Template button and select your body 

(for me its BHUNP 3BBB Advanced Ver 3, for you it will probably be UUNP Ver 3 or something like that, make
sure its the Ver and not the Ref version)

Its easier to work without the textures so,

Top Left corner View\Enable Textures

In the box on the right side above the sliders CTRL\Left Click the Metal, Text, and Gem so they are all selected then,

1751509919_DD-UUNP-SexDollNipples-OutfitStudio06_11_202210_03_26.png.3e93fc4537a5dbb70ebc8fe00481136c.png

Top left corner Shape\Copy Bone Weights then ok the popup box.

After with the three things still selected

Slider\Conform All then OK the popup box.

Once it has finished you can play with any of the sliders to confirm that at max position there is no clipping.

If there is still cliping I will have to write another guide of how to manually adjust each slider.

In the box where you selected the Metal, Text and Gem This time select everything else, Base Shape, Base Shape Canal or 
whatever they are called in UUNP

Then RightClick\Delete are you sure? Of course I'm sure otherwise I wouldnt have done it stupid Outfit Studio!

Then File\Save Project

Close OS then open Bodyslide (If Bodyslide was already open close it and open it again for it to see the new project you
just saved.

Build the item using BodySlide

Test in game.

Edited by audhol
42 minutes ago, audhol said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Open up Outfit Studio

Top left corner click File\Load Project

In popup box navigate to Your skyrim location then Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderSets

Select the file DD - UUNP.osp and open

In the "choose an outfit to load" popup box scroll down to DD - UUNP SexDollNipples, select and click OK

You will see the piercings on screen and the list of sliders on the right hand side,

Top left corner again click File\Load Reference

In that popup box click the down arrow right of the From Template button and select your body 

(for me its BHUNP 3BBB Advanced Ver 3, for you it will probably be UUNP Ver 3 or something like that, make
sure its the Ver and not the Ref version)

Its easier to work without the textures so,

Top Left corner View\Enable Textures

In the box on the right side above the sliders CTRL\Left Click the Metal, Text, and Gem so they are all selected then,

1751509919_DD-UUNP-SexDollNipples-OutfitStudio06_11_202210_03_26.png.3e93fc4537a5dbb70ebc8fe00481136c.png

Top left corner Shape\Copy Bone Weights then ok the popup box.

After with the three things still selected

Slider\Conform All then OK the popup box.

Once it has finished you can play with any of the sliders to confirm that at max position there is no clipping.

If there is still cliping I will have to write another guide of how to manually adjust each slider.

In the box where you selected the Metal, Text and Gem This time select everything else, Base Shape, Base Shape Canal or 
whatever they are called in UUNP

Then RightClick\Delete are you sure? Of course I'm sure otherwise I wouldnt have done it stupid Outfit Studio!

Then File\Save Project

Close OS then open Bodyslide (If Bodyslide was already open close it and open it again for it to see the new project you
just saved.

Build the item using BodySlide

Test in game.

I have tried it, following step by step, but I believe something is seriously messed up on my installation. On Outfit studio I adjust couple sliders, and it look perfectly, then I build it in Bodyslide, and ingame it shows more clipping, on other part of it where it was perfect before that.

On Outfit studio it looks like that

Spoiler

399436338_OutfitStudiox642022-11-0612-38-32-728.png.0a298501076db6383c8ab6cbbe9d1665.png1077822160_OutfitStudiox642022-11-0612-38-39-178.png.cc403ef66e35dbb7130ac2c0f0a3dc52.png

Ingame - like that

Spoiler

1734927655_TESV2022-11-0612-30-11-727.png.84aa5b2c0a9ffce9da9fbdc54fc9f36a.png

p.s. I've tried it four times from scratch (installing your files from archive to undo my editing), and always pretty same result

Edited by Xenoramos
35 minutes ago, audhol said:

Is your character completely naked when you try the piercings? 

Do you have something like cursed loot that modifies the body base on state?

yes, completely naked.

