Auds Multi-coloured Kink Shop

4 hours ago, NoirXiaoba said:

As soon as you're done, I'm gonna start nagging you for a Skyrim LE CBBE conversion. *snickers

Outstanding work!

Thanks, CBBE LE is a bit of an issue as I dont own a copy of LE and the reference body is different from LE

@kurotatsu and @Xenoramos tried to convert the piercings over to LE and from what I remember Kuro managed to get it working so once I release an SE version perhaps they can help again to do the conversion?

Speaking of which, what do you guys prefer?

Do you want me to finish the optimisation of the catsuit body and rupload a beta version for Y'all to try or do you want me to add the gloves stocking heels etc first?

22 minutes ago, audhol said:

Thanks, CBBE LE is a bit of an issue as I dont own a copy of LE and the reference body is different from LE

@kurotatsu and @Xenoramos tried to convert the piercings over to LE and from what I remember Kuro managed to get it working so once I release an SE version perhaps they can help again to do the conversion?

Do you want me to finish the optimisation of the catsuit body and rupload a beta version for Y'all to try or do you want me to add the gloves stocking heels etc first?

Whatever you do, are these going to be DD devices and/or Toys devices? Looks great so far, glad to see some new modeling on LL!

35 minutes ago, audhol said:

Maybe upload a beta version, so it can be included in the next Devious Devices beta. I mean even without the gloves, stockings and heels etc. it's a nice suit. Maybe just add scripts of the regular Catsuits to it, so it can be locked on the player.

1 hour ago, audhol said:

Go whatever way is easier for you, I'm here for you when you feel it's ready for testing.

Yep, LE user here, BHUNP/UUNP body.

2 hours ago, audhol said:

Optimized meshes less than half the face count from previous version and texture resolution dropped from 4k to 2k

Now - explain again why you don't want to aim for a replacement of the orginial catsuit? Because to me it seems like you did exactly that.

4 minutes ago, kapibar said:

Now - explain again why you don't want to aim for a replacement of the orginial catsuit? Because to me it seems like you did exactly that.

Well............Ummmmmm.......................you see.............its.......uhhhh..........its like this................

I think whatever I do people will always want something else or the poly count is too high or it needs to have this texture or the normals are too distinct, its too shiny blah blah blah

You and a lot of other people wanted the option to have the cutout bits optional so I simply added that.

It always did need some optimisation so that was a bit of a no brainer.

The leather texture took like 5 minutes to do with substance painter

Like I said before the decision of what to do with it inside DD is down to kimy but she cant remove the current DD catsuit as the form ID for any new one would be different thus breaking older mods.

Also I have no intention of fighting with LE users to provide perfect Bodyslide support as its simply not possible without having that version of the game.

24 minutes ago, audhol said:

I think whatever I do people will always want something else or the poly count is too high or it needs to have this texture or the normals are too distinct, its too shiny blah blah blah

Yeah, people are like that. But at the same time, we create communities precisely in order to cooperate more efficiently and effectively, achieving results that go beyond the possible effects of a single person.

You and a lot of other people wanted the option to have the cutout bits optional so I simply added that.

Actually no. I was more than happy with the design. However I do think that the current design of the catsuit is obsolete and outdated and should be modernized.

Like I said before the decision of what to do with it inside DD is down to kimy but she cant remove the current DD catsuit as the form ID for any new one would be different thus breaking older mods.

Yeah, there's that. Or she could simply replace the asset 1:1 with the design that does exactly what its predecessor was doing. And personally - I think this would be the best way to solve the problem. As Miauzi would put it - Endlösung der Catsuitfrage.

Also I have no intention of fighting with LE users to provide perfect Bodyslide support as its simply not possible without having that version of the game.

Yeah. Remember me mentioning "community"? You're not exactly alone in this. If you're willing to do the legwork and design the asset (which it seems you did), we could simply ask someone to help with the compatibility crap.

Edited by kapibar
2 minutes ago, kapibar said:

Endlösung der Catsuitfrage

Gawd blimey kap you too now?

Your points are valid, however your suggestion for this to be a replacer over on the DD thread didnt exactly get a huge thumbs up did it?

Its unfortunate that roggvir is busy IRL as he was pushung hard for higher rez models.

I'm not sure that kimy realy wants or needs the models to be updated however once We got the bodyslide done for all versions theres nothing stopping you or anyone else simply swapping the nifs in their own game.

12 minutes ago, audhol said:

Gawd blimey kap you too now?

I'm not the kind of guy who will pass up an opportunity to make fun of Nazis ?.

Your points are valid, however your suggestion for this to be a replacer over on the DD thread didnt exactly get a huge thumbs up did it?

Well, I wouldn't expect it to get a standing ovation. It was just a suggestion from a random dude. Not much authority behind it.

I'm not sure that kimy realy wants or needs the models to be updated however once We got the bodyslide done for all versions theres nothing stopping you or anyone else simply swapping the nifs in their own game.

Or a separate replacer mod, to make things simpler. I assume not everyone is so keen on doing the manual labor. But yeah, this would work. I just know that the old catsuit has to go.

28 minutes ago, Mexicola88 said:

A black catsuit with black instead of red seams would be nice too. I mean you can't make them the same black like the suit itself, but maybe a very very dark grey, so the seams are still visible.

This seams like a good point to explain how it all fits together.

I create 3 nifs that have identical meshes.