As of Cursed Loot - I have it installed, but body scaling feature is turned off in MCM.

As far as I can tell, no other mods I have interfere with body scaling.

I'll now try to disable most mods and see if it will behave same way.

p.s. yep, it's literally same result with most mods disabled sadly

p.p.s. now I'll delete everything and install from scratch, gonna take some time (as I install mods manually, I have to redownload whole game), but that way I will be 100% sure I don't have some unnoticed conflict with mod I might have already removed.

Edited by Xenoramos

So, after a lot of fiddling and testing I've figured out that these piercings are HDT.

Naturally, they will not be nice to SMP body, as by the way DD piercings too.

Bodies which were tested:

1. Unified UNP HDT - perfect match, ideally follows when moving, the best fit.

2. BHUNP TBBP Advanced - minor movement differences, but most of the time good fit.

3. BHUNP 3BBB Advanced Ver3 - very bad fit, breasts are somehow much smaller on this one, thus not fits neither sexdoll piercings nor standard DD ones.

Switching body is very easy, simple build is enough.

Looks like BHUNP moved to SMP and got seriously changed. What's worse - it looks perfectly fine in Outfit studio and yet completely different in the game. I blame physics.

So, looking at how DD has two piercings slider set marked as simply piercings and piercings (HDT), I assume that these sexdoll ones are HDT.

Maybe add 2 more nifs, one rigged to TBBP, like framework ones, and one with SMP rigging?

I've fiddled with fit a bit, here's OSP.

DD - UUNP.osp

39 minutes ago, notwavman said:

So, looking at how DD has two piercings slider set marked as simply piercings and piercings (HDT), I assume that these sexdoll ones are HDT.

Maybe add 2 more nifs, one rigged to TBBP, like framework ones, and one with SMP rigging?

Thats not quite right, the 2 versions of the DD piercings are weighted with different body bones, the HDT tag is a bit misleading but it refers to the fact that its weighted for a body that has brest bones whereas the non hdt one simply has the NPC Spine 2 bone as its weight.

If you look at my guide I said you need to copy the bone weights of the body you are using before conforming the sliders, this is because each body uses different bones.

Your examples UUNP HDT features a single brest bone for left and right brests

I believe that TBBP doesnt have this theese bones and uses a kind of fake animation to create the jiggle

BHUNP 3BBB like its name suggest uses 3 brest bones on each side so if the nif is weighted using just the one from UUNP it will not allign with the body regardless of how the sliders are set up

SMP rigging is when new bones are created seperate from the body for instance in a skirt or a pair of earings. These have no connection to the body and the information for them is contained in a seperate xml that is linked to the mesh.

The piercings do not have there own bones so all they can do is follow the bounce of the brest but that requires firstly for them to have exactly the right bone weighting for the body of the user and to also have the correct placement for the preset of that body by having the sliders conformed.

So we come back to the same problem of multiple different bodies for multiple different versions of the same game. This is the reason why I never make any of my mods for LE.

4 hours ago, notwavman said:

I've fiddled with fit a bit, here's OSP.

DD - UUNP.osp 7.41 MB · 2 downloads

Sadly for me it still gives out clipping, nearly same as when I tried to adjust it in Outfit Studio. I simply don't have any idea on how to make it work... I have now completely fresh Skyrim LE installation, and still can't get perfect fit.

What about HDT or SMP - I simply cannot install SMP on LE properly, either crashes or simply doesn't work, that's why I don't use BHUNP.

33 minutes ago, Xenoramos said:

Sadly for me it still gives out clipping, nearly same as when I tried to adjust it in Outfit Studio. I simply don't have any idea on how to make it work... I have now completely fresh Skyrim LE installation, and still can't get perfect fit.

What about HDT or SMP - I simply cannot install SMP on LE properly, either crashes or simply doesn't work, that's why I don't use BHUNP.

In the Bodyslide select Unified UNP Special or Unified UNP HDT, below it zeroed sliders, tick below meshes and build. This body works really well.

image.png.879b5e4fad1717edcc0a090aa348e2d1.png

6 minutes ago, notwavman said:

In the Bodyslide select Unified UNP Special or Unified UNP HDT, below it zeroed sliders, tick below meshes and build. This body works really well.

Do you guys have autobody for LE? on my game profile I just build everything to zeroed slidders then it randomly distributes bodies from all my presets to npc's

8 hours ago, notwavman said:

I have tried it. I guess that is best what can be done, much less clipping, thanks.

8 hours ago, audhol said:

Do you guys have autobody for LE? on my game profile I just build everything to zeroed slidders then it randomly distributes bodies from all my presets to npc's

Oh, I don't know, to be honest. I mostly play around my PC alone, and never really looked into some mods to make different bodies for NPCs. I recall there was an "randomization" on some mod's MCM, but can't remember what mod was that.

48 minutes ago, kapibar said:

I think stockings and gloves should be separated from the catsuit so they can function on their own.

The issue would be working within the confines of DD's slot usage and scripts, what locking script would stockings use? feet? If thats the case then you couldnt wear the stockings and heels at the same time and I think thats what you want but I'm too much of a heel lover to do that!

Also the seperate items would lead to the issues @Miauzi mentions, I would not be against the idea of leaving a gap of flesh in the thigh area with some kinda suspender like band connecting the 2 parts, that could also be repeated at the top of the arms and could be a variant of the catsuit.

Regarding stockings - we have restrictive thigh-high boots in DD. Aomehow, I think, they are attaching two parts instead of one, small boot part on foot (kind of like ankle ballets) and rest of it. Maybe look into it?

In most cases stockings had to be fused with footwear to be used properly.

About X-shape thing - cool with me, I guess it's design thing. good for variety.

16 minutes ago, audhol said:

The issue would be working within the confines of DD's slot usage and scripts, what locking script would stockings use? feet? If thats the case then you couldnt wear the stockings and heels at the same time and I think thats what you want but I'm too much of a heel lover to do that!

Well, nothing stops you from using heels instead of stockings. To each their own, as they say. Would it be doable for the catuis to replace the part of stockings just above the ankle when worn together? If so - problem solved.

3 minutes ago, notwavman said:

Regarding stockings - we have restrictive thigh-high boots in DD. Aomehow, I think, they are attaching two parts instead of one, small boot part on foot (kind of like ankle ballets) and rest of it. Maybe look into it?

In most cases stockings had to be fused with footwear to be used properly.

Yeah the issue is not the body slots its the DD locking script, like you say it would have to use the footwear script meaning stockings couldnt be worn a

24 minutes ago, audhol said:

Yeah the issue is not the body slots its the DD locking script, like you say it would have to use the footwear script meaning stockings couldnt be worn a

No, they couldn't. This is exactly how it is now and I'm rather fine with it, to each their own. Some want to wear heels, some don't. I don't really care for heels all that much, so it's not a problem if it's this or that.

19 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

I originally came up with these ideas here:

Yep some nice ideas, I like the glove tops. I'll try to integrate some of that into the base catsuit.

11 minutes ago, kapibar said:

No, they couldn't. This is exactly how it is now and I'm rather fine with it, to each their own. Some want to wear heels, some don't.

I guess I could split it and make 2 versions of the stockings, one with heels and one without.

Now the problem is if I split the meshes to seperate items I cannot add things like stocking pinch around the tops of the thighs because it cannot be garanteed that the whole set will be worn at the same time.

21 minutes ago, audhol said:

Now the problem is if I split the meshes to seperate items I cannot add things like stocking pinch around the tops of the thighs because it cannot be garanteed that the whole set will be worn at the same time.

Yeah, my point was that the catsuit as it is now in DD doesn't really work when it's separated into components: the suit, gloves and socks. Hence my suggestion - to create a robust design that would work as a set, but also as separate elements.