1 has the specular values for ebonite, the normal map for ebonite, the cubemap for ebonite, and the alpha values for translucent or opaque

1 has the specular values for ebonite, the normal map for ebonite, the cubemap for ebonite, and the alpha values for solid

1 has the specular values for leather, the normal map for leather, the cubemap for leather , and the alpha values for solid.

Next I have 8 diffuse textures,

Black, red, white and, pink with transparency for ebonite

Black, red, white and, pink with no transparency for leather

I have 2 normal maps and 2 emmisive maps,

1 each for ebonite and leather.

Now in the creation kit I can create texture sets that combine each colour\material\emmisive\cubemap texture into a group so for example 

Pink ebonite translucent texture set will use the pink ebonite diffuse together with the ebonite normal map, the ebonite emmisive map and the zad_ebonite_e.dds cubemap.

This texture set is then used by the armoraddon that is referenced by the rendered armor in DD. The armoraddon selects the nif and applies the textures using the texture sets.

The beauty of this system is that each part of the nif I.E. Arms\Sides\Seams etc. etc. can use any texture set so it is possible to mix and match any colour\material scheme at the same time.

I will probably make a handfull of colour choices but anyone that has a rough idea of how to use the CK can create their own designs.

@Miauzi meiner Beobachtung nach liegt die durchschnittliche Attraktivität der europäischen Frauen bei etwa 5-6/10, mit Ausnahme der Ukraine und Schwedens, wo der Durchschnitt höher ist und lächerliche Werte erreicht (ernsthaft!). Aber in Deutschland ist das Gegenteil der Fall - die Frauen sind eher unattraktiv. Aber hey, glauben Sie mir nicht! Es gibt unzählige Diskussionen im Internet, und in den meisten davon werden deutsche Frauen zu den am wenigsten attraktiven gezählt.

Allerdings ist man sich ziemlich einig, dass die Briten ganz unten stehen.

35 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

Yes - I know that you like to make fun of fascists (racists).
but you've come to the wrong place with me
People like me would have ended up in the gas chambers in the 3rd Reich
and in the 4th Reich was immediately hung on a lamppost

Well, not only fascists. Germans in general. My old lady has German citizenship, so I have a fucking TON of material ?. And by the way, I didn't assume you are a racist. Just messing with you ?.

29 minutes ago, audhol said:

Does that make me odd to find some german women attractive then?

Why would it? Low average doesn't mean that EVERY single woman is unattractive. It means there are more women with unpleasant features than attractive ones. Statistic doesn't care much about the personal opinion, it's just a general view of the population. Although @Miauzi has a point, these days, it is difficult to find a German with a genetic make-up directly descended from the Teutons.

You can't just rate a countries attractiveness of a gender with a number from 1-10, beauty is subjective, that makes rating a persons attractiveness useless.

It's the same with everything else, just because a movie is rated 5/10 on IMDB, doesn't make it the most average movie.

And i wouldn't say swedish or ukrainian women look more beautyful than women from other countries.

Some ppl are into totally skinny or fat ppl, some are into the average build, some like shorter or taller ppl etc. etc.

Edited by Mexicola88
42 minutes ago, Mexicola88 said:

You can't just rate a countries attractiveness of a gender with a number from 1-10, beauty is subjective, that makes rating a persons attractiveness useless.

Well, no, not really. There are some deviations of course, but attractive people tend to be attractive to - well - most people. Some features are exceptionally more likely than others to be considered attractive - facial symmetry, delicate features with a non-maculine jaw (in women), an hourglass-shaped figure, shapely breasts, prominent buttocks, straight and long legs, an upright physique, a straight bite.... Even if you personally find obese women attractive, you are able to tell that a woman who does not fit into your personal canon of beauty is attractive. Private taste only deviates to a certain extent from universal criteria.

Anyway, just look at the characters people create and the most commonly downloaded mods that change the appearance of NPCs. Most are relatively similar to each other and fit into the universal canon of beauty.

Edited by kapibar

How would you rate a person with the most beautyful face of the planet, but he/she/they is/are overweight with like 20 kg too much? Is that person attractive or not?

Or a person with an ugly face with the most perfect body of the planet?

See that is why you can't really rate the attractiveness of a person.

Or you just start doing some maths then, like body of 10+ face of 1 = 10+1=11/2=5.5? Or how exactly you rate a person then?

Edited by Mexicola88
35 minutes ago, Mexicola88 said:

How would you rate a person with the most beautyful face of the planet, but he/she/they is/are overweight with like 20 kg too much? Is that person attractive or not?

With face 10/10 and overweight body - I'd probably rate 5-6. Obesity is an indicator of many undesirable characteristics - laziness, health or genetic burdens.

Or a person with an ugly face with the most perfect body of the planet?

Here I'd probably rank lower - 2 or 3. And this is for a simple reason - the face is the most obvious identifier of a person and gives a whole lot of information about them. The broad question is what we mean by 'ugly', because here the possibilities are many - skin problems, occlusion, significant deformities... In any case, I would not enter into a relationship with a woman with an ugly face. While body weight is variable and can be modified, ugliness cannot be cured without a scalpel.

19 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

Please what is overweight?

Every generation sees it differently!

I think Kaps post might have got mistranslated for you because for me they had simply described how the media portrayal of the ideal woman has shaped the general publics conception of beauty without making any personal comment on what they believe to be true.